It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Yes, I read your posts, but I have to see any proof that this is how the document in question was generated. Did I miss that. If so, apologies.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by d. duck
There would be nothing to be gained from using an OCR software without using it to capture the text. There are much easier solutions to raw image capture than using an OCR package. If the desire were to archive the image, OCR would add a layer of complexity that was not needed. If the desire were to actually utilize the OCR in order to make the document searchable, the text would in all likelyhood be present in the pdf, which it is not.

Exactly. If I wanted an image to show people, I would scan as raster. OCR is if I need to have selectable text, or need to pull text for inclusion in another document.

This is clearly a forgery.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Omnipage might create images where it thinks there is no text, but it wouldn't be this...convenient. It would be pieces in a more random format. I do believe.

I use OmniPage. This is exactly what it would do, I'm telling ya.

This of it like this, because thousands of businesses had to go through the following routine:

You work at a place (this case hospital), given a task to scan in a gazillion paper documents.

The digital age has begun.

Whoever scanned this crap back in the day didn't even look at the document twice.

Scanning, saving and repeating was their job for months if not a couple years.

Do you see what I am saying, it's a standard everyday thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbleEndangered
reply to post by ipsedixit

sorry, i was looking at the same thing in another editor, lol!

didn't mean to tread on ur post...

No problem. lol. This is a hot topic and the thread is full of machine gun typists. I wish the political trolls would give it a rest though. This subject is very interesting from a technical point of view.

link   

link   
you folks are a complete waste of energy and resources.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Good eye BW,
the mystery of Barry, Barackenhaten, Barack Hussien, the Long Legged Mack-Daddy O'Bama deepens.
Still, sloppy events are rarely unplanned where politics are involved.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
The anti birthers can drink the koolaid all they want. My stand is that if he really did have a legitimate long form birth certificate he would have released it long ago. People do not hide things if they have nothing to hide. The fact that it took this long to release such a simple document says to me that they have had plenty of time to create a fake and intimidate anyone who knows the truth. If that document is real and not a recently created fake they could have avoided all the trouble by releasing it from the git go.

BTW and FYI - I do not consider myself a "birther". I am a constitutionalist. I believe that the constitution is one of the documents that truly defines us as a nation and when we subvert them we lose something of our national identity in the process.

So you're saying that not releasing it is proof that it's fake and releasing it is proof that it's fake. Is there anything that you would not consider proof that it's fake? It must be fun knowing that you're theory cannot be contradicted by any new facts.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

You said we were squabbling about a BLACK man in the whitehouse.

You are trying to paint us as having problems with a Black man in the whitehouse.

That is slander, you are trying to slander us as racists.

Loll, you are racist, show me a post or thread you did asking for Bush, Reagan or Clintons birth certificate.

DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS POST. IT IS A DISINFO TRICK TO D3RAIL THE THREAD.

Accusations of racism is the first tool to put you on the defensive. It's such a suckers ploy. Ignore the child. He knows not what he does. I forgive him.
You are what you are.

Any one who is questioning, and making up fake stuff on his birth certificate is racist, except the ones that questioned at least 1 out of the last 43 presidents, and can prove it by showing me a thread that you did. So don’t judge what I say and how you are, judge what you listened to over the years in you’re up bringing and relative surroundings.

‘The apple don’t fall to far from the tree’

‘You are what you are’ ,
‘and it is what it is‘…Period !

No replies until proof on the same questioning of other presidents is presented, thank you.

link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Is there any chance that a moderator could go through this thread and delete all the posts that are completely off topic. All the stuff that amounts to bickering and charges and counter charges of racism etc.

Some people want to discuss this topic seriously.

Actually...your post is off topic. I don't see anything other than your post that is off topic given the title of the thread.

There is a one to one relationship with Obama and race. No other president in HISTORY had to provide his papers. Given the vitriolic atmosphere of the last 2 years then I think race is relevant to this topic.

I mean really, the leader of the free world had to provide his papers to shut the birthers up. They couldn't take the man or the State of Hawaii at their word. So you know what...it really is about race. And that's the birther conspiracy associated with this thread.

link   
reply to post by welshbeliever

Not long

The Real Birth Certifcate and why it was altered!

