It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Bravo.
This is a great analysis.

I'd give you two stars if I could.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

Yes, the birth of a person affects his legal status. I don't even see why you would have to ask that, it's blatantly obvious.

You are trying to claim that because he's president, his birth shouldn't matter. That is ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by skull_bones

Agree with your statement that international students can and do get a free education ride. International students here in my college are regularly sponsored with college funds. I don't see why it wouldn't be the same in the US college/university system.
Seems to me, if Obama were living in Indonesia, it would benefit you to apply as an international student to access these funds. And they are not loans, these funds are never to be paid back, unlike the actual citizens who have to sell their blood and firstborn child to afford a university education.

I cannot assume I know what kind of documentation you would need to prove your legitimacy as Indonesian back then, but there must have been something put on record, hence the need to open his college records. Fraud in some manner is likely here, and the BC issue is likely a smokescreen.
Diversionary tactics are classic political ploys. Bait and switch.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin
My question is -
back in 1961 was african considered a race??? isnnt african a place of orgin? even in 2010 census , race was negro for the first choice for the black race.

I know WHITE RACE people that are Africans (their place of orgin)

So how could race on this BC say african??

That's an interesting point. This site:

usa.ipums.org...

goes over questions for the 1970 census. On the section referring to race, it uses "negro or black", not african.

And before anyone gets started with me, I'm not a birther, nor a racist. I'm a truthseeker, and I think THIS may be a valid test to determine authenticity of the birth certificate. It would be interested to see other birth certificates from the same year and see if the same terminology is used.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

FDR was born in Hyde Park, NY.

Mccain was vetted because both of his parents were US citizens. Congress in a RARE fit of good sense, decided that the Founding Fathers would not deny such rights just because a child was born on a US military base. It can also be easily argued that a US Naval station is US soil.

Are you sure about FDR not being canadian?

I have heard some people state that in fact he was............

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

reply to post by spiritualzombie

You implied that I'm a right-winger with no ability to determine things for myself.

What a poor way to try and backpedal.

Dude, what backpedal?? You say things with no explanation.Please quote whatever I said that you take issue with.
edit on 27-4-2011 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Obama ran a campaign against some of the fierciest opponents, Hillary and McCain, who have a long history in Washington. If they couldn't prove with all their money that Obama wasn't a natural born citizen, I just fail to see how anybody else can.

Just my 2 cents.

Oh i don't know...Trump is doing pretty well in only a few months...and he's loaded too.

I guess it all comes down to whether or not you really *want* to prove it...if what many think and say about the D&R parties being thick as thieves (Bilderburg, Bohemian Grove, Skull & Bones, Masons, etc. etc.) and the whole thing is simply a show for the masses, they probably wouldn't want to prove a thing, whether they were rolling in loot or not.

Plus, there's probably a skip load of dirt Obama's minions could dig up on them too, and they know it. The last thing they want as politicians is skeletons in the closet and bodies in the swamps being brought out.

How does they saying go? Don't crap on your own doorstep...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yes, the birth of a person affects his legal status. I don't even see why you would have to ask that, it's blatantly obvious.

You haven't answered my question:

Does the birth of a person affect the man? I'm not talking about legal status here.

You are trying to claim that because he's president, his birth shouldn't matter. That is ridiculous.

No, I'm not. You shouldn't assume too much, as I'm sure you know that old saying...

So, please don't put words in my mouth until you can actually understand what is being said to you.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Security paper? This isn't a printout, it's a PDF.
What are they securing from? Sark and the MCP in the world of Tron?

It's not even a scan, of a copy, of the original, on security paper... as proven by AwakeinNM.

This document is a completely digital construction.

If they had taken Obama's original white copy, and copied it onto current green paper and then scanned that copy. Then there would not be layered elements as was found by AwakeinNM.

The bigger mystery is why even go through the trouble? They should have just scanned the original and put that online.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by misnomer68

Oh, believe me.
I am still quite aware that his school records are still under lock and key.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

Your misunderstanding is a sure sign of incompetence and a sign that your racist tendencies are feeling threatened. I apologize for that, but it pisses me off when people don't get the point when I explain it. All I'm saying is that the Birther's desire to have Obama prove to them that he was born here when all evidence existing support his claim is ridiculous. The hyperbole was a bit much your right.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

This is my source for claiming FDR was born in Hyde Park, NY.

