It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
America has jumped the shark.

With all the problems, this is what people argue about, absolutely pathetic.

link   
maybe this was asked already...
but why is it they put this 'form' on a green background to try and make it match the green background of the form? i understand it is most likely a page, therefore the top left hand corner having the black area would appear that it was layed against a copy screen maybe? but why would they try to match the backgrounds up like that? why would that matter when it's clear there is something off about it?
i'm completely on the fence about this, i do not like obama due to his total lack of fulfillment (not unlike most recent presidents, but still he seems to try and put it in your face a little more than others, don't get me started on the whole healthcare issue), but where he was born doesn't really bother me one way or the other, i just don't get why they attempted to match up the backgrounds when it's clear it's not the same....

yours truly,
at this time straight confused...

link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Okay, I have to chime in again after seeing the layered images presented earlier. I went to the horse's mouth - whitehouse,gov and downloaded the PDF file. I opened it in Adobe Illustrator, CS5 - the latest version. I tore off the layers menu and opened up all the layers to show how many groups and clipping masks there are. Scroll right to see the menu.

If you are not a digital media expert like me, please refrain from trying to debunk this FACT. I have been using Photoshop since version 1. AI since version 3, maybe.. can't remember, it's been a long time. Anyway, a scanned original document would NOT have layers or clipping masks, or grouped elements. All of those are manipulations that have been done to the document after the fact. Why have they been done? If it was illegible, it could have been enhanced with Photoshop without calling into question the integrity of the document. I don't know of any scanning software that scans a document, then breaks it up into all kinds of different parts, then exports it as a PDF file.

What I am seeing here is a construct, plain and simple. Whatever you want to call it. It's a bunch of different elements compiled together.

How embarrassing it will be for the administration when they realize that their trusted digital artist is a moron for not creating a document, printing THAT, then scanning and creating a squeaky-clean PDF.

Wow.

Screen grab from my computer:

I just did it too, lol. I can move all the pieces around. This is terrible for them that they didn't do a better job forging it. Sloppy!

link   
reply to post by Drakmarine

Racist?
What have I said that was racist?
Quote it, or be proven a complete liar.

I'd say incompetent is arguing with hyperbole like you did, and then claiming that people are racist because they think Obama is not qualified to be president like you just did.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by antonia

Obama only made things worse for himself by hiding it away.
Mccain showed his BC immediately when asked.

Obama calls this issue "distracting" and "silly" but he spent $2,500,000 to hide it. I'd say that's pretty serious money to spend on an issue. Unless you are Bill Gates who makes a cool million every time he farts.

People keep saying that he spent 2.5 million to hide the issue, but I can't find any actual proof of that. Do you have any? Sounds like you're just parroting what the birthers are spewing out.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

reply to post by something wicked

No we cannot, you just glossed over the fact that alternate loyalties at birth is what disqualifies you from being a "Natural Born Citizen".

Care to explain why you glossed over that fact?

"Alternate loyalties at birth"....... I'm sorry if I don't swallow such latent BS, what loyalties did you have at the point of birth, did you pop out with a flag in your hand? Please, the birther horse is dead, can you stop beating it please? It's getting painful to watch. I'm afraid if you believe you represent American views, a country that became what it is through the healthy influx from many countries, you are being insular and xenophobic, but go for it, it's your right.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

America has jumped the shark.
reply to post by HorizonMan

Obama's key to reelection, get the real problems off people's minds.

It's working.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

You can keep your assumptions to yourself.

I'd still be arguing if he was a white president...oh wait, HE IS HALF WHITE.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321

Obama's key to reelection, get the real problems off people's minds.

It's working.

And the birthers are helping the process along. They might as well go into the voting booth and pull the lever for Obama.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

reply to post by spiritualzombie

In direct response to my post, you said right-wingers brought on this "birther" claim. By doing so, you implied I am a right winger. Then you tried to backpedal and claim you were speaking generally, even though you were specifically addressing me.

I'm not wasting my time going back through posts, if you cannot remember what you said...that is your burden.

Byteman, if your beef with me is that I implied you were right-wing, then I apologize. I personally would hate to be assumed as right wing, so I can understand you being upset with that.

I stand by everything I said. Elements on the Right pushed this. They knew the birther issue was false, but they pushed it in a non-committal way by calling it "interesting that Obama won't release his birth certificate." And added statements like "What is he trying to hide?"

Palin, Beck, Trump are the names I pointed out along with others who pushed this deception and distrust for the sake of gaining votes. The Right does seem to identify their followers as being easily manipulated by fear and distrust of outsiders and these people exploited that weakness shamelessly for their own political gain.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

thank you for the insight, that definitely helps me... wait no, it clearly supports my question!
seriously, much appreciation to know what a sloppy job has clearly been done, real or not

link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
christ almighty! let this racist BS die already.

1.is he a bad president? YES
2.was he born here? YES
3.would yall be doing this if he wasn't black with a muslim name? NO

but just keep on keeping on everyone!!!! because the more you keep this #hit up going into election the worse the odds of getting him out of office will be. IDIOTS!!!!!!

Nixon wasn't black with a Muslim sounding name...and he was 'gotcha'd'.

I thought Kennedy was white Irish, and look what happened to him.

Reagan was shot i seem to remember too.

Yeah, you're the only one thinking about race..i don't think it's an issue in this case.

Personally, i think it's waaaay about time the US *did* have a black POTUS, or a woman for that matter...how about a mixed race hermaphrodite for POTUS, that would settle the doubts about claiming race is a motivator for investigating this issue?

I think it's a crying shame that it looks more and more like Obama is a fraud, i really do. I was so pleased when he won...ah well.

link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
I just did it too, lol. I can move all the pieces around. This is terrible for them that they didn't do a better job forging it. Sloppy!

They did exactly the job they wanted to get the reaction they wanted.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Someone in the other thread brought up a good point about the use of "African" as the fathers race. That would be like having it say German or American....there are all kinds of races in each place, caucasion, asian etc... Why did they put African? African is not a race. There are caucasion Africans , yes?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Why can't I just eat my waffle?
Barack Obama

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

AwakeinNM proved it's fake. So thanks for proving you haven't read the whole topic.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

"What have I said that was racist?
Quote it, or be proven a complete liar."

LOL I was making an informed opinion with exageration intended. Just like I assume you were when you said "No "birther" has asked him to come prove it individually to all their faces." I'm sure you can prove that's the truth! I was using largely unsubstantiated extremist claims because I thought it was like currency to you people. Anyway we've gotten so involved in dissing eachother that we've moved away from the actual topic. Let play nice and have an actualy discussion about this. What do you say? Friends?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by HorizonMan

You know, if we were all standing around at our jobs and talking about this...I could see how it could be a waste of time.

This isn't a job though, it's a internet forum about conspiracies. The purpose of this place is to discuss such things.

What I find funny are people who go on message boards, and poke fun at people on message boards.

link   
lol at Trump taking credit, lol what a loser

Okay... wtv
There are more important things than this anyhow

I never really cared about the birther movement

link   
Here it is guys :

The original scan

The frame they used to make it readable

And the "official" signature (i dont know why they used a layer for that)

Enjoy!

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join