It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I would like to see some of the birth certificates of the babies who were born that same week at the same hospital for a comparison. I wonder if that is possible. Might help clarify the color and conditions of the paper along with the type face. The one being shown sure does look new in my opinion.

Maybe this was already de-bunked or whatever, but didn't some lawyer/reporter last year go to Kenya and interview Obama's grandmother who went on record stating she was there at the time of birth and that it took place IN Kenya?

I scanned in my bc and opened it up in Illustrator CS4 and Acrobat professional and there aren't separate layers, just the entire scan as one complete image, so it is interesting on why others can get layers from the pdf download.

Interesting topic that will most likely grow to hundreds of pages.

Bzzzzzzz

edit on 4/27/2011 by BuzzingOn because: spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by something wicked

No, they did not. They declared themselves "US Citizens", not "Natural Born citizens".

The Constitution states that only those alive at the time of the signing are the only "US citizens" that can become president, it then states that all others must be "natural born citizens".

The Founding Fathers proclaimed that they (British born) were not Natural Born. They defined Natural born, by dis-including themselves.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Byteman because: (no reason given)

Thank you. So, 'natural born' refers by definition to the individual does it not? That means the individual was born on American soil? Can't you all just move on and accept the fact there is nothing to actually conspire about here?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

look it up

All those presidents you listed all had parents who were naturalized citizens. Obama's father never wanted to be a citizen

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This has been the biggest movement regarding a non-issue I have ever seen.

Really, does the birth of a child affect the man?

Birthers...find a hobby.
edit on 4/27/2011 by bigbert81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Obama ran a campaign against some of the fierciest opponents, Hillary and McCain, who have a long history in Washington. If they couldn't prove with all their money that Obama wasn't a natural born citizen, I just fail to see how anybody else can.

I doubt their bosses would have liked that very much.

2nd line

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

FDR was born in Hyde Park, NY.

Mccain was vetted because both of his parents were US citizens. Congress in a RARE fit of good sense, decided that the Founding Fathers would not deny such rights just because a child was born on a US military base. It can also be easily argued that a US Naval station is US soil.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to post by spiritualzombie

Oh sure, it's always the right pushing this. It's not like any of us have independent minds, and can make our own conclusions.

No, we are all like you hypnotized into believing the left-right paradigm. Walking around with the Shepherds crook around your neck and swatting at your rear with it when you get out of line from the parties ideas.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Byteman because: (no reason given)

Yes, you have independent minds and, yes, elements on the Right did in fact push this.

I'm factually pointing out that people like Beck, Palin, Trump and others pushed the birther issue as "interesting" to fuel distrust. Learn a little about politics and psychology. They knew there was no truth to it, but they played the game of never fully jumping on board just so they could stir a pot of ignorance and distrust for the sake of votes. Anyone whoever felt validated when Trump, Palin, or Beck pushed this should feel completely manipulated by the fact it was done intentionally, to mess with your minds, for their political gain.

I have no doubt that independently you distrusted the president even more than other presidents of the past... that there was something about him that just isn't "right".... something different about this one. And these people used that natural distrust to twist it for political gain.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If this birth certificate is proven genuine, then legally he becomes eligible to hold office.
If this birth certificate is proven genuine, he is still not competent to hold office.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

No we cannot, you just glossed over the fact that alternate loyalties at birth is what disqualifies you from being a "Natural Born Citizen".

Care to explain why you glossed over that fact?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

He has a "Black Agenda"
He 'hates white people"
He is a terrorist
He is Kenyan
He is a Muslim
He is going to enslave the white race
etc. etc.

You forgot incompetent.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Gee, that BC sure looks like it was printed on white paper.
The one Obama is passing off now, is printed on Green-grid paper.

If it was a copy of the original, it would also have a white background.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

First, Obama isn't a good president by any measure.

Second, doesn't matter if he is the second coming of Jesus himself.

