It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

There is no evidence to support your assertion that birthers are driven by racism. That is a label affixed to them by the MSM to marginalize them, as was the term "birthers" - and "Teabaggers" while we're at it. Seems you bought into it, too.

The MSM loves to call people names and belittle them when they don't toe the line of the official narrative.

By the way, great ATS handle. Congratulations on graduating from fifth grade this year.

edit on 27-4-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So... when will we see Obama's REAL Long-Form Birth Certificate????

A scanned hacked up photo job doesn't do the trick..

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Funny how the birthers are already spouting off exactly what we said they would if/when the long form was released.

I'm actually a little disappointed that Obama released it at this point. I was hoping he would let the loonies continue to take center stage and then pop them with the long form in the weeks leading up to the election.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

Funny how the high-and-mighties on ATS have decided everyone should be divided into "birther" used as a derogatory term and non-birther. Take the name-calling elsewhere.

I've been saying for months is that its too late for the certificate. We'll never know if the birth certificate is real or not because the guy had two years to produce a fake. If you don't think that there wasn't incentive to fake it, you'd be totally wrong. We'll never know... if it is fake then it can be proven a fake by an independent lab. But if it is not a fake, then we have no good way to prove it is real.

For you to just faithfully swallow whatever Obama's pixels tell you is absolutely ridiculous, and given his obscenely high lie rate its almost evidence that he wasn't born in Hawaii. If he said he was really born in Kenya that would be our best evidence yet he was born in Hawaii... thats the kind of guesses you've got to make when someone lies more than half the time!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by grahag

Do you even own any Creative Suite apps? PDFs are vector-based? WHA??? Really? What if I distill a PDF from an EPS file generated from a Photoshop JPEG file? Do you even understand what I just said?

Can you tell me the difference between a GIF, JPEG and PNG file? Do you know what JPEG means?

Fail.

PDF Images are typically rasters, but text based input to a PDF will almost always be vectors with document servers. Layman's terms of course, but I'm not in a design oriented position. I could LOOK like an expert using wikipedia, but I stand by my generalization of PDF's as primarily vector based where it counts.

You questions regarding different graphics formats don't really add anything to the argument, but each are various formats with different methods of compression and rendering.

We use the Clearscan function for our document scanning, which converts the text to vector based and then OCR's them. This gives us better OCR overall and smaller file sizes.

I guess my failure is in not being a design jockey because NO, I do not own any Adobe licenses. My company however, has approximately $80k in licenses for acrobat/illustrator/CS5.

I stand by my argument though.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Only got this far in the thread so far. I have always thought that trump was always secretly on obama's side, doing the old showpony thing you know? Make a rucus, then when he produces something, consede defeat, and hope everyone else follows suit.

At this point, it doesn't really matter where the chump was born to me. He is a failure on so many other fronts, and if re elected, it shows voter fraud, or that americans are really a majority of morons. Either way, glad I am out of the usa for the time being.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

A=1 B=2 C=3...Z=26 (Natural Order) (F=6 O=15 R=18 M=13 A=1 T=20) =73

Number=73 Count=73 Perfect=73

Correlation- (Barack=36 Hussein=95 Obama=32) =163

(The=33 Twelfth=94 Imam=36)=163 (Delusion True=163)

(The=33 Mahdi=35)=68 (Barack=36 Obama=32)=68

(Man=28 Of=21 Sin=42 Revealed=72)=163

(Twenty=107 Eleven=63 key=41)=211 (antichrist=121 Reality=90)=211 (Context=101 President=110)=211

(Two=58 Eleven=63)=121 (antichrist=121) Correlating Also Year- (2011)

Seek and find... Stay in Context...

(Black And White Flesh=163)

(Proof End Of Days=163)

(Calculate Name Now=163)

Base of 6 reveals- A=6 B=12 C=18 (OBAMA LEFT HANDED=666)

Again Base 6 reveals... (Barack Obama Plan=666)

Base 6 = (Barack Obama Was=666)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

cry racism is just another means of shutting down debate, for sure there may be some racists, but the power merchants love terms like racism, they hate things being discussed openly and it is an effective means of shutting down debate.

Whilst some may be racist, his non white skin should NOT shield him from scrutiny either

So you think this still needs to be scrutinized?

