It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Thank you for starting this thread.

20 years ago I considered myself an intellectual - "real world" bona fide skeptic.

15 years ago I started researching basic mind/body and Eastern medicine due to chronic (physical) illness. This curiosity then branched out to many topics considered "metaphysical, mystic, etc."

5 years ago I started finding out, for myself, of the basic truth of much of this teaching.

This spring I experienced the most dramatic change of all - from an "intellectual" knowing to an experiential knowing. And one of the most rewarding experiences is going back over all the teachings and beliefs yields a much deeper, yet more simple understanding of the world.

I have been very curious about others experience and I could relate to so much on your post. I also know that if I would have read it 5 years ago, I would have "agreed" with your statements but not been experiencing them for myself. If I would have read them 15 years ago, I would have studied more about these "theories." If I would have read them 20 years ago, well I wouldn't have because then I couldn't be bothered.

The thing that keeps me focused, positive and growing is the newfound understanding I have of:
How we each truly live in our own truth AND
That the best possible contribution any of us can make to this world and the collective consciousness is to live, in each moment, according to our beliefs for the best possible outcome for ALL.

We are all both individually and collectively creating our world. My belief is that those rooted in higher vibratory states (Love, Compassion) will continue to experience incredible things and those who are rooted in lower vibratory states (Greed, Separateness, Fear) will continue to experience growing disturbances as this lower energy is in increasing dissonance with our changing world. However, since we all share this energetic reflection we call our time and space its future possibilities expand with every act of love for each other.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have always felt that my views on just about anything differ from people around me. I am the odd one out. My whole life I have questioned my sanity in comparison to others. I dont try to convert, its too hard, iv debated furiously with no real satisfaction.
More recently I have settled with my standing of Goddess by my birth name Diana, it seems to explain everything and I dont try to prove it anymore. People who love me humour me in this, they also have an important role that I can link them in the surrounding mythical stories we have of the BC centuries.
I am easy with the idea its not the end of the world, its the beginning of the new.
Its already turned, its happened already, it will take some time for everyone to see, because of the cumulitive effect, first day a small change, next day effect of change is doubled, next day tripled, and so on until its indeniable.
I am so pleased and releived that you have stated this thread, and to see that there are others the same as me.
Go with your gut feeling, let your conscience be your freind. It our conscience that separates us from the animals, and conciousness that separates us and animals from plants.
I sing the Disneyland song, Jiminy Cricket's song to Pinochio.
Find it and check it out, listen to the words, its a comfort.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Yeah I don't go back and forth with disagreements, but sometimes the point has to be shown that if you chose to form a new account just for this thread to voice your thoughts, and use you new membership to totally refute everything in the topic, then your agenda is preset, just wanted to point that out for the masses.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Nothing happens by chance. Obviously we found each other on here somehow. I just started looking at this site a few days ago. When I read ICEKOHLDs original post I became very excited, now after reading all the posts we are no longer alone.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

hello I have only posted a few times now and I've been reading through the comments on this post. The last thing you said about getting closer to paradise I just can't believe I don't wish to argue with anyone or go against anyone's opinion but from the small snippets and fractions that I have seen in my experiences and in my dreams we contain paradise. I've been to paradise in my dreams.I have felt the warm sun and the cold glass in my hand as I sit on the beach in the shade I have felt the sand at my feet and in my hands and for sure it was a beach I have never visited.in my mind I believe we are all capable of creating our own parent's and it seems fairly easy for our brains to do our minds the closest thing I can come to for a straight answer is this. I have the sun I have the beach the sand the water the palm trees the taste of fruits all that's missing are the people, real people because there were people there but they didn't seem to notice me. Maybe this hive mind is closer to the truth than we believe.the way I see it if my one mind is powerful enough to create an entire beach entire worlds entire environments with totally realistic detail then imagine what 8 billion connected minds can do working together. perhaps our real challenge and goal in this world is to show that we can do this in the physical world this next big step everyone is talking about could have happened in the 60s or even sooner it could've happened the very moment the entire world decided to work together in peace with peace.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAGx1981
I never said I was thinking the same way, who are you refering to? It seems to me your thinking that everyone that is suggesting there may be an awakening are thinking like a bunch of cult followers with mental problems and your here to set us straight cause we don't know how to react to logical thought or emotions?

Just because you think there is nothing happening doesn't mean there isn't. Just like we are suggesting there may be something going on doesn't mean there is. You have to be open minded or there really is no use for participation if all your trying to do is make people look clueness and in need of help.

It's a double-edged sword.

You can't tell me that I'm thinking everyone here is a cult follower with mental problems. Re-read. No, once again you're speaking with distorted perception, I'm not here to set anyone straight.

I'm here to ask you simple questions. Everyone here seems to be deflecting the statements I've made into something else. I'm not making anyone look clueless, if I ask a question and you have no clue, who made who look clueless?