He cannot be president if he is not a Natural Born citizen.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

My apologies. I obviously did a poor job of making my point clear. My point is not the privacy of the matter, but the attitude that the POTUS has to proove to you that he is an American citizen. If Obama had to convinve each person in the United States individually that he was a citizen of the USA: he would have to meet, provide a rational argument (which I'm sure would not convince many Birthers) that he is indeed a citizen, and offer proof (a.k.a. the birth certificate he just provided) to 147.45... of us every minute throughout his 4 year term. That is why I think that the Birther argument is crazy. He has gone through the channels that every other POTUS has gone through, but instead all birthers want some sort of detailed proof from our President that he is a citzen. Imagine if, instead of ignoring you (which was obviously the right idea), Obama had taken the time to convince each birther that he was a US citizen. Now I know some of you birther's probably would've appreciated this more than him attempting to solve our countries problems, but for the rest of us some what sane minded individuals, I'm sure we can agree our President doing what hes been doing is alot better than him sitting around and doing nothing.

I am a fair individual however. I'll tell you what, if you can PROVE to me that Jesus Christ was a natural born citizen of this World and not Heaven (demonstrating obvious conflict of loyalties to be our Lord and Savior/President) then I will be swayed to your side. Oh wait. I guess that doesn't matter to most of you.....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

You implied that I'm a right-winger with no ability to determine things for myself.

What a poor way to try and backpedal.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Whatever you believe you are basing those conclusion from is your own interpretation of this event.

The fact is that he is not a Natural Born citizen, and cannot be president.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Okay, I have to chime in again after seeing the layered images presented earlier. I went to the horse's mouth - whitehouse,gov and downloaded the PDF file. I opened it in Adobe Illustrator, CS5 - the latest version. I tore off the layers menu and opened up all the layers to show how many groups and clipping masks there are. Scroll right to see the menu.

If you are not a digital media expert like me, please refrain from trying to debunk this FACT. I have been using Photoshop since version 1. AI since version 3, maybe.. can't remember, it's been a long time. Anyway, a scanned original document would NOT have layers or clipping masks, or grouped elements. All of those are manipulations that have been done to the document after the fact. Why have they been done? If it was illegible, it could have been enhanced with Photoshop without calling into question the integrity of the document. I don't know of any scanning software that scans a document, then breaks it up into all kinds of different parts, then exports it as a PDF file.

What I am seeing here is a construct, plain and simple. Whatever you want to call it. It's a bunch of different elements compiled together.

How embarrassing it will be for the administration when they realize that their trusted digital artist is a moron for not creating a document, printing THAT, then scanning and creating a squeaky-clean PDF.

Wow.

Screen grab from my computer:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakmarine

Your hyperbole is laughable.

No "birther" has asked him to come prove it individually to all their faces.

Your example is childish exaggeration. A sure sign that you don't have any real points to make.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

reply to post by bigbert81

First, Obama isn't a good president by any measure.

Second, doesn't matter if he is the second coming of Jesus himself.

He cannot be president if he is not a Natural Born citizen.

First, never claimed him to be a good president.

Second, he IS president, and in fact, is up for re-election next year.

Third, now it's your turn to answer me. Does the birth of a person affect the man?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Gee, that BC sure looks like it was printed on white paper.
The one Obama is passing off now, is printed on Green-grid paper.
This was already explained by another member. Obama’s is printed on green paper because it’s the security paper the state of Hawaii now uses.

If it was a copy of the original, it would also have a white background.
It’s not an original. It’s a certified copy of the original from April 25 2011.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I am not a birth certificate expert but if this indeed real the birther issue should be put to a end. But if this is found to be a copy or a fake then I think we all have our answer on this issue.

To tell you the truth I hope he is born in the US we have enough troubles right now and we dont need another huge issue. I do however get the sinking feeling something is definitely not right I just dont know what.

If I was advising this administration I would tell hem to get this swept under the rug as soon as possible before it gains real momentum. We are the turning point of this issue it is going to go one way or the other and it is going to go fast.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Subjective Truth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join