It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmarkai

Oh please, don't give me that "we are your brothers talk", being from the same country as someone else does not make me connected to them in such a platonic way. First of all I do not trust Obama, or any government for that matter, but I just don't feel that this conspiracy has any truth to it. The previous scandals are small in comparison to Obama being a non-American citizen and then covering it up with a fake BC. The implications of that would be far more severe than the president having a bit on the side. Although the Water Gate scandal could be exempt from the above comment.

I know that this is possible but I doubt it to the nth degree.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
Quite the opposite. I suffered for the people of my country. I cam close to death twice. I am obligated to respond to idiot threads. I am just growing so very tired. But I will keep it up until this nonsense ends. Or I die. Which ever comes first.

Nonsense was around long before you and I were born, and it will be around long after, so don't rush off to die.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
I would love to collect IQ scores from all of the birthers.

The grand total would be
-12...not sure how that's possible but that's the number I'm going with !

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
Not so carefully crafted IMO. I bet he is not really black. Could be a white birther trying to deflect the "all birthers are racist" charge.

Wrong. Then again, if it fits your rose glasses view of the world, run with it.

link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

What plot? You asked, I answered. I expressed no opinion of my own. Don't know you, fact is, you could be like people who don't like him because of his mixed race.

I guess the answer took you off guard. Did you really think a black person wouldn't dislike him because of his race? That's called racism. Don't get used to it.

Yes, blacks can be racist. Anyone who hates another race is a "racist". That's not rocket science. However, asking legitimate questions about someone's past isn't "racist". These questions are asked because there are issues, perceived cover ups, etc. Remember Watergate. Nixon wasn't involved initially. It was the COVER UP that got him. Something stinks with Obama, and my constitutionally protected opinion is that he is a fraud.

Your train of thought makes no sense.

State that you are black and ask if you are a racist.

I answer that you could be as being black doesn't preclude you from being racist.

Then you accuse me of something (not sure what) and tell me to not paint with a wide brush.

Whatever yer smokin... Can I get some?

link   

Originally posted by Opspeculate
Regardless of truth or dare nonsense surrounding this issue the facts are Scanners DO NOT make layers!!!

How could they...?

It isn't the scanner, you are right. It is the software.

Look up OmniPage and the applications it is used for.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
reply to post by grandmarkai

Oh please, don't give me that "we are your brothers talk", being from the same country as someone else does not make me connected to them in such a platonic way. First of all I do not trust Obama, or any government for that matter, but I just don't feel that this conspiracy has any truth to it. The previous scandals are small in comparison to Obama being a non-American citizen and then covering it up with a fake BC. The implications of that would be far more severe than the president having a bit on the side. Although the Water Gate scandal could be exempt from the above comment.

I know that this is possible but I doubt it to the nth degree.

Study physics. We are all one. Get used to it brother.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ahhh.....and the delusions continue. These right wing people are really off thier rocker.

link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
Its time to move on with all the side shows and silly pointless talk about obamas birth certificate

‘WE HAVE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT THEN SOME SILLY AS SIDE SHOW ASKING FOR OBAMAS BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM A BUNCH OF SILLY FOLLOWERS.

Now I wonder how many people will now make LOSER threads on how fake it is, loll, as if you’re an expert on knowing fake birth certificates, ‘LOSERS’

For crying out loud, how old are you 9?...

Why didn't you sign off with "na nana na na!!!!"

I swear it, Obama's followers crack me up...

link   

Originally posted by imitator

Originally posted by mudbeed

Yes, I am comparing you to people that believe in moons made of cheese.

Well it's no different than you claiming a little old lady scanned the document. Have you been to the moon?

edit on 27-4-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

Lol ok I get it you are a jokester and not really into the whole fact thing. You like funny stuff. I gotcha and wont bother responding to you in the future unless I want to joke around with someone.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys
Just grabbed the PDF from the White House website. Tried to open it in AI 10 (yeah, it's old) and get "Acrobat PDF File Format is having difficulties" error message.

I can DL anything else PDF and it opens just fine. Never had any issues with AI 10 being unable to open modern PDF's.

Computer gurus: Did they sanitize the document since the thread started?

EDIT:

Holy Crap! I just tried to open it with my (also old) Photoshop 5.0 ...

ONLY THE TEXT OPENED, THERE WAS NO PAPER, NO BACKGROUND AT ALL.

edit on 27-4-2011 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

Do you think the white house IT folks are stupid? Do you not think they figured some nut would try to download the file and manipulate it? Not calling you a nut. I'm just saying there are nuts out there who would download the file then manipulate it. Then post it somewhere else claiming its fake.

Come on man! Why do folks think they are smarter than the government?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3

Not so carefully crafted IMO. I bet he is not really black. Could be a white birther trying to deflect the "all birthers are racist" charge.

