It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
If you think about it,

the Birth Certificate is simply a piece of paper with some writings and signatures.

Many foreigners do not have birth certificates and sometimes they just draw one up when an official document is needed.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Obama made Trump look like a blithering idiot rather than someone who you should take seriously. I want to see Jesus birth certificate.

link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Here is the story from 2008 saying his BC calls him Barry Soetoro... WHY THE CHANGE NOW? It's FAKE people! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!

2008 Democratic Underground story

Something stinks people!

Yeah, it smells like....stubbornness...With a hint of refusal to admit being wrong, to me.

link   
reply to post by randyvs

Wow

I couldn't be more proud to be registered here.

[we need emoticons that beat their heads against walls]

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software is used to "read" printed text and convert it to digital text for archiving or whatever. It's not used to scan entire documents as a whole.

If they wanted to re-create the damn thing, why didn't they just laser it onto a blank form rather than go to all the trouble of making it look "real"?

That argument doesn't make sense.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
OK now Donald Trump needs to submit his BC too i say. This epic owning of the birther's inspired me to make a video about it. Successfulness troll OWNS fail trolls.

enjoy

edit on 27-4-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
If anyone believes this is a real birth certificate for him I have some swamp land I would like to sell you. You disbelieve everything else the government says but you believe this....lol...Do you know how easy it is to make a birth certificate? I can make one for anyone anywhere in the world. They use to sell blanks online for $9.95....But, this doesn't matter as Obamanation gave up his citizenship and is Indonesian...So, he is ineligable to be president of the USA...Really doesn't matter about a birth certificate, even thought it is a fraud..he still cannot be president of the US...

But ........... He is.

Nor easter

[we need emoticons that beat their heads against walls

Well this thread was going back and fourth. Then I got on the phone for awhile. And.... ya shut up Randy !

edit on 27-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This is getting so exciting, and I just enjoy seeing the Obamanatics get all excited and drool and foam at the mouth. Here's more news to get you into a frenzy.

BORN IN THE USA? 'Obama blinked. Now game begins' Author suggests disputed presidency won't survive publication of book's information Posted: April 27, 2011 12:57 pm Eastern © 2011 WorldNetDaily After this morning's surprise release by the White House of what it claims is Barack Obama's long-form birth certificate, an author challenging Obama's legal eligibility to be president – whose upcoming book has become a No. 1 bestseller a month before its release – summarizes his response to the day's events in two words: "Obama blinked." Jerome Corsi, Ph.D., whose two previous No. 1 New York Times bestsellers – "Unfit for Command" and "The Obama Nation" both have dramatically affected the presidency – is the author of the forthcoming WND Books release "Where's the Birth Certificate: The Case that Barack Obama is not Eligible to be President." After a major story on "The Drudge Report" last week, it shot up to No. 1 on Amazon's bestseller list and remains one of the nation's hottest-selling books three weeks before its official debut. "Public pressure finally forced Obama to do what he did today. Now the game begins," said Corsi. "Nixon thought he could stop the Watergate scandal from unfolding by releasing a few tapes. All that did was fuel the fire." Suggesting that Obama's presidency will not survive the revelations contained in his book – which goes beyond the birth certificate controversy to definitively document the multiple legal problems with Obama being a U.S. president – Corsi said, simply, "When people read the book, they will see that Obama is not eligible to be president." Be the first to get the new eligibility book signed by Jerome Corsi and help get TV commercials on the air to bust this issue wide open! Barack Obama Moreover, said the author, today's White House action raises more questions than it answers: "Obama spent a fortune on attorneys to block release of this document. Why? The same attorneys are still blocking release of many other vital documents – his school, medical, passport and other documents routinely released by all presidents, but steadfastly hidden by Obama. Will he now release those as well?" Also, he asked, why did Obama withhold the birth document that had been legally requested by an Army doctor, Terrence Lakin, but instead watch him be court-martialed and imprisoned over the issue? "I am calling for the immediate release of Lt. Col. Terrance Lakin, the Army flight surgeon who is now sitting in prison because Obama wouldn't produce his birth certificate," Corsi said. Corsi considers the release of the document that was presented to the media today by the White House, a Hawaii "Certificate of Live Birth," a preemptive strike against the book's imminent release, which documents multiple bases by which Obama is regarded as ineligible for the presidency according to the standard laid down by the Constitution's framers. Also raised in the book is the issue of the other documentation for Obama's career, verifications that remain concealed, including his passport records, kindergarten records, Punahou school records, Occidental College records, Columbia University records, Columbia thesis, Harvard Law School records, Harvard Law Review articles, University of Chicago articles, Illinois State Bar Association records, Illinois State Senate records and schedules, medical records, Obama/Dunham marriage license, Obama/Dunham divorce documents, Soetoro/Dunham marriage license and adoption records. Read more: 'Obama blinked. Now game begins' www.wnd.com...
www.wnd.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Will any birther just be an adult and admit they were wrong? There is nothing shameful about being wrong.But there is shame in refusing to admit you made a mistake and continuing to grasp at straws, in the face of the obvious.

