It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
There's nothing there, It's just something you'd like to see and your mind playing tricks on you. It's like when you see shadows you can almost certainly see faces from them.

Getting sick of hearing about jesus/virgin mary showing up.. If they were going too, it would have happened. But it hasn't. Why would god put people he supposedly loves in situations we face today?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fatima2011
The fascinating thing about the apparition in Africa is that is happened ONE YEAR after the release of the Authentic Third Secret of Fatima, found here. It appears Our Lady is in the Trinity, The Holy Ghost is the Father. The Third Secret is a problem for the Vatican, apparently it's going to be destroyed around mid-August.

www.fatimamovement.com

I've googled about that. It seems you and your websites and blogs are the only ones claiming to have the third secret. You would think a finding such as this wouldn't be that hard to google about. And I don't believe Sister Lucia was killed and replaced by an imposter.
edit on 25-5-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I'm not convinced at all. Yeh there was something there in the negative video, But why do people always jump to the conclusion that it was the virgin mary?

How do you know it's not the harbringer of death? or something along those lines. That's why i'm not religeous. Religion has brainwashed people, They think everything that happens is by the way of god. Which is complete and utter bull.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt6320

My friend, everyone is entitled to their beliefs and I can assure you that Christians like myself are far from brainwashed. I agree that the video in the OP is unclear and difficult to see properly, but of you want to see some better footage of Mary, then have a look a few pages back at my posts with footage from another event in Zeitoun in Egypt. There are 2 videos, one from the 60's and one from 2009 (? - I forget now sorry)

I am not asking you to change any part of your belief system, but there are loads of these events that have happened around the world. Hundreds of thousands, perhaps millions of eye witnesses have experience them - myself being one of those people. Have a look and see what you think, especially the vid that is in black and white.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
ALIEN

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I wish my eyes could pick up the frequencies, alas....I've been blinded by the light.

About two months ago, I had a religious vision involving the sun....it was much more subtle. I suppose it is much different when the light frequencies are direct and you're there in person. Every time I've tried capturing phenomena on camera, it's unable to register what see with my naked eye, so I just ceased attempting after a while and instead prefer to just enjoy the moment as it happens. Can't afford the good tech anyway.

Is anyone aware of any reports or word of mouth that may have been circulating throughout this region that said there would be a vision on that day around that time? Everyone seemed prepared and gathered for the viewing. My experiences have been with little warning, but sometimes tight knit faithful communities have greater insight into events of this nature.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: darrylss

Yeah... wow.. oh cheesus crust...

...wait. So Jesus is to good for us to show up himself? He needs to send Mary? why even her? She is not relevant. Jesus as christians masses believe is a space zombie who is his own father. He should be seen, there is nothing special about Mary. How do you even know its Mary? it could be any chick in a robe.

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Heruactic
a reply to: darrylss

Yeah... wow.. oh cheesus crust...

...wait. So Jesus is to good for us to show up himself? He needs to send Mary? why even her? She is not relevant. Jesus as christians masses believe is a space zombie who is his own father. He should be seen, there is nothing special about Mary. How do you even know its Mary? it could be any chick in a robe.

I never knew chicks in a robe could levitate 30 feet in the air and swell to the size of 20 feet or more.
Why did I just waste two minutes replying to this inanity (or is it insanity)?

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Because you were bored too?

posted on Jan, 8 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
All I see is a bright light, and a dancing orb caused by the lens refracting the light, since it appears in front of the tree that much closer to the camera then the giant Sun God.

I can do stuff like that with my eye ball sometimes, where the orange streets light kind burn into the side of my eye, and boom disappear. Better off worshiping a taco that looks like her, that will really please the Gods.

edit on 8-1-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join