It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamric

I cannot start a new thread because I am new here

I think you only need two more posts.... :O

I really don't know the answers to your question. I only get the layer portion of this.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by Elbereth
reply to post by mudbeed

Yes, I read your posts, but I have to see any proof that this is how the document in question was generated. Did I miss that. If so, apologies.

You bring up your template, this case the green background.
Scan using a proggie like OmniPage pro
The images are saved in groups for their type (I.E. pic, text) and layered.
Export to PDF doc named or referenced.
On a side note.
People keep mentioning OCR which is Character Recognition (numbers, letters, etc).
That is one reason to use Omnipage, but the other reason is to ensure that the text pulled is readable.
This doesn't mean that you have to save it in an OCR format.
That's basically it.

Actually, there are much better solutions than an OCR software to ensure that the text is readable. Most OCR solutions are limited in resolution, while professional scanning software has much higher resolution. But that is beside the point. It is not possible that this pdf was generated from a single scan. The original LFBC had a white background (which would have been in the original scan) with the security paper being the stock upon which it was printed. The file released by the White House and presented by various media outlets has a ghosting pattern surrounding the text upon the background. This is not a remnant of OCR scanning or an artifact introduced by Illustrator. For some reason this document was released in an altered state. For what purpose I'm not certain.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Although I see some questionable elements in this document, I am going to say that it is a legit birth certificate. If this certificate does anything for me, it acknowledges that his father 'was not' an American Citizen. Within the United States' immigration laws, there is a loophole in which makes his father an immediate candidate. Once an illegal immigrant gets married to a citizen, they are automatically considered for a US citizenship.

What is getting everyone confused are a few things:
(1) Obama spent four years (age 6 - 10) attending a school in Indonesia.
(2) Obama's father and step father were not US citizens before marriage.
(3) Obama's mother spent her adult life as US Representative visiting Africa.

Obama is a legit US Citizen from my perspective.

I am a Libertarian who leans toward Republicans when voting, and I have no problem with the man being a US citizen. Since we got that out of the way, I am mostly concerned with what he is doing in office. Its a subject for another thread.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

the user did not specify it being proof of anything, much less a conspiracy.

you added that part.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LosLobos

The person you are quoting is talking about the fake Kenyan Birth Certificate that some birthers believe is Obama's real birth certificate. He wasn't talking about the same one as the OP.

You do know Mitt Romney's father was born in Mexico right? Does that mean Mitt is Mexican?

None of that matters because as another member pointed out, THE YEAR OF OBAMA's newly published Certificate of life birth states his father was born in Kenya.

Kenya was not even a country that year. Kenya was not formed for another two years!!!!!!!

So that fact PROVES THIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS A FAKE, FRAUD AND A CRIME AGAINST EVERY REAL AMERICAN TODAY.

Trump should call him out right now and demand he step down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

i thought he went to school in indonesia?

link   
reply to post by LosLobos

This thread is about the new fake birth certificate. If you want to talk about something else, then feel free to start a topic of your own.

link   
I'm not an expert on any of the programs mentioned in the thread. I downloaded the pdf earlier today, shortly after it was released on the whitehouse.gov site, but before I saw anything on ATS. I read a fair amount of the thread, up to about 17 pages, and then I had other things to do.

Anyway, I opened the pdf in Adobe Designer, which, not reading the thread since this afternoon, I don't know has been investigated. I saw the same things though, that there were multiple parts or "layers" as people have been saying, that were parts of the final pdf. I do have a lot of experience with Adobe Acrobat and Designer, and have not see a normally scanned hardcopy document behave this way. It certainly does seem there were multiple parts put together to create the final pdf that was published on the White House website.

I am acquainted with a very experienced (30+ years) forensic document analyst. He only lives about a mile from me. I plan to get in touch with him soon about this.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hi, I'm new here, and no fan of Obama's, but never really been a birther (though I've been mildly interested in some of the arguments).

Some of the initial "inconsistencies" struck me as stupid right off the bat (like `why the registrar delay?`). Others took some thought (the pattern doesn't "bend" because it's on the duplicate paper, not the original document).

But the layers thing caught my imagination! I'm more of a Photoshop guy, but I did have 1 use left on a trial of Illustrator CS5, and if impeaching the President isn't worth using up that last run, what is?

What I'm going to say has probably been hashed out already in the past couple dozen pages, but I felt like skipping to the end after 20 pages or so and posting my own thoughts.

If this document was, as people seem to be theorizing, "constructed" in Illustrator, and that this document was an editable version, in case final changes were desired before flattening, then there would likely be at least one dead giveaway:

-- The background hash pattern would be separate from the other objects (text, halos, etc. - people are calling these layers, but in CS5, there only shows one layer, with several objects, but the difference is probably mere terminology...). In other words, you would expect to be able to move the text, and any other objects off and see a contiguous hash background, even in areas which would have been covered up by text. This is not the case. This file as-is would not be easily modified because the white "halos" would have to be cloned out - doable, but defeats the purpose of the "layers." They could delete a word or change a date, but they'd have to touch up and redo the halo area.

