It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
How many of you guys have ADHD or think you do?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2024
mrjones that's the problem, very few here i guess don't understand what is going on including you, like here a lot of people are saying they understand and know the feeling but the thing is NOT one person has even began to describe what i sense, nothing even close.
As i said its strange and only current 12months months or so. I feel life is defined by what we do with it, thus creating feelings of things they have done or are going to do or long for.
We all experience feelings in a different way, All we are is complex organisms that live within this delicate balance of nature, and has nothing to do with what I'm sensing No euphoria, no happiness, no piece no love, no hate,no god it's just a sense. So hard to explain.

2012!!! all of our questions will be answered and all of our fears will be expunged... I tried my best to explain but until the new age I won't completely know

How do you know you're feeling what someone else is feeling? Please, in detail. I'd also like to know, since you're experiencing all of this powerful love, has your ego disappeared? Please, enlighten everyone to how this amazing feeling has made changes in your life. Let the world know how this amazing feeling is waking everyone up but has virtually made no impact on society. Have you quit your job? Got rid of the illusion that is money? How about laws, do you follow them? If you haven't I'm afraid to break it to you, but your ego is very much intact and you are NO spiritual teacher.

shut up
just watch this

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

I never thought i would see so many people on Ats blindly agreeing with the fanatical ravings of a narcissis who feels that he is better or different to everyone else. Post after post agreeing with him without question. Would the devil really find it this easy. Then you and a few others finally saw what was happening and soon put the braggart in his place even though he's not answering anyone who disagrees with him we know he keeps reading and has conveniently got to go now the devil has been mentioned, like he says his followers are legion.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by transubstantiation

I think i've laid a pretty good foundation by which to measure the authenticity of the OP, as a standard of good willed, good nature.

So let's look at it, to see if he's a "devil" or is doing the devil's work..

Here's the OP's OP

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
the shift in consciousness? the feling that you will one day have "superhuman" powers? feel as though there are changes occuring in you everyday? feel as though something very big is very close? feel as though reality as we know it is about to be shattered?

there has been a lot of talk over this whole starseed/indigo child thing lately. i don't know that i want to label this "movement" but i definitely feel as though i'm one of them.

i've always felt different, as though i'm not human. even as a small child i felt like i wasn't from here. always felt like my birth parents were kinda like foster parents. hell...even my mom and grandpa said they knew i was different before i was ever born. i can recollect memories all the way back to a year or two old. always been sensitive of energies around me. i've seen beings around me, when i was younger, just kinda watching over me. i had visions when i was younger of some giant green being laying in bed, dreaming me.

empath and intuition? uhhh...yeah. i can usually tell what people around me are thinking/feeling and am almost always spot on. i can usually tell you how things are gonna play out and people who know me know to listen when i tell them that so and so will happen if they do this. everyone looks to me for guidance. if they have a problem or some weird feeling, they call me. mind you i'm only 26 and yet people twice my age come to me questions...that i can actually answer.

i feel as though i am Christ. not to the extent that like i am Jesus, the man, but that the spirit of Christ is the building block for my DNA. i have self-imagry of Christ always playing in my head. feel as though i was put here to help people. help them find peace and usher in a new tme. i have 3 very close friends who all have the sme feelings.

i know that there are MANY who are awakening right now. please...if you feel that there is something supernatural going on inside of you, do not let society tell you that you're crazy. it is very possible that the spirit of Christ is powerful enough to embody thousands, probably millions. this is not the anti-christ the bible speaks of, either. this could very well be the second comnig that Christ Himself referenced. having child like faith means just believing, without understanding. if you're not feeling this awakening, i'm sure this sounds like non-sense. if you are feeling it, you're either already aware of what's going on or you're just waking up and have a million questions.

please, if you're waking up and feeling uneasy, ask me or someone you see on this board talking like me to talk to you. this is a good thing. you are a spiritual being waiting to usher in a new era of consciousness. there is sooo much more i want to say but can already see the skeptics and drama queens chiming in with hatred and shedding doubt.

please note: if you're gonna get on this thread and start denying things or trying to debunk anything, you won't get a response from me. my goal isn't to "win" people over or even defend or explain this. if you feel it, you know it's real. if you don't, i can see why it seems crazy. so yeah... i will not waste time arguing with non believers over this. if you have serious questions, please ask. i'm sure there are SEVERAL members on here who feel it and are more than willing to help out fellow spirits. WE ARE PREPROGRAMMED TO FIND EACH OTHER. you can PM me if you don't want your business public.

ASSEMBLE THE ARMIES...ALL HANDS ON DECK...IT'S TIME FOR LOVE!!!