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour
If someone posted a thread tomorrow about feeling some kind of negative energy, there would be replies of people saying "yes, I feel it too". It looks like people just connecting dots, like a "Hey, that sounds like what I'm feeling so it must be the same". There are no commonalities besides everyone feeling X emotion. Do you see that this in itself is an illusion everyone just built? Everyone here is feeling something, they congregate, and give it a meaning.

Yet, everyone is experiencing and sharing this feeling but the story sounds different every time. To DENY the fact that some people here might actually be dealing with some kind of mental illness is ignorance. Some here have even gone so far as to say they lived isolated lives.

Gather one million people, ask them individually if they FEEL that their is more to life. Whoever says "No", weed them out of the crowd because they simply won't fit into the idea of a great awakening. Whoever says "Yes" is now part of this great awakening, even though they have all given their unique perspective on something which is metaphysical in nature. The dots simply cannot be connected unless the dots are similar enough or one in the same.

Add to the fact the 2012 mass hysteria, people like David Wilcock, and the susceptible crowd of people looking for something else.. and you might have something like this. Was this thread not posted so people didn't feel isolated in their experiences? Wasn't this thread created to feed the Ego, to say that, "Hey, yeah I am feeling something special, I am different"?

Thoughts? Or are you going to close it off and make the claim that you KNOW that EVERYONE here is FEELING the SAME thing YOU'RE FEELING.

Can you positively conclude that everyone is feeling the exact same thing? With all the different descriptions and various "awakening symptoms" you're going to tell me you somehow are all feeling the same "thing"? How are you so sure?

It's wonderful so many people are feeling experiences of joy and inner happiness. It's ignorant to say everyone is experiencing the same thing, same feeling, without actually knowing the person or what's going on in their life. Yet people here are blindly believing this? Why?
edit on 26-4-2011 by TheDarkestHour because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by odyseusz
When teacher interrupted us my friend said to him that don't listen to her because we don't believe in probability. I don't have to say that she was pissed of.
She said that we would get bad grade to the log if we don't prove her the probability is bul#$%t. We had no other option and we made

I always taught probability was mostly bull too and playing pokemon made me realize this a lot more! :p

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
let him who has ears hear.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

If you know not the sea, you know not the waves, my friend,
Peace be with you on your journey, and may your 'darkest hour' slip away to show the light...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Thoughts? Or are you going to close it off and make the claim that you KNOW that EVERYONE here is FEELING the SAME thing YOU'RE FEELING.

Can you positively conclude that everyone is feeling the exact same thing? With all the different descriptions and various "awakening symptoms" you're going to tell me you somehow are all feeling the same "thing"? How are you so sure?

It's wonderful so many people are feeling experiences of joy and inner happiness. It's ignorant to say everyone is experiencing the same thing, same feeling, without actually knowing the person or what's going on in their life. Yet people here are blindly believing this? Why?

It's not just A feeling... its THE feeling... The feeling that is non-existant in many peoples lives that clearly needs to be taught (2012) because it is this feeling that should always be felt and held on to even through the worst of times one should know that this is just a ride

Judging by your account name it's no wonder you doubt it

edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I really hope the things you are saying are fact.

Since as far back as I can remember, I have always had the feeling like I was here to witness something monumental.

That said, I have never had any "strange" experiences like the ones we read about all the time on this forum.

The closest thing to such an experience was a spiritual awakening on February 14th, 1998, when I gave in to Christ and asked forgiveness. I spent the next few months on quite the spiritual high and felt close to my creator. I won't bore anyone with the details here.

I haven't given up on my faith, but I digress. Suffice to say, other than that, my life has been as vanilla as it gets. No "shadows in the corner of my eye", no alien contact or even a sighting. No intuition or insight. Just a solid foundation of knowledge that God is real.

I am not any more special than anyone else. I haven't had any dreams about impending disasters or major worldwide changes. I do not feel what you feel. I can simply read the news or look around and get the idea that things are changing and that anxiety about the future is rampant.

I wish I had anything to add to our world besides the natural and developed talents at my disposal (none of which are spiritual in nature). I'm not down about it, it just is what it is.

I hope that those who claim to be what you claim to be, are what they claim to be.

Perhaps something monumental will indeed happen.