The claims made by birthers have been discredited. Even by Obamas enemies!!!

I guess you could come up with other reasons a person would still beleive the birther arguments:

Desperate
Dis-illusioned
Dumb
Ignorant
Shallow
mis-informed
un-informed
ill equipped
one legged man in an ass kickin contest

edit on 27-4-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
So... when will we see Obama's REAL Long-Form Birth Certificate????

A scanned hacked up photo job doesn't do the trick..

I for one will not be satisfied till I see the one with the reptile footprint on it!!!!

LOL

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Sorry to ruin your "proof" that Obama's birth certificate is a fake, but the picture you posted of Susan's birth certificate is a negative photo.

When was the last time you saw a birth certificate written in luminescent white ink? I may not like Obama as a president but I'm not about to start coming up with any excuse I can to ruin his presidency.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
OK guys, HERE'S the story about Obama. Like I've said before, it's not about his B/C, it's about his connections to CIA. read wayne madsen's report in full(pdf)..exopolitics.blogs.com...

This is what you were all missing..
edit on 27-4-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by keldas
Some one sent me the following information -

The father is listed as born in Kenya but -

The name of the country BEFORE it was named Kenya in 1963 after Jomo Kenyatta was

British East Africa Protectorate

The name Kenya did not come into play until 1963.... So how could it be in 1961 on a birth certificate a place of birth is listed as Kenya before it was even a country named Kenya???

Considering the name for the hospital listed on the birth certificate listed was not so named until 1978!!!

The name on the hospital of the birth certificate is listed as Kapiolani. But the name of the hospital in 1961 was:

Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital

en.wikipedia.org...

Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital opened in 1909 named for Emma Kauikeolani Napoleon Mahelona (1862–1931), the wife of Albert Spencer Wilcox (1844–1919).[1] In 1978, it merged with Kapiʻolani Maternity Home to become Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women and Children.[2][3][4]

Kenya's name was established as both the Colony and Protectorate of Kenya in 1920.

"Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital" appears on other birth certificates issued during that time, such as in one of the twin birth certificates earlier referenced in either this or the other major thread on the subject (the Gretchen and Susan Nordyke certificates specifically).

Mind you, I'm not convinced of the legitimacy of the birth certificate provided at this point and am still doing my only little bit of due diligence, but both of these things are non-starters if you ask me. And the former complaint about Kenya is just flat, faulty research or a complete lack thereof.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
OK guys, HERE'S the story about Obama. Like I've said before, it's not about his B/C, it's about his connections to CIA. read wayne madsen's report in full(pdf)..exopolitics.blogs.com...

I'm starting to believe that birthers are helping Obama deliberatly

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

This is absolutely incorrect. Parentage is irrelevant under US law. It probably always was but has been addressed by the Supreme Court centuries ago.

the person who stated this is experiencing much bliss.... that's the only excuse I will allow for the above ignorance...

Originally posted by Benevolent HereticTruth is, this may satisfy 2% of birthers. But the fact is, they still hate Obama, he still has a funny name and he's still black. THAT is why most birthers won't change their tune.

TRUTH IS.... that you, Benevolent Heretic, are an Obama camp shill who lives and breaths disinformation and utilizes misdirection and/or derrogatory or defammatory innuendo to deflect any accurateness in the quote 'truther' unquote arguement, when the arguement is clearly a legal one, clearly a valid one, and clearly has nothing to do with racism or hate.

TRUTH IS.... that THIS latest forgery of the Obama Long form B.C. is an insult to everyone who takes pride in being American, because even now, those who used to believe will suddenly understand something inconcievable about Obama... and that is how irrevocably FAKE Barry Soetoro truly is, in style, in mannerism, in policy, in appearance, and in word.

FAKE... just as transparently fake as your elementary excuses, arguements, and dialogue has been in defending Barry. But hey, there is some good news!

Barry Soetoro is actually WHITE, so you can put all of that stuff I just mentioned off on his being white, ok?...

Oh... and the reason why the 'birthers', or 'truthers', (or whatever you want to LABEL these people as) won't change thier tune, is because the release of this version of the Obama B.C. just validated the original arguement, by providing yet another forged document.