Wrong. Then again, if it fits your rose glasses view of the world, run with it.

Not so fast. You could be Asian.

And my glasses are photo gray.

Sincerely,

Mike Ockizard

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

Originally posted by blamethegreys
Just grabbed the PDF from the White House website. Tried to open it in AI 10 (yeah, it's old) and get "Acrobat PDF File Format is having difficulties" error message.

I can DL anything else PDF and it opens just fine. Never had any issues with AI 10 being unable to open modern PDF's.

Computer gurus: Did they sanitize the document since the thread started?

EDIT:

Holy Crap! I just tried to open it with my (also old) Photoshop 5.0 ...

ONLY THE TEXT OPENED, THERE WAS NO PAPER, NO BACKGROUND AT ALL.

edit on 27-4-2011 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

Do you think the white house IT folks are stupid? Do you not think they figured some nut would try to download the file and manipulate it? Not calling you a nut. I'm just saying there are nuts out there who would download the file then manipulate it. Then post it somewhere else claiming its fake.

Come on man! Why do folks think they are smarter than the government?

If you judge by their actions a mud brick is smarter than the government. - LOL

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Funny, millions of birthers are trying to download Obama's BC.

I thought you guys didn't trust the government? So why would you download something off of a government website? What if its some kind of virus designed to control your minds and computers?

More proof even YOU don't believe what YOU believe.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
People, it doesn't matter what you think of the Birth Certificate that he released today.The man was born in America. Period end of story.

Everyone needs to be paying attention to what kind of bills that congress is going to try pass. The Fed had it's first ever press conference today. That in itself is way more significant than any birth certificate.

link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I agree being a non US citizen means my incite is far less than it could be. My issue was merely with the poster calling everybody racist who questioned Obamas integrity. I see entirely where you are coming from in your arguments, hopefully I am also allowed to have my own scepticism in the matter.

I personally always like to think in 'birther' terms of the Governator in such matters. Apparently he has given up his dream of being US president because of the constitution and now wants to be the President of the EU/ Europe - 'gawd help us Tiny Tim'. I am not sure we are ready for cigar chomping US style politics in my neck of the woods (Austrian bastard
))))))) - sarcasm!!!! ).

P.S. there is plenty of white on white racism here, but you can be sure you missed the Brixton Riots in the 80's if you missed the black hatred. Enoch Powells 'Rivers of Blood' speech and even good old sitcoms like Love thy neighbour . this country is # racist and always has been.

link   
This kind of detritus is why we don't officially belong to the Galactic Federation.

The house is on fire and you're all squabbling about the carpet stain in the living room.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Clearly I did not mean in the genetic sense. I am definitely not one with a paedophile, racist or rapist that is for sure. Being human doesn't mean that we are all one.

link   

Originally posted by Section31
What the hell... Okay, I switched over to my production drive, and I was also able to pull the document apart. While using the 'touch-up' tool in Adobe Acrobat 9.0, I was able to separate the text from background.

Exactly! Everyone is making way too much of the inconsistencies or artifacts that Illustrator might introduce. Just open the document in Acrobat Pro (not Acrobat Reader), and you quickly discover several things:

1. There is no editable text. This would be present if the grouping was a result of OCR.
2. The objects can be moved independently using the Object Touch Tool.
3. The grouping of objects does not appear to be randomly generated, but consciously grouped into logical units.

Also there is "ghosting" around the letters which would not be present if the "white background" LFBC had been printed onto security paper, and some of the letterforms have discrepancies between various instances of those letterforms (lowercase "e" tilted randomly, above/below the line, etc). These would not exist in a typewritten document. Variation in tilt/position between different letters? Yes. In different instances of the same letter? No.

I do not believe that this document is a forgery, but there are certainly some questions regarding the way in which it has been presented that need a logical explanation.
edit on 27-4-2011 by d. duck because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by mudbeed

Yes anyone who would have done something similar (non Obama related) would have had the same punishment

Of course they would. But if Obama had any honesty or integrity. He would have produced this B.C.

I have a better question for both camps. This is the first time I've ever even endeavored on this debate.
Anyway

When I joined little league baseball my Mom had to write the hospital in Missouri and have my original Birth certificate sent out to California or wouldn't have been able to play ball. If you don't see where I'm going with this
then it won't help for me to explain it either.

I hope noone thinks this insulting. Feel like I'm typing on eggshells.
edit on 27-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Ok guess no gets it.

If a kids mom in 1969 had to go to all the trouble to aquire her boys original birthcerticate through snail mail.
Just so said kid could PLAY BALL. Then why don't these A-hole politicians have to produce their original when they become The Nominee for their particular party ?

HELLO?

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join