Peace.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Well it seems the changes or what ever it is I'm sensing not many others are sensing the same thing, I feel changes not only to the way i think but all so by my learning capability's and capacity.
I find my self researching stuff i would never research let alone understand, and yet strangely enough i do understand in a way that is so had to explain, It's almost like no pun intended but its almost like we are at the verge a huge evolution jump not only in state of mind but also technology as well,

i also think that what I'm sensing is current to the last 12months as the starting point.

bleh ohh well life goes on, all we can do is wait and see.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Legion2024 because: forgot stuff

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885

It's not just A feeling... its THE feeling... The feeling that is non-existant in many peoples lives that clearly needs to be taught (2012) because it is this feeling that should always be felt and held on to even through the worst of times one should know that this is just a ride

Judging by your account name it's no wonder you doubt it

edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: (no reason given)

I found your response funny, but I'll play a long. Once again, lovely feeling and all, how do you know the guy next to you is feeling what you're feeling? Who are you to decide what feelings should be felt?

Judging by my name, it's just a pseudonym. From a song title, but since you can judge me solely on an internet pseudonym, I rest my case with you.

link   

Originally posted by mrjones7885
It's not just A feeling... its THE feeling...

wow..that is VERBATIM how i describe it to people. now that i have felt it, i truly believe it is the only thing i have ever felt. but yeah...i always say it's not a feeling...it is the feeling.

ah...synchronicity...

link   
YESS I feel like I have found a Soul Family.. Yay! We all feel the same

No more purposeless living!! We how found a common enemy! Now we can stop fighting each other

And in the first pages I found people were having dreams of a building and war of some sort..
I remember I had an idea for a movie/story.. but I really don't care about Copyright.. Because I create new stories whenever.. more epic than this one, and I have.. But check it out.. I titled it

The Army of Destiny...

We are the secret military. Floating near the waters of an important Russian city, we wait until the right time to execute our mission.
In the meantime, there is a lady on board and she urges to see me. I let her in my room and she begins speaking to me intellectually, about how I must prepare for the mission.. Her facade would soon fade for I would find out she just wanted to savor my penis and give me oral sex. Excellent. A nice little snack before it's time for action!

The time comes and they give me a radio, an M4 Carbine and a bag full of ammo.

Mission: Take out Russian monuments.

So me and a group of 4 people I didn't know walk towards the target building dressed like casual Russians... All silent... Overloaded with coats. We position ourselves into the building and watch the cars go by and people walk while we wait for the cue...
The night is still... Silent.. Too quiet

[radio interrupts] "It is time..."

All that was heard were footsteps. We silently walked into the building and and spread out through different sections of the building... Just blending in...
I positioned myself next to the Guard door...
I was hiding from some targets in the next room while I prepared my gun...

I just got hired so I was a noob, I had no battle experience... But they make you realize that you don't need any...
You see, they select you by your fate...
You can have no experience, but if you're destined to never die,
you won't. So why bother with experience? Take advantage of the fact that you're alive... You get killed when you let them kill you, because you want to be killed..
Thus we called ourselves: the Army of Destiny.

The Russians see me peaking and see the barrel of my gun. In a panic, they scream alerting utterances and run my way, loading their guns. I hide again and click the trigger by mistake.. jammed.. so I throw my gun against the wall and it fixes itself.. lol .. God..
I jump into the corridor and shoot everywhere. All dead...

The other 4 finished their duties, on time with me.
Now we move on to planting c4 on the beams of the buildings. Destroy all pillars that sustain this monument... Time to delete the History of a Kind of Man forever...
We sneak down the stairs, guns away, knives out, slicing any guard's neck. The civilians were spared. They let fear numb them silent. They knew nothing.. Sleeping, obedient sheep. Drones. Human Avatars, encoded with the codes of their "Society."

I ask one of the higher ranks that was with me "what's the objective?"
"Genocide," he said, "as soon as we blow up the buildings, our general gives us his knowledge. With these powers we can see malicious thoughts before they manifest into action, and destroy it. Only we can bear these powers since we're the Army of Destiny. Hopefully all of us will use it for the Greater Good, and remove these negative energies... instead of having to destroy these people... or worse... creating a collective of these energies."

I was a bit confused, but went along with it... "Great... What did they do to us?"

"Genocide," he replied, "The rulers of the Americans are next... They play with the ways of destiny... Notice how it takes a million of their man-drones and few of us to cause so much destruction? Except they're destroying our planet and our spirit.. We're destroying their evil empire... With great ease.."
We exit the premise. As we walk away he explains,
"We're on a quest for greater good. Only the Grand Master knows when we'll die. He has many powers and..."
[radio interrupts] "Teams... light the sky."
My comrade, puffing away at his cigar, pulls out a remote from his pocket and presses a button.
Explosions fill the cold silence, fire and smoke are painted into the frigid night as we walk casually, not looking back, sharing a reality I never even dreamed of, as the blind citizens run in fear..
"And he can move things with his mind."

