It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

I feel I can speak for everyone when I say there are only 2 emotions, Fear and Love all other emotions branch from these 2.

WE'RE FEELING THE LOVE

What are you feeling DarkestHour?

So your understanding of emotions are that they are stagnant. Your view is either someone is living in love or fear and that these emotions don't fluctuate? I see you're living in so much love MrJones, so free of ego that you have completely abandoned the corrupt society based on monetary lies. All that love MrJones, you must be a prophet of the universe that lets the universe guide your every action, after all, if something bad happens MrJones you were just doing the will of the universe. MrJones, a word of advice, don't stare in the light too long you'll go blind.

Drop the act if you don't really follow through.

You're explanation to all this is that there are two emotions. Let's see, the world has a pretty huge population correct? Well let's say half are living in fear and the other half in love, there are two emotions why not split them down the middle. MrJones when you say you're speaking for people that they're feeling Love it seems you're speaking for QUITE a lot of people.

Then again that's according to your explanation, but that's also coming from the same guy that says he knows people all around the globe are feeling the exact emotion he's feeling because some metaphysical force is awakening them. Don't know how credible that source might be.

Still didn't answer how you know for sure. Just say it already, it's all based on FAITH.
edit on 26-4-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
There seem to be some Old Souls around at ATS. Old Souls have the soul memory of Atlantis, the temples there, the mystical experience, and probably the downfall as well. Some of the feelings may be a re-awakening of the mystical powers we had in Atlantis, special powers of thought transference, sensitivity to energies, maybe even levitation. I read somewhere( I think it was in Pole Shift) that Atlanteans may have been able to maximize the magnetic energy currents of the earth. Phylos the Tibetan suggested that Atlantis was a highly advanced culture with technological advances. Look at Disneyworld, the monorail at Disney is a really cool way of transport.
www.mouseplanet.com...

It may be this type of transporation appeared in Atlantis before the destruction. I have long suspected Walt Disney himself keyed into the memory of this past technology. There is nothing wrong with the resurgence of this technology, in fact it may be coming, but it has to be implemented in the right way, and not bankrupt the country to pursue it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I will tell my story of what im feeling soon. I'm sure alot will like it and I welcome and respect the opinion of those who think they are smarter than they really are when they try to make me look stupid. But now is not the time, there is too much doubting on here. It seems like this age alot of people think if they go to Wikipedia or Google something that what they find is the truth, this generation is getting ruined by lack of creativity from the inner soul. Most don't even know how to find that part of them cause they think it doesn't exist.

Doubters are too scared to believe in something because they don't have the capabilities to deal with the responsibility of it.

It's actually sad, I feel really sorry for you people who choose to take the path in life of believeing in nothing, I'm not calling anyone out, just sending you a prayer cause you need it.

Thats all I will debate anyone of what is true or not. It's pointless and not necessary.

I will say this to let you in on how I feel a bit cause all I have done is give examples of the number 11 and simple things.

I feel both negative and posstive energies, I always have, but lately my energy levels have increased and I have become a person more focused and driven than ever. I am in a ora that has made me mentally and physcially stronger at very fast rate. And it is growing, thats all that matters and thats needed to be known at this point.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odin2305
reply to post by TimeCrisis

I agree to some extent but thankfully we won't have to wait years as many do or like you did for me if the spiritual changes in awakenings don't occur during or sometime after 2012 then the answer in my mind will be clear.. Nonetheless any cause in a pursuit of peace and togetherness is a good cause.. As well as any pursuit or the pursuit of enlightenment.. Your post makes sense but it also makes me feel like you stop trying and maybe it's your own guilt that made you come to this "realization"and made you think you were having delusions of grandeur maybe you are just one step away maybe all you had to do was overcome that last moment of self-doubt and you lost.... I believe in the years and crisis' to come we will all be faced with the same tests. not of faith but of will; to triumph, to overcome, to love, to come together... feeling lost has made you stray from your original path reset your goals, refocus your journey so that when your end finally comes no one not even God can say that you didn't try and you will have your honor

Hey bud Id like nothing more than to believe I have a devine purpose and see things that many do not.Im all the cliches, im a decent musician and artists, an aquarian, I have regular out of body experiances. I had dreams of 911 before it happened and most recently the tsunami in japan a week before it happened.But I am not a star child and would never claim to be.The secular thinking of the conspiracy mind is hard to see when your trapped within it.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
My time is limited, so I am sorry to say I have not been able to read every post since the first few pages.

This thread was on my mind last night, as it has raised some concerns, a few of which were already addressed by other posters, SaturnFX in particular.

First of all, the issue of physical symptoms. While the OP may have the discernment to know when medical attention is required, others reading may not have the experience or knowledge necessary to make the correct judgement call.

