It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Well said.

I'm glad somebody understands.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by mthgs602

i can see what you're saying. but imagine this: we've all been waiting our entire lifetimes to "break loose" and now we're beginning to. so of course we're excited. of course we're interested in swapping stories. add to that that there have been people trying to trash talk those of us feeling it and us having to defend our feelings, things have gotten a little flashy.

but i know that when i go to family reunions, i get a little rowdy. i haven't seen them in awhile and have been anticipating this day. but you are correct, it could very well use some toning down. but i doubt that will happen for a couple days.

I can dig that.

I appreciate the the manner in how you responded. Tells me your brain is smart and reasonable. Which is hard to find now a days. Least as raw as you put it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
good night all. i'm sure that i will get left in the dust while at work. i'll try to keep up or catch up after work but i'm certain i'll miss a lot. thank you for allowing me to be a part of this with all of you. this are truly precious times we're in.

thank you all for sharing and please share this message with those you know will be interested. we are not alone. we are a growing legion. we will all need each other.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Some people feel and some people do not want to feel, this is a individual choice.

Individual egos are subjective and we should love everyone for exactly who they are.

Anyone that has to fight or struggle is not tuning in, go with the least path of resistance and listen to your inner guide, if things feel tense it's most likely the more difficult path, not the wrong one, but a more turbulent road.

Chose what feels right to you.

The dualities of life are coming to an end.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

of course i had to do one more quick look. funny you mentioned some people wanting to feel and others not. i keep telling people "it's not that i am choosen...it's that i have chossen."

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Beyond Creation

With one expection, he's merciless himself towards the person of the OP, who he assumes isn't capable of learning and discovering new truths, new treasures both sought and not sought (serendipitous)) - how sad, to count one's own self out by a heardened heart towards someone you don't even know, having no mercy, no humor, indicating that hellfire might be in store for your fellow man, next..

It's like the Christian who says "if you don't believe, you're going to hell" - no mirth, no humor no love there unforttunately.

How many fumble the invitation of the ages, I know I have, but I won't get fooled again, I have it now, and once you "got it" you can't lose it, or unget it, and so what else is there to do at that point, but try to look good, man the door, and extend the tickets to the Wedding Feast of the ages.

We will and we can "grok" the truth, and it's simple, just not easy, given the very thing it contends with, which will either rob us of our humor and hearden our hearts, or restore us to our natural state of joy in reunion and communion with God and with our fellow man where loving neighbor as self is as important as loving God and being loved by God.

We have all failed. We've all fallen short, and no this isn't a sermon.

But there is HUMOR, joy and celebration, yes, awaiting us all, and we all will come in our own good time, but drawn we will all be in the final analysis, our suffering makes absolutely sure of it!

The smile that wipes away all the tears, thank you Lord for a love such as yours, and thank you for making it known without compromise, and with pure reason and logic.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Where there is truth, there is a deeper truth.
If you open into the truth in an instant something can change.
edit on 26-4-2011 by samwiseold because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

Morrison, who here said anything about seeing Jesus in toast? that is so worn out. Yes, I said everyone is on a personal path. Do you really have an issue with that? I really wonder about some people who have to dish it out but cant take it.
In fact, I just had to go back and see why I even responded to you, that's how far back in my awareness you went, and I realized it was because of your judgemental attitude.
Judge as you like and reap what you sow.
edit on 26-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Sure, I feel something. But I'm not sure if that's because I'm actually feeling something or that I want to feel something. Totally different. I think most people want to believe that something is happening, because the world is fairly crappy at the moment. Time will tell if something is actually happening to the people that believe. That's my two cents.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by B.Morrison

Morrison, who here said anything about seeing Jesus in toast? that is so worn out.

I was simply saying that people perceive all sorts of things, the Jesus toast reference is the most superfluous part of of my entire statement and you've latched onto it with passion. I could have used any example, you seem to have missed the point & are continuing this ridiculous attack on my character.

Yes, I said everyone is on a personal path. Do you really have an issue with that?

