It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by atlguy

Originally posted by randyvs
This from the guy with the gun. WTF is wrong with you ? You don't know when to let something go. You exaggerate like some kid at disney land.

My avatar is not the issue at hand, nor is the rest of the content in your post.

Please create another thread... Oh, and Google "Army of Darkness". LOL
edit on 4/27/2011 by atlguy because: (no reason given)

Hello ya over here PAL !

There's an army physician sitting in prison right now because Obamas B.C. was to much trouble for him to release. Terence Lakin Google it . Why is he still in prison?

signature:
Romans 13:11 And that knowing th time that now it is high time to awake out of sleep for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

edit on 27-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Actually, he's in a cell because he refused direct orders because he didn't think that Obama is his Commander in Chief. If all you need to refuse orders is to demand proof of your superior's eligibility, we'd have a different country...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
This is ridiculous. Barrack Obama - the President of the United States, the leader of the most powerful country in the world - would never, ever be as foolish enough as to produce a fake birth certificate, fake as in the sense of being counterfeit.

If he is in fact not of American origin, which I personally believe he is, I am certain he would be able to have a very real and official - albeit forged - birth certificate created. If he can keep UFO's, military cash flow and secret technology hidden, then I'm sure he can have an official piece of paper created.

Face it, Obama produced the birth certificate and all you "birthers" were wrong. Now, let's see if Trump will be so willing to produce his tax returns...

Using my legal mind here's a very reasonable theory for you. Perhaps Obama has allegedly pretended to be born his most of his life. He used this story at Harvard, in the Chicago senate etc. and his path lead him to the seat of the President. Perhaps all of this is a fabrication. So he finds himself in charge of the most powerful country on earth with limitless resources at his disposal, except he is also surrounded by other powerful individuals... who will serve him. However, you assume that our behind the scenes leaders are not patriotic. That they would not be insulted and pissed if they found out he was not qualified either. If it is true he's not from here, he would be extremely isolated on this one issue and would have to do much of the obfuscation on his own. Seems much more feasible now hmm?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
maybe the reason they did it is because now birthers who know this won't let the issue drop, yet the layman on the streets hears "obama birth certificate released not enough for birthers". and it makes everyone who questions his past look stupid. i just heard someone on CNN say that, btw.

Or perhaps the reason they did it was to paint the birthers as a lunatic fringe, forcing the GOP to distance themselves from birthers. Trust that this works to the advantage of the left. Reasonable people won't want to be associated with those perceived as wackos. Some repubs may see this as a good reason to abandon the party or at least not vote republic... Or at all.

This could well be the doing of the left, conjuring up theories that expose the underside of the GOP. If not, then it's a Carl Rove idea gone wrong.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

What they're saying is that IF you create a file that has PRE-EXISTING layers and save that file as a PDF, the layers may not show up if you open the PDF with Illustrator. So, the key thing here is the PRE-EXISTING LAYERS! It says nowhere that PDF creates layers.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
It seems incomprehensible that the administration could make a mistake like releasing a document that is layered instead of one continuous image, given the time they had and the resources available.

But, It also seems to me that this announcement for whatever reason was rushed a bit. Possibly a preemptive move becuase of Trump or the possible release of Corsi's book, who know thats just speculation on my part.

Often times elaborate cover ups have been unraveled do to a small overlooked detail, something so simple yet key to the overall story.

Its all about the details and its hard to cover them all.
edit on 27-4-2011 by skull_bones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Here's a link. for you.

link   

Originally posted by xyankee
This guy desperately needs to go to jail, along with who ever protects him. I don't think people realize how serious and deep this goes.

Well, we have rahm cornered in Chicago. He is using his position as mayor to escape detection.

link   
reply to post by Scope and a Beam

maybe they cut funds to their forgery office?

if it isn't fake/wasn't tampered with, it would not be possible to break it down into layers. plain and simple. a real scan wouldn't do that. so you can either refute the evidence above, ignore it, or accept it.

seems like you went with option "B"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
So here is what I got so far....

1. Government agent obtains Obama's microfiche birth certificate document at hospital, alters it's content and uses OCR to import the image and make the data searchable in the database. And forgets to flatten layers...

2. An forged reproduction of the certificate is provided. The Original birth certificate was destroyed and is now a forged document, and sent out as a PDF to the media.

3. PDF is imported into Illustrator and layering is apparent due to the optical character recognition forgery..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justice2012
Using my legal mind here's a very reasonable theory for you. Perhaps Obama has allegedly pretended to be born his most of his life. He used this story at Harvard, in the Chicago senate etc. and his path lead him to the seat of the President. Perhaps all of this is a fabrication. So he finds himself in charge of the most powerful country on earth with limitless resources at his disposal, except he is also surrounded by other powerful individuals... who will serve him. However, you assume that our behind the scenes leaders are not patriotic. That they would not be insulted and pissed if they found out he was not qualified either. If it is true he's not from here, he would be extremely isolated on this one issue and would have to do much of the obfuscation on his own. Seems much more feasible now hmm?

