It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It would be nice if, for once, people could look past the individual trees and see the whole friggin' forest!

It is not just about whether he is eligible to be president.

It is, like Nixon, more about lying to the American people and covering up the facts.

It is more telling of a person's character .......

....... or lack of it.

THAT is what is the important thing.

As for figuring out if it is legitimate or not, all that has to be done is to examine the newspaper birth announcement and get the names of other people who are listed in it, who were born around the same time, and see what their birth certificates look like.

Compare the one they produced today with ones from other people born around the same time and in the same hospital out there.

Very simple.

edit on 27-4-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bob Sholtz

Exactly.
Real direct scans are one element, like a photograph.

This document is like a cartoon, where they are switching the cels over a background. Except their are 5 layers.

Would you like that to be a Bugs Bunny cartoon?

Or maybe some Ghostbusters?

Maybe you're like Obama and you just want to put your own cel on whatever background you like...

edit on 27-4-2011 by Byteman because: spelling error

link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
This kind of detritus is why we don't officially belong to the Galactic Federation.

The house is on fire and you're all squabbling about the carpet stain in the living room.

No, they are squabbling about a black man in the whitehouse

Funny if it wasn't soooo true.

link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by mudbeed

Yes anyone who would have done something similar (non Obama related) would have had the same punishment

Of course they would. But if Obama had any honesty or integrity. He would have produced this B.C.

I have a better question for both camps. This is the first time I've ever even endeavored on this debate.
Anyway

When I joined little league baseball my Mom had to write the hospital in Missouri and have my original Birth certificate sent out to California or wouldn't have been able to play ball. If you don't see where I'm going with this
then it won't help for me to explain it either.

I hope noone thinks this insulting. Feel like I'm typing on eggshells.
edit on 27-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Ok guess no gets it.

If a kids mom in 1969 had to go to all the trouble to aquire her boys original birthcerticate through snail mail.
Just so said kid could PLAY BALL. Then why don't these A-hole politicians have to produce their original when they become The Nominee for their particular party ?

HELLO? HELLO/

link   
I'm extremely disappointed at the lack of moderation in this thread. 38 pages, and I'd wager 35 of them are bickering and off-topic. I can't spent 2 hours wading through this crap, but the first couple pages made some very compelling points.

Until someone creates a thread debunking the fact that the pdf document WAS edited, with the layers still existent in the document, and explains why, I'll have to stop reading about this issue - because the debunking can't be found in this thread. No one who isn't intent on bickering has the time to sift through nearly 40 pages of a thread.

Name calling such as birther or racist should not be allowed on this forum. It's almost as if its on purpose, that certain threads get filled up like this with pages and pages of mindless content. It's a conspiracy in and of itself.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I haven't been able to read through the entire 37 pages so please excuse if this has been posted already.

I read on WRH some interesting facts regarding the birth certificate.

In 1961, Kenya was not called Kenya. It was called "British East Africa Protectorate". It was not known as "Kenya" until 1963. So how could it have been listed as "Kenya" 2 years before it was even known as such?

The birth certificate lists the hospital that Obama was born in as "Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". However in 1961 the hospital was called "Kauaikeolani Children's Hospital". The name change did not occur until 1978. A full 17 years AFTER he was born.

Very interesting....

For real...? If so then any right minded person would want to know why this BC release would say Kenya 2 friggin years before it was Kenya. More importantly the hospital would know it's own name during the era would it not. There is a big difference between Children's and Gynecological when said five times fast 17 years later LOL...
edit on 27-4-2011 by Opspeculate because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by LosLobos

As opened in Photoshop 5. Text only. Background? Doesn't make sense to present anything but a non-layered PDF to the public.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

link   
SHOCKED! I am absolutely stunned that the birthers are still not satisfied. They seem like such reasonable people, and by reasonable people I mean moronic, racist a holes that will never accept any amount of evidence that goes against their pre held beliefs.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Really?
He's got more White blood than I do, so I'll call him a White man.

Fact is he's 50/50, so Black or White is accurate. You choose to concentrate on Black, because you want to slander and insult people.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The house is on fire and you're all squabbling about the carpet stain in the living room.