No I never said I have an issue with it I simply didn't understand the relevance in context of you taking issue with what I'd initially said, I was asking for clarity.

I really wonder about some people who have to dish it out but cant take it.

Seriously what is that even supposed to mean.

In fact, I just had to go back and see why I even responded to you, that's how far back in my awareness you went,

was that meant to be offensive? I'm sorry you're forgetful? seriously are we still slinging insults like back in the schoolyard?

and I realized it was because of your judgemental attitude.
Judge as you like and reap what you sow.

So you perceived me judging you & continue to hold onto that delusion despite my stating twice now that it was just a broad opinion which incidentally was on the first 10 pages on this thread as a whole not you personally; now you're giving me advice about being judgemental as if you're telling me something I didn't already know?

is this what you do when you perceive someone being judgemental?
Judge them back & patronise?
you just became what you disliked in the first place, so where are we now?

I suggest we drop this & part ways because this is going nowhere fast.

Peace,
-B.M
edit on 26/4/11 by B.Morrison because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimnuggits
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

Darkest, you are seeking 'proof.' There is none, unfortunately, except that which lies in each of those affected. What you are asking of us is akin to 'proving' we have consciousness at all. There is no scientific measure. Who feels it, knows it.

That's far too convenient now isn't it? Your truth is within yourself, yet you can never be quite certain your truth is the same as another persons. This thread is about people feeling something unusual. Most people have been feeling quite unusual, the facts end there.

Everything said after that point is pointless because the only answer someone can come up with is "I just know".

I find it strange, that this mystical force has woke so many people up, yet people feel the need to take it into their own hands. This is about some sick ego trip that some people are having, thinking they are prophets. You believe the universe is one? Well just Be, sit back and watch the big show.

Everyone is describing this unusual feeling differently. As a matter of fact, no one can even describe the feeling accurately, it is a feeling after all and there is no proof. Based solely on the many inaccurate descriptions of a "feeling" everyone here has made a connection to some sort of mass awakening. I made a simple point, that if you highlight a certain emotion people will try to make a connection to it no matter what. This is simple, human nature, yet is completely overlooked in this thread. This thread is lacking the logic behind it.

You want to say, "Hey, I'm feeling something inside like a calling from the divine. I feel my whole life is changing" blah blah, that's fine. When a person says "This feeling I'm having is caused by some metaphysical force and everyone else that is having ANY strange feeling must be effected by this force too!" There are no other explanations right? The only explanation is The Awakening, and any attempt to question The Awakening will be met with ignorance head on.

I'll probably get a reply to this a long the lines of:

"You need to stop living in the darkness brother, come to the light
xoxo - Love"

Although I wish the wonderful bright minds of all the happy indigo people could come up with a better response.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
All suffering leads to conscious suffering leads to the absurdity of unneccessary suffering, leads to joy and mirth love, laughter and celebration. Just because it makes some people smile, and some frown, doesn't mean it doesn't make any sense!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Maybe this is unrelated, or you might be interested if you like the number ONE

Solar cycles, after doing some research on CME,I found that the MEAN duration of years of past solar cycles is actually 11.1 years kinda interesting if you ask me

oh I do love Wikipedia en.wikipedia.org...
but there is more ossfoundation.us...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

That's far too convenient now isn't it? Your truth is within yourself, yet you can never be quite certain your truth is the same as another persons. This thread is about people feeling something unusual. Most people have been feeling quite unusual, the facts end there.

Everything said after that point is pointless because the only answer someone can come up with is "I just know".

I find it strange, that this mystical force has woke so many people up, yet people feel the need to take it into their own hands. This is about some sick ego trip that some people are having, thinking they are prophets. You believe the universe is one? Well just Be, sit back and watch the big show.

Everyone is describing this unusual feeling differently. As a matter of fact, no one can even describe the feeling accurately, it is a feeling after all and there is no proof. Based solely on the many inaccurate descriptions of a "feeling" everyone here has made a connection to some sort of mass awakening. I made a simple point, that if you highlight a certain emotion people will try to make a connection to it no matter what. This is simple, human nature, yet is completely overlooked in this thread. This thread is lacking the logic behind it.