It's a forgery BH, accept it. Prove once and for all that you truly DO possess intelligence...

Originally posted by aptness
It must suck to have to come to grips with your delusion.

What you misdirect and libelously accuse as personal delusion is indeed what you obviously personally fear the truth of. Reality Bites, get used to it....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

There is no evidence to support your assertion that birthers are driven by racism. That is a label affixed to them by the MSM to marginalize them, as was the term "birthers" - and "Teabaggers" while we're at it. Seems you bought into it, too.

The MSM loves to call people names and belittle them when they don't toe the line of the official narrative.

By the way, great ATS handle. Congratulations on graduating from fifth grade this year.

edit on 27-4-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

Ok, back at ya, what exactly are they driven by? PTB? dis-information? revenge? god? They certainly arent driven by reason. Ample evidence contrary to their claims has been provided yet they still persist in their folly.

My kids didnt believe me on alot of topics until they GREW UP!!

Oh, by the way, I stopped being made fun of about my name when I was in 3rd grade.

Sincerely,

Michael Ockizard. (but only for you!)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

This is absolutely incorrect. Parentage is irrelevant under US law. It probably always was but has been addressed by the Supreme Court centuries ago.

the person who stated this is experiencing much bliss.... that's the only excuse I will allow for the above ignorance...

Originally posted by Benevolent HereticTruth is, this may satisfy 2% of birthers. But the fact is, they still hate Obama, he still has a funny name and he's still black. THAT is why most birthers won't change their tune.

TRUTH IS.... that you, Benevolent Heretic, are an Obama camp shill who lives and breaths disinformation and utilizes misdirection and/or derrogatory or defammatory innuendo to deflect any accurateness in the quote 'truther' unquote arguement, when the arguement is clearly a legal one, clearly a valid one, and clearly has nothing to do with racism or hate.

TRUTH IS.... that THIS latest forgery of the Obama Long form B.C. is an insult to everyone who takes pride in being American, because even now, those who used to believe will suddenly understand something inconcievable about Obama... and that is how irrevocably FAKE Barry Soetoro truly is, in style, in mannerism, in policy, in appearance, and in word.

FAKE... just as transparently fake as your elementary excuses, arguements, and dialogue has been in defending Barry. But hey, there is some good news!

Barry Soetoro is actually WHITE, so you can put all of that stuff I just mentioned off on his being white, ok?...

Oh... and the reason why the 'birthers', or 'truthers', (or whatever you want to LABEL these people as) won't change thier tune, is because the release of this version of the Obama B.C. just validated the original arguement, by providing yet another forged document.

It's a forgery BH, accept it. Prove once and for all that you truly DO possess intelligence...

Originally posted by aptness
It must suck to have to come to grips with your delusion.

What you misdirect and libelously accuse as personal delusion is indeed what you obviously personally fear the truth of. Reality Bites, get used to it....

Oh my! Serious problem!! They dont even beleive FOX news!!! This is the beginning of the end. Thanks alot GOP!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
People don't spend two million dollars of their own personal money when that could be avoided by simply showing their documents, something is obviously up with this!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by dragonseeker

I'm starting to believe that birthers are helping Obama deliberatly

dragonseeker , I'm tellin ya, it was the democrats that started the birther movement. sheer genius!! (something the dems arent known for)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
It’s obvious, from your post, that you are not a serious person, but since you called me out, I expect you to demonstrate what I said was false. This is the statement: “Parentage is irrelevant under US law.

8 USC 1401

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
Can you point out where parentage plays a role in that provision?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
wow those birthers must feel really dumb right now

Doubtful, they've pretty much insulated themselves from even the idea they could be wrong. No matter what, even evidence they are wrong, is evidence they are right.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

How could he have been born "Barry Soetoro" if his mother was still with Barack H. Obama Sr? Secondly, his mother was a natural-born citizen thus making him a NATURAL-BORN CITIZEN! Regardless of who his father is, regardless of his place of birth, regardless of his religion---he is still a US Citizen thus eligible to be the freaking president! Have any of you ever read the Constitution? This has gone too long and you people are just delusional and even if a video came out of Obama being born in Hawaii with hula dancers in the background saying Aloha in the you guys would still think he's not a citizen...This is just ridiculous...

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join