/golfclap, sir.

Let the issue go. If you wish to defeat him, as I do, focus your energy on the issues

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow
It would be nice if, for once, people could look past the individual trees and see the whole friggin' forest!

It is not just about whether he is eligible to be president.

It is, like Nixon, more about lying to the American people and covering up the facts.

It is more telling of a person's character .......

....... or lack of it.

THAT is what is the important thing.

As for figuring out if it is legitimate or not, all that has to be done is to examine the newspaper birth announcement and get the names of other people who are listed in it, who were born around the same time, and see what their birth certificates look like.

Compare the one they produced today with ones from other people born around the same time and in the same hospital out there.

Very simple.

edit on 27-4-2011 by Common Scarecrow because: (no reason given)

Yeah! Then we can concentrate on electing a real president like Palin or Trump!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

Originally posted by arbiture
Quite the opposite. I suffered for the people of my country. I cam close to death twice. I am obligated to respond to idiot threads. I am just growing so very tired. But I will keep it up until this nonsense ends. Or I die. Which ever comes first.

Nonsense was around long before you and I were born, and it will be around long after, so don't rush off to die.

Bless you. I will not rush to do do anything. And that starts with dying. Even my cat knows when he looks in to my mind and see's a scared old man, say's "What can I do"? I say to him. "Nothing" But I left enough food and water for you to hang on for more then a week. If I don't answer my phone someone will blow the steel reinforced door open and come in, of that you should have no doubt. They know I have provided for you. They are in my will and if I die, they will be very rich. But I have seen a peek of the future, and I am puzzled about what I see. I know the lady who gets my cat and fish will take good care of them. And more then enough money to make woppie on her own time.

link   
Perfect example of outsourcing the work to some other country that is not very tech savy. As someone else mentioned you can layer images in photoshop, usually the final version will have all the layers merged so its one layer not numerous layers. You do realize that if it is not merged already you can seperate the layers in CS5 and see what each layer shows independent of the original?

link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

No, they are squabbling about a black man in the whitehouse

Funny if it wasn't soooo true.

I really don't think anyone on this thread has said anything regarding his race, other than the "non-birthers".

Remove race and personal attacks from the discussions or it will never go anywhere productive

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
When I heard FOX news say he finally released his birth certificate I said, WHAT? It figures he released a fake, I knew he would do that and Trump would shut up acting like its real so it fools most people.

Trump, If he is not in on this hack job needs to see this and call him out right now as a fraud and demand he step down.

Anyone have Trumps e-mail addy?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elbereth
reply to post by LosLobos

As opened in Photoshop 5. Text only. Background? Doesn't make sense to present anything but a non-layered PDF to the public.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So his computer is jacked up or he was lying right? Either way, strike three for the birthers on here.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Its time to move on with all the side shows and silly pointless talk about obamas birth certificate

‘WE HAVE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THEN SOME SILLY AS SIDE SHOW ASKING FOR OBAMAS BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM A BUNCH OF SILLY FOLLOWERS.

Now I wonder how many people will now make LOSER threads on how fake it is, loll, as if you’re an expert on knowing fake birth certificates, ‘LOSERS’

For crying out loud, how old are you 9?...

Why didn't you sign off with "na nana na na!!!!"

I swear it, Obama's followers crack me up...

lol,i rather be 9 then to be labled in the world as a

"na nana na na!!!!"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Or Mccain who showed his BC immediately after he was asked to.

LMAO

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman

Really?
He's got more White blood than I do, so I'll call him a White man.

Fact is he's 50/50, so Black or White is accurate. You choose to concentrate on Black, because you want to slander and insult people.

Wow. You guys are coming out of the woodwork! I'm interested to know how I slandered someone? You need to read the whole exchange. Either way, I'm interested to know how I insulted anyone (in terms of race anyway)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlguy

/golfclap, sir.

Let the issue go. If you wish to defeat him, as I do, focus your energy on the issues

Okay...

What issues has Obama screwed up on? I'm talking basic legislation he's signed into law. Not what could happen...ie health care...but what has happened.

They do not want to talk about issues. That's why the BC is (was) so important to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join