There has been a virus "going around" in my parts for the past couple of years which has a long list of symptoms which include headaches, nausea, ringing in the ears, dizzy spells, feeling jittery, sudden tiredness, difficulty sleeping, tingling sensations on skin, occasional weakness in legs, and several more.

If the above list rings a bell, then I would suggest a visit to your choice of healer, be it your local doctor, or an accredited alternate healer. The viral symptoms can persist for a long time if left untreated, but they do respond well to correct responses.

The point of citing the example of this virus was to show that the physical sensations some may be experiencing could very well have their cause in the physical, not the spiritual, though I do understand that the two are closely connected.

The other matter I wished to address is the one of love. Many feel this growing sense of love and needing to create a more loving world, and so forth, and this is very welcome and highly commended. I believe the core foundations of love are humility and understanding, and these qualities may need to be fostered in earnest before any world-changing "ascension" can take place.

It is assumed by some of the posters here that those of us who do not share this enthusiasm of "feeling it" are not aware of the changes, and I think this is a misunderstanding. For some, like me, life experience has shown that no matter how high a calling we feel, or indeed implement, we are no more special than anyone else on this planet. Experience has also shown that if we have inflated ideas about ourselves, spiritually or otherwise, life will be sure to arrange encounters and circumstances that bring us to our knees and deflate any undue over-estimation of self.

In addition, that feeling if change, when experienced over time, becomes the normal state, so to speak, one becomes accustomed to it and goes on with one's life. Enjoy it, but also consider digesting it and living in the here and now.

I think it is very helpful that a thread such as this allows others to realize that they are not alone in their perceptions, and if feet are firmly planted on the ground and the voice of reason is allowed to be heard, then this should have a positive outcome.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I love you for what we will share in the future. The holy breath will save you when you fall.

I'm blind in love I guess... never stagnant

I forgive you,
An

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

As I was reading your post, the idea I got was that you were trying to point their experiences towards "physical aliments" that they should seek medical advise on. Not simply giving them another option.

It did feel like you were dismissing their feelings. No need to point out the need for doctors visits anyway, the commercials are EVERYWHERE! Complete with the med you need to tell your doctor about and all the side effects that in most cases are as bad or worse than your illness.
I have been to several doctors over several years for many of the same symptoms and all of them say I am fine.

If you are seeking truth, then you know that something IS going on and it's time to move from thinking with your head to feeling with your heart.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

sorry but I have to laugh out loud so that one. We on this post that have been feeling the same way are not meant to bring change in small insignificant ways. we are here to enlighten the entire planet not clean the Twigs off of your little mouth trail or help rub some oil off of the little bird somewhere on a beach shore; their lives are meaningless compared to the lives that we are going to change, we will change everything with one great effort, not change one small thing with one small effort that advice should go to the other 90% (unenlightened) of the world (help reduce their bad karma) that aren't doing anything to make the world a better place that do have time those that have already conformed are the ant's.. WE are tasked with a much bigger challenge that small insect brain of yours couldn't understand... by the way are you participating in any one of these task that you have suggested if so we will engrave on your gravestone "helped three old people by playing chess, will be missed in the upcoming 'old peoples tournament' "

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I love you for what we will share in the future. The holy breath will save you when you fall.

I forgive you,
An

Please, no one asked for your forgiveness. A movement of peace and unity, a realization of a greater purpose for all humanity sounds WONDERFUL.

People claiming that they're feeling the same thing awakening them, that they feel different and are going to have special psychic powers.. People that are claiming to have shared emotions with people they don't know. How would you know if I wasn't the original poster of this thread and I am having a kick laughing at this whole thing? You wouldn't buddy. Without thought you posted that everyone here is feeling the same thing.

Remember the mind is a tool for the soul to use, remember to use your tools.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Why are you so negative? Have we offended you in someway? I know you probably feel like you're so much smarter than the rest of us because you're skeptical, but you're not. In a way, you are acting just as naive as us when you imply you have some sort of knowledge we don't.

Please spare us of this pseudo-intellectual nonsense, especially when it doesn't contribute to this thread. If you want to give advice or share your views, please do. But hostility gets us nowhere and only further shows your insecurity.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Interesting awakening. Actually Christians think they serve the Jesus the disciples knew. No they don't, they serve a risen Christ.

The church has sold itself short by weak pastors who can't see the revelation for the words.

You are Christ on the earth in his resurected form. You are of his kind, the God kind and therefore, as Jesus said, you are gods. Not God, but of his kind just like a human gives birth and the offspring are called human, or a horse gives birth to horses, God gives birth to gods when we are talking about spirit (the true everlasting and redeemed form).

