It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
reply to post by Bonified Ween

The birthers will never be satisfied. Now that he produced his birth certificate, Trump now wants him to produce his college transcripts. Let's face it, it isn't the question about him being a naturalized citizen, which he is, or Muslim, even though he's Christian or what schools he went to. But the basis for the inquisition is because he's black, and not the typical lily white WASP prez all the kool-aid drinkers are used to.

utter BOLLOX!

It is a reflection of a certain portion of the populous who will not stand for any further impropriety in their government after years of feeling that they have been misrepresented. Nothing more and nothing less.

This man is still a man, he is still a candidate to be the foremost person in the foremost nation on Earth (currently). It is an expression of moral standing that people are iterating their need for, not some skin colour issue.

I am British, follow US politics and thought Hilary was a shoe in for president the day she became senator in New York, throughout the preprimary hubbub, up until the day Obama was shunted to the forefront. This is categorically NOT a racial issue. You offend my sensibilities by lumping me as someone who questions the issue in with people who would even notice the colour of a mans skin when discussing his lineage, morals or eligibility for staus/position.

Rant over.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
There is also the question of The Name of The Hospital that is on the BC ...It appears that this hospital did not have the name stated on the BC in 1961 but a different name .

Thread about this subject at this link :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Acetradamus, a new member, who does not have posting points to create a thread asks: "“Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?” " Now please tell me is this correct - anyone explain the alleged discrepancy?

That is a total legitimate discussion , personally. If someone wants to get to the bottom of it then create a thread and see what users can come up with.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by atlguy

Dumb argument. Fact is they put out a sloppy document. Why would they do that when they are trying to put the issue to rest?

Its about decoy. everyone is being shamed. apparently the image cannot be proved fake, cause the only evidence is layers. layers could mean some stupid person not knowing what the () they're doing.. highly un likely.. I believed it until the OP posted his thread.. and even after reading all of this.. or some.. I don't actually grasp it 100%.. but its seems odd to have seperate objects in a single image(scan) .. but I stopped being computer savvy years ago..

This is just to distract, deflect, and dumb.. take back the outside world.. we need to stop the constant bickering over things that are beyond our control.. unless we decide to take control.

The outside world is way different than this forum.. and this arguement.. the United States of America is being destroyed.. and hardly by someone who may or may not have been born in this country, but yet became president. He couldn't have pulled it off himself.. SEE/THE/WHOLE/PICTURE.. The whole world is being taken over.. some of us just happen to be behind enemy lines.. if you can fathom who the enemy REALLY is..

Go outside.. enjoy life for a few days.. and then we should all protest.. We don't have to be this way.. We don't have to live this way.. We can be so much better

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
reply to post by UnBreakable

I'm black. Am I a racist?

You could be. After all, BO is a half-breed. I know black people that don't like him because of his mixed race. Aka racism

link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
Question... Since when did "African" become "RACE"? Is American a Race?

Because Africa doesn't see race like America does. His father was born in Africa. Came here on a student visa.

His father is African just like white folks born in Africa are AFRICANS.

Come on man! When can we start having honest discussions about our country?
edit on 27-4-2011 by LosLobos because: (no reason given)

link   
Regardless of truth or dare nonsense surrounding this issue the facts are Scanners DO NOT make layers!!!

How could they...?

A scanner is a digital camera nothing more... It takes a flat picture for a digital medium. Computers algorithms are the only things that make and interpret layers and other functions. Layers come from the creation process not the end result unless you retain them. Layers are an algorithm... not a result.

You can scan anything you want your BC or your @ss makes no difference you will never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever have LAYERS for the end result!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quickly debugged the file in UNIX to see if there was anything new to add...

Nothing really but says created on a MAC using OS X 10.6.7

My understanding (I am probably wrong) is they just opened the book and scanned the page to pdf for all to see. If it had been scanned direct then you would expect the file from the scanner drivers creating the pdf via the sdk from Adobe for compatibility and royalty.

