It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

"Virgin Mary shows herself in center of gleaming sun on April 20, 2011, in Ivory Coast (of Africa) just like any other normal day, the sun seem to be doing something extraordinary, glowing extremely in the sky, caused people to look up. skip to 1:30 of the video."

OR are they TESTING OUT the response of the people when subjecting them to the Blue beam project?

VIDEO LINK

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

Mod Note: Posting work written by others.– Please Review This Link.

edit on 24-4-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
"Virgin Mary shows herself in center of gleaming sun on April 20, 2011, in Ivory Coast (of Africa) just like any other normal day, the sun seem to be doing something extraordinary, glowing extremely in the sky, caused people to look up. skip to 1:30 of the video."

OR are they TESTING OUT the response of the people when subjecting them to the Blue beam project?

VIDEO LINK

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

What the deuce is project "Blue Beam"?

Jamie.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
wont all these people staring into the centre of the sun be blind now?

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

Wow, seriously WOW!

At first I thought it was just gonna be one of them
videos. But then boom the "Virgin Mary" appears and its clear that it is real by the reactions of the spectators. I truely believe operation blue beam is now active.

Hold on to your hats people, its gonna get crazy!

ALS

S&F (and that doesn't happen often)

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Watched both links and am not seeing it.

You'd think if God wanted her to show herself to the world it would be on more of a grand scale than this.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Virgin who? All I could see unfortunately was a very bright sun
I mean don't get me wrong it definitely looked like SOMETHING had occurred as in the Sun seemed to have gotten very bright for a minute and then die down (cloud move in front of it???), but I saw no "Virgin Mary" I'm afraid

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
New poster.

I think people are just grasping at straws now. Just like Jesus in toast and whatnot.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
that was beautiful.. i'd like to see more footage if possible

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Well My thoughts are

Project blue beam from what I read and understand, and with all the con trails do add up... I would even suggest that... if you are going to do something (projecting an image) on a global stage, why not TEST it out first remotely someplace the world wont know about.. well little to their surprise ahah these people have VIDEO capabilities...

PLEASE STAR or FLAG this for more people to become aware of whats to COME...

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Gotta be honest I see something but it's just a vague shape. Why does it always have to be some biblical refrence aswell. Why can't my dead relatives come and show themselves in the moon or something.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
i can see what looks like a head and 2 arms but thats the lot

im not saying it is a head and 2 arms it could be anything

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

haha NO KIDDING.. but I think they are attacking the faith of the people, isnt that how you break someones spirit? isnt that how HOLY wars are started and fought?

But to answer you, I think if I saw a dead relative especially on the MOON.. I would poop myself.. haha

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I BELIEVE!!!! I BELIEVE....this is a meat and potatoes story. The cameras can barely pick up the image through the glare. I can't imagine anyone could see the figure with a naked eye and how did everyone know to look at the sun through a "chalice" shapped opening minutes before the "miracle".

+2 more 
link   
the video clip is on a site for DJ QUIK who is selling his new album ' The Book of David'

i think its all self explanatory after that.
edit on 24-4-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2011 by JohnySeagull because: cant spell

+9 more 
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ac3feb6b6c2.png[/atsimg]

You mean you couldn't see this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ca520befd268.jpg[/atsimg]

ALS
edit on 24-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

It's totally biazarre. It does not really look like a "person" to me exactly but rather a shape. Seems Christ
would appear instead since he is the savior. Why would this occur in the light of the sun? It could be
a false miracle as well as the real theing.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
You guys gotta remember. People in Africa (mostly) spend almost the whole day outside. They basically live outdoors. Its not like here in America where its the complete opposite.

The point I'm trying to make is that they are completely aware of what the sky and surroundings look like at varying conditions. Sunny, overcast, stormy, cloudy, clear sky etc.

So I don't think they would get so excited over a naturally occurring phenomena.

But having said that, I realize there could be a logical, naturally occurring explanation.

But if I had to guess, I would agree with the others. Testing out Blue Beam.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I'm gonna go ahead and call this fake; There are a lot of people there, and there is noise and yelling from the start of the clip. When the guy filming is adjusting his lens or whatever, it doesn't really seem like the people are watching the sun. My guess is that he is at some sort of arrangement, like a football match, and the rest is Internet fraud history.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Well I can see squat all!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join