Others have gone into the way certain software will make objects out of a flat scan when making a PDF, even without using OCR - I'd like to see this phenomenon replicated, but it wouldn't surprise me.

So... in my opinion, while the document still could feasibly be a forgery, the existence of discreet layers/objects in the PDF don't prove that at all.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Well, Barry produced it. As long as it is legal and all,. I'll give him the benefit. I find it hard to believe this puts wouldn't show when he was supposed too? How can could he have run for president without it? I'll blame our government for that.
Barry wants to blame everyone for this and to how far it went? Barry has to blame himself and no one else.
He put it on himself. Just a distraction from the economy and Bernake.

I do find it odd, a few months ago, the Hawaii governor couldn't find it a few months ago?
edit on 27-4-2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Yes, when Obama is a proven FRAUD!!!!!!

Kenya did not exist when Obama was born according to this FAKE birth certificate!!!!!! So how can it list Kenya as his fathers birthplace??????????????????????????

link   

Originally posted by MaineLen

Right. I do this all the time when righting instructional booklets for my products. I will scan photos/text/diagrams from old magazines to place into my instructions. They are scanned and automatically placed on top of my instruction booklet template. Once the booklet is finished, everything is saved as a PDF, in layers, for printing/editing purposes. Not once has the scanned image/text ever become part of the template layer. The layers are always saved as they are created. That is how a PDF is saved as default. When an PDF is created from new, it does not make up it's own layers. The layers are proprietary to when they are created. Unless you specifically select one or more layers and combine/group them. Why would the maker of this PDF select random parts from the scanned image layers and combine them with the new background? Why? What would be the point. Well, unless it was a real document, but wanted to leave an impression of forgery. That way you could still use the "birther" movement to your advantage.

They use a template. Their already open template would have this background upon scanning in the doc.

I don't know what you mean random parts. there are text objects, and picture objects. Remember white space is generally omitted so text on the bottom would be separate as not all text would be one object unless the text is close together.

Then they save.

So you think the Whitehouse should have made sure that it was one layer before sending out just to prevent concern?

What if they actually wanted to produce it as it was given to them by the hospital?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I worked with some of the best paper to disk software in this industry, namely Excalibur, which is used regularly by insurance companies and the government to map graphic detail and produce readable text separated from just about any kind of graphic background.

There is NOTHING out of the ordinary in this scan, and I am not about to go into details as to how this document was converted electronically to a digital archive. This is typical of most important documents that have been archived and that is just the way it is. If you think for a minute that this government does not know how to produce digital proofing , and would produce a proof the would not have legs in a court case, then just go back to school and take a history lesson while you are at it.

This guy was born in Hawaii as far as this goes, and if you think not, then you need to go look at how perhaps your birth certificate, marriage license and original mortgage has been archived, and based upon that, using your methods of certification, you would probably find out you yourself are in real trouble an cannot prove who you really are.

Enough of this crap. BO has trumped all of the conspiracy people as well as the gullible competition on this one. I may not agree with his entire plan for America, but he has outsmarted some of the best of us. He gets my brass ring for the next round.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

Kenya was not even a country that year. Kenya was not formed for another two years!!!!!!!

Okay...

So where was Obama's father born? Was he born in Australia? Was he born in France? Was he born in Africa? Was he born in Germany?

Tell me, why do you say Kenya was not even a country that year? I mean you're saying it but you're not proving it.

Kenya became INDEPENDENT of the UK in 63. The country KENYA has existed way before then. Just for arguments sake...what was Kenya known as BEFORE it became independent of the UK? Were they the UK or something else?

They were Kenya. Just like Guam is Guam even thought its under America's rule.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
reply to post by Section31

i thought he went to school in indonesia?

Fixed.

Lol... I had to look that one up. I knew it was in Africa, but I messed up the facts. Lol..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
Kenya did not exist when Obama was born according to this FAKE birth certificate!!!!!! So how can it list Kenya as his fathers birthplace??????????????????????????
There’s a big difference between not existing and not being independent.

Originally posted by iamric
I cannot start a new thread because I am new here
I think you only need two more posts.... :O
I really don't know the answers to your question. I only get the layer portion of this.
The answer to iamric’s question regarding the race of Obama’s father is that the race was supplied by the parents.

link   
reply to post by mudbeed

That's not true. The person he was quoting was talking about the birth certificate that was released today. It gives the fathers race as African. African is not a race.

edit on 27-4-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join