It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy Mother!!! I have Proof the Birth Certificate Has Been Edited!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is Great Context for what I am about to show you so please look at these images carefully!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e0cbd4918c3c.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2667c6d1204d.jpg[/atsimg]

Recognize this Long Form? I did not at first....
We have seen a lot of this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cbeb77c126fd.png[/atsimg]

But isn't this what is on the whitehouse website... with the official Hawaii background?
Why is there an unofficial pre-backgrounded one circulated to the news media?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43a3b24c8d74.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e85d5d69ea4c.jpg[/atsimg]

SCROLL TO THE LAST IMAGE, if you're in a Hurry!

We all Remember this Short Form... Which I have only ever seen on the green imprinted background... with the official state record seal.

I need all of your help in explaining this. If there is no seal, this is not an official certificate. I am beginning to believe that this is not a long form certificate at all. If you look at the images above and the post below from a helpful member, it would appear the recent Certificate is the white copy above put over the official state of Hawaii background in layers... with no SEAL!

Where is the seal for the new one?

Why was the long form transferred to the official background afterwards? Couldn't this have been easily edited?

Finally, if you have nothing good to say about my questions, at least someone took a moment to compile all of the deemed legitimate birth certificates Obama has released into one thread.

Sincerely,

J

P.S.: you can find the Long form pre-backgrounded here:

HERE IS THE PROOF: WOW!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6e2a3003519f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 27-4-2011 by Justice2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by Justice2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
good catch...it's all rather confusing to me as well...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
There are many questions about this document. Many things are not adding up. I'm convinced its fake but who cares. If you know anything about how the government works, how is this a surprise.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by raip11sniper

You're right. It could be a trick to get our nation focused on this issue, or to pigeonhole a lot of Conservatives, they could very well intend to create a larger issue than what it was before.... but I just think of Nixon. He sure didn't plan on getting caught and he was the President.

There are too many "holes in the dam" at this point in my opinion. I will not re-state what everyone else is saying in every thread, I just wanted to spread this information around.

Take care

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
To compare, here is a birth certificate from Hawaii that has the seal on it:

i519.photobucket.com...

Is the seal not redone on copies of birth certificates, or are they on all of them?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
To compare, here is a birth certificate from Hawaii that has the seal on it:

i519.photobucket.com...

Is the seal not redone on copies of birth certificates, or are they on all of them?

What you just posted is brilliant, clearly you can see the integration of the seal and the background.

The seal will always be on there if it is from the state of Hawaii. It is a legal document.

I'm not an expert on this but from what I see... the one of the White House website does not have a seal, it looks like it was layered onto the green background you see on the short form from a copy that did not have any official state background at all.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Or it could be the fact that documents as they accumulate are bound into books, folios, that way the documents don't sit in a drawer - they stay in order they don't go missing etc.

Now we have digital cameras - they can take pictures of the document in situ without having to move a huge folio over a copy machine or scanner. If I was going to take those pictures I would over lay (within the camera system) a pattern to add a certain amount of security. Then to protect the privacy of other documents in the folio I would make a mask to block out anything but the document of interest. This is a document that is in a folio and is not normally looked at - that is why they have a Certificate of Live birth.

Im just a computer guy - but if I was asked to come up with a system to make copies of these documents this is how I would do it.

Don't know if I am right or wrong but Occams razor says my explanation is the most plausible.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

Just click on Sonic's link. You can see the seal and background plainly. Supposing that this is not the process for Obamas... Occams Razor in my opinion would be to make sure the certificate looked official as to later prevent any more discussion on its authenticity... the entire reason to release the long form to begin-with.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Can someone please explain to me what i am supposed to see in the 3 images above?
am i missing something? I want to understand this and have spent 30 mins staring at the pages but all i am getting is 2 composite images 1 full and green and 1 with just the text, and finally one with just text in negative. I dont see any differences at all and I dont see any seals at all? please enlighten me cause this is going over my head.
thanks

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Guess you missed the other 12 posts on here with the same information.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice2012

And the legal document issued by the state of Hawaii does have the seal on it. The original that the BC released this morning does not have a seal on it, because originals don't have to have seals. Seals generally designate copies.

The document released this morning has a verification on the bottom. So the official that signed that document or anyone that know the official might say hey that's a forgery.

I guess that since Hawaii is sooooooooooo far away and isn't really a state; the administration thought they could just slip it by and no one in Hawaii would notice.

Listen do you hear hoof beats -- it must be, its gotta be, I'm certain it is, by golly its only horses - I was promised Zebras.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by reedbananaboat

There is strange text on the original I want to figure out what it is. But the green long form does not have it

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spyder550

You do realize you are on a conspiracy theory website telling me to listen for horses? lolol

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If you look at the left hand side of the crease line in the BW version, you will see a faint familiar pattern. It’s the background pattern in the green version. And it lines up too.

The BW version is just a copy of a printed green version.

The green version is the closest to original we have…….. And that isn’t much to brag about.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
its almost like they want you to catch them eh

wonder what they are doing while your attention is here?

just saying

FnS for the OP anyways good job on this post

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Tranny
If you look at the left hand side of the crease line in the BW version, you will see a faint familiar pattern. It’s the background pattern in the green version. And it lines up too.

The BW version is just a copy of a printed green version.

The green version is the closest to original we have…….. And that isn’t much to brag about.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

No the green version is not. What was determined in another discussion by me is that before the background was applied, we have a version that came supposedly from Microfiche.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
its almost like they want you to catch them eh

wonder what they are doing while your attention is here?

just saying

FnS for the OP anyways good job on this post

Thanks
I've just been waiting so long for something.... this is very disappointing what we finally received.

I have a headache lol

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
'they' just made a bigger mess than there was before..he is the president of the united states and he cant get the original copy?!? I have 2 copies of my AZ birth certificate, issued 4 years apart and they look identical and both have a raised embossed seal on them..i have 2 BC's and the president of the united states cant get an offical one to hold in his lying little hands?!?

things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Cut. Your. Nails.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'm in the "I don't care" category. Regardless of Oboma's birthplace, he has changed America fundamentally on a level that forgoes race.

America needed that important step for us to get past the idiocy of race.

I'm with Arnold S. Does it really matter where the president came from? We live in a very small world.

If the president is qualified by his or her resume and has the interests of Americans at hearts............who cares?

Looking forward to Ron Paul as our next POTUS. However, I am not put off if the next president is Chinese.

This premise that we need to be full blooded Americans is silly to me. We are a fast paced world. Who cares!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join