It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Thanks for taking the time to clarify this so-called movement. I think I now have a better understanding of where you are coming from, and I suspect your own understanding is being refined through this thread.

i do not feel that everyone is going to "make it". meaning, i don't think everyone has pure love and peace and truth at their core. i think they will perish.

What exactly do you mean by this? It sounds very similar to the Christian rapture concept, with which I disagree. Everyone faces their own version of "rapture" at the time of death, and certainly everyone will die sooner or later, but the word "perish" conjures up ideas going beyond the normal death of the human body.

keep doing what you do. even if it's jsut to say a little prayer on your way to work or actually talk to the cashier next time you're at the store. brighten someone's day...even if it's only your own

As I actually own a store, I have many opportunities to brighten someone's day.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by B.Morrison
I had a high level of interest before checking out this thread because I've noticed some interesting things in my own life on a personal level recently. Unfortunately all I can say after skimming through 10 pages or so is that everyone here seems to be talking about completely different things ranging from aliens to synchronicity to party tricks & affirming that they're in the know & on the level with the op.

you know what I'm not feeling from this thread? integrity.

Peace,
-B.M

And just who are you to judge everyone's integrity here? Everyone is on an individual life plan and see things differently. It's amazing that anyone perceives something similar to another.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

If I'm not mistaken, I think I might have just called pretty much everyone an ass-hole! My bad.

So you see it DOES take one to know one..

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by mysticnoon

Yes, let us never forget that there is a very fine line between holiness and assholiness and that it always takes one to know one!

How's that for integrity..

link   
I'm an old lady, but even I feel it! Whatever it is. I just have this uneasy sense of anticipation; yet feel excited at the same time. I wanted to say that daughter has always felt different. She has said ever since she was little that she thinks she came from somewhere else. I can't help; but wonder.

link   
I don't understand why all of you non-believers are bothering to criticize this thread. I have been enjoying it thoroughly. If you don't believe, then, go to another thread. None of us are coming to your house and judging your beliefs...so please, just move along and allow us the peace of having a discussion of which we are...WERE...really enjoying.

...and to the person who commented on Yellowstone splitting open, it's so funny you should mention that, because for the last year, Yellowstone, and the Pacific Ring of Fire have been the main stage for my vivid dreams. It will happen.....I can FEEL IT!

Now I go in peace....love to my sisters and brothers. One day we will all be reunited in the glory of light, peace and love.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I have one question.... you refered to the indigo children and this whole phenomena which I am familiar with has to do with past lives, extraterrestrials ect, then refered to Christ. I am new to this whole concept but can someone point me in the right direction to what exactly this whole movement is about? And btw I feel exactly the same way, I'm a 15 year old and I'm already awake which is why I am so curious as to the details/beliefs of this phenomena

link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885
Asking the wrong person I answered it for IceKohld

He might show some of the signs

For some, there are many debts to pay. It is this Codex which will silently move them to be the light workers of our new world, for they are driven to help out their fellow man and make a difference. Most will never know why they are driven or that they live under a Codex. But by virtue of their older and more experienced spiritual selves, most will find themselves playing a part in the development of the new world.

They are the visionaries, the creative thinkers, the scientists, the writers, and leaders who can envision a world greater than our own. Most of these old Lyrans have been prominent in history each time they have come into a material life. Since they have many more lifetimes and have accumulated much wisdom and experience, they will usually feel uncomfortable on Earth and try to change it. A sense of being out of place or in the wrong time is not unusual. Many may have visions of other worlds far more advanced than ours and long to leave here.

Of coarse theres no way to tell nor does it matter for they will be drawn to this movement... The only thing that matters is now and now is the time when you decide which road to take.

i am a visionary, a creative thinker, i am very scientific in every thing i do, i am a published poet, and i am a natural leader. everyone does what i say...even my bosses. i have always been uncomfortable and wanted to change everything around me all the time. feel like this isn't where i should be and i cannot wait to go home, which i just know is a star somewhere...

link   
Indigos are adept at "going with the flow" naturally and "vibing" people out aka feeling their vibes. Our intuition is one of if not our greatest weapon.
edit on 26-4-2011 by Masinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ankona

That is werid. I have the same kind of dreams. Battles of every size and demension. In those Dreams I am very good at what I do. I see an army of like mind spirits fighting.
The really werid thing is i have an almost second nature survial instinct. I have done survival camos and done really well and enjoied them. i also find myself a natural shot. My friend used to say i could put a bullet anywere I want.
Does anyone else find they have natual talents that look as thou you have been trained?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

What does it really mean to perish? Although many do not love the Bible, there are some amazing truths contained in it.

>

New International Version (©1984)
For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.
New Living Translation (©2007)
For our dying bodies must be transformed into bodies that will never die; our mortal bodies must be transformed into immortal bodies.

English Standard Version (©2001)
For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
For this perishable must put on the imperishable, and this mortal must put on immortality.

