It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
It is THE feeling. I cannot explain it sir, I am sorry. But understand that some of us have been waiting our whole lives for explanation. That the feelings we have are not alien, but felt by others. I know it sounds crazy but we aren't an enemy, all my life I have been trying to help my fellow man.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
"This is the dawning of the Age of Aquarius".... Remember that song by the 5th Dimension?

I have Aquarius Rising in my natal chart. I've always felt a bit "different". One learns to realize it's not a bad thing, just a bit ahead of the crowd. Time to wake up and feel the Aquarian Golden Age.

Peace in Buddha and Christ my friends.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
there is only one thing that comes to mind......watch and enjoy

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
FYI...if you felt what we are feeling, you would know that this is what everyone else is feeling. strange...the only people who need an explanation of this feeling are those not feeling it...

Was this directed at me?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Well i undestand in what you are explaining, i met a being of light, and not to give too much away, no words were expressed , but he presented me with the insight to believe in reality as a pattern of reality,and not the true nature that is physically represented. I.E. when you look at a surface it is not what you see but but what you do not see..in a nutshell physical reality is a block of stone, compared to the none physical execution and pattern of sub atomic particles .But how to process both realities at will is still a mystery to me

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Your feeling is a tragic deception by the forces of darkness. No long term glory awaits you. Hell is your lot if you persist in your delusion.

The Great Deception is comming. People such as the OP are misled and will follow Lucifer in a war against God. Wake up!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
to everyone thankful for this thread being started:

THANK YOU! of course you're welcome but thank you for allowing me to serve my purpose and help my fellows. we are all here to help each other through this. posting this thread was a pleasure, of course. i knew that there would be people calling me (or us) crazy and bible thumpers getting on here calling us satan or the antichrist. whatever. "father forgive them for they know not what they do".

so you are welcome and thank you. please...pass it along. email a link to people you know who have been feeling something. we all have to be awoken before this thing can pop off.

so sound the alarm! wake up you sleeping spirits! the time has come. time to claim what is rightfully ours. time to fulfill our mission. time to pick up the calling and spread the message. we all play different roles but all serve the same cause.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Thank you for imparting the very thing that many of us have been feeling, some for all our lives others since the awakening. I can't help but think that this shift has something to do with the 'rapture' (even though that word did not exist at the time it was written).

Since I was a child I have had dreams about what is to come. The interesting thing about the shift is that even though some are able to move on and leave this particular plain of existence they choose to stay to help humankind through the worst plight it has ever seen. Those that choose to remain behind when the shift occurrs are endowed with gifts that appear superhuman. They purify water through their will as they journey through from one place to another. These people that choose to stay are given the gifts in this world that are attributed to those that have moved on and out of this particular matrix.

At the time the world that stays behind is wrought with the worst possible turmoil ever experienced since the beginning of mankind. Most of all the water is poinoned, the land is charred and the majority of those left behind become psychopathic savages eating the flesh of other survivors. Yet in my dreams I see these people who have chosen to stay behind and show the majority of the population the way even though most are madly gone.

These evolved people heal the land as they walk, the sick, the water and impart the spirit love which has departed from the world at this time.

So do I believe that the shift will be how people want to believe it will be? No, nothing is the way any of us imagines anything. Do I believe that some will suddenly have disappeared from this world? Yes.

Do I believe that a few thousand will have chosen to stay behind with the gifts of the spiritual evolution that comes with the shift? Yes.

Do I believe that it will be two plains of existence that exist simulataneously but harmonizing in completely different frequencies, one of love and enlightment and the other of fear and hopeless savagery? Possibly.

All I know is that we tend to exagerate things, even alchemy in it's base forms or miracles were not witnessed in supernatural form but rather in a reality based execution. I think as long as you were born into this world as a human being you are meant to still learn it's lessons. Your not going to suddenly wake up and be a superbeing. You may be endowed with more but you will still very much be the human you are because your still meant to learn the lessons of your body life. One can't just escape that, otherwise you would not have been born to this world.

The fact that you are alive in this world at all is a testiment that your soul is playing a part in the war of all time. There is a reason that humans were given what they wanted which was free will. But if one believe's that you can evade the responsibility of what that choice means to the soul, you are wrong. This 'shift' will not negate all things true and simply turn you into an immortal godlike entity. It will not suddenly dissipate all your ego negative traits and make you into a pure of heart creature. That would be a very long journey and as we all know, we are all corrupt in one way or another. Few have reached a place where they extricated themselves from the world of selfish greed, consumption and ego.

edit on 26-4-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

FYI...if you felt what we are feeling, you would know that this is what everyone else is feeling. strange...the only people who need an explanation of this feeling are those not feeling it...

For the umpteenth time, how do you know everyone is feeling the same thing? CLEARLY everyone is describing this "feeling" differently, giving different symptoms, different stories. So is this powerful intuition that everyone that is posting on this forum claiming to feel the same thing based on faith?

Originally posted by mrjones7885
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

I found your response funny, but I'll play a long. Once again, lovely feeling and all, how do you know the guy next to you is feeling what you're feeling? Who are you to decide what feelings should be felt?

