It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316

Originally posted by yourmamaknows
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

How come the document from a day later is numbered 10637, and Obama's is numbered 10641?

Is this significant? Wouldn't they be in numerical order? Or maybe it doesn't matter? Some help here would be appreciated.

Because they made another mistake, that is why...You ever known the government to get anything right yet?

OR, maybe you batch those births together at the end of the week and then you fill out the birth certificates in one fell swoop. They don't have to be done chronologically. More likely, they're done alphabetically. I know when I have a lot of the same thing to do, I prefer to batch it together to get it done. Easier to focus on when you have a stretch of time to gather all the details together. I handle some security functions at my job and when I'm creating badges for new employees, I prefer them to be done all at once. Then all the "paperwork" gets updated at the same time so that I don't have to get out of my groove to do something else and then come back to where I was and try to remember what I was doing.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Bill Clinton WAS impeached, they didn't TRY to impeach him. They didn't remove him from office though. The conviction failed in the Senate on a partisan vote.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I think this entire "birther" ideology can be put to rest with the following document available on CNN:

Director Loretta J. Fuddy, Department of Health, of the State of Hawaii, writes: "As the Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, I have the legal authority to approve the process by which copies of such records are made. Through that authority, in recognition of your status as President of the United States, I am making an exception to current departmental policy which is to issue a computer-generated certified copy," which is validated by reason of being issued by the State of Hawaii.

We all should not dwell on this issue any-longer; and focus attention to more pressing problems which are of greater concern. Politics and more politics; but this information puts the lid on the matter and hopefully settles it.

Letter from Loretta J. Fuddy to the President of the United States: Dept of Health Director Loretta J. Fuddy Letter

Source: CNN / i2.cdn.turner.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Some one sent me the following information -

The father is listed as born in Kenya but -

The name of the country BEFORE it was named Kenya in 1963 after Jomo Kenyatta was

British East Africa Protectorate

The name Kenya did not come into play until 1963.... So how could it be in 1961 on a birth certificate a place of birth is listed as Kenya before it was even a country named Kenya???

Considering the name for the hospital listed on the birth certificate listed was not so named until 1978!!!

The name on the hospital of the birth certificate is listed as Kapiolani. But the name of the hospital in 1961 was:

Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital

en.wikipedia.org...

Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital opened in 1909 named for Emma Kauikeolani Napoleon Mahelona (1862–1931), the wife of Albert Spencer Wilcox (1844–1919).[1] In 1978, it merged with Kapiʻolani Maternity Home to become Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women and Children.[2][3][4]

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by grahag

That's not how their process works now. They have a document server which stores the certified original SCAN and then print it to new media. Part of the paperless society and all that. MUCH easier to find records when you can just call it up from your computer and then print it out. It would surprise me if their process deviated from that by a few steps.

Yes. Much easier to just fake a document by typing in the information and claiming it's from an original document.

You're really making this more complicated, which gives you wiggling room for exceptions in the process. My explanation is actually probable. Yours is just possible.

Actually I'm making it dirt-simple. Scan the document as an image and then present it.

BTW, probable and possible are synonyms of each other. They mean the same thing.

Total semantic nonsense on your part.

You're just not looking at the big picture. Their process probably doesn't allow for what you're asking. I'll bet that the original record is somewhere in a dusty storage area filled with boxes and boxes of records, which would be near impossible to sort through in any reasonable amount of time to be useful. Even if it did, you probably wouldn't believe it was a valid document anyway, so what's the point in doing that work that you're going to discount anyway?

Probable means it's the likely cause or something that would cause you to investigate further because the outcome is likely.
Possible means that it's might be a cause and that it MIGHT have merit, but the probability is unknown or unlikely.

Me winning the lottery is possible if I purchase one ticket. But it's NOT probable. The two are NOT interchangeable.

OR

Obama's new birth certificate is probably genuine, but it's possibly fake. Probably because it's been verified by people who are in charge of those records as GENUINE. Possible, because all those people might be on the take and part of a giant conspiracy.

They are NOT synonymous with each other though. Common mistake for some people.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by something wicked

Sigh.....

All of those parents you listed were citizens at the time of their child's birth. All those who fought in the Revolutionary war got their Natural Born Status by fire so to speak. Andrew Jackson and his family all fought in the Revolutionary war.

Obama's father never was never nor did he ever want to be a citizen. Obama's mother in fact rarely spent time here. She spent most of her time in Indonesia.

Natural born citizen has to be born of the land by two citizens whether they were foreign born or not

I don't think you are entirely accurate. A child born in the United States is a citizen, natural born. Period. Regardless of parental citizenship ---from what I have read and understand. Perhaps something has changed? I don't think so, but since I don't keep up on the latest immigration laws, there is a possibility that I am incorrect. That being said, I'm certain that any child born in the US is a citizen by birth. I believe this is how illegal aliens who parent a child here get the child into the US system. The parents remain foreign, but the child is a US citizen. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

Nope Vattel's Common Law was likely used by the Founding Fathers for their definition of Natural Born which states that it has to be two citizen parents. The fourteenth amendment relates to the naturalization of foreigners as citizens. Otherwise, anyone could come here, have a kid and have him some day be President. Our Founding Fathers knew that would be disaster for the country. In fact some Congress persons actually tried to have the law changed so that pretty much anyone who was citizen could become POTUS. So, if the law already allowed for that, I guess they wouldn't have had to try to change it. This was back in like 06 or something, clearly before Obama would have been nominated.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by vagabond50
another demeaning, scum article from CBS

www.cbsnews.com...

It certainly is demeaning if you're a birther...

But it parrots what the majority of rational people believe.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
I mean really, why did he spend 5million dollars and then some these past 3 years in legal fee's over this very topic?