Now if Christians actually took that on board and acted like they knew who they really were - the world would change... and will change because a few are slowly realising the pulpit has been telling them about emulating Jesus the man when they should be teaching about Jesus the Christ, the firstborn son of what?? (many sons...)

Get that and your on your way.....

edit on 26-4-2011 by daggyz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis

Originally posted by Odin2305
reply to post by TimeCrisis

I agree to some extent but thankfully we won't have to wait years as many do or like you did for me if the spiritual changes in awakenings don't occur during or sometime after 2012 then the answer in my mind will be clear.. Nonetheless any cause in a pursuit of peace and togetherness is a good cause.. As well as any pursuit or the pursuit of enlightenment.. Your post makes sense but it also makes me feel like you stop trying and maybe it's your own guilt that made you come to this "realization"and made you think you were having delusions of grandeur maybe you are just one step away maybe all you had to do was overcome that last moment of self-doubt and you lost.... I believe in the years and crisis' to come we will all be faced with the same tests. not of faith but of will; to triumph, to overcome, to love, to come together... feeling lost has made you stray from your original path reset your goals, refocus your journey so that when your end finally comes no one not even God can say that you didn't try and you will have your honor

Hey bud Id like nothing more than to believe I have a devine purpose and see things that many do not.Im all the cliches, im a decent musician and artists, an aquarian, I have regular out of body experiances. I had dreams of 911 before it happened and most recently the tsunami in japan a week before it happened.But I am not a star child and would never claim to be.The secular thinking of the conspiracy mind is hard to see when your trapped within it.

I don't know anything about a divine purpose one thing is clear in my mind everyone has a purpose and perhaps you are for filling yours and even right now.the funny thing about most divine purposes is the person that's carrying them out have absolutely no idea what they're supposed to do; which is why most of the human race feel lost and confused and so they flock to false hopes like religion that only offer vague answers and simple explanations. I wouldn't really consider myself a conspiracy theorist but even taking a quick glance at most of the conspiracies most rational people he something wrong for example UFOs and government cover-ups is what made this site famous but there has to be some inkling of truth behind at least some small fraction of it all. it is up to the readers to discern.I don't mean to sound cheesy but an easy and what I believe most people would agree with kind of answer for people's purpose or any specific persons purpose is to > Be all that you can be and fly as straight as you can for as long as you can...

P.S I live in New York City and I think I was too young to remember if I did had any dreams of 9/11 but for sure and I have this in my dream journal about a week before the Japan tsunami I did have a dream of being on the beach and watching a massive wave buildup and start to come towards the people, people started screaming and running and I woke up.

link   
Thanks, this thread sparked me to join up. Where to start really?
I agree with a lot of what been said, hopefully my input will relate to someone or contributes in some way

To get straight into it, I feel we are in a kind of quickening, heading towards a tipping point of some "big event". I'm not trying to make predictions here but I think it'll help us all for people to voice what they "feel" might happen in order just to see if there's any correlation between them. I feel as though we are going to become aware of our interconnectedness, experience oneness and in tern connect into our collective consciousness, learning some wisdom recorded from all the collective experiences of the human race. I also think that combined with this we could have a shift in our perception of reality, as in the the way we view/see the world, a lifting of the veil if your will. To try and explain, we currently see the world in all it's finer details and basically see everything 3D coloured and textured surfaces, well basically I think that we are going to experience a shift #possibly an increase in our vibrational frequency# and begin to resonate differently with the universe, seeing like the vibrational frequency of everything around us, experiencing things at like a base energy level.

Sounds extreme to a lot of you I'm sure but I'm not posting here to win people over, it's just what I've felt and experienced about the nature of reality for the past 5 years.

To further discredit my self more, in some people's eyes at least, my real quest for answers started about 5 years ago on the back of a life changing experience I had in the woods on a heathy dose of "Silo Mexican Cubans" psychedelic mushrooms. I basically had direct experience of connecting into this information database and got to experience/perceive the world from a kind of base energy level which I feel the nature of reality is being projected onto. Basically the message that I was given is that everything is going to be alright and not to worry, we'll get there in the end and it'll be fine.

As a slight side note, we have a choice to live in Love or Fear, choose Love and never look back. Best of luck to you all in your journey.

link   

Originally posted by AreaJerm

Why are you so negative? Have we offended you in someway? I know you probably feel like you're so much smarter than the rest of us because you're skeptical, but you're not. In a way, you are acting just as naive as us when you imply you have some sort of knowledge we don't.

Please spare us of this pseudo-intellectual nonsense, especially when it doesn't contribute to this thread. If you want to give advice or share your views, please do. But hostility gets us nowhere and only further shows your insecurity.

No use in trying. There is no reasoning with some people. He is too far gone into his own reality to EVER think outside his box. Might as well let him rant to fullfill his need, until he feels he has proven himself right.

