It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
If someone posted a thread tomorrow about feeling some kind of negative energy, there would be replies of people saying "yes, I feel it too". It looks like people just connecting dots, like a "Hey, that sounds like what I'm feeling so it must be the same". There are no commonalities besides everyone feeling X emotion. Do you see that this in itself is an illusion everyone just built? Everyone here is feeling something, they congregate, and give it a meaning.

Yet, everyone is experiencing and sharing this feeling but the story sounds different every time. To DENY the fact that some people here might actually be dealing with some kind of mental illness is ignorance. Some here have even gone so far as to say they lived isolated lives.

Gather one million people, ask them individually if they FEEL that their is more to life. Whoever says "No", weed them out of the crowd because they simply won't fit into the idea of a great awakening. Whoever says "Yes" is now part of this great awakening, even though they have all given their unique perspective on something which is metaphysical in nature. The dots simply cannot be connected unless the dots are similar enough or one in the same.

Add to the fact the 2012 mass hysteria, people like David Wilcock, and the susceptible crowd of people looking for something else.. and you might have something like this. Was this thread not posted so people didn't feel isolated in their experiences? Wasn't this thread created to feed the Ego, to say that, "Hey, yeah I am feeling something special, I am different"?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by JAGx1981

don't worry about defending your feelings bro. let them out. who cares what anyone thinks? this is a forum board. it's not reality. you're not gonna lose your job cuz you got alittle loose on the message board last night. let them make fun of us. whatever. we'll just ignore them.

if you wanna share, please do. and if anyone wants to try and rip into you, don't worry. it's the cyber world. they can't do anything. just simply ignore them. no one has to reply to anyone's questions or statements. i don't remember seeing in the rule book that you have to reply to everyone's posts. no one has to defend anything. so state your case mate and if someone talks trash...uh...they talk trash. they don't know you. who cares what they think? this is practice. when it comes time for this to be real life, you'll need to be able to stand proud in front of real people. the nay-sayers are just distractions. overcome them.

so spill your beans mate. you're amongst friends (and ignorable enemies)!!!
edit on 4/26/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

It's not that I care what people think bro, cause I don't, it's just when I come on here I try to make my time count and I would rather discuss things in common or at least with open minded people than to spend the entire time defending the reason I posted, it becomes more of a witch hunt instead of a discussion, and then before you know it, it's not the thread anymore it's collaboration of philosophy on whats wrong with me instead of the actual topic.

I read this site for a couple years before I joined it's almost pointless at times to try to share feelings, like you I want to share not defend.

On the number 11:11. I have seen those numbers since I got sick on my 11th birthday and spent my only night of my life in the hospital. I almost died and the doctors never knew what was wrong with me still to this day I do not know. Not long after, I started to notice the number 11 at an alarming rate. Now at 29, I see it literally every time I look at a clock or anything with numbers. It's not a confirmation bias, or disorder, I don't dwell on it.

It's hard for rational thinkers to understand cause in their world everything has a perfect natural reason. I have seen the clock on 11 5 times today, I will see it at least a dozen more times before I fall asleep, I do everyday without fail, and I hope you all believe me when I say this, I do NOT actually look for it, it's like its looking for me.

I have seen it soo much, I don't think much of it, I just embrace it without going overboard with it, but do most believe me, not here.

But I tell you what, I got over 15 people in person that has seen me call out the time and 11 was there in the minute or hour without me having a watch, so that confirmation is more than sufficient for me to believe I'm either the most luckiest guesser of all time, or I have alot of coincidences that are happening at a disgusting rate lol.

Nonetheless, I'm not declaring anything magical, i'm saying I have alot of proof im not just blowing it out of thin air, but if I told my story I would not be believed. Most people that read this, are probably rolling their eyes but I dont care, cause its the truth. Thats all I can say, if no one believes me I totally understand.

There is something to this, I don't know what, I think it's beyond a scientific reason, thats all there is to it behind these eyes and of others, I have a friend who is a pastor who has seen this and he couldn't believe it.

My brother plays 11 everytime he enters the lotto, even though I tell him he is the one thats crazy. lol

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I can empathise and relate to the feeling that I my self have been diffrent always acted apart from my peers and I dont mean to come off with an ego but the "hundredth monkey" speaks very well to me. I have had occurances in my life that day to day have been strengthening my insight to my relationship to the universe and what may come ahead to the future. I started meditation when I was 17 and that really started my transitioning. Although being overtly sensitive and intune with the people around me and I have felt and noticed a dramatic increase in being aware to energies and fluidness of the universe. I would risk my future rep on ats to say telepathy is totaly insight for our future in a few years or a generation is to be undetermined but im looking forward to exploring the possiblities.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I've felt out of place for the majority of my life. I've just now found out the reason why. We may not be of the same kin, but I am here to aid in the transistion of these aching times ahead.

