It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by dragonseeker
OK guys, HERE'S the story about Obama. Like I've said before, it's not about his B/C, it's about his connections to CIA. read wayne madsen's report in full(pdf)..exopolitics.blogs.com...

This is what you were all missing..
edit on 27-4-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

I'm starting to believe that birthers are helping Obama deliberatly

dragonseeker , I'm tellin ya, it was the democrats that started the birther movement. sheer genius!! (something the dems arent known for)

Well I'll tell ya, it's a damn good oke-doke if you're right. what a masterful misdirect..almost karl rove-ish..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Why did it take so long? This should have been released three years ago in 2008, before Obama's nomination.

Just insane.

Why did Neil Abercrombie say he could not find the long form anywhere, not in the hospitals, not in the state archives?

Why did Trump say his scouts were uncovering "incredible" things in Hawaii?

Why was there a 2008 story from the Obama camp, saying the original long form BC had been destroyed in a fire?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
can i still pls get something on this:

"rom the Fox News site by a poster which is VERY interesting regarding this possible FAKE BC: “Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?” "

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The doc shows Obamas fathers race as "African" I didn't know that African was a race? Should it not been "Negroid"? "Negro"? Is this the way that black people are now clasified?
iamric

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
Here is a real Hawaii birth certificate from the same hospital the day after he was born.
But he's still not a natural born citizen because his father was never a citizen of the USA. He was barely here.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7a95e15b0d9.gif[/atsimg]

The BC for Susan Nordyke above is dated August 05, 1961 -- the day AFTER Obama was born, but notice the Certificate Number of 61 10637.

Obama was born on Aug 04, 1961 and yet his Certificate Number of 61 10641 is higher.

It's out of sequence.

Obama's Certificate Number should be LOWER. Can anyone explain this glitch?

Also, there should be two signatures at the bottom of the BC: one from the "Director of Health" and another from the "Registrar General." Why are these missing in the new Obama BC just released?

The mystery deepens.
edit on 27-4-2011 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
It's out of sequence.
Obama's Certificate Number should be LOWER. Can anyone explain this glitch?
I addressed this back on page 4.

See if it makes any sense to you.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

How come the document from a day later is numbered 10637, and Obama's is numbered 10641?

Is this significant? Wouldn't they be in numerical order? Or maybe it doesn't matter? Some help here would be appreciated.

I'm glad someone else noticed that. Also the missing official signatures that should be at the bottom of the BC.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

To clarify though the argument is this:

Between 1/13/41 and 12/24/1952

If one parent is a U.S. citizen, the U.S. citizen parent must have resided in the U.S. for 10 years, at least 5 of which were after age 16.

But Obama was born in 1961. So are you basing your objection on the fact that Stanley Ann Dunham was only 18 and therefore underaged to meet the requirements?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakmarine
reply to post by OrphenFire

My apologies. I obviously did a poor job of making my point clear. My point is not the privacy of the matter, but the attitude that the POTUS has to proove to you that he is an American citizen. If Obama had to convinve each person in the United States individually that he was a citizen of the USA: he would have to meet, provide a rational argument (which I'm sure would not convince many Birthers) that he is indeed a citizen, and offer proof (a.k.a. the birth certificate he just provided) to 147.45... of us every minute throughout his 4 year term. That is why I think that the Birther argument is crazy. He has gone through the channels that every other POTUS has gone through, but instead all birthers want some sort of detailed proof from our President that he is a citzen. Imagine if, instead of ignoring you (which was obviously the right idea), Obama had taken the time to convince each birther that he was a US citizen. Now I know some of you birther's probably would've appreciated this more than him attempting to solve our countries problems, but for the rest of us some what sane minded individuals, I'm sure we can agree our President doing what hes been doing is alot better than him sitting around and doing nothing.

I am a fair individual however. I'll tell you what, if you can PROVE to me that Jesus Christ was a natural born citizen of this World and not Heaven (demonstrating obvious conflict of loyalties to be our Lord and Savior/President) then I will be swayed to your side. Oh wait. I guess that doesn't matter to most of you.....

