It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonibelle

To when I read the comments there a couple said the person started to film because the sun appeared brighter and too, to me it looks like the sun is pulsing/ changing size? but possibly just an artifact of video, though maybe not, maybe this is what people actually stopped to watch.

That is what I first noticed, that the sun seemed to be pulsating.
I didn't notice the object until I watched the darkened video, then noticed the object in the first video when I went to watch it the 2nd time. It was much harder to make out, obviously, since the camera was aimed directly at the sun.

Yes, I also wonder if some of the folks who don't see the image and those who see it much more clearly may have a difference in monitors and /or monitor settings, I have noticed when I have used different monitors especially the older ones I could't see very well some of the things I can see with my present monitor and how it is set. I see basically a diamond shape, though I can make out a bit more definition at times, and I can actually see what might LOOK like a 'Virgin Mary' kind of shape though it could also be said to look like a number of other figures depending on what/whom was was looking for.

As for the sun pulsating I do wonder if that's a video artifact, however it LOOKS to me like possibly it does pulse/change size. Would easily explain why people potentially might have stopped to have a look and maybe grab a camera.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
I remember reading something once that said that classic representation of the Virgin Mary were designed to depict a women vagina.

ALS

Ok then we are seeing the Vagina Mary, happy?

That's what i call retarded trolling.
Obviously you didn't have anything better to do this afternoon...
We need more options of flagging] posts as useless, like retarded, or beyond retarded, or way beyond retarded.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by q_ball
i saw a picture of my cat? wait...a trans am...awesome.

Show is a photo of your trans am cat and you'll make of us ALL believers to a one!

BE HOLD! I HAVE MADE BELIEVERS OF YOU ALL!!

THE VIRGIN TRANS AM AND HIS COMPANIAN....THE CAT! YOU ALL SAW IT, THE PROOF IS IN THE PICTURE!

There it is! OMG!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

I couldn't make it out myself from watching the whole video on my laptop screen. Then I got the bright idea to tilt the screen back and forth after the 1:30 mark and when I had the screen tilted towards me, I could see it. Just a resolution problem? Not sure what it is either, but being told it is the virgin mary, that's what I would make it out as. Power of suggestion.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

reply to post by DarthPhobos

This is what everyone is looking at

edit on 24-4-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

That doesn't begin to take in the whole video in it's context, how disingenuous.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Erm first I don't have a clue what the "Virgin Mary" looks like, I always thought it was my hot teacher from way back but then I found out she got around a bit so that blew that theory out of the window...in a manner of speaking, not literally.

To be honest, after watching it for the Fifteenflippingfifteenfifnidfnidfnidfndifndfniidfdnifnd time, I can only see the *DRUM ROLL*

EYE OF SAURON

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e2691eaab17.jpg[/atsimg]

Don't know what creeps me out more, some supersticious hocus pocus mumbo jumbo or actually seeing what looks like the *DRUM ROLL*

EYE OF SAURON

!!!!11

Really, if a god needs to play with hand puppets then he/she ain't no god of value imo and probably fallable like us humans.

edit on 24-4-2011 by old_god because: tippex

edit on 24-4-2011 by old_god because: 1

edit on 24-4-2011 by old_god because: 1

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
if this was project blue beam they can't make it obvious. but we can't know for sure, if these things keep happening i would say it's because of that project, but i think it would be interesting to know what the people who claim to talk to the virgin mary have to say about these things.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DropOfKim

It is not like it matters it is a promotional hoax for an album called The Book of David, by Dj Quik. The videos for his songs were added to worldstarhiphop.com on 4/20/2011... oddly the same source as the OP's original video post. Social Engineering for the win!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeanne75018
It happened in Abidjan. A little better video here: Video
edit on 24/4/2011 by jeanne75018 because: Video link added

edit on 24/4/2011 by jeanne75018 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I can see it in this video.
My question is, why is he filming there in the first place? It doesn't appear until about 1:30 in the video and there are other people around waiting. I think this could have been a planned thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Jesus Christ, It's Your Mom :0.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I would agree that PBB is well underway!
good find OP S&F

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Honestly?

I was raised catholic and and am pretty sure the whole Jesus story is a lil fake. Mother Mary isn't popping up anywhere. And if she is, it is not any divine intervention.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
The real deal is she traveled across hyper dimensions to give the people of Africa a free light show.

The Virgin Mary is known to do this apparently, according to the internet.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Phenomium

You've never known of at least 1 person in a busy place to have a camera? Is it not possible that they first noticed the sun's "actions" and that's when everyone stopped then someone pulled out their camera? That doesn't sound stupid to me.
I notice that the sun appears to get brighter, then dimmer, then MUCH brighter, and a minute later the object appeared. I think I would stop and pull out my camera too.
If this had happened in north america, there would be almost as many videos as there were people, I'm sure

edit on 24-4-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

There was nothing there. You could clearly "hear" people in the background just having a good time as this person continued to focus his camera on the sun. Do you know how a camera works? Much like the human eye as the light gets brighter the shutter closes to compensate and vice versa. That is the dimming and brightening effect you are seeing. I don't care what you say, Mother Mary did not step out of the sun and just stand there like a cardboard cut out (not moving at all), stand there in the shy while people screamed...........just to bring a message of NOTHING. It makes no sense. The only thing that makes any sense is someone playing on other peoples ignorance and spiritual innocence simply because they can. Like someone who puts a virus on the web...just to get a laugh at the idiots who open them. Clearly a hoax and nothing more. No movement of figure, no message from God. Just a cut out chillin' in th sun scaring people. Real spiritually motivating. Makes me wanna go to church.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

Don't ASK! Turn and run. . .save yourself!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I don't have time to read every post in this thread. But, I'm seeing it trend heavily to an argument about faith, rather than the fact that a "figure" is being projected on, or from the sun. Now, if this isn't some kind of publicity stunt or music video, that we all say haha!! got ya!! too, than I say we have reason for concern.
I don't think this is the virgin Mary, I also don't think this is paranormal. To me this looks like a tactic for control. I don't know anything about project blue beam, but if it relates, that would be cool.
I will read up on that....

Anyhow, think about it.... I believe 90% of West Africans are catholic...... Now you tell me, do you think they question "GOD" like you and I??

I doubt it....

The question is....Who the hell is portraying that image? and... Why??

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

No offense, but the figure did not appear. Please correct me and show screen cap of figure. I watched and saw nothing and read some of the thread. Forgive me if i missed pics, but anyone please post pics.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

edit on 24-4-2011 by AsTaR because: Wrongly placed post

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
50 people go blind from looking at virgin mary sun !!!!

I hope im posting this right....

..50 People Looking for Virgin Mary in the Sun Go Blind
dnaindia.com — At least 50 people in Kottayam district have reportedly lost their vision after gazing at the sun looking for an image of Virgin Mary. Though alarmed health authorities have installed a signboard to counter the rumor that a solar image of Virgin Mary appeared to the believers, curious onlookers, including foreign travelers, have been thronging... Mar 10, 2008 View in Crawl 4

***NOTE *** dated as Mar 10th 2008 ***

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join