It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you feel it?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Johncarter12345

I feel you brother. I have done the same, given people money and other gifts while people around me seem shocked. For those who are skeptical, I know it sounds weird. What these others are writing is exactly how I feel. It's like we knew something was up, and are finally finding one another.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Follow your hearts and your intuition... what you are feeling is not just a coincidence...
It will lead you to something you will never be able to leave behind. It is the path of truth and knowledge...the path of understanding the self, in all of its forms. Continue to stay aware of your intuition and what it tells you... your journey is just beginning (this goes to all!)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

No I am not feeling anything like this. I am feeling the economic crunch because I work commision sales in a product that people want but dont necessarily need.
I am feeling pinched for cash. I am feeling like the world is going crazy. I do see great social changes ahead for us due to the changes being made in the middle east and north africa. I feel there will be more war before there is any kind of reform for the govts of these regions.
I am thinking this whole raised consciousness thing is a crock. I meditate but never have an OBE. I never get any messages whispered in my ears. I dont have a spirit guide who gives me advice. I must be a total block head that these interstellar or universal messages just never make it to my in box if you know what I mean.
edit on 26-4-2011 by karen61057 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

i've said it several times in this thread and will probably say it several more: we are preprogrammed to find each other. we know that we cannot do this alone. we didn't come here alone nor will we stand alone.

now is the time to congregate. let the veil be lifted.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The lights your seeing are probably white blood cells your noticing.
Let me first describe them and you tell me if its what your seeing also...

The things looks like tiny points of light, they move at about the same rate all over the place and swim around like...for lack of a better word, sperm. They take these neat little paths, look very cool..very tiny and shiny.

if thats what your seeing (not a floater...floater is that sort of semi-transparent "string" you can see now and then...thats actually just some junk floating in your eyeball for life)
try this test:

Try this experiment....
Look at a blue sky/white paper (whatever is convenient) and look at the rate of movement.
Now do a few minutes of physical activity (enough to raise your heart rate and increase the rate of blood flow)
look at the same background.
If the spots are moving faster they are likely white blood cells.

So, thats that mystery solved

As far as seeing the shadows and whatnot, are your eyes closed?

I don't have an answer (didn't research it yet) to that if so. often I can close my eyes and can actually see my room (dark room)...can wave my hand in front of my face and can see the outline, etc. I can do this easily and actually, the darker the room, the easier it is.
What is it:? well, I don't know offhand...I can also make out the shape of the room. So, what may be happening is some sort of primitive radar or sonar ability.

the human mind is pretty awesome...as you research stuff and find out its pretty normal physical symptoms, don't become saddened that its not magic...magic is just science not understood...instead, its good to become impressed with what potential we could have

Thanks I guess? I wasn't asking for a scientific analysis as these stars (I'm sticking with the I have the solar system in my body... line) I can actually manifest and focus them and sometimes there will be a giant wall of light surrounding me at which point I get very excited and it disappears

No my eyes aren't closed mostly I keep them open. The shadowy figures come into my vision and when I notice them they seem to flee. they form symbols sometimes z's, pyramids, circles, crosses a lot of which resemble flying patterns of UFO's as they appear tranzparantly or as orbs... maybe the ufos are trying to tell me something... I don't know it is indeed a mystery but its great I only wish I knew what they meant but I have been seeing them since I was very young. My life is strange I guess. I feel like they are glimpses of my own spirit.

P>S I don't care how one might explain these phenomena because they are with me everywhere I go... and they're MINE

Anybody use crystals/stones?
I've got many quartz seraphinite (which is great for awakening the kundalini), melody stones (good for channeling telepathy ect), quartz, journey stones, sun stones (leadership)
edit on 02/23/2011 by mrjones7885 because: This thread Kicks a$$

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

I will take some more of that please. Because no one has the absolute definitive answer it is important that we all keep trying to get as close to the truth is possible and when people say things that in a small way it starts to come together piece by piece and starts to make more sense that's when I pull up a chair; even if it's all just conjecture and even if the answer is wrong because I believe every mistake leads to perfection and every wrong answer will eventually lead to the right one and so it makes sense that it's always darkest before the dawn.I hope there won't be a massive painful ending; but things will definitely have to get bad before they get good and what we are seeing now is things getting worse.. there will be a break in the storm..

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Feeling the change as we speak..I know soon very soon all the questions I have had all my life are going to be answered, Im not sure why, or how..but something is changing and fast..I look to the skies daily to see if today is the day..I dont know what exactly Im looking for..but I know its coming...Always had dreams that have weaved in messages that come true and been highly sensitive, and my 12 yr old son is extremly sensitive, hes been dreaming alot of strange things lately-(almost the same dreams i'm having but a day or so later..) that we discuss and I have to dismiss to him as a "wow" dream and go on.. He looks ast me and studies my face to see my reaction as if to say"mom you know what Im talking about" and yes in the back of my mind Im thinking geez there something going on here..... I dont share much about my perceptions because it will consume him and I need him ready and alert for daily functions, school and such. I dont want to scare him either..But yes we feel it...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

its not the spirit of christ, its the spirit of the universe.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

i've said it several times in this thread and will probably say it several more: we are preprogrammed to find each other. we know that we cannot do this alone. we didn't come here alone nor will we stand alone.

now is the time to congregate. let the veil be lifted.

I for one believe...I don't even know what I was looking for when I came across this site by accident. But apparently, I was meant to find it...and all of my brothers and sisters. I feel.....relief. I am not alone, and neither are any of you!