Least you won't find layers in my attempt hehe

On a Side Note, Fake government documents constructed for small fee. Contact me for details lmao (joking by the way)

edit on 27-4-2011 by StarTraveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Because African denotes someone from Africa but not all Africans are black or negroes. Berbers for instance are not of the negro race so arent most somalians yemenites not to mention the afrikanners. So my question stands.

Why is his father discribed as african and not black?

iamric

link   
reply to post by AbleEndangered

Good point about where Macs are used, but Adobe Reader revealed the OS under File--Properties.

link   

link   

Originally posted by Elbereth
reply to post by mudbeed

Yes, I read your posts, but I have to see any proof that this is how the document in question was generated. Did I miss that. If so, apologies.

You bring up your template, this case the green background.

Scan using a proggie like OmniPage pro

The images are saved in groups for their type (I.E. pic, text) and layered.

Export to PDF doc named or referenced.

On a side note.

People keep mentioning OCR which is Character Recognition (numbers, letters, etc).

That is one reason to use Omnipage, but the other reason is to ensure that the text pulled is readable.

This doesn't mean that you have to save it in an OCR format.

That's basically it.

link   
Here is what i got so far..

1. Obama's original Birth Certificate was probably destroyed.
2. We haven't seen the original Birth Certificate only the so called "certified" copy.
3. The manner in which the basic data was initially entered is questionable.
4. The measures taken to insure the accuracy of the data is questionable.
5. The document is layered as images, thus can be edited.

This all can lead to forgery, it's possible an government agent obtained Obama's microfiche birth certificate at the hospital and altered it's content...
edit on 27-4-2011 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I haven't been able to read through the entire 37 pages so please excuse if this has been posted already.

I read on WRH some interesting facts regarding the birth certificate.

In 1961, Kenya was not called Kenya. It was called "British East Africa Protectorate". It was not known as "Kenya" until 1963. So how could it have been listed as "Kenya" 2 years before it was even known as such?

The birth certificate lists the hospital that Obama was born in as "Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital". However in 1961 the hospital was called "Kauaikeolani Children's Hospital". The name change did not occur until 1978. A full 17 years AFTER he was born.

Very interesting....

Great information!! I looked up the Kenya part so far, and wikipedia supports what you had said... heres what it said:

The first direct elections for Africans to the Legislative Council took place in 1957. Despite British hopes of handing power to "moderate" African rivals, it was the Kenya African National Union (KANU) of Jomo Kenyatta that formed a government shortly before Kenya became independent on 12 December 1963, on the same day forming the first Constitution of Kenya.

So.... Thats hell of a mistake to put on the BC... Fishy for sure

Why is it that, the average people(and people on here) think you are some whack job "birther" for not agreeing, or accepting something like that as truth? So much contradictions with this story... What is with all these labels anymore... Cant we just be people with opinions, and not be labeled so?

link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
It's like a train wreck, I just can't turn away....

People, a little perspective.

Do you really think that Obama went through the primaries, through the election with a RABID GOP, and into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue without anyone checking his @#$% birth certificate?

You have to have a friggin license to catch a fish! You don't think McCain would've maybe had someone go on a fact finding mission when the rumor first surfaced?

I'm sorry, Republican parts of the family, this dog won't hunt. EVEN IF he is from MARS, this dog won't hunt. Find a voice, focus on issues, or prepare to be buried at the polls.

Give it up. I did a long time ago. They don't listen to reason or consider real evidence. But they do spring into action if you try to reason with them. They ultimately will say that the democrats are in on it too. You will see.

link   

Originally posted by iamric
reply to post by mudbeed

Because African denotes someone from Africa but not all Africans are black or negroes. Berbers for instance are not of the negro race so arent most somalians yemenites not to mention the afrikanners. So my question stands.

Why is his father discribed as african and not black?

iamric

Well I can't personally answer that one, still off topic at this point right?

Make a new thread for that one and people will probably fact check it for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join