Burns, James MacGregor (1956). 'Roosevelt' (vol. 1). Easton Press. ISBN 9780156788700

Of course, you can just check any old biography on Roosevelt (there are several) and find out for yourself.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
hey - have faith - between Trump and Corsi - and the gang - honesty will prevail.
edit on 27-4-2011 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by jibajaba because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

In direct response to my post, you said right-wingers brought on this "birther" claim. By doing so, you implied I am a right winger. Then you tried to backpedal and claim you were speaking generally, even though you were specifically addressing me.

I'm not wasting my time going back through posts, if you cannot remember what you said...that is your burden.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by grahag

He absolutely does owe me personally and every citizen of the US....

This nation is about individual liberty and personal responsibility, the further we get from that, the closer we get to a marxist state...

Of course, you'd probably love that yeah???

Jaden

Liberty and responsibility? Like having to show your papers to anyone who questions your right to be where you're at?

And you think I'M Marxist?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The best thing about this is that the "birthers" are doing exactly what the President wants. They are his favorite useful idiots. Dance, puppets!
edit on 27-4-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
christ almighty! let this racist BS die already.

1.is he a bad president? YES
2.was he born here? YES
3.would yall be doing this if he wasn't black with a muslim name? NO

but just keep on keeping on everyone!!!! because the more you keep this #hit up going into election the worse the odds of getting him out of office will be. IDIOTS!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You haven't answered my question: Does the birth of a person affect the man? I'm not talking about legal status here.

I did answer your question. If you are not talking about legal status, which is what EVERYONE here is talking about, then you are just playing a childish semantic game.

If you cannot ask proper questions then that is your problem.

No, I'm not. You shouldn't assume too much, as I'm sure you know that old saying... So, please don't put words in my mouth until you can actually understand what is being said to you.

You asked a question in opposition of my statement that Obama's birth means he cannot be president. That means you are trying to get at your own point, a point in opposition to mine.

Since my point is that Obama is disqualified to be president, due to his status at birth. Your opposition can only be that his birth has no bearing on him being president.

Anyways...please refrain from wasting my time unless you are ready to drop the useless semantic game and ask your questions in a complete and non-ambiguous manner.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

reply to post by antonia

Obama only made things worse for himself by hiding it away.
Mccain showed his BC immediately when asked.

Obama calls this issue "distracting" and "silly" but he spent $2,500,000 to hide it. I'd say that's pretty serious money to spend on an issue. Unless you are Bill Gates who makes a cool million every time he farts.

Did *he* spend $2,500,000.00 or did the US taxpayer i wonder?

And yeah, absolutely right...if i thought an issue was 'silly', i wouldn't spend $25.00 to hide it, i'd simply show it, and then sneer my arse off, and make capital out of showing what a bunch of paranoid loonies my detractors were, for suggesting such a 'silly' thing....but no...he didn't do that...he spent a fortune, that could have built a small school, a clinic, or a job programme...on hiding the facts.

If nothing else, and Obama does indeed have a genuine long form BC hidden away, (this one isn't it) it shows at the very least a callous disregard for prudence in a time of belt tightening, of taxpayers money (assuming it wasn't his own money), and if it was his own money, it shows he's willing to spend a fortune to keep a secret that is worth a *lot* to him...a secret worth more to him than $2,500,000.00 at any rate!

Nobody would go to these lengths, in his position, if he was straight...the guy is a con man, he's obviously as bent as a $3.00 bill and up to his neck in the 'old boy' network, doing what he's told and opening his pockets.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
It could be that forgeries take 2 years to be good ones.

This shows the problem here. Even though he has now released what everyone wanted, Birthers will now simply say it's a forgery as the massive number of stars your post is getting confirms.

I'm as anti-Obama as a person can get, but I'm not irrational. Trump clearly caused this and I suspect Trump is in fact working for Obama to get Obama elected. Playing the fool and pretending to be his opponent is a great way to do that. I think Trump is doing this to help Obama for whatever reasons he has. By pointing out the insanity of the Birthers, he is clearly helping Obama and I doubt that fact is lost on Trump. I think this whole thing is orchestrated and controlled by Obama's people.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join