Blessed be!

link   

Originally posted by TheDarkestHour

Originally posted by superluminal11
i feel more disconnected with the majority
im not goal oriented
i dont get any sort of self esteem from work nor would i if i was making the world a better place or makin gobs of money.
i dont enjoy sports...im a guy.
i havent filed a tax return since 1987 nor will i ever even if it means jail or death.
i do not believe america is the best country in the whole world.
i do not vote because the entire system is a lie.
i would rather masturbate than have relation with women. what turns me on is far far different than what turns 99% of you on. there is not even a classification for it...not even in the fetishes section.

Case 1.

Originally posted by TOMFROMOZ
Do you guys sleep? I can assure you I'm not on drugs, not an insomniac as during the day I can be out like a light but every night..... I just don't want to sleep! Every night these feelings become more intense as in the day and my energy levels peak! Whatever's coming will be while I'm awake at night, I just know this no matter how silly or irrelevant it sounds. It's 3:27am here now and I'm buzzing. No drugs, no caffiene, no vampire hickies just absorbing energy from afar! Loving this step forward we are all about to take. Gonna be one hell of a thrill!

Case 2.

Originally posted by FOXTROOPER
Do yall think our senses are growing stronger with all the ufo's arriving lately and we feel our makers ? PLEASE REPLY

Case 3.

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Like warm energy going thru whole body like goosbump sensation somewhat. It kinda feels like a heat is around you but not uncomfortable its warm.

Third eye can see the energy around me and others. Possible use seeing other energies ect. Comes in handy when you can see the taxi
or soulnappers. Allows you to be able to see things more then with just your physical eyes. Like things existing in energy frequencies to fast or slow for the physical eyes to catch. I think the more exposure the more 3rd eye will see,

Case 4.

Originally posted by Invariance
reply to post by Irish614

Yes, constant headaches, particularly starting in my left temple. Sometimes accompanied by woozy/nauseas feeling. Doc says I'm fine, he thinks maybe stress... yet my husband seems to get them too, at just about the same time I do. Just as the tylenol takes them away, a few hours later another comes along.

Case 5.

How exactly are all these feelings related again? How do you know you're feeling what the next person is feeling? Do you know if they're schizophrenic, or maybe attention seeking? The answer is you don't know. You don't know what the other person is feeling, yet you close your mind off to every other possibility. If everyone in this thread is feeling something different WHERE exactly is the link?

How does everyone here know that they're all experiencing the same thing? The same awakening?

I never said I was thinking the same way, who are you refering to? It seems to me your thinking that everyone that is suggesting there may be an awakening are thinking like a bunch of cult followers with mental problems and your here to set us straight cause we don't know how to react to logical thought or emotions?

Just because you think there is nothing happening doesn't mean there isn't. Just like we are suggesting there may be something going on doesn't mean there is. You have to be open minded or there really is no use for participation if all your trying to do is make people look clueness and in need of help.

It's a double-edged sword.

link   

Your feeling is a tragic deception by the forces of darkness. No long term glory awaits you. Hell is your lot if you persist in your delusion.

The Great Deception is comming. People such as the OP are misled and will follow Lucifer in a war against God. Wake up!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Honestly, it as if I have been waiting for the end. This sick world has taken its toll on me. I love animals like you would love a brother or sister. Dogs are my best friends. While other boys my age would shoot animals for fun, I secretly wept. Not sure if that is related at all, but there times when I have more in common with animals than people.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Your feeling is a tragic deception by the forces of darkness. No long term glory awaits you. Hell is your lot if you persist in your delusion.

The Great Deception is comming. People such as the OP are misled and will follow Lucifer in a war against God. Wake up!

Piss off christian this just ain't your thread

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by anjl32

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

I for one believe...I don't even know what I was looking for when I came across this site by accident. But apparently, I was meant to find it...and all of my brothers and sisters. I feel.....relief. I am not alone, and neither are any of you!

Blessed be!

Exactly, this forum thread has given me some peace inside, I cannot explain it.

link   
hey JAG and everyone else. don't argue with the doubters. that's what they want. now, if you feel like it, then by all means. but if it's annoying you to, don't. if you ignore them, eventually they will go away.

remember: this is the cyber world. you can EASILY ignore people with NO consequences. if we don't respond to the people who are trying to degrade our feelings, they will eventually quit. all they want to do is make us talk to them because they feel left out or feel like starting drama because they thrive on it. play into if you feel like but once it becomes nagging, stop. don't even read their posts. again, there is no rule that says "everyone must be equally included in converations".

link   
reply to post by mthgs602

I know what you mean mate! I just feel like something is coming that I need to prepare for but I don't know what to do or how? I have various dreams, in various situations, of being under prepared, but i have nothing in my present life to prepare for?

I feel like something momentous is going to happen over the next few years....

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
How exciting! THIS IS IT! We are all here, now, to bring this glorious vision to reality, and brothers and sisters, I can't think of better people to share it with!

Thats the big change! We consciously come together to will into existence a better us. It's like I've said before, imagine a school of a million sardines, swimming in a tight group. And, as if by magic, they all turn left simultaneously. We are turning left, my loved ones! The time is now!

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoachSlamYou
Has anyone else been having very strange lucid dreams that seem to have meaning, they occur to me everynight.. im starting a dream journal tonight

Yes, just about every night.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

my best friend is my dog, too. when i was little, my grandpa would give my brothers and i BB guns to shoot the birds that were eating his peach trees. my brothers loved it. i for one, never shot a single bird. i "somehow" always missed. and yes...i cried everytime they shot one. i would rather see humans hunting humans than grown men in tree stands shooting a deer from 100 yards.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinity11
reply to post by mthgs602

I know what you mean mate! I just feel like something is coming that I need to prepare for but I don't know what to do or how? I have various dreams, in various situations, of being under prepared, but i have nothing in my present life to prepare for?

I feel like something momentous is going to happen over the next few years....

Something is coming. I have had a nagging feeling to be doing something, but I don't know what to do! I know I should be doing something though.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join