Lol. I'm not a "birther". I detest that word because it's derogatory to people who simply wanted proof that Obama was a natural born citizen. He is the only POTUS in history to have this issue because he/his father is Kenyan. Not to mention the controversy with his real name (Barry Soetoro) and something having to do with Indonesia. I'm not into all that, because I don't care. So you have me confused with someone else. My point is this: the Whitehouse acts like this question of citizenship is something that was just a little "buzz" and they didn't really consider it important. However it has been covered on every major news outlet and is a huge issue on the internet. The Whitehouse basically, once again, said, "We don't care what you think, we are doing our own thing." They ignored the issue even though millions of Americans were questioning whether Obama had the legal right to be POTUS. A simple, "We ran this through the usual means," doesn't cut it, because there was no proof. Would you rather people not question our leaders? Or would you rather that when they did question and the answer was, "Everything is fine, take my word for it," that they say, "Okay! Everything seems to be in order!" and just forget the issue? I surely hope not. A questioning population is still a sane population. An unquestioning population is an insane one.

One last thing. Why is it that this took so long? You talk about Obama not wasting his time on this and instead doing things that matter, but it should only take 5 minutes to get a birth certificate and prove your citizenship. He takes the time to go on vacations and go golfing frequently. One of those single days off could have been postponed for literally 5 or 10 minutes to go get his birth certificate and hand it off to an assistant saying, "Scan this in and upload it to whitehouse.gov, will you sweetie?" Why couldn't he handle that simple request???

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

I will second that. I'm not really into the birth issue, however. I did notice that the stamp used was not like the other stamp from another certificate. I have seen a lot of stamps since I previously worked for a government contractor. The one for Obama appears to be a newer stamp style. Just throwing that one into the pit too. Sorry

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There is also the question of The Name of The Hospital that is on the BC ...It appears that this hospital did not have the name stated on the BC in 1961 but a different name .

Thread about this subject at this link :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hi Acetradamus, a new member, who does not have posting points to create a thread asks: "“Hate to bring this up, but I just checked the official web site for Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital and according to the information there, the name of the hospital at the time of his birth should have been Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital. According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?” " Now please tell me is this correct - anyone explain the alleged discrepancy?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
I don't typically condone Alex Jones in anyway or form. Though he does a good job at doing what he does, I don't trust him. Anyway, his latest interview with famous journalist Wayne Madsen goes into detail WHY the Birth Certificate was hidden for so long because it will lead to the trail of Obama's past. The fact that his history is being re-written in real time by the press. Just watch this first clip to see what I am talking about. It's his past that he's REALLY trying to conceal and for good damn reason. I mean really, why did he spend 5million dollars and then some these past 3 years in legal fee's over this very topic?

edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

Thanks for posting that video. I had heard the rumors that Obama was/is a CIA asset, but never took it seriously.

I am reeling at this info. One thing Madsen confirmed was something I had a gut feeling on: the reason his school records were sealed is that it would reveal he was getting scholastic aid money as a FOREIGN student.

Obama was forced to relinquish his US citizenship when he became an Indonesian citizen (Indonesia at that time did not allow dual citizenship). Obama has visited Pakistan on an Indonesian passport?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012
There is also the question of The Name of The Hospital that is on the BC ...It appears that this hospital did not have the name stated on the BC in 1961 but a different name
Back on page 18 I pointed out it’s exactly the same name used on the Nordyke sisters’ birth certificates — the certificates the birthers claimed were real birth certificates.

Were the Nordyke sisters born in Kenya too and someone also forged their birth certificates with a fictional hospital name back in 1961?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Truth is, this may satisfy 2% of birthers. But the fact is, they still hate Obama, he still has a funny name and he's still black. THAT is why most birthers won't change their tune.

Racists use race in their arguments. That'd be you. The exciting part is now that he's published this there had better not be any forgery in it at all or he'll be impeached. That might be part of the plan though - his handlers are wanting to fire him for his inability to get the 4th war going.

ararisq, something very strange is happening here. We Americans are being played so thoroughly -- I'm wondering what labyrinthine plot is unspooling before us. Whatever it is, the endgame is the destruction of the US as a sovereign nation.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
But he's still not a natural born citizen because his father was never a citizen of the USA. He was barely here.

It does not matter if the parent is not a citizen, any person born on US soil is, according to the fourteenth amendment of the Constitution, is a US citizen...

