It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by SaturnFX

7 is the number of completion.

7 is also a sideways swoosh (saturn symbol)
You will find the swoosh in all the major (illiminati?) companys, from nasa, to well, all kinds of things that have the sideways 7.

Behold, the power of the swoosh
Also
[Some old ATS thread about saturn worship

Using windows 7?
On the internet explorer with the symbol of saturn around the e?

muahahahaaaa...

(sidenote, the cult of saturn and saturnfx is purely coincidental...but then again, I would say that, wouldn't I)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by TheDarkestHour

as i've said before. i'm not here to defend our feelings. not here to explain them. not here to convert anyone. don't care who does or doesn't understand this "feeling". this is exactly why we all keep it to ourselves: because everyone else always wants to call us crazy or try to get us to repress this feeling.

so yeah man...i don't really care if you understand this. it's not for anyone to "understand". in fact...that's kinda the common thread here. none of us who feel it understand it. so in that case, you're one of us. welcome aboard!

I feel you, I still haven't opened up on here with my feelings because I don't feel it's worth the battle to defend something I feel and want to share against those who choose to ignore it and make everything rational and try to make people feel like they are crazy or illuisional. I commend you on trying.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawn1111

First of all I only speak for myself here, assuring you that I have not got a big ego. Actually I understand that the ego is just a programm keeping us away from our true self. That may sound a little strange at first but think about it. The ego makes us into hillarious idiots. Claiming to be different from one another but in fact we are 1 and the same. Yes we are al one and the same. Only making a different sound, creating the music of life.

So if we are al 1 that makes you telepathic to, but the difference is that I see the structure of 'reality'. I understand that we cannot see things as separete. (I'm not used to the english language so I appologice for the grammatics)
Ego persons do not want to take the responsibility for themselves. It's easy to stay asleep, it's easy to let another decide what way/road to take.

Understand that you did not post for nothing, you did it for yourselve. You forgot who you really are, but we are here to remind you. Know thyself, just remember.

Is that not why everyone here is posting? Because they don't know themselves, because they're looking for answers to what's happening to them? I didn't post just for myself, I made a post to find the truth for everyone to see.

If you see things as separately do you make the acknowledgement of unity in your thoughts? So then the concept of unity stems from your mind and not something else? I thought the purpose of enlightenment was to be free of thought and see things as they are. How can you see things as they are yet define them with your mind?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

Amazing 1111 Facts to Consider 1 of 2 by Rik Clay
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

don't worry about defending your feelings bro. let them out. who cares what anyone thinks? this is a forum board. it's not reality. you're not gonna lose your job cuz you got alittle loose on the message board last night. let them make fun of us. whatever. we'll just ignore them.

if you wanna share, please do. and if anyone wants to try and rip into you, don't worry. it's the cyber world. they can't do anything. just simply ignore them. no one has to reply to anyone's questions or statements. i don't remember seeing in the rule book that you have to reply to everyone's posts. no one has to defend anything. so state your case mate and if someone talks trash...uh...they talk trash. they don't know you. who cares what they think? this is practice. when it comes time for this to be real life, you'll need to be able to stand proud in front of real people. the nay-sayers are just distractions. overcome them.

so spill your beans mate. you're amongst friends (and ignorable enemies)!!!
edit on 4/26/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hi guys, I don't know about dreams third eyes etc etc, but the sense I'm getting is something is happening/changing not only with our physical state but our mental state as well, It does not feel like a religious feeling to me or and awakening, it might not be a good thing, e.g like when animals sense something bad is going to happen and all the animals in the area have the same fleeing sense. Its hard to explain, like a itch that i can not scratch, like I'm waiting or like I'm entering a game that i know i will win. It is the strangest feeling.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

as i've said before. i'm not here to defend our feelings. not here to explain them. not here to convert anyone. don't care who does or doesn't understand this "feeling". this is exactly why we all keep it to ourselves: because everyone else always wants to call us crazy or try to get us to repress this feeling.

so yeah man...i don't really care if you understand this. it's not for anyone to "understand". in fact...that's kinda the common thread here. none of us who feel it understand it. so in that case, you're one of us. welcome aboard!

No I think that's a distorted perception. One defends himself when another attacks him. No one is calling you crazy, so why are you saying that? I don't see why people of such advanced spiritual nature have such fears. How can you have fear, then claim to be under the influence of an all powerful force of love? What's so bad about being called crazy by other people if you know your truths? They are words, after all. Words don't have a meaning until you assign them a meaning, they don't have power unless you give them power.

There is no common thread besides a feeling. Every human has feelings. As a matter of fact, every human shares a commonality because no one can completely understand or explain an emotion. What exactly is your point?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Interesting...what you described there is what I would label Autism, mild to severe version of it...why?

Well what you described is what I have experienced and believed for a long time, however unlike you I have not (and refuse to) put myself on a pedestal and believe I am a part of something is ultimately "man made".

I have trouble believing in anything that expects you to throw logic out of the window and rely solely on "Faith" at the beginning...that should be something at the end of the belief cycle. So when someone talks about the Spirit of Christ, what are you referring to, because all I see is a schizophrenic god I can't trust to tend to my affairs if he/she can't make their mind up about who they are...

