It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by MaineLen
I was just wondering this as well. Again, not a "Birther". Just would love to see some things cleared up. Maybe I missed this somewhere in the thread. This was scanned from the binder these are kept. And the original in the binder would have been black and white.

Yes it was added. I am sure it is a standard background for official documents after being scanned into the system.

So you have a template (at a business)

You scan, import, make sure it's readable, save file.

Rinse and repeat.

Sorry I said Duh, when you really had questions.

Thats how it works at my job, but I deal with customer information for orders that have been placed, not BC's

Right. I do this all the time when righting instructional booklets for my products. I will scan photos/text/diagrams from old magazines to place into my instructions. They are scanned and automatically placed on top of my instruction booklet template. Once the booklet is finished, everything is saved as a PDF, in layers, for printing/editing purposes. Not once has the scanned image/text ever become part of the template layer. The layers are always saved as they are created. That is how a PDF is saved as default. When an PDF is created from new, it does not make up it's own layers. The layers are proprietary to when they are created. Unless you specifically select one or more layers and combine/group them. Why would the maker of this PDF select random parts from the scanned image layers and combine them with the new background? Why? What would be the point. Well, unless it was a real document, but wanted to leave an impression of forgery. That way you could still use the "birther" movement to your advantage.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Mudbeed

Well if you were paying attention

I did mention it way back. oh thank you for your merciful attention. I jest.

I was in California " me mum " I love to say that. Had to send a letter thru snail mail to Missouri. This is 1969 mind you. And no way! She had to aquire the original copy with the raised state seal on it before I was allowed to play..But these Motha f----- s don't have to do anything like that upon being nominated ?

Something majorly wrong with that picture if you ask me. No not that I had to produce one. But that they don't!
Forget this crap way to much work.
Entry fee 5 bucks..
edit on 27-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

signature:
Romans 13:11 And that knowing th time that now it is high time to awake out of sleep for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

Originally posted by morder1

So.... Thats hell of a mistake to put on the BC... Fishy for sure

Why is it that, the average people(and people on here) think you are some whack job "birther" for not agreeing, or accepting something like that as truth? So much contradictions with this story... What is with all these labels anymore... Cant we just be people with opinions, and not be labeled so?

The person you are quoting is talking about the fake Kenyan Birth Certificate that some birthers believe is Obama's real birth certificate. He wasn't talking about the same one as the OP.
edit on 27-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

link   
Just to add my 2 cents. I imported the file to Adobe Illustrator. Just as stated by the OP, this was created with AI in multiple layers. The entire text body can be removed minus a few characters that did not need to be altered. Dates, punctuation and little details are all independent objects on a separate layer from the back ground. This is so blatantly obvious I think it was intentional. Anybody with any experience with AI can prove this to be a document created and edited in Adobe Illustrator.
I used the document linked on the Drudge Report.

link   

Originally posted by iamric
reply to post by mudbeed

Because African denotes someone from Africa but not all Africans are black or negroes. Berbers for instance are not of the negro race so arent most somalians yemenites not to mention the afrikanners. So my question stands.

Why is his father discribed as african and not black?

iamric

A more profound question is why do you care if he's African or Black? The relevant issue is Obama and was he born here? The BC confirms he was born here but you want to focus on where his father was born now?

Come on guys!! Let's start being grown up and deal with real issues instead of Trump issues.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Is there any chance that a moderator could go through this thread and delete all the posts that are completely off topic. All the stuff that amounts to bickering and charges and counter charges of racism etc.

Some people want to discuss this topic seriously.

Some people want to discuss this topic seriously.

What can you discuss seriously about an average birth certificate that every human has.
I MEAN, WHAT IN GODS LIFE IS THE DISCUSSION ABOUT!!!
LOL, what’s so serious?

I live by the code...I’m done.

'Deny ignorance'

link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

Oh, okay.

If someone saw his birth certificate prior to his getting elected, who was it, and how are they qualified to vet a presidential candidate?

link   

Originally posted by UcDat
• David A. Sinclair, the M.D. who purportedly signed the document, died nearly eight years ago at age 81. So he is conveniently unavailable to answer questions about Obama’s reported birth.

edit on 27-4-2011 by UcDat because: edit

Old man dying in his 80s is proof of a conspiracy? Why don't you go dig up the man's corpse and shake it, yelling, "It's all too convenient that you are dead and decomposing sir! What are you hiding! I want the truth!" The attending physicians of most people born in the early 1960s are probably dead because doctors are generally in their mid-20s before finishing medical school and men usually don't live beyond 80.

