It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector
I am reeling at this info. One thing Madsen confirmed was something I had a gut feeling on: the reason his school records were sealed is that it would reveal he was getting scholastic aid money as a FOREIGN student.

This is what I have been thinking all along. I was only slightly curious about the BC because there have been many a time I had to supply my original birth certificate or official copies as proof of age to play sports in my youth (I could not use the short form.)

Obama did not come from a wealthy family I think he used his father's name or birthplace to get scholarships and/or grants to pay for college. I'm not really sure I would even fault him if he did, because college can be pretty expensive.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AuranVector

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
I don't typically condone Alex Jones in anyway or form. Though he does a good job at doing what he does, I don't trust him. Anyway, his latest interview with famous journalist Wayne Madsen goes into detail WHY the Birth Certificate was hidden for so long because it will lead to the trail of Obama's past. The fact that his history is being re-written in real time by the press. Just watch this first clip to see what I am talking about. It's his past that he's REALLY trying to conceal and for good damn reason. I mean really, why did he spend 5million dollars and then some these past 3 years in legal fee's over this very topic?

edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

Thanks for posting that video. I had heard the rumors that Obama was/is a CIA asset, but never took it seriously.

I am reeling at this info. One thing Madsen confirmed was something I had a gut feeling on: the reason his school records were sealed is that it would reveal he was getting scholastic aid money as a FOREIGN student.

Obama was forced to relinquish his US citizenship when he became an Indonesian citizen (Indonesia at that time did not allow dual citizenship). Obama has visited Pakistan on an Indonesian passport?

Ah, missed this post Auran. yep, Madsen is the only guy I'll listen to on this subject. he knows his stuff.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

It is a scan ran through Acrobat Pro's OCR; that is apparent and true.

Really?
Looks like the PDF Producer was Quartz, Mac's re-designed QuickDraw software and then saved as an Acrobat 4 file, (possibly the latest Acrobat version that persons Mac had who did the scan). Screen shot below.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9377c8cae597.jpg[/atsimg]

Quartz Info for those interested

I love my CS4 InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro package
(CS5 ... yeah no hurry
)
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1

Originally posted by Texcin
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Yes , I stated back in 1961, not 1995 when it was political correct to say african as a RACE. How can african be a race??

African American is the pc term nowadays while in 1961 the Southern states used the term Negro on their BC's but wasn't a national standard then or even now.

In 1961 "Negro" (Latin for Black) was the correct word for "Black" in the US, not just the Southern states. In 1961, calling a Black "Black" was considered an insult and could get you killed. The terms "Afro-American and "African-American" had not been coined yet for wide use.

It wasn't until the Black Panthers & the whole "Black Pride" movement of the mid & late 1960's, that calling a "Negro" Black was considered cool. Now it's reversed, so now you cannot use the word "Negro" without being smeared as a "racist." Even though the word "Negro" did not have originally any pejorative connotations.

In any case, "African" is not a nationality or a race. There are many nations in the continent of Africa. If they had wanted to record correctly the nationality of the father, they should have used the word "Kenyan."

There were very few Blacks or African-Americans in Hawaii in 1961. Whoever recorded the birth in Hawaii, probably did not know the correct & formal term for a Black person's race was "Negro" in 1961.

Hence the use of the incorrect term, "African," under race. Whoever recorded the birth did not know that there were/are "Africans" of Caucasian & other non-Black races (East Indian for example).

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

I have proof something is up with the BC!!

Check out this thread!
Link

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
this birther crap is ruining this website. Such nonsense

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Obviously a man in his position with his resources could have one faked good enough NOT to be discovered so soon.

If it is that blatantly fake, He knows it and knew it before releasing it. For whatever reason he is just keeping this
issue alive. Feeding bits and pieces to keep everyone fired up.

He is playing with you...... for what reason I wonder?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakmarine

It all boils down to a lot of people do not want Obama to be president. A lot of these people happen to be conspiracy theorists, who happen to be on this site. I do not want Obama to be president. I didn't vote for him, but then again I didn't vote for anyone this time. Wanna know why? And this is off topic, but when I went to the voting booth it said: "John McCain (R)" and "Barrack Obama (D)". That's it. No write in. No other candidates. My vote doesn't count anyway, the Electoral College determines that and my state is red, so I knew which way the vote would go, but I wanted to be able to later say, "Don't blame me, I voted for (x)." That was taken away from me because of the stupid ballot in my town. Anyways, people didn't want Obama in office because of fear. When has a president been under such scrutiny? Is he Muslim? Is he a natural born citizen? Is he racist? etc. Unless you're talking to a white supremacist, is has nothing to do with the fact that he's black. It's about fear.

Obama hasn't done what anybody hoped he would do nor what he promised he would do, but at least our fears about martial law and totalitarianism didn't come true. Yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
they have a 1961 birth certificate printed out on 2011 paper. the same paper that his record of live birth is printed on.

why is it so hard for barry to display his actual 1961 birth certificate. which i doubt was printed on green anti-counterfeit paper.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
they have a 1961 birth certificate printed out on 2011 paper. the same paper that his record of live birth is printed on.
Because that’s when the Department of Health made the certified copy of the original certificate that you are looking at now. What’s so complex about this notion?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Here's my final input:

It doesn't matter if he's a US citizen or not. He was picked to be president for a reason. If he wasn't a citizen, you don't think there were people completely aware of this? Obama can't hide his possible non-citizenship from every single person in his circle. These people go through candidate's background with a fine-tooth comb. Every knook and cranny. SOMEONE WOULD KNOW. Most likely, several people. Those people would have seen to it to make sure no one would be able to definitively prove he is not a citizen. HE IS POTUS FOR A REASON. It is ludicrous that any of you would actually think that if he is not a citizen that ANYONE would be able to get him kicked out of office.

