It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Santh

I am not a "sir", I am a woman. I lived and worked in Honolulu for ob-gyn doctors. I know more about this than you do, sir.
edit on 28-4-2011 by aero56 because: typo

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
Apparently the family of the doctor named on the BC, didn't know anything about this!!

I am a little puzzled about the timing of this release, and that the doctor's family never knew anything about this, or so they say. Also, this Dr. David Sinclair died in 2003. In 2003 Obama entered the Senate.

Maybe it has to do with the fact he died before Obama was a senator. He entered the Senate in 2005, having been elected in 2004; he was an unknown until he became a star at the 2004 Democratic Convention.

Obama previously served as a United States senator from Illinois, from January 2005 until he resigned following his election to the presidency in November 2008.
Source

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
Would you be saying the same thing if he was white or Hispanic?

If there ever is a Hispanic president, you damn well better believe they will be saying the same thing, wanting proof he was not born in Mexico.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
So Obama is not eligible to be president and the republican party did nothing to prevent him from being elected in the first place due to this constitutional point..........YOU HAVE GOT TO BE MENTAL to believe that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolute nonsense.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This clown is as phoney as a three dollar bill. This nation is a freak show with all of its dumb down fat, super fat, zombies who would do anything for their next meal. This insanity just continues to become more insane as fools continue to believe, pretend to believe, or just remain part of the demon possessed crowd ..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
reply to post by freakjive

It's not a fake. These are OCR layers. This is what happens when you scan a document using text recognition software. These layers are created as a result. Any document you scan like this will come up with layers.

I just tore it apart also. You are exactly correct. They simply attempted to turn it into a searchable document. The other conclusions about this document were wrong.

Whoever said otherwise was mistaken and not as expert as they professed.

I'd better repeat here that I'm as anti-Obama as a person can get, but I'm also anti-fool and anti-liar. This is a scan of a document and the OCR Reader in Acrobat was used to make it searchable. I use that feature often. Just open the "image" in Photoshop instead of the document defined by the bounding box and you will see where the OCR replaced the characters it could read.

I think it's time for the Birthers to stop making the rest of us look like fools and help Obama get elected. Sometimes I wonder if some of you are actually plants trying to get Obama elected.

Thank you! Your honesty is most welcomed, and admired.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
At last, why did he wait so long and waste tax payers money with all this hiding it???? Finally, unless proven fake, we can put this to rest. Barrack, stop wasting peoples money and use the cash (which belongs to the people not you) the start turning the USA around and back to what it was.... A great place.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Daedalus24

NO wrong.... Being a natural born citizen does NOT mean being born in the us. This misnomer stems from the fourteenth amendment, but that ONLY pertains to being a citizen, not being a natural born citizen. The intent of the natural born citizen clause (as evident from writings of the founding fathers) was to eliminate the possiblity of a commander in chief having dual allegiance due to parental obligation to an alternate nation, that is why there was the specific stipulation of being a natural born citizen and not just a citizen.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by WingedBull

A US citizen, being the operative word, not a "natural born citizen" People keep confusing these terms. Natural Born citizen does not refer to where they are born, it refers to their at birth allegiances...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
Natural Born citizen does not refer to where they are born, it refers to their at birth allegiances...
Can you tell us where in US law we can find this definition? Can you point to any regulation, statute or Supreme Court case that specifies that “natural born citizen ... refers [to] birth allegiances”?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by douggie60

There's no other president who has EVER been born to a foreign national father. So don't put out the racism card. It's ridiculous to suggest that everyone who doubts obama's legitimacy is racist. Yes, there are some, but no where near the majority, let alone all of them...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
A HUGE LOL at the americans!

Take "birth proof" then just to discover its false! LOL
What a show you people do!

you deserve it

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Here is the story from 2008 saying his BC calls him Barry Soetoro... WHY THE CHANGE NOW? It's FAKE people! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!

2008 Democratic Underground story

Something stinks people!

His name wasn't legally changed to Barry Soetoro. Indonesians if they like you always "rename" you.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Lilitu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Let's look at it another way.

If Obama were being accused of being born in Hawaii and he had to prove it in a court of law - beyond a reasonable doubt - would you as a juror be able to say that he was - beyond a reasonable doubt - born in Hawaii, given all the evidence that the prosecution ("birthers") has put forth?