Maybe Abraham Lincoln survived his assassination, survived until 1960 and practiced medicine under the name of David Sinclair using a forged ID. It's all too convenient that Lincoln is dead and can't answer questions about his involvement in the birth certificate forgery.
edit on 27-4-2011 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
Here is what i got so far..

1. Obama's original Birth Certificate was probably destroyed.

This is relevant. I haven't seen my original BC in 40 years. I have asked for and received duplicates of whatever they had on file. I use that duplicate for everything. And every place I use it they accept it.

link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Hey, I like the way you're thinking!

link   

link   
There are some who think the administration couldnt make a mistake because of the resources available to the President.

The truth is, if he is trying to cover something up he wouldnt unlimited resources.

History has shown, on the few occasions a President has been caught trying to hide something or cover something up, that these tasks are usually undertaken by a small group of extremely loyal people, that are not operating in an unofficial capacity.

Even if this team was made up of members from the CIA, NSA, FBI, they wouldnt have the resources available to them that those agencies normally have.

edit on 27-4-2011 by skull_bones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamric
reply to post by mudbeed

Because African denotes someone from Africa but not all Africans are black or negroes. Berbers for instance are not of the negro race so arent most somalians yemenites not to mention the afrikanners. So my question stands.

Why is his father discribed as african and not black?

iamric

I cannot start a new thread because I am new here

What do you mean off thread. Back in 1961 Blacks birth certificates discribed race as negro or negroide. Using "African" sounds pc (1980 onward) though incorrect. I think this adds to the smell of rotten fish that these certificates bring.

iamric

Well I can't personally answer that one, still off topic at this point right?

Make a new thread for that one and people will probably fact check it for you.

edit on 27-4-2011 by iamric because: (no reason given)

link   

link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Mudbeed

Well if you were paying attention

I did mention it way back. oh thank you for your merciful attention. I jest.

I was in California " me mum " I love to say that. Had to send a letter thru snail mail to Missouri. This is 1969 mind you. And no way! She had to aquire the original copy with the raised state seal on it before I was allowed to play..But these Motha f----- s don't have to do anything like that upon being nominated ?

Something majorly wrong with that picture if you ask me. No not that I had to produce one. But that they don't!
Forget this crap way to much work.
Entry fee 5 bucks..

signature:
Romans 13:11 And that knowing th time that now it is high time to awake out of sleep for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Well was that a Cali state law?

Don't you think it's weird or is that common in some states.

I am in Minnesota and never seen my hospital record Birth Certificate (long form)...just the one with my little feet on it. Mine has a raised seal. I don't know why a hospital record would have that seal, however.

Perhaps it is different in each state. Maybe Cali has that requirement due to an already heavy illegal alien issue (which Cali does have)

They couldn't say "If you look Hispanic, prove you're born here" but they could force everyone to.

What do you think?

As I said MN isn't like that, so we can't believe every state has that requirement.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by MaineLen

I was just wondering this as well. Again, not a "Birther". Just would love to see some things cleared up. Maybe I missed this somewhere in the thread. This was scanned from the binder these are kept. And the original in the binder would have been black and white.

Why do you assume the original in the binder is black and white?

Maybe I missed that somewhere. Please set me straight if I did.

News reports have stated the originals are black and white, and kept in a binder. It is against state law to make copies. And it has been stated that the reason the scanned image is bent up in the corner, because it was scanned while in the binder.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

The person you are quoting is talking about the fake Kenyan Birth Certificate that some birthers believe is Obama's real birth certificate. He wasn't talking about the same one as the OP.

You do know Mitt Romney's father was born in Mexico right? Does that mean Mitt is Mexican?

link   

link   

Originally posted by Threadfall
SHOCKED! I am absolutely stunned that the birthers are still not satisfied. They seem like such reasonable people, and by reasonable people I mean moronic, racist a holes that will never accept any amount of evidence that goes against their pre held beliefs.

"For real...? If so then any right minded person would want to know why this BC release would say Kenya 2 friggin years before it was Kenya. More importantly the hospital would know it's own name during the era would it not. There is a big difference between Children's and Gynecological when said five times fast 17 years later LOL..."

You were saying? Who is the A hole now?

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join