I recognize a fun-loving and eagerly enthusiastic young person in the early stages of an apparently authentic spritual experience, nothing devilish..

We're all fools, all ass-holes at some level or another - who's to be the judge here..?

Perhaps he's a little over the top, but to those who would rain on his parade and others, check your own heart and your prime motivation, just who the HECK do you think YOU are to pour water all over the kid. The sword always cuts both ways ya know..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by transubstantiation
reply to post by romanmel

I never thought i would see so many people on Ats blindly agreeing with the fanatical ravings of a narcissis who feels that he is better or different to everyone else. Post after post agreeing with him without question. Would the devil really find it this easy. Then you and a few others finally saw what was happening and soon put the braggart in his place even though he's not answering anyone who disagrees with him we know he keeps reading and has conveniently got to go now the devil has been mentioned, like he says his followers are legion.

We are the ones that refused to blindly accept what was put before us as reality. We are not fanatics we are souls trying to reach out to souls. When did anybody say they were better than anyone else? We are one We believe in unity, peace, love and I don't see how anybody can deny such a gathering on a thread. The devil does not exist. The devil is fanaticism which is a disease that spreads quickly. The devil is your self... watch after him. I am not saying you specifically but let's divide your consciousness into a higher self and a lower self... then you will see who the devil is. You are looking for the devil in the wrong places.
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mrjones7885

Just bear in mind that some are protesting your use of the word "we" here and that's understandable. Each person should only be able to speak from personal experience or by a reasonable argument if attempting to present a commonly shared or agreeable truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yes, I feel the Great Change immensely. It is indeed happening and has been happening for some time now. However, I feel that when one talks about the great shift of consciousness it is very important to choose your words carefully. To me your description of how you feel was in some ways pretentious. I mean no harm in saying that. I only want your words to be taken to heart, especially when speaking of the change that is present to all. I know you and so many others are keenly aware of what is taking place in and around our conscious layers. But in order to wake others we must make the experience a delightful and beautiful process as it has been for all of us. We must first give them a small glimpse into the beauty that is manifesting within all of us. Then we show them, or rather they discover for them selfs the "christ like" complexion we all posses. I hope you continue to spread light. Please take my message to heart, I mean to harm on negative criticism by any means.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Perhaps he's a little over the top, but to those who would rain on his parade and others, check your own heart and your prime motivation, just who the HECK do you think YOU are to pour water all over the kid. The sword always cuts both ways ya know

You make a valid point. Still, I don't consider it antagonistic to offer ways in which one may avoid falling flat on one's face. Only from personal experience, of course.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You are speaking of the ‘quickening’. We are, indeed, going into the fifth world (dimension, vibration). If you’ve been touched in your heart, you will know for certain that feeling of peace and love. Love that stays in your thoughts and guides you more each day. You become amazed how you’re becoming aware of the space between the atoms; that comprise your body. You’re realizing that you’re only partly here and your conscience awareness is more like floating above the mundane we call life. The excitement is that it will only get more pronounced as we go into the end of this ‘time’. I’d like say a couple of things here.

1) Those of us who are truly tuned into this can clearly tell ‘us’ apart from the rest here. The ego based responses flag themselves after a few sentences. I pray for them, and hope, they too can get on board very soon.
2) Though, I’m a believer that we all have our own path to enlightenment and encourage all to listen to their own divine messages (for they are correct in their perception of those messages). I’d also like to defend traditional tools like the bible (Koran, Tora). For just as a gun owner told me once… it’s not the gun that’s bad… it’s the person who uses it the wrong way… that puts a bad taste in people’s mouth. So too, with religion.
3) You will experience headaches, tiredness, and feelings of separation from others. This is partly due to the body catching up with a literal ‘higher energy’ and the mind catching up with new perceptions it never had to deal with before. Plus, as we tune into the higher vibration, we’re also tuning into the Earth… and it’s in sad shape… so we feel the pains of it shifting. The separation feeling is from our new understanding of what’s really real here. We can no longer identify with those who are asleep in the hamster cage… until they too convert over. Patience is the order on that detail.
4) We are in a binary world. There are two sides going on and you need to be aware of the good… and the evil. I can surmise if you can identify with what I’ve said so far, you are standing in the good. For the evil side works with subtle tools… like ego, fear, lack of, vanity, etc. But most of all, don’t fear this. You have every tool at your disposal to ward off any and all of those entities… in human form or spirit. Know it, breathe it, live it.
Many blessings and love to all… love is truly the answer to all your affairs.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Just bear in mind that some are protesting your use of the word "we" here and that's understandable. Each person should only be able to speak from personal experience or by a reasonable argument if attempting to present a commonly shared or agreeable truth.

