It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtindahouse89
Hello I have been feeling a lot of what you have been saying in this thread. I feel like I'm different from most people and that I was sent here for some reason to help others. I definitely feel like there is something coming soon and actually am relying on it because I don't really want to live in this f-ed up world and this messed up country (US). My name is Joshua and is another name for Jesus, and means God is salvation. Sometimes I feel like I might even be the second coming or something similar to that, because I have no idea if any of this is even real. I am not Christian, but believe Jesus was real. I don't believe in any religion just that love is the answer. I have been having a bunch of conflicting thoughts about what to do with my life. As: should I leave my college take some time off and move back with my family. I have been having a bunch of conflicts with my girlfriend who I love, but am not sure if she's the one for me. If you have any advice let me know please!

No one can really tell you how to live your life, but I do recommend you stick with your studies to completion then take a break. I am really serious here, as although you understand the importance of spiritual revelation over materialism, we do have to function in the material world, and it helps a lot to be grounded and practical. You will need it in your lifetime. Use this time for preparation.

If you really really need a break, your school may give you a grace period of a semester to deal with personal issues(death in the family or illness or whatever) but then you would go back to studies after that. I don't recommend taking longer than a semester off.

edit on 26-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jtindahouse89

a lot of people are having relationship issues. a lot of people are breaking up. it seems almost natural to want to be alone during these times. but i think it's more a feeling of wanting to be free and untethered by anything of this world. my gf and i are currently trying to redefine our relationship, so that's it's not about us, rather, it's about THIS and us experiencing it together. as for school...my advice is yeah...quit. but that is my ADVICE. don't blame me for financial downfalls if you decide to. everyone i know seems to be feeling the need to shed the materialistic world and draw near to family (really just loved ones in general).

no one cares about the nice car or even fixing that dent in the old honda. none of us care about a big pay check or nice house. none of us want "the dream". never have. all kinda felt like we were just here, waiting for something. we've never really had any dreams or ambitions for our lives. no goals. just here to be happy and live.

so yeah...i'd quit school but hey...i did that in 9th grade. i may not be the best person to take education advice from. i'm as intelligent and intellectual as they come but formal schooling always rubbed me the wrong way. i always aced my tests and solved problems as soon as the teacher got them out of her/his mouth. always been smartest person around. everyone always says they wish they were as smart as me. but school...ugh...i hate school. plus, with the over saturation of overpriced degrees, degrees don't mean much anymore. everyone has one. it's like a freaking high school diploma now. only you can answer that question but ask yourself this: what makes you happy?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885

Originally posted by romanmel
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Your feeling is a tragic deception by the forces of darkness. No long term glory awaits you. Hell is your lot if you persist in your delusion.

The Great Deception is comming. People such as the OP are misled and will follow Lucifer in a war against God. Wake up!

Piss off christian this just ain't your thread

Don't let him get to ya. I am a believer in 'GOD', but I am not a believer in the Bible. I believe the bible is a fictitious story about a 'hero' called Jesus, who had 'superpowers'. I also believe Jesus was a genius for his time and was able to manipulate others with 'majic tricks' of the likes no one could comprehend. But I believe in a 'God' or what ever white light, energy source there is. I believe there is something bigger than all of us. Whether it is called God, or Buddah, or whatever name of many that has been given to him. I believe HE stands for all that is good, that understanding and/or believing in something bigger than you or I and is what gives us our sense of right and wrong. I pray to 'God', but that does not leave me closed minded to other ideas.

Christians, catholics, Mormons, Baptists...ect and so forth have been raised from infancy to believe in the teachings of different bibles, and then they are taught not to believe in anything different or they will go to hell. It is not their fault, so try not to let them get to you with their ignorance. They sit in their churches and talk about how God will judge each and every one of us when we die, but then they go around doing God's job for him, judging and criticizing those of us who know there is more to life and love than what is written in a book that has been WRONGLY translated so many times, no one is even sure that the bible of today is the correct translation of the "story" that was told a thousand years ago. Let him have his opinion. In the end we will all know the truth. Until then, be true to you.
Love to all.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend

I don't see any evidence or proof of any claim in your post. All I see is speculation and conjecture. Thanks for wasting so many people's time.