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
the shift in consciousness? the feling that you will one day have "superhuman" powers? feel as though there are changes occuring in you everyday? feel as though something very big is very close? feel as though reality as we know it is about to be shattered?

there has been a lot of talk over this whole starseed/indigo child thing lately. i don't know that i want to label this "movement" but i definitely feel as though i'm one of them.

i've always felt different, as though i'm not human. even as a small child i felt like i wasn't from here. always felt like my birth parents were kinda like foster parents. hell...even my mom and grandpa said they knew i was different before i was ever born. i can recollect memories all the way back to a year or two old. always been sensitive of energies around me. i've seen beings around me, when i was younger, just kinda watching over me. i had visions when i was younger of some giant green being laying in bed, dreaming me.

empath and intuition? uhhh...yeah. i can usually tell what people around me are thinking/feeling and am almost always spot on. i can usually tell you how things are gonna play out and people who know me know to listen when i tell them that so and so will happen if they do this. everyone looks to me for guidance. if they have a problem or some weird feeling, they call me. mind you i'm only 26 and yet people twice my age come to me questions...that i can actually answer.

i feel as though i am Christ. not to the extent that like i am Jesus, the man, but that the spirit of Christ is the building block for my DNA. i have self-imagry of Christ always playing in my head. feel as though i was put here to help people. help them find peace and usher in a new tme. i have 3 very close friends who all have the sme feelings.

i know that there are MANY who are awakening right now. please...if you feel that there is something supernatural going on inside of you, do not let society tell you that you're crazy. it is very possible that the spirit of Christ is powerful enough to embody thousands, probably millions. this is not the anti-christ the bible speaks of, either. this could very well be the second comnig that Christ Himself referenced. having child like faith means just believing, without understanding. if you're not feeling this awakening, i'm sure this sounds like non-sense. if you are feeling it, you're either already aware of what's going on or you're just waking up and have a million questions.

please, if you're waking up and feeling uneasy, ask me or someone you see on this board talking like me to talk to you. this is a good thing. you are a spiritual being waiting to usher in a new era of consciousness. there is sooo much more i want to say but can already see the skeptics and drama queens chiming in with hatred and shedding doubt.

please note: if you're gonna get on this thread and start denying things or trying to debunk anything, you won't get a response from me. my goal isn't to "win" people over or even defend or explain this. if you feel it, you know it's real. if you don't, i can see why it seems crazy. so yeah... i will not waste time arguing with non believers over this. if you have serious questions, please ask. i'm sure there are SEVERAL members on here who feel it and are more than willing to help out fellow spirits. WE ARE PREPROGRAMMED TO FIND EACH OTHER. you can PM me if you don't want your business public.

ASSEMBLE THE ARMIES...ALL HANDS ON DECK...IT'S TIME FOR LOVE!!!
edit on 4/25/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

Every human has to believe they are special and have something to offer otherwise they cannot justify their own existence.I had similar delusions of grandeur as many do, eventually you will look back with embarrassment at this thread and realise your own delusion but alas my post will be ignored because ATS is full of the insecure looking for approval.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
FYI...if you felt what we are feeling, you would know that this is what everyone else is feeling. strange...the only people who need an explanation of this feeling are those not feeling it...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for starting this thread. I;ve always had what I felt was a high degree of empathy, something my grandmother had ( she was an activist for human rights in her day, and had this amazing charm and voice that could fill up a room like air ). Since I was young the deja vus and sense of differentiation from people has only gotten stronger. Lately though its gotten a lot more intense. Politically, sociologically, I don't understand how anyone cannot feel or even see the change in the atmosphere, but I know some are still sleep. My desire to research and learn more about metaphysics, and quantum physics has increased ten-fold just out of the blue. I just happened upon this site last week and felt the need to post, but because I was a noob and the topic kinda got dismissed I guess. I believe everything does happen for a reason and we are all intrinsically tied together, I just thank you for creating this post. I feels good to be amonst people that have an open mind.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by anjl32

unfortunately I can't reply with an answer because I don't have one, but I can tell you that I have similar experiences. When I am in my bed at night I feel a light rumble or tingling in my feet and sometimes under my whole body.at times I think it's just my body and the blood inside an internal pressure shifting. Also sometimes that feeling is accompanied by strange tone or sound in the air that no one else around me can hear. Makes me sound a bit crazy but thank God I'm not hearing any voices telling me to do things lol. I think everybody here is that sound some people say you hear that tone when another person is talking or thinking about you; if that was the case wouldn't celebrities be like dead from constant subsonic sounds or something...?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I found your response funny, but I'll play a long. Once again, lovely feeling and all, how do you know the guy next to you is feeling what you're feeling? Who are you to decide what feelings should be felt?

Judging by my name, it's just a pseudonym. From a song title, but since you can judge me solely on an internet pseudonym, I rest my case with you.

Judging... no it was a joke
And the sharing of feelings is called empathy therefore if people are saying they feel it then THEY FEEL IT. It doesn't matter what their feeling this is clearly a positive and loving forum and you are ruining it.

Love and Light,
An

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join