It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's NEW Birth Certificate proven to be fake hours after release

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

Thank you my friend. I do not want to reveal who I work for as well. but it is an F500, and I , like you, had to have a DOD TSC+ to deal with any of this kind of software.

Please, enlighten us. I can assure you that the function of how a document is scanned and placed into a specific file format (such as a .pdf) is not sensitive or classified material. You would not have to disclose anything that may be sensitive (encryption methods of classified and sensitive documents, storage methods and protocols, and other operation details that could be utilized by other parties to augment espionage attempts).

I have digital copies of my entire service record. I can go back and look at the documents I have from my processing - the original contract I signed, etc.

It's no secret that there are companies out there contracted to handle all of this conversion to electronic records. Which is partly why we are encouraged to maintain our own copies and to make sure critical files make it into our online service record. The machines scan thousands of documents a day and have a habit of eating a few of the papers that come through.

It would make sense for the artifacts described to be the effects of the scanning and text-processing software - and I am inclined to believe that to be the case. However - the application of such processing does not really seem all that necessary. In fact, it seems to run counter to the goal of ensuring document authenticity as the process of using such text-processing software introduces visual artifacts that become accepted as the norm and make it exceedingly simple to make forgeries that comply with legal standards.

If it's the case that this document is legitimate - then the application of such text processing to legal documents needs to be seriously reconsidered from a general policy standpoint. While it makes sense for text-recognition to be enabled for software searches and indexing - it does not make sense in the sense of document authenticity. Which is an issue for documents containing signatures and legal merit. It's probably been an issue before in lower-profile examples and it is just now being highlighted in a high profile incident.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Arnold Swarzenegers dad was a brownshirt nazi. Prescott Bush did business with the nazis. The current pope that presides over all catholics on the planet was in Hitlers youth corps and everyone is fussy over a birth certificate?

Do you see why the usa is gasping on her death bed...its not because of Obama,,, its because of you and you and you and you.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm going to laugh when a real birth certificate is released and people still try to prove it's fake. You can scan an item 1 million times and about half or every single photo will be different. Seriously people stop trying prove everything is fake about Obama. I don't support him or his actions but he is the president so respect that. Obama had the balls to run for office, did you? I didn't think so. Every birth certificate that is released is going to be denied by the same people wether it's real or not. And who cares, why are you so concerned with where our president was born?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by UcDat
www.thesmokinggun.com...

• If the original document was in a bound volume (as reflected by the curvature of the left hand side of the certificate), how can the green patterned background of the document's safety paper be so seamless?

That's how it would look if a scan of the original were printed on new security paper. The curvature would be in the original scanned image, and the seamlessness of the greenbar would be because the image was printed on a flat sheet.

• Why, if Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was the “Date Accepted by Local Reg.” four days later on August 8, 1961?

Because it takes time for the documents to get from the hospital to the registrar's office - they aren't usually in the same city, much less the same building. Bureauocracy at it's finest. A more intriguing question is why is the Registrar's date on the COLB 7 August, and on THIS one 8 August? The COLB is supposed to just be an abstract of this "original document", and if they were genuine, those dates ought to match.

edit on 2011/4/27 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I hate to say it, But Glen Beck agrees with me: "Birthers" are just secret liberals trying to discredit anyone critical of Obama by association.

This ENTIRE ISSUE is a distraction, and you are all pawns in the game (or willing agents)

Is the 'Birther' argument really just a way to discredit reasonable criticism of POTUS?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
O'Bummer supporters...your RIGHT I will NEVER be convinced that a REAL AND TRUE birth certificate for this criminal that is dismantling our country from the inside out exists!!

Nuff said!! And for anyone to believe otherwise is to be a FOOL! WAKE UP SHEEP!!

WARNING -
Do not watch this video from 7:00-7:35, if you want to hold on to your delusion that Obama is a natural born citizen.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Byteman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hmmm,both have questionable records.Both have lied to the American people.Both added trillions to the national debt.Both have used the Patriot Act. Both have funded Unconstitutional wars.Both have tanked our country.The real issues are whats Obama going to do ,after this? Campaign some more? Hope and Change V2? I find ALL of this laughable.