What you guys should hope for is that it is NEVER proven that he is not a citizen. If that ever happens, it's because someone ALLOWED that to happen and that is when you need to be very worried about what is in store for us next.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Just as a matter of interest has any other President had to have produced his birth certificate, or is it just the black one's ?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Here's a question. Who cares??

What? You think after decades of corruption and manipulation tptb are just going to say " Hahah ok ok you got us. Yeah we instill puppet rulers to fool you morons into thinking you actually have free will and your vote counts. But I guess the cats out of the bag now. You dam pesky kids and that dog of your. " wake up. This is just some bone they threw so you could chew on. They don't give a s#£t what you think say or do. They have the money and the power. Posting 10,000 threads on ATS about the same stupid thing isn't going to change squat. What it will do is drown out other legitimate article. Maybe while you squabble and fight over insignificant crap something important is going on unnoticed??!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by douggie60
Just as a matter of interest has any other President had to have produced his birth certificate, or is it just the black one's ?

What does race have to do with this issue. Would you be saying the same thing if he was white or Hispanic? I am sick of the race card being pulled it no wonder black people cant rise to parity with simple mind people like you holding them back. The funny part is you are doing more harm to the black race then the actual racists.

Did you ever stop to think maybe it has to do with him not releasing the information and signing a executive order to hide it away? Nope I am sure it is only because he is black.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Did you ever stop to think maybe it has to do with him not releasing the information and signing a executive order to hide it away? Nope I am sure it is only because he is black.

Obviously not, because he DID release the information and he NEVER signed an executive order hiding it away.

So why is it that no white President has been forced to go through all this crap again..?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
If it's "fake" it's not gonna matter. If it's real it's not going to matter. If he get's elected to a second term and it's "fake", it's still not going to matter. If he doesn't get elected again, it's still not gonna matter. Do you want to know why? Because he ALREADY got elected and it doesn't matter! He's already in the white house. If it's a fraud they can cover it up right! Like HAARP, and the 9/11 event and the fact that they're digging us in in the Middle East not to save lives or create democracy but to show how seriously we'll come after the oil we're gonna need to stay the 1 and only superpower! So he is or isn't a citizen, big deal! He's the president, and that's just the way it is! If he is lying about it, so what? He's already there! IF he's not,, and he gets elected again, and if there is still anyone left in 2013 to care or take note, then history will still see him as the president that was at the wheel when the car drove straight off a bridge! ! ! ! If you can't figure it out, people at that level of the social ladder aren't capable of committing a crime. Believe It!
Anyway, there's not much history will say about him, other than he was a lousy leader and poor administrator. Talks a good game though don't he!

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Bottom line is we have racists in the U.S. who will never accept the fact that the majority of Americans voted for a dark skinned man. To them it's their worst nightmare come true and this is how they deal with it. The Birth Certificate thing or Birther movement just gave them something to grasp onto and they wont let go even 10 years after Obama is out of Office.

Though they remain ignorant in their racists upbringing with their inability to grow beyond their childhood stupidity of hating or being jealous of those different from themselves, they are wise enough to know that they can never admit to being racists , thus they only way they can continue to attack Obama for being of dark skinned is to continue to grasp on to this completely bogus BS.

In all the years I've been at ATS I can't say I've ever seen so much stupidity and stupid people behind one subject, but then I'm reminded that these same people in the past would bully or kill dark skinned people who attempted to live amongst us as equals.

Perhaps it's time to change the rules that would allow anyone on born on Earth to be President, but no then they would claim he was born on Mars.

edit on 28-4-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Apparently the family of the doctor named on the BC, didn't know anything about this!!

www.wric.com...

I am a little puzzled about the timing of this release, and that the doctor's family never knew anything about this, or so they say. Also, this Dr. David Sinclair died in 2003. In 2003 Obama entered the Senate.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
Apparently the family of the doctor named on the BC, didn't know anything about this!!

www.wric.com...

I am a little puzzled about the timing of this release, and that the doctor's family never knew anything about this, or so they say. Also, this Dr. David Sinclair died in 2003. In 2003 Obama entered the Senate.

Do you expect a doctor to remember delivering a baby almost 50 years ago?

Are they supposed to remember them all?

The Doctor that signed his BC has almost no bearing on the case. You ma'am, are the 7th person to mention the doctor that signed his BC, in the threads that I've read anyway.

Makes us all look like loonies.
Maybe we are.
but still...

My mind is being blown at how far some people would reach for a nice straw.

*edit* Or maybe I misunderstood.. and you were talking about signing a copy of the BC? If thats the case... I'll type up a few words for ya.

*edit again* Sorry for calling you sir. I assumed you were a guy... most chicks aren't that.... nevermind.

edit on 28-4-2011 by Santh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Santh
My mind is being blown at how far some people would reach for a straw.
To be fair, it's a bendy straw, add more fizz.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join