You see, it's not that "birthers" are racist or some other label you want to affix to them in desperation, it's that there are enough questions about the whole process, the delays, the multiple COLBs and all the weirdness with the documentation that there is a very real doubt.

So I'd suggest that all you probamabots put YOUR rhetoric aside and take a look at the FACTS. Just because someone pisses on your boots and tells you it's raining doesn't mean it's raining.

Got it?

Edit: Accused of ~not~ being born in hawaii? IDK.. you get my point, though.
edit on 28-4-2011 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
If Obama were being accused of being born in Hawaii and he had to prove it in a court of law - beyond a reasonable doubt - would you as a juror be able to say that he was - beyond a reasonable doubt - born in Hawaii, given all the evidence that the prosecution ("birthers") has put forth?
Yes, because what you call “all the evidence” is nonsense, hearsay and outright lies that have been put forward by nuts like Orly Taitz that got her laughed out of court and fined.

It was funny at first, but it’s just sad now that you actually think “your side” has any facts.

Enjoy your delusion.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Yes, because what you call “all the evidence” is nonsense, hearsay and outright lies that have been put forward by nuts like Orly Taitz that got her laughed out of court and fined.

It was funny at first, but it’s just sad now that you actually think “your side” has any facts.

Enjoy your delusion.

Enjoy your koolaid. The jug is almost empty.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
A HUGE LOL at the americans!

Take "birth proof" then just to discover its false! LOL
What a show you people do!

you deserve it

Is this proof enough?

They are the same document. How can I be appeased?

Deny Ignorance

Truth

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Justice2012

Come on!!! None is so blind as those that will not SEE!

Download the original released PDF HERE

Then open the file on Adobe Illustrator:
VOILA!
The stupid stupid stupid guy that made this up was so nervous he forgot to MERGE THE LAYERS before exporting the PDF! LOL

Its fake 100% percent. IMPEACH THE MAN OF I'LL CONTINUE LAUGHING AT AMERICANS! LOL

edit on 28-4-2011 by lifeinthematrix because: Link fixed.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Let's look at it another way.

Our Constitution doesn't work the way you seem to think it works. We are "innocent until proven guilty" which means that birthers must prove beyond a reasonable doubt he was born somewhere besides Hawaii. Is that clear? The onus is on birthers to prove Obama was born (in Kenya?) elsewhere. There is zero evidence of that. Please, spare me the link to the disproven interview with Obama's Aunt in Kenya where she says he was born there. That's not proof in court and the entire interview disproving the claim has been posted ad nauseum.

Do you know what is proof? Two birth announcements. Two birth certificates. Eyewitness testimony. Statements from every level of government within the United States. That is proof beyond a reasonable doubt.

You see, it's not that "birthers" are racist or some other label you want to affix to them in desperation, it's that there are enough questions about the whole process, the delays, the multiple COLBs and all the weirdness with the documentation that there is a very real doubt.

Yes it is, and everyone sees it as that. Sorry. John Birch and Jim Crow didn't die when Obama was elected, they just took on the birther mantle. The only people who have questions are the birthers who created the questions themselves. You say, "Hmmm...I have a question about this certificate" and then later say, "Oh but there are questions that have been raised about the certificate" as if your previous unfounded or disproven question is validation for saying there really are unanswered questions.

So I'd suggest that all you probamabots put YOUR rhetoric aside and take a look at the FACTS. Just because someone pisses on your boots and tells you it's raining doesn't mean it's raining.

Got it?

This is seriously funny. The facts are all available in pretty much every birther thread disproving every THEORY - and we will call it a theory because I'm not letting you try and label invalidated accusations as facts - and I seriously think you should read your own statement and apply it to your own logic.
edit on 28-4-2011 by Avenginggecko because: changed signed affidavits to statements

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by douggie60

There's no other president who has EVER been born to a foreign national father. So don't put out the racism card. It's ridiculous to suggest that everyone who doubts obama's legitimacy is racist. Yes, there are some, but no where near the majority, let alone all of them...

Jaden
One I didn't say everyone was racist, far from it. Does Trump want to take out all the black cards out of the deck?. If so, he's a bit late. I sure the TPTB do some major security checks on anyone that they need to. So why is Trump making a big thing about it now. I saw him on TV last night, "look what I did" what a jerk.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join