The BC has been tampered with. Just more spin,to offset the real issues.MHO

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
HEY WORLD LISTEN UP! I have an idea. Why don't we drop the subject of distraction (birth certificate issue) and start trying figure what he's gunna do next.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If this layer contained within the WhiteHouse.gov PDF was created by an OCR program like Nuance Omni Page at the hospital or elsewhere, how do you explain the non-character interference referenced in the red selection boxes I have inserted? To me this looks like the result of a selection of similar color (in this case black) done in a bitmap editor like Photoshop.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

All I can say here is that the authentication is part of the scan. It is certainly not a new idea, but done this way, it is not crackable, not by 1000 NIS agents on steroids 24/7, unless you know the parent keys. All you see is spurious abnormalities in the image. I would suggest you study the history of VeriSign and EMC's RSA to get an idea of what you are dealing with.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
After being a skeptic for most the day I have joined the crowd that this is a Digitized Version of His Birth Certificate using the Omni-Page OCR Method described by ATS Members.

But, Still Have Important Questions.

1. How did Obama or White House Staff obtain a Digital Copy of His Birth Certificate?
2. Is it common, the Norm for the Public to access digital copies of their Birth Certificate (in Hawaii)?
3. Federal powers don't extend into State Powers and Policies Constitutionally, did Obama receive special access to this Database? or do Federal Powers have the Right Away to Access State Records at Will without Court Injunction?
4. The Last Person to touch the Document used a Mac Operating System. Between Hawaii and Washington D.C., did any editing happen on this Mac?
5. How did the Vector Data get on the Latest Mac OS X 10.6.7?
6. Who is storing the Data in Hawaii, a Private Firm or State Ran?
7. Can or has Hawaii Confirmed this to be accurate?

In my State if you Lose your Birth Certificate it can be easily replaced with other forms of identification and information. The Replacement could be Digital Print small or a Fancy 8x11 Birth Certificate. If either version is scanned u see the Watermark VOID is clear as day letting you know it is a copy.

Question 8: Why Couldn't we just see a version of the Birth Certificate Described in the Above Paragraph?

More Questions than answers now.

edit on 27-4-2011 by AbleEndangered because: added: (in Hawaii)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
it was proven ?

oh man, is the supreme court scheduling a press conference or something ?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

There's like, 5 other posts about this bloody birth certificate on ATS... surely theres better,
more interesting news happening in the world instead of this on-going, straw grabbing
non-conspiracy.
I just don't get it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

Shouldn't the presidents social security number be kept secret?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think this topic is highly misleading... The OP's "proof" relies on the assumption that the .pdf is supposed to be an untouched direct scan of the birth certificate. Obviously the .pdf is NOT an untouched direct scan of the birth certificate, and I personally don't think it was ever meant to be. The .pdf was probably only meant to be an ABSTRACT or enhanced version with modifications added for aesthetics and or security, and the OP and others are taking that out of context.

The green background pattern was obviously added to the document..... This to me proves the document was never meant to be an official direct scan, but just an abstract.

Adding a pattern background is usually done to make it harder for digital manipulation to be applied to the document after the document is released to the public. Like a watermark. It's so kids with photoshop will have a much harder time changing the data in the certificate without making a detectable mistake.

In order to add the green background watermark someone had to modify/edit the scan of the original birth certificate. They had to make the entire white background of the scan transparent. A lot of digital editing applications can automatically remove the white background and make it transparent with mixed results. Most of the time if the foreground objects are blended with the background objects it leaves white edges around objects, and that explains the white edges on the .pdf text.

Sometimes, if the scan is not perfect and or the writing / objects are not dark or thick enough, the process of removing the white background will accidentally decrease the visibility of some objects and they will need to be modified or adjusted by hand. This could explain why some parts of the document are still in individual layers. The parts that are in layers were probably modified by hand in order to successfully remove the white background and retain readability and clarity. Some applications also automatically split sections of an image into different layers when the background is removed.

So, obviously, the .pdf document was NOT meant to be an "official scan"... If it was, they would have never removed the white background of the document in order to add the green watermark background.

Oh... and read the notation at the bottom of the document!

April 25, 2011

I certify that this is a true copy OR ABSTRACT of the record on file in the Hawaii State Department of Health.

...it's just an ABSTRACT. You know what an ABSTRACT is, right?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join