It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 35
299
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
So here is what I got so far....

1. Government agent obtains Obama's microfiche birth certificate document at hospital, alters it's content and uses OCR to import the image and make the data searchable in the database. And forgets to flatten layers...

2. An forged reproduction of the certificate is provided. The Original birth certificate was destroyed and is now a forged document, and sent out as a PDF to the media.

3. PDF is imported into Illustrator and layering is apparent due to the optical character recognition forgery..


Let's see the proof of what you are referencing, or are you full of assumptions and gut feelings.

There is nothing wrong with humor to be honest but if you aren't going to add to the discussion then you technically are not staying on topic and you haven't really shown proof.

Thanks for your opinions though.

Some people think the moon is cheese too, if you are wondering.

This would be proof we never landed on the moon because the cheesemoon has no bite marks.

So finally we have proof. No one has landed on the moon.

Yes, I am comparing you to people that believe in moons made of cheese.




posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
I would love to collect IQ scores from all of the birthers.

151 - Currently a Senior Engineer at Oracle. What are your credentials?



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween
 


The birthers will never be satisfied. Now that he produced his birth certificate, Trump now wants him to produce his college transcripts. Let's face it, it isn't the question about him being a naturalized citizen, which he is, or Muslim, even though he's Christian or what schools he went to. But the basis for the inquisition is because he's black, and not the typical lily white WASP prez all the kool-aid drinkers are used to.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Birthers latch onto the first photoshop/layers explanation and completely reject the rational explanation and in fact the ability to re-create said layers from any document.

I'm trying not to say it, but they are basically retarded thinkers, right?
edit on 27-4-2011 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard
 


Let’s not forget that it was Bill Clinton who was first to question Obama’s citizenship. It was during the 2008 campaign when Hillary was running against Obama for the Democratic nomination — and Bill Clinton made the challenge that Obama “could not produce a birth certificate.”
Bill Clinton is the father of the Birther movement...
So to your point on whether this is something that was drummed up to fragment the Republicans, well if so at least, we know that Bill used it to further Hillary's agendas. [[shrug]]

edit on 4/27/2011 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by mudbeed
 


Here's a link. for you.


Yes anyone who would have done something similar (non Obama related) would have had the same punishment.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by UnBreakable
 


I'm black. Am I a racist?



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


What they're saying is that IF you create a file that has PRE-EXISTING layers and save that file as a PDF, the layers may not show up if you open the PDF with Illustrator. So, the key thing here is the PRE-EXISTING LAYERS! It says nowhere that PDF creates layers.


Here's an article on how to create the "layers" in Illustrator.

www.nationalreview.com...

It's not technically a hoax, but the people reporting it as "proof" are mistaken and don't know what they're talking about in regards to the "layer" issue.

I won't fault someone for making the mistake, but I would fault someone who continually reports this as the "proof" that the BC is a fake.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie
 


That's because your "rational" behind your logic is flawed, especially since PDF layers are only created if the document they come from already has layers (Such as Photoshop, etc.). It's a fake, and your idol has been exposed again to be a fraud.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


What they're saying is that IF you create a file that has PRE-EXISTING layers and save that file as a PDF, the layers may not show up if you open the PDF with Illustrator. So, the key thing here is the PRE-EXISTING LAYERS! It says nowhere that PDF creates layers.


No,

I don't believe PDF would create the layers, but they would be retained. I believe the layers are the result of a document (paper to digital) program like OmniPro.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There is also the question of The Name of The Hospital that is on the BC ...It appears that this hospital did not have the name stated on the BC in 1961 but a different name .

Thread about this subject at this link :

www.abovetopsecret.com...




Hi Acetradamus, a new member, who does not have posting points to create a thread asks: "“Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?” " Now please tell me is this correct - anyone explain the alleged discrepancy?





posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
So here is what I got so far....

1. Government agent obtains Obama's microfiche birth certificate document at hospital, alters it's content and uses OCR to import the image and make the data searchable in the database. And forgets to flatten layers...