International Standard Version (©2008)
For what is decaying must be clothed with what cannot decay, and what is dying must be clothed with what cannot die.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
This body that decays must be changed into a body that cannot decay. This mortal body must be changed into a body that will live forever.

King James Bible
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must] put on immortality.

And then there's Shakespeare
"poetry | prints | cine | home

William Shakespeare - To be, or not to be (from Hamlet 3/1)
To be, or not to be: that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks
That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation
Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;
To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there's the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,
The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,"

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarist95

HEY EVERYONE::: THIS IS A COOL SITE ABOUT ALL OF THIS AND MORE. HERE ARE TWO LINKS TO SIGNS OF THE SPIRITUAL AWAKENING.the first is short (only 12) the 2nd is long (40-50+?)

www.maya12-21-2012.com...
www.maya12-21-2012.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

At first when I saw the title of the thread, it automatically caught my attention. It's like I had a feeling about what you were to talk about before reading it. To my surprise I have been prooven right. Yes I feel like changes are occuring in me everyday. It's been since many months I had the the feeling to I too just not belonged here and I feel a kind of comfort when looking into the sky during the night to see the stars.

During the last weeks, my intuition has increased dramatically. By this, I mean that 95% of the time my intuition is right. I had too the feeling since a couple of days of something playing into my head. I can sense it too by the time that I type those words. It's weird to say, it's like some kind of work/modification is taking place over there. I know it's happening but I can't see it.

The fact of this being a shift in consciousness never went into my mind but now you brang this up, I must say it totally makes sense. With that being said, meditation is now being something I attend to which would have never been the case 1 month ago.

Finally, knowing my role is to guide the others in this process is something I also start to understand with what is currently happening.

I must say, thank you for bringing this up, many people will find themselves in this thread I am 110% sure about it.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

i am a visionary, a creative thinker, i am very scientific in every thing i do, i am a published poet, and i am a natural leader. everyone does what i say...even my bosses.

Self-promotion may be a detracting factor from your message. If you are all these things, then your words will stand on their own merit.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

i was replying to mrjones' post. he said i might show some of these signs because another pseron was asking what i was feeling. so, i was listing signs that i was showing according to mrjones list to show the other person that it was what i was feeling.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Umm hi....posted on 1 and 9....and maybe somewhere else i cant remember,

Anyways,

So i gotta say, this thread was pretty good at first. People simply...sharing their experiences.., and us ATSer's found out, "Hey, im not the only one that has felt this way.".........and thats it. Really....thats the only real conclusion that we can come to so far.

Everything else is just run offs. All i see are people saying its "this" and people saying its "that". I myself have recieved responses in which someone is insisting something upon me.

"Thats fear" "You're scared" "Its jesus"etc. Recieved 2!!!! private messages about how i need to take my journey into christ or christianity or something ruther.

All i see now is fanaticism. This threads flags are probably able to split into many different subtopics on the issue "do you feel it".

Im a patient guy and real chill but i call them how i see them.

Heres your link
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by B.Morrison
I had a high level of interest before checking out this thread because I've noticed some interesting things in my own life on a personal level recently. Unfortunately all I can say after skimming through 10 pages or so is that everyone here seems to be talking about completely different things ranging from aliens to synchronicity to party tricks & affirming that they're in the know & on the level with the op.

you know what I'm not feeling from this thread? integrity.

Peace,
-B.M

And just who are you to judge everyone's integrity here?
A human with an opinion just like everyone else, take it or leave it.

Everyone is on an individual life plan and see things differently.
I'm sorry but I don't understand your point.

It's amazing that anyone perceives something similar to another.

no, not really; my friends are fairly like minded with some things & complete opposites with others, its human nature; besides that people don't finish each others sentences unless they're thinking the same thing.

With regards to perceptions, people perceive the face of Jesus in toast; the only perceptions that surprise me these days are the ones I've never encountered; ones based on extreme ignorance, and those based on extreme wisdom.

I have a question for you, why bother picking a fight with me?

Peace,
-B.M
edit on 26/4/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Well whatever it is, if it lacks a sense of humor and mirth, love and beauty, then I want out!

It must also be eternal, and whole, without blemish, perfect, and overflowing with love and joy, not relative to their opposite but for their own sake, for their own enjoyment. If not then count me out I want no part of it. And yes, it's plain to me that I am talking also about a person, the only one among us all who ISN'T or wasn't an "ass-hole", and so maybe that's where Jesus comes in, ot restore us to humor, this is what I believe and what I know to be true.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mthgs602

i can see what you're saying. but imagine this: we've all been waiting our entire lifetimes to "break loose" and now we're beginning to. so of course we're excited. of course we're interested in swapping stories. add to that that there have been people trying to trash talk those of us feeling it and us having to defend our feelings, things have gotten a little flashy.

but i know that when i go to family reunions, i get a little rowdy. i haven't seen them in awhile and have been anticipating this day. but you are correct, it could very well use some toning down. but i doubt that will happen for a couple days.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join