PS Jk, it's your topic so you can make w/e you want. I noticed I have been sleeping A LOT more than usual lately and so has many other people here.

I sleep a lot when I'm trying to escape the unpleasantness. The downward energy of destruction on this planet can get to be too much sometimes. Look at all that's happening around us, the death, the destruction, the nuclear radiation, the wars, the economic turbulence. This can be likened to the Ride of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. We must ride it out and keep our wits about us while we try to adjust to the energies of the Aquarian Age. TPTB everyone talks about here are the evildoers who want to take everyone with them to the Second Death, or they are those who are connected to the most evil.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelicrisis
reply to post by Odin2305

I like your more conceptualized view of things. The more I've learned about the human condition through hardships in politics and relationships in general the more I feel i've actually grown more spiritually. I think its as black and white as a person who wants better for every person on the earth vs. a politician who wants all the wealth for their bloodline. I also feel as if it's as complicated as trying to help enlighten everyone that we are making it harder on ourselves than it has to be when we are still learning that lesson ourselves. There is a definitive reason why people with collective consciousness exist and come together. I personally would rather step out on faith and trust the fact that there are people that evolve and change during their life. Sometimes I honesty feel so frustrated with us as people and our self-righteousness it makes me sick, because I feel like it's become our culture to halt spiritual progress, or individuality. No one wants to admit theirs an issue until their hamburgers and beer goes up in price despite the fact that the signs have been in their face the whole time.

There is a shift happening, at least I feel it in me. I do my best to walk with as little fear as possible, but I know the feeling is real. I know my intent my whole life has been to acquire peace not only internally but to fight for it externally. I also have seen so many different forms of evil through politics, relationships, internal struggles through others, I have had no choice to turn inward to better myself and in doing that maybe that is why I feel something happening within myself. I just know I must have faith and I take stock in the fact that there is a possibility I may not be walking alone...Thank God!

thanks for reading my post and for your generous reply. I agree with what you're saying but I'm not exactly sure which Post you are replying to. I'm new here as well .try using the quote button to help all readers including myself keep track of the conversation thanks and keep fighting the good fight.

not sure if I heard this somewhere or if this came from me but like I always say 'fight war with peace never fight war using war'

edit on 04/24/2011 by Odin2305 because: misspelled words and letters...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I am not being sarcastic but I think your thoughts you express in your OP are very normal human thoughts and emotions. I would assume evrybody feels these emotions at various time, I wouldn't call anything stated as unique to the rest of the human race. I did not read all posts if others have expressed my opinion as well.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
well since you can read minds i guess i dont need to comment on what i think of the whole indigo child bull and your thread..i wouldnt want to get banned but believing yourself to be special really means absolutly nothing its like a mom thinking her baby is the cutest
edit on 26-4-2011 by darbur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This is part of my Awakening experience, just some stuff that has come to mind and I thought was worth writing about, I feel that it has some correlation to what everyone is talking about. Great article!

How do you explain something that everyone already knows but inherently ignores? Something that will not change your life but could possible change everyone’s outlook on experiences that they encounter. Something that will create a stirring in the mind to expand what this one small thing means in the grander scheme of things. The strange thing about this thing is that you can understand it, but it won’t move you until you know and live in it. Imagine life as a giant chess board. If you move a pawn you are taking something away from the original position. But you are introducing new possibilities for that pawn. The pawn on the chess board represents the experiences that we have throughout the course of life. If you are religious or have stringent beliefs about afterlife, or that we have no afterlife, for a moment let go of that belief, just for a moment. What if we are eternal beings who are here to experience the life that we create? What if everything that happens to us is preordained to happen to teach us a lesson of life? What if we are constantly in contact with this higher self and this higher self guides us when we are willing to listen? In other words stop looking at life like it is all an accident. How can there be coincidence when there is so much orchestrated beauty around us. When you open your eyes and look around it is absolutely incredible. Take a caterpillar changing into a butterfly, this small event that happens consistently is amazing! Yet we take this for granted, we ignore the splendor in this happening. Why do we not see the splendor? Is it the constant bombardment of our tasks of living? Is it that we have forgotten that life is a gift, that every experience can create new possibilities for us? It seems to me that there are no coincidences in this chess game.