Not "export as" or "save as" from the micro controller with the OS version etc... this also could mean it was converted from some other file type to pdf on said MAC that maybe was hooked up to the scanner. Gets dumb after awhile just toooooooo many what if's and maybe's... because normally you would just leave it raw for people to examine with a high res jpg for net view... why a pdf...? it's an image not txt... or is it ?????????

Also... the microfiche thing would have been talked about years ago if sourcing it that way was the issue.
Even more so... if it came from microfiche. it would be a scan of a scan or enlarged development of a positive... No layers in microfiche same as a scanner just uses film as the substrate instead of 1's and 0's.

This will never end... but for me either way this stinks cause you can't have this much inconsistency without someone being full of a certain substance reputably good for rhubarb.

Oh well... Good Hunting Y'all

link   
reply to post by Annee

for a person who works in digital arts you seem to have distinct lack of understanding of layered images.
Other that commenting also seem to have no idea about layers....

This whole subject on Obama is not one I overly care about...but this pdf is shoddy at best...LOL

Dont argue facts about digital art when the concept of digital graphics is not understood....
If need be I will put a link to a ps file of mine from commercial games.
Some skins I havedone include over 100+ layers but once completed they get ....either flattened into .dds and jpg, tiff, etc depending on use of image, be it web, print, game file....
Scans dont separate background and then text into multi layered files. A scan is "dumb" blank image...it can be layered on top, and also then manipulated in simple terms.....but this pdf has been worked over ...And quite poorly one must add.

A layer is simply one image stacked on top of another. Imagine I have a piece of paper and I paint it red. Then I take a peice of clear celophaine and paint a yellow circle, and lay it over the paper. Now I take another peice of cellophane and paint some blue type and laythat on top of the yellow circle. I now have a background (red) and 2 layers (yellow and blue.) Just like in the picture below.

Understanding Layers

Why work on layers at all? * They do not destroy your original photo. * You are working on top of or on copies of that photo. * You will have more control. * You can use blending modes to change the way layers interact. * You can change the opacity of any effects. * You will have or can add layer masks so that you can work selectively on your photo with any adjustments you make. Read more: www.digital-photography-school.com...

edit on 27-4-2011 by 297GT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Yes, I am comparing you to people that believe in moons made of cheese.

Well it's no different than you claiming a little old lady scanned the document. Have you been to the moon?

edit on 27-4-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
You could be. After all, BO is a half-breed. I know black people that don't like him because of his mixed race. Aka racism

Wow, you really have lost the plot. I don't have a problem with white, black, brown, purple, or any other colored people. It seems to me like you're the one with the racial problem. Perhaps you should look in the mirror before painting with such a wide brush.

link   
Alright.....,

Heres the thing,

Its real its fake. I dont know really. This is too crazy really. Almost like religion its kind of scary.

Anyways,

I just wanna ask the people that think its a fake a question......If you know how it was faked and how its done....can you please show us how to do it. If you know everything you claim, then please produce an example to swell the "evidence".

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Late

link   

Originally posted by crudos
I feel something is being confused here. When you open the original PDF in Illustrator, there are NO layers present. When you do a select all and release the clipping path, then you see the artifacts left over from the scanning program. There are still no layers present. This was not and is not a layered file, nor was it ever. I am quite confident of that.

Hi crudos
I just downloaded the pdf from WH site and opened it in illustrator cs5, I had to open the layers window and toggle open the layers in that window. There is where you will see the layers.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I am so glad we have a wayyyyyy better educational system than the US, here in Canada.
These kinds of threads prove this point to me. No wonder the planets goin down the tubes...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by YAHUWAH SAVES
Question... Since when did "African" become "RACE"? Is American a Race?

Matter of fact...I'm all for taking race off birth certificates. Imagine a world where there was only one race...human.