No not at all. Use your legal mind and look at the facts. You are using a CSI legal mind.

Anyways the person you quoted pretty much had it on the nuts.

You can only have it one way. Either we vote for our candidate or we are lied to and it is a pawn put in power.

If it is the latter than this Birther thing is pointless as it isn't our decision anyways so we had no choice regardless of where he was born.

So you believe then that he was voted in? If so then the facts say there is no proof he wasn't born here that hasn't been legitimately debunked.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
A good typewriter with a fresh ribbon or cartridge would produce exact type from one word to another. How old are you? Have you ever even used a type writer? The last one I used for business ( in 1996) was an IBM selectra. Great machine. In 1961 the hospital probably had a manual typewriter meaning it did not run on electricity and it would have had an ink ribbon but still does not mean that the letters would be smudged. The typewriter was the best technology for business at the time. Business would not stand for smudged papers from bad ribbons or unaligned letters.
(

Heck - I was still using a hand crank mimeograph machine in 1966 and carbon paper.

Yes - actually you could have unaligned keys. I worked for one company around 1968 that still used a non-electric manual typewriter to fill out forms.

We can't assume that the hospital had modern office equipment.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highground
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Wait, Obama's transcripts were released? He unsealed his records?!

Please, do share. This is turning out to be quite the day!

Yea, just the average old birth certificate that every human has on earth.
Im from Washington Dc, so to us city folks its really not a big thing dealing with some ones birth certificate,lol.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Word should have definitely reached the White House by now that people are critical of the layering affect.

It will be interesting to see if what originally was posted is taken down and a new unlayered version is put in its place..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice2012

It seems even more ridiculous now, have you any idea the amount of vetting and background checking that takes place when someone is about to become the new president of America? We're not talking about blagging your way into an office managers job or something.

If you were right though and Obama went to get hold of this fake BC, where the hell would he go and who would he get it from without being caught by those watching his every move?

And I don't suppose TPTB are that patriotic as they let thousands of their people die each year, many of whom are fighting in a war that they have been lead to believe is for a righteous cause, when it is in fact very likely that those troops are bravely risking their lives to ensure that the ever increasing oil extraction can continue to take place in a land that is not their own.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
This is ridiculous. Barrack Obama - the President of the United States, the leader of the most powerful country in the world - would never, ever be as foolish enough as to produce a fake birth certificate, fake as in the sense of being counterfeit.

If he is in fact not of American origin, which I personally believe he is, I am certain he would be able to have a very real and official - albeit forged - birth certificate created. If he can keep UFO's, military cash flow and secret technology hidden, then I'm sure he can have an official piece of paper created.

Face it, Obama produced the birth certificate and all you "birthers" were wrong. Now, let's see if Trump will be so willing to produce his tax returns...

Hey good job Scope! Keep propagating the divisive MSM buzzword "birther!"

The executive branch has nothing to do with the other "secretive things" relative to the black budget.
You make a bunch of suppositions regarding White House's behavior, but do you remember a little thing called the Watergate Scandal? How about Marylin Monroe in the White House? Monica Lewinsky? Almost every President of recent has literally had astounding impeachable offenses brought to light. And now Obama is the golden child?!

We finally get a long-form birth cert. issued after almost 3 YEARS INTO THIS PRESIDENCY, after denials, obfuscations, etc all of a sudden; and the document is immediately seen as having several discrepancies. Why can't you join your FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS instead of continuing to drink the kool-aid. WE are your brothers, not the government lackeys. Wake up dude. All we want is the truth.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Like I said before, the birthers are bitter individuals who can't take their heads out of their asses. Doesn't matter if you show them proof THEIR president was born in this country, they will cry, bitch, and moan like the little babies they are.

Can't stand these people. Perhaps America is really going down the tubes after all.

Good job.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I would love to collect IQ scores from all of the birthers.

link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

thats exactly what i was getting at. only the "crazies" believe it is forged. that is what will be said. everyone else, tiring of the issue will say "c'mon, accept it", but the people who see this will say "no, its not over, its been tampered with" it will split the party.

i wonder what would happen if trump could be shown this? would he be able to go live with this, or would it damage his credibility too much and make him look stupid?

personally, trump won't make a good president. businesses are allowed to hate eachother, its good for business. they wage economic war all the time. i'm afraid if he is elected, he'll piss alot of countries off "team america" style and the economic war will become very real. with bombs.

link   

Originally posted by skull_bones
Word should have definitely reached the White House by now that people are critical of the layering affect.

It will be interesting to see if what originally was posted is taken down and a new unlayered version is put in its place..

I was thinking the same thing. If that happens, we truly have another "Watergate" scandal.

link   
Could it be that MSM shows the mass what they hear/see ?

I mean..not everyday Joe is ATS .. or even looking for the true things of world things.

Joe has 1-2 screaming kids and a house and the wives car to take care of.... so If the news blurb says that this has been resolved in 45 seconds of air time then phew .. over it and then 2 hours later when the kiddies need some attention then this is now a non-issue .. for now ..

get my drift ?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join