When something happens to us that is negative or uncomfortable we look for outside sources, we have forgotten that these things are part of our course in life, that without these things we would not have learned anything, a seed will not blossom unless it has dirt to grow through. So instead, the next time you know in your heart that you are struggling or feel uncomfortable, open your mind to the possibility that this could be the end of your lesson if you are willing to change.

Some could argue that this is common sense, and they would be correct. But, this argument is coming from the idea that we are separate from everything. When you realize that you are a small gear inside a very complex machine, and that without you, the small gear, everything would cease to operate, you can see how important your lessons are. And how these lessons affect others. For example, If Ted did not have that craving for a cigarette, Ted would not have looked down when lighting one up, and he would have seen the red light and stopped. Instead Jane came very close to colliding with Ted because her brakes were bad. This prompted Jane to go to the mechanics shop and get the brakes repaired, which may have caused her to meet her future husband Larry. This is a very simple open ended example, but it shows how all of our actions are interconnected. And like the majesty and complexity of a tulip opening up to the sun, we operate in the same nature. We are all small gears making this wonderful experience happen. How can something so complex be chalked up to coincidence or anything short of incredible. In the words of Buffalo Springfield “There’s something happenin’ here, what it is aint exactly clear” And up until now I don’t think we were supposed to know how grand this life is, but we are in a new age now, and it is time to wake up.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The "measuring stick" if you will, I think resides in the degree of your "humor of understanding" or your sense of mirth, at the absurdity of life as a free gift unearned, and the acceptance that arises from that, with nothing left to "get", the cosmic joke integrated for one's own personal enjoyment, and then the sharing and the love which flows directly from that realization or re-cognition.

This guy seems to have "grokked" it, the "nothing" the being of a nothing in particular and the humor which that evokes automatically and inevitably! : )

Those without this mirth do not have "it", the thing, the nothing in particular that is everthing, and which means everything that it means everything, while being at the same time, it's own meaningless nothing, an absurdity being as it were nothing in particular to begin with! This is what you might call a particularized nothing in particular, as the "point of projection" of an alchemy of eternal laughter, kind a.. it's something special that's for sure, so who cares just what the heck it really is, and we can never know that thing anyway, nor are we meant to..

The humorless, is the true asshole, because those without humor, and without the humor of understanding, are also without mercy, without heart, without love, and without freedome, locked up in fear of only God knows what..?! It too is absurd, but they are only to be pitied, if not cajoled.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I can't even answer things like this in a serious manner. You feel like christ?
Personally I think you have a VERY inflated image of yourself. If people twice your age are coming to you for advice, then that doesn't say much for them,does it. Honestly can't imagine going to some kid for advice on how to live my life or solve a problem. Get over yourself.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

Can you fill us in more on being from another dimension? What is an ancient soul? How old is ancient?

There are some souls incarnated on Earth that could be as old as 220,000 years from a long time ago when there was a war in the Pleiades star system from a planet called Lyra. Inhabitants of that planet fled In ships that could hold hundreds of thousands and traveled through space looking for a planet to live amongst peaceful. They found Earth and found primitive human beings here. These were highly spiritually evolved beings that probably stayed here for about 30,000 years which is a very long time for lyrans to get along for. They created the human race as we know it and many of the souls have returned to fix the problems our planet is currently facing because man had not developed here naturally is the cause of why we can't get along. This is all information from the Billy Meier Contacts

of coarse there is no way to tell if Icekohld really is one of the ancient souls of lyra... yet.
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Can you fill us in more on being from another dimension? What is an ancient soul? How old is ancient?

