It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I too have and feel what the op is talking about. But you just inadvertedly touched on something I have been thinking on alot in the past few years.. Does everyone of 'us' feel this I Am consciousness? And how is 1 relating to all this. Note my name which just came to me out of the blue. Interesting stuff indeed.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Oh to be 26 again
...I had the answers for everything, of course my overall understanding of everything at the time was no where near what it is today and what I know today is far less than I assumed I knew then. It's a wild and fiery ride you're on but alas its time is fleeting. Maybe though, I'm just a sour old biscuit because I never had the very intense eyes, no magnetism and very few hanging off my every word. I do feel a sense of urgency in my depths, a sense that something is going to change in a big way but I'm tempered by recalling the first pages lines of of Tom Robins "Still life with woodpecker". Clearly, even in the seventies it was assumed that the S was about to HTF! Knowing what I think I know now, I would save this whole thread in a time capsule then open it in 2041.

edit on 27-4-2011 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by minkmouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by minkmouse because: stupid mistake throughout!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
love team member sounding off

we are here

i love you ALL

thank you

grand times to be human on this world at this time!

big changes incoming

namaste

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by subtopia

just accept what? the situation? the emotions? and then just move on? should i just let things transpire by detaching my emotions and going with things? that is hard... i'm too emotional... i can't ever seem to bite my tongue or be patient when something just hits that button... i mean i'm not an emotional nut or anything... i'm real laid back actually, but when i get set off i either explode or implode.... i feel weak.. a grown a** man that can't control his emotions

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Nickbeezy26

i dont finish anything i start... school.... 2 classes left for my telecom eng. degree... haven't went back.... businesses i've started always to 80% so they fail.... first it was just the video games that i couldn't finish.. now it seems to be everything... so i've never been diagnosed but my mind is all over the place all the time... i can't seem to just enjoy my kids, cause my mind is racing and i just become a prisoner of my own mind

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

that's right, unlike most here the sense i get is in no way describable, its does not give me the feeling of empowerment, excitement, happiness and i don't feel the need help others or feel enlightenment. It's something else altogether as i said its hard to understand or even describe.
Just like birds in nature when something is about to happen and they flee the moments be for flight, something like that i guess, and that's the best i can do.

piece out

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

so how do you merge the twin flames? through prayer? or what? and why would the twin flames amplify negative energy? if this is suppose to be some type of gift it freakin sucks right now

Well, I am glad you are asking questions. I would not want anyone to swallow the book whole. So as my understanding goes(and I am the student teaching to become the teacher), the Twin Flame is that which was created with you in the image of God(male and female created He them). We are each created whole in the image and likeness of God, and each created as an Individualization of the God Flame(God realizing Himself as individual consciousness), but with a unique God identity in that flame and a unique blueprint. So as we are created male and female, we are created with a Divine Counterpart. We each took incarnation into physical form where we experienced life. As I understand it, the Twin Flames are the Divine Polarity, the masculine and feminine aspects, and as we incarnated round after round, we made karma, good and bad. As we made karma, we became separated from our Twin Flame because each one now has to incarnate with separate circumstances to balance that karma. Karma is what separates us from that Twin Flame, the one who shares our unique blueprint of identity. So, the way to reunite with that Twin Flame is to balance our karma. And yes a lot of prayer is important. Yogis practice what is called Karma Yoga, or the balancing of one's karmic debts(Whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap), and doing good works is considered to be part of that balancing act. We may need a little help in this balancing act, so the Karmic Board of spiritual overseers of humanity have allowed a technique to be released to us. This is the use of prayer in the form of the Spoken Word, as the activation of the throat chakra to precipitate positive energy unqualified by evil deeds. This energy comes from your Divine Self in Spirit and translated into the chakras and the auric envelope surrounding the soul. Now for the special ingredient: The Violet Flame. Perhaps you have heard of it. I have seen various websites which include the use of the Violet Flame. This Violet Flame vibrates at a certain frequency and the result is a transmutation of the negative energies. The TSL site has special spoken prayers which are designed to draw this Violet Flame from your Mighty I Am Presence.
If you are open minded you may try it and see what happens. You can also do this to pray for situations we see in the world that is burdening people. Prayer for others helps to balance our karma and world Karma. All around it's a win-win.
Oh yes, about amplifying the negative energy, when we have made karma with the world and karma with the Twin Flame, it becomes difficult to be around each other. Fights, arguments, discord can ensue and thus you end up creating even more karma with the Twin Flame. This is why separation occurs to allow Twin Flames a sort of time-out from each other to work out the psychology of wholeness. When you begin to seek wholeness, you can magnetize your Twin Flame back, but it can take lifetimes to accomplish. If for some reason your Twin Flame is married to someone else, you may not be able to be with that one during the lifetime. So, the next option is to just balance as much karma as possible.
(Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to balance karma by being the witness)

edit on 27-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I think a lot of nay eaters on here have it wrong. There is a general feeling I believe of impending change coming that everyone has. What's more there are several political, social, economic, and military indicators to give this view credence right now. Sure I am not sure if OPs personal feelings are true, but no one can. Also I myself to some degree feel an importance and motivation to do great in my life. I hope most do this feeling has helped me accomplish a lot so far. I don't believe I have super power, but I feel like a super individual... we all should.