And super-human powers? That's apparently part of the package; telepathy, empathy, telekinesis and who knows what else will become more and more common place. I'm glad to be here, and I'm glad to help because I'm sick of this wretched society we live in now.

So yea, it's gonna be one hell of a bumpy ride. Once the currencies crash and Yellowstone splits wide open, there's no turning back. But at the end of the day, this will be our world; and you'll never guess who's already lending a helping hand...or...maybe you do

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Yep. My family always thought I was weird and strange because I was different. Whether I am special is another question...lol!
I always wonder whether I am an elf because of my long pointy ears!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
For the first time in my life, I feel as though I have found people like me. It is a very good feeling.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I dont know...

We will see.
Something might be about to happen... or not, ive had feelings before about things, dreams, visions etc and nothing happened, so, we will see.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I view but dont post, this is me saying hello ( ive posted before but long time ago). Since being rather young ive always thought why me. seen things, thought things. any how im married family guy with a job ( rare these days) lol. i feel like im floating through life, i look at my family i feel like im not meant to be righ here right now, i just dont know them, they know me and laugh when i say i dont remember stuff from being young. i sometimes thing this cannot be real.

ive seen a few ghosts ( 1 with my wife at same time)

neighbour saw ufo over our roof ( he works as counciler) i dont believe him

i used to have concurent dreams of being draged backewards through my bungalow. not happened for a few years now though

i went to someones house and felt a presence of 12 year old kid lead me to a room the owner had lost a baby that would have been 12

oh i also had a time slip when i was younger which makes me feel sometimes that maybe i should be there and not here.

all this is speculative, im only being honest as my life is about to change masively so my emotions are all over

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

yo i totally understand you and what u mean im not here talking nonsense or just hoping on the band wagon but i feel like im different i changed so much from being ur average hood dude to a totally new reality a huge change took place in me and my concionensce. but the main reason i made an account to post was this.. kan u send these electric like waves through ur body or have u heard of this before i see forums of people talking about it but u can tell a bunch of them just be talkin out there ass or try to just ditto the next its a real feeling thing i kan do. i send it from the bottom up like a tingling sensation like a shockwave its crazy. been able to do it for aslong as i kan remember the more i practice with it i can send to arms head all around i kan do it for a while than its exhausting and i gotta wait to like recharge i wanna say. but if anybody has information i would greatly like to hear some input. like i said i aint here tryna bs but really tryna have an understnading i know im very unique comparred to other people just like u said in many ways except feeling like my parents arent my own or im from some where else but everything else is pretty spot on if u can contact me id appreciate it ty

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I've been thinking something similar, I feel like I'm starting to put the big picture together of exactly what's going on in the world. The grand plan of the powers that be. It's as if some energy is coming into me from somewhere to help me piece together the jigsaw

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
No.
I don't feel anything at all. It's probably in your mind - a result of visiting forums where these things are discussed.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I've been feeling the same way no dreams but like something is happening and it's huge. I've always felt like a loner, but acted to make everyone else around me happy and have a good time even if it wasn't good for me. Landed myself in jail multiple times and the last time was 6 years ago and I wrote my dad a letter telling him im not going to tell you I'm going to grow up, I'm going to show you. When I got out I went right back to my old ways about 6 months later I ran into this girl I'd known about for years a and we just clicked right away I knew I loved her almost instantly I felt at peace inside and thank her all the time I tell her if it wasn't for you I would have ended up dead or in prison for the rest of my life. She tells me whatever I would not I'm such a great person and care so much about people. She opened my heart and I believe that is when I started feeling the change inside myself. I've been telling her for almost a year now I know I sound like a nut but I feel like something big is happening or about to happen and it's not bad it's for the good. I tell other people and the first thing I tell them is I know this sounds crazy but I truly believe something is about to happen I feel so releaved that other people are having the same feeling I was at the gas station the other day and I saw this guy put 10 in his gas tank I got out of my car and asked him do you want more gas and walked up to his pump and put my debt card in and told him put $25 in he asked me what this was all about and I told him gas is crazy right now just do what you can he was so shocked he didn't know what to say or do. My point is I feel change is coming and I'm aware of this we are all 1 and we should always be there for one another no matter if we know each other or not.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Today I randomly took a walk into the forest. I walked for around two miles, dressed in a suit and shoes and even climbed a tree and threw logs into the river. I just felt the longing to be with nature suddenly.