2. An forged reproduction of the certificate is provided. The Original birth certificate was destroyed and is now a forged document, and sent out as a PDF to the media.

3. PDF is imported into Illustrator and layering is apparent due to the optical character recognition forgery..


Funny, since you guys claim Bush knew about 9/11 why haven't you figured that one out by now?

Come on guys! Its a dead end anyways. Congress and the Elites will never allow anyone to open up this can of worms. The can of worms is already open and its just a can of worms. But for Congress and the Elites to open a can of worms and it be a can of consparicies will NEVER happen.

So why continue to go down this route unless its just to de-legitimize Obama for nothing?



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
reply to post by Bonified Ween
 


The birthers will never be satisfied. Now that he produced his birth certificate, Trump now wants him to produce his college transcripts. Let's face it, it isn't the question about him being a naturalized citizen, which he is, or Muslim, even though he's Christian or what schools he went to. But the basis for the inquisition is because he's black, and not the typical lily white WASP prez all the kool-aid drinkers are used to.



Getting that desperate that it's gotta be a color thing? Sorry but in this day and age if it was because he is black I am pretty sure people would just come out and say it. Our society seems pretty open now days and people just don't hold back their thoughts like they used to.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Question... Since when did "African" become "RACE"? Is American a Race?



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
reply to post by spiritualzombie
 


That's because your "rational" behind your logic is flawed, especially since PDF layers are only created if the document they come from already has layers (Such as Photoshop, etc.). It's a fake, and your idol has been exposed again to be a fraud.


Trust me, he isn't my idol. Don't turn this into a R vs L thing because then you come off as biased.

The truth is that there is nothing here no matter how much you want to believe.

Look up OmniPage pro, maybe a tutorial on youtube. Thats the proggie tons of companies use, for example.

That's just one example of a program that handles scanning of documents to retain information.

It's completely normal, tons of companies do it and hospitals too. Paper is too expensive and takes up space.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

Here's an article on how to create the "layers" in Illustrator.

www.nationalreview.com...

It's not technically a hoax, but the people reporting it as "proof" are mistaken and don't know what they're talking about in regards to the "layer" issue.

I won't fault someone for making the mistake, but I would fault someone who continually reports this as the "proof" that the BC is a fake.


Okay, so here's a test. I'll do a screen shot of Obama's birth certificate. You'd agree that would be an "apples to apples" comparison, right? If so, what I will do then, is open the JPG image in Photoshop, and save the file as a PDF. I will do the same with opening it in Illustrator first, then saving it as a PDF. By your logic, I should get these layers. Am I wrong in thinking that? When I do this, I will be running "Snagit" and making it into a movie. Care to see if those layers are still there?



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
So here is what I got so far....

1. Government agent obtains Obama's microfiche birth certificate document at hospital, alters it's content and uses OCR to import the image and make the data searchable in the database. And forgets to flatten layers...

2. An forged reproduction of the certificate is provided. The Original birth certificate was destroyed and is now a forged document, and sent out as a PDF to the media.

3. PDF is imported into Illustrator and layering is apparent due to the optical character recognition forgery..


LOL, he spent millions to prevent it's release but couldn't afford a professional forgery. We should impeach him for being cheap.

Crazy world we live in.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by randyvs


This guy Jerome Corsi has No 1 best seller on this issue. And he claims Obama's Presidency is not going to survive it's release. Which is in three weeks. Get it ?


Oh yeah?

Ever fact check that guy by looking at his past books?

He just makes shizz up.

Don't rely on a Drudge headline, there is a reason why this "great" author doesn't get much (if any) press.


Not to mention that while being interviewed with Cenk on MSNBC earlier he accepts this BC as legit.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
You guys don't think Issa can just have a hearing on this issue? You don't think the republicans can get Issa to have Manchurian Candidate hearings about Obama's true citizenship?

Listen folks! They will NEVER EVER open up this can of worms even though its just a can of worms.



posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
NT
edit on 27-4-2011 by skull_bones because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
299
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

log in

join