You want to say, "Hey, I'm feeling something inside like a calling from the divine. I feel my whole life is changing" blah blah, that's fine. When a person says "This feeling I'm having is caused by some metaphysical force and everyone else that is having ANY strange feeling must be effected by this force too!" There are no other explanations right? The only explanation is The Awakening, and any attempt to question The Awakening will be met with ignorance head on.

xoxo - Love"

Although I wish the wonderful bright minds of all the happy indigo people could come up with a better response.

Is convenient even a good word to describe it. What we are feeling is creation. It is this feeling that lies within us all. It is the part of us that is God, Christ, Buddha ect. We are all gods. it is the very spark of life, the consciousness that makes life possible, enjoyable, merciful ect. It is the consciousness that surrounds us all. It is the universal consciousness.

Creation is justice, love, strength, wisdom, knowledge, compassion, freedom, mercy, laws, directive, alliance, fulfillment, evolution, life, support, joy, beauty, peace, infallibility, equilibrium, spirit, forever, logic, growth, perfection, contentment, inexhaustibility, omnipotence, sweetness, infinity, solidarity, perception, harkening, elevation, the Sohar, gentleness, lucidity, purity, transformation, origin, future, power, reverence, allness and BEING.

Creation is the BEING and non-BEING of life. It is the most immense mass of spiritual energy in the Universe. Creation is spirit in its purest form and immeasurable in its wisdom, knowledge, love and harmony in truth.• Creation is the path of life; it is nature, light, fire and contemplation; Creation is consciousness, and it is omnipresent.

What is happening is what is destined to happen and what will happen. Do not fear only love because this life is a ride and we have been given the gift to tag along. Is it so hard to believe that life is just a feeling?

Respect Creation,
An
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

The dualities of life are coming to an end.

Hmmmm, I don't see this happening. If energy, life, the universe (e.g.) strive for balance, then duality by it's very nature is necessary.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885

xoxo - Love"

Is convenient even a good word to describe it. What we are feeling is creation. It is this feeling that lies within us all. It is the part of us that is God, Christ, Buddha ect. We are all gods. it is the very spark of life, the consciousness that makes life possible, enjoyable, merciful ect. It is the consciousness that surrounds us all. It is the universal consciousness.

Creation is justice, love, strength, wisdom, knowledge, compassion, freedom, mercy, laws, directive, alliance, fulfillment, evolution, life, support, joy, beauty, peace, infallibility, equilibrium, spirit, forever, logic, growth, perfection, contentment, inexhaustibility, omnipotence, sweetness, infinity, solidarity, perception, harkening, elevation, the Sohar, gentleness, lucidity, purity, transformation, origin, future, power, reverence, allness and BEING.

Creation is the BEING and non-BEING of life. It is the most immense mass of spiritual energy in the Universe. Creation is spirit in its purest form and immeasurable in its wisdom, knowledge, love and harmony in truth.• Creation is the path of life; it is nature, light, fire and contemplation; Creation is consciousness, and it is omnipresent.

What is happening is what is destined to happen and what will happen. Do not fear only love because this life is a ride and we have been given the gift to tag along. Is it so hard to believe that life is just a feeling?

Respect Creation,
An
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

Please feel free to reply as much as you want. Can you make note of it next time though, so no one else gets confused, but you still didn't answer the question.

How do you know you're feeling what someone else is feeling? Please, in detail. I'd also like to know, since you're experiencing all of this powerful love, has your ego disappeared? Please, enlighten everyone to how this amazing feeling has made changes in your life. Let the world know how this amazing feeling is waking everyone up but has virtually made no impact on society. Have you quit your job? Got rid of the illusion that is money? How about laws, do you follow them? If you haven't I'm afraid to break it to you, but your ego is very much intact and you are NO spiritual teacher.