But this does not mean I'm an indigo child or anything like that. It was stress related, the need to be alone and at one with earth doesn't mean we're all having some king of "awakening" it means we're stressed and if you have any kind of inkling of humanity or philanthropy inside of you then you will also feel similar feelings. Maybe it is an awakening, I hope it is, but I'm currently doubtful.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i totally feel it man. seriously. this is like no joke. everyone is waking up!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by superluminal11
i feel more disconnected with the majority
im not goal oriented
i dont get any sort of self esteem from work nor would i if i was making the world a better place or makin gobs of money.
i dont enjoy sports...im a guy.
i havent filed a tax return since 1987 nor will i ever even if it means jail or death.
i do not believe america is the best country in the whole world.
i do not vote because the entire system is a lie.
i would rather masturbate than have relation with women. what turns me on is far far different than what turns 99% of you on. there is not even a classification for it...not even in the fetishes section.

Case 1.

Originally posted by TOMFROMOZ
Do you guys sleep? I can assure you I'm not on drugs, not an insomniac as during the day I can be out like a light but every night..... I just don't want to sleep! Every night these feelings become more intense as in the day and my energy levels peak! Whatever's coming will be while I'm awake at night, I just know this no matter how silly or irrelevant it sounds. It's 3:27am here now and I'm buzzing. No drugs, no caffiene, no vampire hickies just absorbing energy from afar! Loving this step forward we are all about to take. Gonna be one hell of a thrill!

Case 2.

Originally posted by FOXTROOPER
Do yall think our senses are growing stronger with all the ufo's arriving lately and we feel our makers ? PLEASE REPLY

Case 3.

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Like warm energy going thru whole body like goosbump sensation somewhat. It kinda feels like a heat is around you but not uncomfortable its warm.

Third eye can see the energy around me and others. Possible use seeing other energies ect. Comes in handy when you can see the taxi
or soulnappers. Allows you to be able to see things more then with just your physical eyes. Like things existing in energy frequencies to fast or slow for the physical eyes to catch. I think the more exposure the more 3rd eye will see,

Case 4.

Originally posted by Invariance
reply to post by Irish614

Yes, constant headaches, particularly starting in my left temple. Sometimes accompanied by woozy/nauseas feeling. Doc says I'm fine, he thinks maybe stress... yet my husband seems to get them too, at just about the same time I do. Just as the tylenol takes them away, a few hours later another comes along.

Case 5.

How exactly are all these feelings related again? How do you know you're feeling what the next person is feeling? Do you know if they're schizophrenic, or maybe attention seeking? The answer is you don't know. You don't know what the other person is feeling, yet you close your mind off to every other possibility. If everyone in this thread is feeling something different WHERE exactly is the link?

How does everyone here know that they're all experiencing the same thing? The same awakening?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

A child comes home from school and drops his bookbag at the door. He can sense everything around him. The smell. The yelling or lack of it. The placement of the paper. The shoe. The dog. The TV channel. He knows instantaneously if Daddy's been drinking. He knows what to do with his report card or the fact Johnny punched him or even if Angela kissed him for the first time. He's keen and he's perceptive. He moves with the room and they're in tandem. He's good at it and he survives. Later in life he'll even think of himself as psychic. Basic are the instincts.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have felt this feeling for the last 6 years of my life. Although I'm only 17, I just feel.. Different from everyone else. It is not stress, loneliness or anything else a typical teenager goes through.. I get plenty of sleep, I'm organised.. But this feeling.. It's something else, something much bigger. In my entire life, I felt like I have been chosen for something.

Having almost died around 12 times due to various accidents, and having been saved a lot of times. I have always questioned, why.. Why was I saved all those times?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I started THIS THREAD a few days ago. What a coincidence, but I feel the connection. I'm still trying to define the feeling.......

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This will happen, if people can survive the on going Earth changes in 2013. A human ascension will begin at that time. People will start to remember who they are as souls, they will have telepathic communication, when you close your eyes you will be completely aware what's going around you in a 360 degree view, you will manifest matter out of your own thoughts. Though, I do not agree that Jesus is our saviour, the religions on earth are a bunch of masks to cover the truth. A forgiving loving god, does not put you into a fiery abyss. And a truly superior being, needs no worship. A god who needs worship = wants power.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
no, I feel I dont know u, I just created this account to say that

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join