But I'm sure the Republicans will have no parts of that.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedonk

Originally posted by UnBreakable
reply to post by Bonified Ween

The birthers will never be satisfied. Now that he produced his birth certificate, Trump now wants him to produce his college transcripts. Let's face it, it isn't the question about him being a naturalized citizen, which he is, or Muslim, even though he's Christian or what schools he went to. But the basis for the inquisition is because he's black, and not the typical lily white WASP prez all the kool-aid drinkers are used to.

utter BOLLOX!

It is a reflection of a certain portion of the populous who will not stand for any further impropriety in their government after years of feeling that they have been misrepresented. Nothing more and nothing less.

This man is still a man, he is still a candidate to be the foremost person in the foremost nation on Earth (currently). It is an expression of moral standing that people are iterating their need for, not some skin colour issue.

I am British, follow US politics and thought Hilary was a shoe in for president the day she became senator in New York, throughout the preprimary hubbub, up until the day Obama was shunted to the forefront. This is categorically NOT a racial issue. You offend my sensibilities by lumping me as someone who questions the issue in with people who would even notice the colour of a mans skin when discussing his lineage, morals or eligibility for staus/position.

Rant over.

Personally, you are from the UK not in US so your opinion counts less on this matter to me....not to say I don't like you or anything..but you aren't American. We are a racist country btw, something England is too small for to experience. Think of it more like your Irish issues. You have weird white on white racism...lol. A lot of BS in this country was birthed (pun not intended) at a racist level. Then conspiracy kicked in and non racists joined in on the fun because thats what we do.

The truth is, Obama has been vetted from the get go. This is a non-issue regardless of your personal feelings towards him as a leader. There hasn't been one ounce of proof that hasn't been debunked in a reasonable fashion. If there was I would give a crap a little more than I do.

He was born here until proven otherwise. There isn't even reasonable doubt at this point.

I need at least something to create doubt and it's just not there.
edit on 27-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

link   
I love how those in opposition immediately flee to the MSM "birther discrediting method" rather than attempt to point out the original critique of the thread. Instead of examining the PDF at all, or challenging the fact that layering was found in the document along with other anomalies it immediately goes to abusive ad hominem.

"You can't believe anything their document analysis or evidential findings elucidate, because they're "birthers" for crying out loud!"

Do you people have any idea how ridiculous sound? In my mind, the minute I hear someone use that buzzword, they're immediately discredited, and I think many feel the same. I'm not a "birther," I'm an inquisitive citizen of the United States that sees fallacy and lie presented at every twist and turn.

Just like the Anti-Federalists were labeled and demonized for their beliefs.

link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
So people continually ask for the Obama Birth certificate and then when It's produced, It's still rejected.

Sigh.

He didn't release it for 2-3 years a bit suspect isn't it. Deny Ignorance. They took their sweet time to forge his new one as best they could.

He wasn't born in the U.S Why do you think it took him so long to release his long-form its so obvious.

link   

Originally posted by mthgs602
Alright.....,

Heres the thing,

Its real its fake. I dont know really. This is too crazy really. Almost like religion its kind of scary.

Anyways,

I just wanna ask the people that think its a fake a question......If you know how it was faked and how its done....can you please show us how to do it. If you know everything you claim, then please produce an example to swell the "evidence".

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Late

Great question!!!! I would love to get a new birth certificate for myself.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmarkai
I love how those in opposition immediately flee to the MSM "birther discrediting method" rather than attempt to point out the original critique of the thread.

Perhaps they are MSM..

The MSM did say .."no one is questioning the validity of the document, just why now?"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Enough. Get a life or get off this nonsense. You are all making a dam fool of yourself. I promise as God as my witness I'll will never speak about this again. I'm old and don't have all that much time left.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
If this is all true, that it is a fake, you can bet that the GOP will try to expose it. People like Trump have a lot of money at stake here. More important egos are at stake, as well as the fate of our country. People don't trust our government and unfortunately for Obama, he waited way too long to snuff this issue out. TPTB know that as evidenced with 9/11, facts do not matter, only control of media does.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join