The best prisoners are the ones that think they're free, eh?

So, once again enlighten me as to what this feeling is. Carefully read every post again and tell me that every single person is experiencing this spiritual awakening you're talking about. I'd like to see everyone here say that they've experienced "creation" exactly as you described, then you might be on to something.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The EGO can, and WILL die, if you have the WILLPOWER!

LOTS of info and linkage can be found at this website
www.egodeath.com...

"Experiencing this model of control and time initially destabilizes self-control power, and amounts to the death of the self that was conceived of as an autonomous control-agent. Self-control stability is restored upon transforming one's mental model to take into account the dependence of personal control on a hidden, separate thought-source, such as Necessity or a divine level that transcends Necessity."

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ryndemers

The EGO can, and WILL die, if you have the WILLPOWER!

Hm, I think it is actually the reverse. The ego begins to die when it realises its true state of helplessness.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
mrjones that's the problem, very few here i guess don't understand what is going on including you, like here a lot of people are saying they understand and know the feeling but the thing is NOT one person has even began to describe what i sense, nothing even close.
As i said its strange and only current 12months months or so. I feel life is defined by what we do with it, thus creating feelings of things they have done or are going to do or long for.
We all experience feelings in a different way, All we are is complex organisms that live within this delicate balance of nature, and has nothing to do with what I'm sensing No euphoria, no happiness, no piece no love, no hate,no god it's just a sense. So hard to explain.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885

Yes, Yes! Creativity is always playful, always fun, or at the very least, when neccessary suffering may be required for the sake of righteousness, or what is good and just - good natured, good willed, and therefore loving.

When the locus of the human personality within the frame of the relativity of human being (brotherhood of man) is creative, there is joy.

Some might be interested in the notion of a concept called "Flow", describing optimal experience, the very highest expression of which, is love, not romantic love but love as the will to give of one's self for the sake of both one's own AND another's well being.

There's a book on the subject of flow as optimal experience called you guessed it, Flow, The Psychology of Optimal Experience, by a man with the strange name of Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi.

www.amazon.com...

I believe it's related, but in this case of "the feeling" being what might be described as an alignment with source, or to come to know one's self as you TRULY are as a "chip off the old block" so to speak, whereby the personality is no longer identified as much with certain way of being (how constraining) but instead with Being itself as an experience of something creative in the space of nothing or in the gap between what is and what ought to be. To recognize the self as itself a creation, nothing more, we need no longer be strictly identified with the roles we are playing, and thus may begin, at once, to indentify with the furthermost expanded part of who we REALLY are when in congruent alignment with our Source, an experience which is already creative, a priori as a prior freedom (a first love?) and thus, it may require a certain "leap of faith" or what I would prefer to call a "supra-rationalism", like a quantum leap into the embracae of God as the all-embracing, all-encompassing creative Being, who is also our "already always" state, a state that is by it's very nature, HUMOROUS ie: it's not an imposition upon the mind of man, not in the least! It is therefore not inaccessible, to our reason as well as our experiencial faculty of emotion.

Thus when everything that DOESN'T make any sense, is carved away with the knife or the double edged sword of reason, all you're left with, when you put that knife away, is a nothing that is not nothing, and therefore something rather special and extraordinary, which is also just who and what we really ARE in Truth and in Spirit. Anyone can "grok" this truth (have gnosis), however mind-bending it might appear at first glance.

The truth is on the inside-out of what we THOUGHT, and involves primarily, at core, our own relationship, with ourSELF and thus by extension (as no self unto our own self) with our creator and therefore with our higher, creative self, who expresses himself/herself, through us in human form, that we might love him above all and our neghbor as self (as we are already loved in eternity), and like I said, one among us had to go to the gate or to the wall in order to ensure, thank God, that we would retain the right to laugh out loud, for no reason at all.

Absent that gift, the indignity of the injustices of life is certainly enough to silence all our laughter and our sense of being playful co-creators under the freedome of heaven.

In Christ,

NAM

edit on 26-4-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join