That is the only way it will end, he will continue to defend his belief even by insulting others under any circumstance.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
oh...ankona...BTW...my gf has been having the same recurring dream, too. the big house with lots of people in it. a training ground kinda thing. she's been telling me about it for weeks now.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AreaJerm

There is no hostility. No, you don't know anything about me. Why are you trying to to say that I'm smarter than you when I'm open to the idea? I'm open to the idea but what is being naive?

Naive to the fact that somehow, magically, everyone here is experiencing the same thing? Naive that you don't know why the people are posting, who they are, yet you blindly say you're feeling the same force of love? Or is it naive of me to try and understand what exactly is going on here? Is it naive to ask questions or to blindly accept?

Once again, please stop saying I'm being hostile and answer the questions. If my questions seem hostile to you, maybe it's you that are insecure. It is a question, nothing more.

How can people say that there is this metaphysical connection between them, that they're all feeling the same thing, without even KNOWING the person? Once again, I could be the OP getting a laugh out of this. If I posted a thread saying that "Hey guys I've been feeling some negative energy", I'm going to get 100 people saying they feel this negative energy too. It's just people having a feeling and making a connection.

Let's EXPLAIN things by logic and reason before we start taking leaps of faith.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

I forgive you,
An

Please, no one asked for your forgiveness. A movement of peace and unity, a realization of a greater purpose for all humanity sounds WONDERFUL.

People claiming that they're feeling the same thing awakening them, that they feel different and are going to have special psychic powers.. People that are claiming to have shared emotions with people they don't know. How would you know if I wasn't the original poster of this thread and I am having a kick laughing at this whole thing? You wouldn't buddy. Without thought you posted that everyone here is feeling the same thing.

Remember the mind is a tool for the soul to use, remember to use your tools.

I forgive you still... it may be time to forgive yourself. You are your own personal priest so unpack your luggage I am sure your bags are weighty and confess them and ask for forgiveness to yourself. Just because you know the answer doesn't mean you shouldn't confess. Talking to yourself is not crazy it is quite uplifting. We are feeling the same thing and we are also sharing it. we are feeling love I don't know how to make that any clearer. If your not feeling love then your feeling fear which is a long and slow wave pattern love is very rapid. fear is that feeling of stagnation. Stagnation cannot be the result of stagnation. I share love with my fellow man but I will not lie that there are times when I am in fear and it's okay to admit it. as a result I am sharing fear with everyone else in the world that is in fear. I am afraid of what your response will to this post! but mostly I try my best to be happy and take joy in everything love life for what it is. Love is not far it surrounds us. Love is a consciousness and it is everywhere. Fear is also a consciousness and there is so much fear in our world. That is what is responsible for all turmoil.

The people claiming psychic abilities is perfectly fine let them believe what they want to believe. It's faith, friend, that will give us our power to do the impossible. I do not think with the mind I judge with my soul and only use the mind to express my thoughts.

Peace is with you,
An

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Wow just wow at this thread. Somebody makes a completely and clearly schizophrenic based delusional post and basically it rides 2 pages with not ONE person bashing it? YET you show people the truth how the elite tie into our media and people # all over it by the second comment.

Friggan amazing sometimes lookin at the shilldom here and @ other sites.

Superwaver/x dna mutant wannabees -

Take two Zyprexa 25 milligrams tablets and call me in the morning. Pz...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

why are things so f***ed up?... i've awakened only to be dragged down to a severe depression... i just feel like an outsider even to my own family... i've always been the one looking in through the window....

simplified life line.... born...dadless... puberty... rebeled... severe depression.... i died when i was 22 by getting stabbed in the neck.... reborn.... life is great... life is beautiful.... started to awaken as i searched for answers.... my 2 beautiful children were born when i was 27... life is great..... then everything starts to unravel.... my emotions are hard to control.... extreme highs and extreme lows... now i'm just left standing here saying wtf... if something is going to happen hurry up and bring it.... please i'm ready for the change... i'm just so tired of this paradigm...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
funny darkesthour...you swear you're not being negative or insulting yet everyone keeps picking up on it.

i heard an old wise man say this once: if i have a day where someone is an a$$hole, it's probably them. if i have a day where everyone is an a$$hole...it's probably me. seems as though most people here think you're being negative. maybe, just maybe, the group is right and you are wrong. of course not though...we're all shot out.

see...i told y'all. your negativity will not produce the fruits you are seeking. we are a different lot. here for peace and love. if you try to bring disharmony in here, you'll not have your way. although, just by me responding to you right now and everyone else, you are ahving your way.

yeah...maybe we should just stop responding to anything you have to say darkesthour or anyone else who seems to be here simply to bring strife and discord.. maybe then you would stop trying to "rain on our parade".

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join