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
you guys need to read that wayne madsen pdf I posted..the US government knows obama's ass backwards and sideways. It was not a priority to prove it because THEY KNEW THEY HAD THE B/C, AND IT'S POLITICALLY EFFECTIVE TO LEAD YOUR DETRACTORS INTO A BEAR TRAP. which is exactly what every repub that either signed on to this, or didn't refute it,and every birther fell into. They could've waited longer, if they wanted to. They destroyed every single possible seeker of the GOP nom in one feel swoop except for ron paul and tim pawlenty, because they weren't dumb enough to fall for this. Trump? done. Palin? DONE. Bachmann? TOAST. She tried to back away at the end there, but too late. #, even haley barbour knew better than to even try. Romney is too used car salesman and no one will ever forgive gingrich for railroading bill clinton for getting a blowjob while gingrich was getting his own blowjobs..#, even with e-voting love, no republican can win except for ron paul. not one.

Barack Obama tricked the rethugs into destroying themselves..he is laughing his ass off right now.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
So here's something to think about guys. So they are making it seem like Trump instigated this all thing, but that could just be a cover. The real reason they could have released it is Jerome Corsi's book about Obama's past is set to be released next month. Perhaps the strategy was to release the BC now, so that if the book mentions suspicions about Obama not releasing it, it will look like "old news"

I think the reason the BC was not release three years ago before Obama was nominated, is that TPTB wanted the BC issue to act as a distraction from more important things going on.

TPTB know that this incomplete long form BC will only raise more questions and keep the "BC Issue" alive as a distraction.

It's INTENTIONAL.

The American people are being played.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko

Originally posted by xavi1000
And elite again with very smart playing ....Trump is looking now like a fool ....next is Romney ....this is it : Obama will be elected in 2012 ..TPTB decision

Obama will be re-elected in 2012 because the electoral map heavily favors him, incumbent Presidents are not often defeated, every single Republican candidate has significant flaws, the President has a massive "get out the vote" infrastructure, and Republicans have done a very good job at alienating youths, blacks, gays, asians, latinos, college-educated professionals, and women.

I think the real conspiracy here is the paranoia and complete inability to accept reality in the face of unrelenting facts. Every single "theory" on this subject has been disproven over and over again, for over two years.

I see posters on this thread who subscribe to the birther theory still putting out widely and completely disproven myths about this subject. It's maddening!

Obama has a very good chance of a second term, because the Anti-Obama voters will scatter their votes over people who cannot win -- who will not be allowed to win. The choice is either Obama or a Republicrat. Either way the candidate is already owned by TPTB.

AuranVector

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acetradamus
According to the web site the name didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978?” "

That is not what the website says at all...

The two hospitals joined in 1978 to become Kapi‘olani Medical Center for Women & Children.

Source: Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

I apologise the "bither" terminology can be offensive to some and really I shouldve asked if you were a person to adheres to such ideologies before bandying around such terms. I must give you credit, rarely have I seen such a well thought-out and eloquently expressed response on these threads and you are right a nonquestioning populous is insane! Once again I have found that perhaps I was not thorough enough in my post to effectivly convey my opinion so here it goes. What I find so absurd and infuriating about the "birther" movement is that, in my experience, the majority of them have not done the research to be able to accurately portray their opinions. When I first heard the rumours about Obama and his birth certificate, I was skeptical myself.

I started with some of the more right leaning info sources to see what was being claimed and then conducted research at, what I would call, more centrist sources. Based on my own delving into the matter, I found that the claims of the "birthers" had no merit. I also felt that any reasonably logical person, if not entirely convinced, would at least be incredibly doubtful of such claims and therefore not adhere to/defend the opinions in such a blind/repetitive manner. Their own adversion to changes in their pursuit for truth, somewhat confirmed that they were in fact insane, for did not Einstein define insanity as:"doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results," and therefore most "birthers" are the same thing we agree on the need to avoid. Now there are some "birthers" that have done the research and know the information and come to a different conclusion than I did; that is fine. That is their right.

Unfortunately, most "birthers" I have found seem to be dwelling in their own ignorance and, on such a marvelous website as this, I find it startling to find these people not, in the vast minority, but as a major force to rationalize with. Even so much that for the majority of today the main page was taken up by 4 threads with virtually the same topic, technically against forum regulations (thread "prooving' the birth certificate a fake being the obvious exception) That was all I was getting at.

Read more: www.brainyquote.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join