I do feel connected, to something more, something much greater...A supreme state of unity, that does not have the weaknesses of humanity, rather it sits above all of this physicality, governing everything, without resting, without an equal - just a pure and precise, someone who I can turn to and reconcile to instantly, without any ritualism or middle men.

What people are feeling is probably that, an awakening but I think you are trying to mix this into the pot of religious baggage my friend.

I remember hearing (or conjouring up) once that "Autistic people are inspired by the vision of god or cursed by the touch of the devil...or maybe both"...

So if you fit into that small percentile and you really do feel different, as if you are floating in a different bubble to the masses, that you view the world and everything within it, in a much more sincere and personal way then you are one of the lucky ones that does not allow their mind and will to conform to machinations and desires of everyone else.

Adios.
edit on 26-4-2011 by old_god because: Typo

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I feel you brother. I feel exactly the same as you, with the same past. I am feeling energy starting to consume me. I feel that something is indeed going to happen. We are alike, indigo, whatever you wish to call it. I feel energy like you do, and can read people like a book. I often times see things happening before they do, children falling, accidents happening etc. I created this account just to talk to you.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

If you weren't special, yourself, and different from the rest of society, you wouldn't be posting here in the first place. The "feeling" (so many different meanings here, I suppose) is available to all, not just a select few. Maybe you are here to learn that. There is no division - we're all in this together, and I am pretty sure we're all on the same team.

I can only share my experiences with you to show you an example of what can be. Last time I checked, I was normal just like everyone else. The key is to take time and make space for introspection. What enabled me to experience these things was my withdrawal from the corporate rat race and the removal of the negativity that can consume you once you find out what this world is all about. You just have to take the high road.

What if there was a recipe to follow to enable you to become a super-human? Would you use it? If yes, then it's yours for the taking.

.....I just have to throw this in there because it's playing in my head!
Van Morrison, Not Feeling it Anymore www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2024

no no...soemthing bad is going to happen. absolutely. it will be very bad for very many. the feeling like you're waiting for something very big but not sure what? that's the SAME EXACT feeling we all have. and yes...it will not only be a physical change but also mental. also, it will pretty much change everything else. and by everything else...i mean everything else. anything you can think of will be changed.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

'Is that not why everyone here is posting? Because they don't know themselves, because they're looking for answers to what's happening to them? I didn't post just for myself, I made a post to find the truth for everyone to see.

If you see things as separately do you make the acknowledgement of unity in your thoughts? So then the concept of unity stems from your mind and not something else? I thought the purpose of enlightenment was to be free of thought and see things as they are. How can you see things as they are yet define them with your mind? '

Most do not know themselves, so start exploring your fears right now. The most important thing in life is to know who you are. Forget the others because they are just mirrors, reflections of yourselve. To love yourselve is the beginning of a better world, because all is interconnected.

So do not come to me and say that you post for everyone else, because in fact it's all about you!

The truth is that there is no truth in this place. Everything is just an image in your mind, so you create truth.
You have a lot of questions and that is great. But questions resolve in more questions because there is no truth.
There is only you= the central place in this universe, you are it's eye's, you are the ears etc.

We are the consious feed-back of this time/place.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have had a strong feeling since I was young that I am not here for me. I am here for others. This has caused a many broken relationships because I seek out those that need the most help. I NEED to help others, while I can't conform to the standard life of tiny house and normal life. I have always felt as though I need to go home, that I am not meant to be here. But where is home?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
No, I don't feel a thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ToatsMaGoats
reply to post by Nickbeezy26

in agreement with everyone else who said they we're feeling the shift.... i'm not quite sure what my part in all of this is but.... i had a sudden kundalini awakening about a month ago and now when i meditate or medicate _javascript:icon('
').... i can feel all my chakras including my third eye and crown........ question is has anyone else had a similar experience?

I have, you are not alone.
Thanks for posting!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
No need to defend yourself, only the skeptics and debunkers need to do that. We, ourselves, can move forward together as we KNOW. I'm not religious at all and see no christ spirit or god involved. I see it as just pure Consciousness and the Awakening of sleeping 'souls' as we start to wake up to the nogger Reality around us.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

where is home? where you're going. sorry. best iv'e got for you right now. but yeah...we all feel a longing to go home. perhaps the new earth is forming and we're all feeling like going home cuz our home is coming? just a quick though more than a belief.

i, too, have never felt like a "normal" life was for me. house. family. cars. i feel like i'm here to help people. relationships are hard, too, when you feel as though you're calling in life is to "heal" people and then move on.

this is all a learning curve. none of us really know what's coming. all we can do is help the person behind us catch up.

p.s.---check your inbox

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

I guess I can't really explain this, but we do just know, don't we? How is that? Why are we here?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I have always thought I didn't belong here and I was someone else or I lived somewhere else. I don't feel like I belong here on earth. Sometimes I feel like I am about to remember something and BAM!!! There's a block!!!
It's hard to explain but thats how I felts for yrs and yrs!!!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by taoistguy

Exactly, my feelings as well, I,m not religious at all, I'm one of the unlucky ones that have experienced death. And in no way to me is this feeling anything like that.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join