I speak on behalf of my connection to my soul and my souls connection to the universe and the will of creation. Protest all you want but I do not know 'personal' I only know everything, unity, one... it's just always been that way I do not expect you to understand. I use 'we' for it is just a word take it however you want. If you admit a connection then you should also use 'we'... There is no 'I'

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Everyone I have ever known deeply and including myself thinks about or thinks they have the things your talking about OP. Its normal. As for are they really real and do we have these abilities? Maybe some to a certain extent but its just normal everyday human thinking philosophy.
edit on 27-4-2011 by shamaniski because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

I speak on behalf of my connection to my soul and my souls connection to the universe and the will of creation. Protest all you want but I do not know 'personal' I only know everything, unity, one... it's just always been that way I do not expect you to understand. I use 'we' for it is just a word take it however you want. If you admit a connection then you should also use 'we'... There is no 'I'

Why wouldn't you expect me to understand, I understand, was just pointing out the "we" vs. "them" or not "of us" notion, which can easily be misconstrued by some, but you did it to me, the very thing, by saying you don't expect the likes of me to understand, why do "we" always do that, presume a position for ourselves that is more special than another, when we often don't even have the first clue who we're even addressing. And yes, there is another, and it's in the relation between us, and how we treat one another which is the only thing that matters and I expect you to understand that.

I was just asking the "I'm feeling it" people to emphathize with the position, and the questions of those who either are not feeling it or don't even know what we're talking about. After all, every human interaction is nothing but an opportunity to either learn or to teach.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TumblinDice

Wouldn't you agree however that it's an all-INclusive and not an exclusive "club", the "we" the "us"..?

The tickets are extended to one and all, as far as I know, not just to those who are "feeling it", but as an act of generosity and an act of love, and one which is willing to extend itself even so far as to the one lost sheep, while leaving the 99 behind, since they're already into the greener pastures.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

i seem to take on other peoples emotions but when mine add to it that is when it seems unbearable... i can not seem to get out of it right now... i then search for an escape such as bud or beer.... i don't abuse the two but the head change is the only thing that seems to relieve this pain... how do you deal with it... how can i channel all this negative energy to something else? i feel like if i just suppress it and take care of my family and everything will work out but i can only suppress so much before it all just becomes over whelming... so what now wait for the inevitable? just be miserable until it comes?... there has to be some way of harmonizing with the energies around me that doesn't require hours of meditation

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
As spiritual seekers, we place the ego upon the Sacred Altar and let the refiner's fire burn away all the dross, and what is left is the Gold of the Christ Consciousness.
This is the true inner meaning of alchemy, the Alchemical Marriage.
tsl.org...
edit on 27-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 11azerus11

The secret is to accept it. It is counter instinctual to accept it, yet this is what you need to do. The other part of the secret is you do not have to agree with what you accept.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

is it that time of the month again?

Every month for the past few years, somebody needs to post a new thread about how their "feelin it", and everything is changing, and this is the time, NOW NOW NOW

yet, outside of ATS, nobody ever "feels it"

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

O well. While your hiting puberty or having your period or coming down with a cold or whatever it is your attributing to your 'ascension', im laughing my ass off

I can feel it too. Its almost summer. get a clue, dingus

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

so how do you merge the twin flames? through prayer? or what? and why would the twin flames amplify negative energy? if this is suppose to be some type of gift it freakin sucks right now

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Hahaha ok Jesus lol
Serious are you serious? I'm. Not much on that god fellow, seems like a shifty character if you know what I mean, and to say your Christ, is saying a lot of things. I got tha feeling your hearing voices in your head, so I'm just going to assume your f*cked.

I'm all for self awaking and higher conscienceless but, your kinda bringing religion into this. There is no logic to what you are saying. When I was a kid I felt different, that I could be special, we all did. Everyone of us to this day still feels like that, it's programed in our brains to feel that. It's a human thing, everyone thinks they are great, in some manner, when we are all pretty insigifigant. Anyway peace be with you, hope you have a fun trip, trip meaning life.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I don't want to rain on his parade i just feel that the op thinks he's the chosen one, special, how he says people hang on his every word and even his bosses do as he says. Too much ego to really be one with everyone else who is "feeling the change" All this brotherhood #hit is in stark contrast to his very first post where he talks about letting the weak ones die off whilst he hogs all the snickers. I don't believe in the devil, i was answering a poster who said the op may be listening to Lucifer when thinking he is hearing approaching angels.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join