The OP as far as I read was not trying to convince or convert but find others, judge as you will, but as I read I see nothing harmful.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odin2305
reply to post by open_eyeballs

sorry but I have to laugh out loud so that one. We on this post that have been feeling the same way are not meant to bring change in small insignificant ways. we are here to enlighten the entire planet not clean the Twigs off of your little mouth trail or help rub some oil off of the little bird somewhere on a beach shore; their lives are meaningless compared to the lives that we are going to change, we will change everything with one great effort, not change one small thing with one small effort that advice should go to the other 90% (unenlightened) of the world (help reduce their bad karma) that aren't doing anything to make the world a better place that do have time those that have already conformed are the ant's.. WE are tasked with a much bigger challenge that small insect brain of yours couldn't understand... by the way are you participating in any one of these task that you have suggested if so we will engrave on your gravestone "helped three old people by playing chess, will be missed in the upcoming 'old peoples tournament' "

Well this may be the most foolish post I have ever read on this website. Sadly, I cant say I am shocked or really surprised. I thank you for emphatically proving my point.

The change someone like yourself is looking for will never come. You will be stuck waiting endlessly until you can figure yourself out first. I wish you the best of luck. You will need it.

Wow.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
to everyone who feels the way the OP feels.

You may find this site interesting.

www.starseeds.net...

OP, to put it simply, you are not alone.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Ive been feeling the shift in consciousness for a few years now, my friend and i have actually learned how to heal small wounds like sore muscles and stiff joints just by concentrating energy. hes better than I but Im working on mine. i had a dream once that id meet someone with a mind like mine and 2 days later we met and have been good friends ever since.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RisenAngel77
to everyone who feels the way the OP feels.

You may find this site interesting.

www.starseeds.net...

OP, to put it simply, you are not alone.

I checked out that website, and wow someone has posted some dream journals they had of a past life in Atlantis. I am going to read more but I've just started it. How interesting you posted this soon after I suggested some people might remember their life on Atlantis and maybe even the destruction. This person starts right off chronicling it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

It's definitely real. My story is similar to yours, yet i was diagnosed with severe depression.... actual fact is I am highly sensitive to the energies around me...

I urge others to search within themselves and find their higher spirits.... Its our only hope!!!

I'm sick of people sitting around TALKING about it!!! Courage is a virtue, and I ain't giving up!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
After I read almost all posts i see different things.

1. People still try so search facts in the internet, books and films, this ends in total idiotism - self indoctrination with trash.
2. A lot of you are try to find the truth in your brains, while you should listen to your hearth and stop #ing your brain up.
3. A lot of people are already crazy and just search support -> this ends in a sect or cult.

I don't feel anything. I know something. But as I can see what you do with pearls on ATS, this will just be another silly thread without substance at the end. 98% are not ready, know nothing, and will loose them self by searching advice and support. When EGO is gone, there will be no Leader, that leads you. We will lead you in to the light, but from that point you have to exist by your own power. Maybe human will fall back in to the old schema very fast.

A. To learn sacrifice is the first step for all of us. "Estate is a strain, and nothing more."

And just to say. some of your avatars are saying something very different compared to your words. Think about it.
edit on 27-4-2011 by cushycrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
Charlie said it 70 years ago. We were gutted. Form the left, right, the religions, the banks, the political system and the science. I start to feel what you need, what you don't need. Money is nothing compared to love. The warm good feeling of having a friend, to give and not to get, it feels so good. The Ferrari feels also good, but only a short time, then the feeling is gone. The feeling of having a good environment, try to do good things, the feeling of sacrifice. This all matters. Ahhh.. Charlie:

what is power if you can have real love?

533 posts and nobody does react on this. that also says a lot. Please don't react now, It would be a shame. Forgive your self.

I am one of them, but I can be angry, and it's okey. Without someone screaming in your face, you seem to be complete lost. And again, you may think I am arrogant, but I am not proud of anything I do.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
"Trust those who seek the truth,
beware of those who have found it."
We just have to be open to the coming rise in consciousness. I feel it will be a change in our internal frequency.
I do not have the capability to accept dogma; spiritual elevation is an experiential matter. I think far more than 2% of the population is ready.
I commend ICEKOHLD for this excellent thread.
There is so much more to say, to share, to help the sheep wake up, but they will not read any of this, will they?
And if they did they would discount it as nonsense. Too bad.
Please note: this is only my second post. I feel as if I have found a site of true value.
I will continue the search.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by melobruce
"Trust those who seek the truth,
beware of those who have found it."
We just have to be open to the coming rise in consciousness. I feel it will be a change in our internal frequency.
I do not have the capability to accept dogma; spiritual elevation is an experiential matter. I think far more than 2% of the population is ready.
I commend ICEKOHLD for this excellent thread.
There is so much more to say, to share, to help the sheep wake up, but they will not read any of this, will they?
And if they did they would discount it as nonsense. Too bad.
Please note: this is only my second post. I feel as if I have found a site of true value.
I will continue the search.

And so he is searching the truth in the web....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I was under the impression that to attain this higher consciousness one had to drop the ego.
By the looks of this thread all the so called *teachers* best go back to the drawing board.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
If the web is your only source of information, then your sources are inadaquate and incomplete.
Actual experience is required.
There is also a lot of 'secret' information hidden in books.
I also suggest face to face discussion.
I feel everything is going to change soon, based on events occurring all over the world. Enlightenment in the Middle East, secular enlightenment, that is...not some feeble mindless submission to some religious dogma is encouraging.
"It is each persons duty to find their own path to salvation" (Zen)
I think If you do not find it this time, you are doomed to come back endlessly until you get it right.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
I was under the impression that to attain this higher consciousness one had to drop the ego.
By the looks of this thread all the so called *teachers* best go back to the drawing board.

We are only existing to teach you. 700000 Teachers will wake up now. Let you teach and let all go or die in greed and hate with the others. Or who else does teaches you what we know? The political system, the tv?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join