There are some souls incarnated on Earth that could be as old as 140,000 years from a long time ago when there was a war in the Pleiades star system from a planet called Lyra. Inhabitants of that planet fled In ships that could hold hundreds of thousands and traveled through space looking for a planet to live amongst peaceful. They found Earth and found primitive human beings here. These were highly spiritually evolved beings that probably stayed here for about 30,000 years which is a very long time for lyrans to get along for. They created the human race as we know it and many of the souls have returned to fix the problems our planet is currently facing because man had not developed here naturally is the cause of why we can't get along. This is all information from the Billy Meier Contacts

of coarse there is no way to tell if Icekohld really is one of the ancient souls of lyra... yet.

And what is it exactly that leads you to believe you are such a soul? A hunch or?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by darbur

geez. calm down guy. this is only the internet. what are you like in real life?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
yes I feel it too. I call it accelerated evolution we are all evolving into what I dunno but between now and dec 21 2012 the world we live in wont be the same the ones on top TPTB will be cast down and the ones below will be put on top our awareness is growing and others not of this earth are taking notice perhaps we will join the galactic community. the universe will become our playground. for we are all just children ready to leave the busom of mother earth.....................the uni-multiverse awaits

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I had a high level of interest before checking out this thread because I've noticed some interesting things in my own life on a personal level recently. Unfortunately all I can say after skimming through 10 pages or so is that everyone here seems to be talking about completely different things ranging from aliens to synchronicity to party tricks & affirming that they're in the know & on the level with the op.

you know what I'm not feeling from this thread? integrity.

Peace,
-B.M

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Darkest, you are seeking 'proof.' There is none, unfortunately, except that which lies in each of those affected. What you are asking of us is akin to 'proving' we have consciousness at all. There is no scientific measure. Who feels it, knows it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I have felt these feelings my entire life.

Welcome to mental illness, my friend.

They have a name for every symptom you've described.

Mental illness aside, the world would be a better place if everyone had the positive symptoms.

Though, I suppose I don't know what I'm talking about.

link   

There are some souls incarnated on Earth that could be as old as 220,000 years from a long time ago when there was a war in the Pleiades star system from a planet called Lyra. Inhabitants of that planet fled In ships that could hold hundreds of thousands and traveled through space looking for a planet to live amongst peaceful. They found Earth and found primitive human beings here. These were highly spiritually evolved beings that probably stayed here for about 30,000 years which is a very long time for lyrans to get along for. They created the human race as we know it and many of the souls have returned to fix the problems our planet is currently facing because man had not developed here naturally is the cause of why we can't get along. This is all information from the Billy Meier Contacts

I wasn't speaking of the Annunaki when I was talking about Old Souls, but I am aware of Zecharia Sitchun's Twelfth Planet and the theory of the aliens creating hybrid races. I was really talking about the remnants of the 4th Root Race, the Atlanteans, and those who came with Sanat Kumara at earth's darkest hour to keep the Light shining.

link   
Asking the wrong person I answered it for IceKohld

He might show some of the signs

As we are moving into the New Age and the vibration level of the Creational energies are increasing, most of the old Lyran spirits are coming back into material life. For some, there are many debts to pay. It is this Codex which will silently move them to be the light workers of our new world, for they are driven to help out their fellow man and make a difference. Most will never know why they are driven or that they live under a Codex. But by virtue of their older and more experienced spiritual selves, most will find themselves playing a part in the development of the new world.

They are the visionaries, the creative thinkers, the scientists, the writers, and leaders who can envision a world greater than our own. Most of these old Lyrans have been prominent in history each time they have come into a material life. Since they have many more lifetimes and have accumulated much wisdom and experience, they will usually feel uncomfortable on Earth and try to change it. A sense of being out of place or in the wrong time is not unusual. Many may have visions of other worlds far more advanced than ours and long to leave here.

Of coarse theres no way to tell nor does it matter for they will be drawn to this movement... The only thing that matters is now and now is the time when you decide which road to take.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

wow mrjones. seriously wow. i did not know that. that explains sooo many of my feelings. that story sounds absurd but for some reason rings true. and it rings very true to me. i'm in tears right now. thank you. i'm sure many of you might have heard that before but i hadn't. it really explains a lot about me and my felings and thoughts.

do you have any links on this stuff or can/should i just do a google of those major key terms? i don't aim to be lazy but i really really would like to read into this. a hook just sunk into my heart with that and i now feel drawn to learn...

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join