Obama is, was and always will be a natural born citizen... Now, will any of you be brave enough to stand up and say, you were wrong?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

It should look like this...

Or this...

Or even like this...

What's so hard to understand?

The fact that they are trying to make "walls" between the original and this forgery is just more proof that they are trying to hide the original and it's content.

Take the original, scan it, send it out. The end.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by Caji316
If anyone believes this is a real birth certificate for him I have some swamp land I would like to sell you. You disbelieve everything else the government says but you believe this....lol...Do you know how easy it is to make a birth certificate? I can make one for anyone anywhere in the world. They use to sell blanks online for $9.95....But, this doesn't matter as Obamanation gave up his citizenship and is Indonesian...So, he is ineligable to be president of the USA...Really doesn't matter about a birth certificate, even thought it is a fraud..he still cannot be president of the US...

But ........... He is.

Er, yes. The usurper should be impeached. Oh, sorry! He's not a legal president, so we can't do that. How about a US Marshall arresting him, then?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
reply to post by grahag

OCR (Optical Character Recognition) software is used to "read" printed text and convert it to digital text for archiving or whatever. It's not used to scan entire documents as a whole.

If they wanted to re-create the damn thing, why didn't they just laser it onto a blank form rather than go to all the trouble of making it look "real"?

That argument doesn't make sense.

MANY scanning applications or document server apps have OCR built into the scan process. Ours isn't configured to make the documents searchable, but it does an OCR pass during the scan anyway and I'd suspect the layers show up in those documents as well.

Again, a perfectly reasonable explanation...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

You could have just said "my question about does birth affect the man, is useless drivel that is meant to waste time.". The shoe fits, since you have yet to explain what you are trying to get at with you question.

You claim you are trying to show the whole topic is a waste of time with your question?

Okay how?

Explain it in non-ambiguous terms.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

I'm not saying you're wrong, but would it not make more sense to do a straight JPEG or TIFF pass and present it like that, rather than risk all the conspiracy nutters pointing out that there are a lot of different pieces that make up this document and why is that?

Why create more controversy when you're trying to get rid of it?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

Oh, I see. Shall I just stroll on up to the Whitehouse and use my "get's me anywhere, even into people's financial records" security clearance to get Obama's financial records?

I mean since you aren't capable of doing any of this for yourself, I thought I'd ask.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by grahag

It should look like this...

Or this...

Or even like this...

What's so hard to understand?

The fact that they are trying to make "walls" between the original and this forgery is just more proof that they are trying to hide the original and it's content.

Take the original, scan it, send it out. The end.

That's not how their process works now. They have a document server which stores the certified original SCAN and then print it to new media. Part of the paperless society and all that. MUCH easier to find records when you can just call it up from your computer and then print it out. It would surprise me if their process deviated from that by a few steps.

You're really making this more complicated, which gives you wiggling room for exceptions in the process. My explanation is actually probable. Yours is just possible.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Why would Stanley Ann Dunham give her signature ending with Obama? She was not married to Obama Sr at the time. Guess the forger of the document forgot that!

And the name of the hospital where Obama was supposed to be born didn’t change to Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital until Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital merged with Kapi‘olani Maternity Home in 1978. So how could his official long form birth certificate that was generated in 1961 have the name of the hospital that wasn’t created until 1978? Guess the forger did not know that!

This document cannot be trusted. It is not a faithful copy. It has been doctored with updated information.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by WayfaringStranger

Quit bringing this up...

Jaden

What are you, my mother? I'll stop "bringing it up" when you get your head out of 18th century. If evidence of the meaning of "natural born" is so abundant, and so obvious, rather than blowing smoke, take a moment to educate everyone and cite your sources. Otherwise, go f@ck yourself.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by relyt
Another thing to look at when comparing these certs. Take a look at the address of the hospital. They both have different addresses. Just throwing another observation in there.

The addresses are the residential addresses of the parent(s).
The hospital is in a totally different location to these addresses, just check Google maps, it still exists.
Simple really if you engage brain before posting. Stops you looking like a fool.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Sailor Sam because: spelling errors

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You idiots can get all jazzed about this thing being a fake, and the rest of the nation will now think you're completely unhinged after the damn thing's been produced and scanned. From now on, you're just crazies, and not even to the level of Truthers in the minds of everyone who isn't you.

I guess every country has its freak tent. Just be careful to keep your freak inside your tent. Drag it out here, and your whole tent will probably burn to the ground. Just a heads up on what's buzzing around on this birther bullsh*t. There's real stuff to fix. Serious stuff. And you goons are done being a distraction for the rest of us. So have your fun, but don't f*ck with the grown-ups anymore. The talk is that they've had their fill of you.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join