Judging by my name, it's just a pseudonym. From a song title, but since you can judge me solely on an internet pseudonym, I rest my case with you.

Judging... no it was a joke
And the sharing of feelings is called empathy therefore if people are saying they feel it then THEY FEEL IT. It doesn't matter what their feeling this is clearly a positive and loving forum and you are ruining it.

Love and Light,
An

Funny I thought this forum was about the truth and denying ignorance. Yes, like I said BEFORE, it is nice that everyone is having these positive feelings. It's a matter of why is everyone saying that they know it's some awakening. Empathy means to share another persons emotion in your own perspective, not theirs. You can never grasp another persons emotion. So how can you say that you know they are feeling the same thing?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TimeCrisis

Was this directed at me?

it is directed at the person who asked how can we all know that we're feeling the same thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wow I guess I'm not alone. Its insane that I found this thread when I did. It wont explain why, but coincidences are beginning to become to geat.

I also want to make clear something, anybody who thinks they're the only ones hoping for a better future and feel like you are meant to usher in a new age of peace, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. I thought the exact same thing before I saw this thread,
edit on 26-4-2011 by AreaJerm because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by TimeCrisis

I agree to some extent but thankfully we won't have to wait years as many do or like you did for me if the spiritual changes in awakenings don't occur during or sometime after 2012 then the answer in my mind will be clear.. Nonetheless any cause in a pursuit of peace and togetherness is a good cause.. As well as any pursuit or the pursuit of enlightenment.. Your post makes sense but it also makes me feel like you stop trying and maybe it's your own guilt that made you come to this "realization"and made you think you were having delusions of grandeur maybe you are just one step away maybe all you had to do was overcome that last moment of self-doubt and you lost.... I believe in the years and crisis' to come we will all be faced with the same tests. not of faith but of will; to triumph, to overcome, to love, to come together... feeling lost has made you stray from your original path reset your goals, refocus your journey so that when your end finally comes no one not even God can say that you didn't try and you will have your honor

link   
reply to post by TheDarkestHour

I feel I can speak for everyone when I say there are only 2 emotions, Fear and Love all other emotions branch from these 2.

WE'RE FEELING THE LOVE

What are you feeling DarkestHour?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

There are many more than few as you said my brother. And of course you are right, it is getting closer and stronger.....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

So you want to help? Theres tons of ways to help. Go help serve food at your local charity. Go help cleanup the ecological disasters that are happening practically everyday. Spend time with kids that have no parents. Help build homes for people through habitat for humanity. There are millions of old people just sitting and waiting to die...go play chess with them. Theres thouands of hiking trails that require regular maintenance that is left undone. People use them to help satisfy their lives and really get something out of nature.

There are a plethora of ways to "help." Sometimes its pertinent to ask yourself what is so great about your life and what makes it any better than an insects? What have you given back in any meaningful way?

One thing modern society (more specifically American society) truly lacks is wisdom.
edit on 26-4-2011 by open_eyeballs because: fix typo

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AreaJerm

strange how many people needed this message now. i've had several people tell me via posts and emails that they needed this today. that they've been looking for confirmation.

it's no coincidence. during these times, teachers/lessons/messages/signs will be given/shown to you just when you need them.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Do you drink a lot of Red Bull by any chance?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Must add after reading many pages of this thread... With nothing but a meaningful intent.
There are more than a few 'ego' experts.
Labels and explanations etc are not in the plan! One thing I do know is ALL will know truth but not all will accept.
UFO, governments, religions, media, work, doctors, schools, even the Internet among other things are used to control manipulate and distract in the present. No one has yet tasted the fullness of what is to come...NO ONE!
Anybody who says other is self driven -ego- while able to feel change as much as others they are still trapped in the world and using worldly knowledge to explain while also feeding self importance -ego-

No harm intended just an observation! The time hasn't yet come to wake so we all still have to wait unfortunately...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
wow... indeed the OP sounded like someone that wrote what I would... either we are all dellusionals or indeed different... dunno.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

for so long I hear so many people making claims about God this in Jesus that has anyone and I mean anyone since the time of the Bible ever really met any of these people any God or Jesus. That! that's the great deception. Everyone has an opinion on what Jesus thinks on what God thinks on what Jesus wants what's God's will. human beings have been burned on stakes by real priests for so-called gods will and God let it happen just like God let Jesus die. just like he will let you die he will let all of us die. if he is real if he does exist for all the pain and suffering I have witnessed God is one wicked creature for he imagined all this and he let it all happen and because of the site work on (ATS) I will let it out and say I believe in the ancient alien theory because they're getting a lot more straight answers than any Bible as Scripture could in the making a lot more sense I've seen halos in the sky like the ones depicted over Jesus's head and over Angels those halos were UFO's and since the time of the Bible I haven't seen any winged human being flying around carrying swords. or any Jesus descending from any heaven. We've been up there already. We have gone past the clouds we have used telescopes to see millions of light years away the only thing I see up in the clouds sometimes are strange dots lights and halos moving at incredible speeds and doing incredible maneuvers so believe in an imaginary people in the sky or believe what we have been able to see recently and since the beginning of time UFOs USO's and a whole lot more UFOs............... one day they will be identified and I do believe that disclosure is coming...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join