Simple. HE DIDNT!!
ROTFLMFAO

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by freakjive

CNN LINK

It could be that forgeries take 2 years to be good ones. It could be that this is true and this conspiracy is now put to bed, I still want to know why so long Mr. President? Why not just show it 2 years ago when it first came up?

Because is stupid for president to prove every dumb conspiracy on net

The next time I get a job and they ask for a birth certificate I'll just tell them I don't have time to solve every one of their dumb conspiracies. That ought to get me off on the right foot with my next employer, right smart guy?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Oh ATS, I expected for find a **** storm to go off and you didn't disappoint.

After almost 28 pages of goal post moving, racist accusations, and other garbage I must say yes, I was entertained.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The five stages of grief come to mind... I would say this Photoshop/Layers idea is step 3 "Bargaining", where the person tries to come up with something new to avoid acceptance of the reality...

Hopefully the next few steps will follow shortly

1. DENIAL
2. ANGER
3. BARGAINING
4. DEPRESSION
5. ACCEPTANCE

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by NorEaster
You idiots can get all jazzed about this thing being a fake, and the rest of the nation will now think you're completely unhinged after the damn thing's been produced and scanned. From now on, you're just crazies, and not even to the level of Truthers in the minds of everyone who isn't you.

I guess every country has its freak tent. Just be careful to keep your freak inside your tent. Drag it out here, and your whole tent will probably burn to the ground. Just a heads up on what's buzzing around on this birther bullsh*t. There's real stuff to fix. Serious stuff. And you goons are done being a distraction for the rest of us. So have your fun, but don't f*ck with the grown-ups anymore. The talk is that they've had their fill of you.

Uh oh, someone close this thread ASAP. The voice of authority has spoken.

Hey, I'd tell a friend the same thing. The problem's not this thread, but the whole damn parade. Like I said, keep it in the tent from now on. You guys may not know what's building out here in realityland, but the Corporates and their GOP henchmen (having hoodwinked a lot of these folks in November) have really launch a serious situation over the last few months or so, and now the pressure is looking for a definitive target to release on. I told my brother to not be obvious that he's a corporate executive when he travels, and I'd suggest the same for anyone who's been stoking the fires for the corporate elite in this country. And that definitely includes birthers and anyone else who's been working to sabotage the efforts to get the country up off its back by distracting the people whose job it is to do that work.

You may not like Obama, and that's fair, but if he fails, we're f*cked. You're f*cked. And when I say that, I don't mean that we'll face another several years of decline, I mean that the sh*t will literally it the fan, and if you think it'll be the Tea Party grandmas and grampas making corpses out of people, think again. The Right may have started stocking up in 2008, but the real threat that's sitting just beyond the campfire light started stocking up in 2002, afterBush/Cheney did what they did with the Patriot Act, GitMo and all that other stuff that most of you applauded. And it's been real close to igniting since then, but never as close as it is right now.

It's like a perfect storm is building, and what'll probably ignite it is something really stupid. From there, nothing will ever be the same again, and you'll really regret it if this birther foolishness is the ignition switch that ends up finally destroying this whole society.

Damn, have you considered running for office?

edit on 27-4-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

It is quite apparent that the people who voted for this NWO clown are more upset, I think, with the fact they know they have been BURNED, all along, during his whole BS tenure for the JewishBankers..lmao..L.'s

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
If you think about it,

the Birth Certificate is simply a piece of paper with some writings and signatures.

Many foreigners do not have birth certificates and sometimes they just draw one up when an official document is needed.

Theres a thought. How long did it take to think of that? You really think that BO just took some paper and created his BC?

If you think about it,

Thats pretty shallow thinking.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
yeah ...seen stuff from hawaii like this before....

images.fanpop.com...

"so what's it to be ? another illuminati sleeper slash manchurian candidate puppet in the whitehouse ....

or Obama , the first black president of the leaders of the free world , the United states of America...?

----I am Obama....he he ;0)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rbya911

It is quite apparent that the people who voted for this NWO clown are more upset, I think, with the fact they know they have been BURNED, all along, during his whole BS tenure for the JewishBankers..lmao..L.'s

Actually its quite apparent that birthers are motivated by racism. That or they are really really gullible. Hard to beleive its gone on this long.

Cant wait for the next bird brained theory next time he wins. It would be pretty lame not to come up with something different.....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Phantom

Why didn't we just get it before? He spent a fortune just to mess with us? Is he just having a good laugh at us? I feel like I've been trolled:

You were. By the birthers. The democrats are loving this. Destroying the GOP lunatic fringe.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Honestly, I don't see any difference. The only thing that looks different to me is that the one in your post looks a little bit more faded.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Originally posted by rbya911

Actually its quite apparent that birthers are motivated by racism. That or they are really really gullible. Hard to beleive its gone on this long.

Cant wait for the next bird brained theory next time he wins. It would be pretty lame not to come up with something different.....

cry racism is just another means of shutting down debate, for sure there may be some racists, but the power merchants love terms like racism, they hate things being discussed openly and it is an effective means of shutting down debate.

Whilst some may be racist, his non white skin should NOT shield him from scrutiny either

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
The five stages of grief come to mind... I would say this Photoshop/Layers idea is step 3 "Bargaining", where the person tries to come up with something new to avoid acceptance of the reality...

Hopefully the next few steps will follow shortly

1. DENIAL
2. ANGER
3. BARGAINING
4. DEPRESSION
5. ACCEPTANCE

Actually you left out a conditional:

1. DENIAL
2. ANGER
3. BARGAINING
4. DEPRESSION
5. IF HE IS STILL PRESIDENT THEN GOTO 1