Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 4
136
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
Gotta be honest I see something but it's just a vague shape. Why does it always have to be some biblical refrence aswell. Why can't my dead relatives come and show themselves in the moon or something.



...that would scare everybody else




posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
reply to post by Tangled2011
 


... isnt that how HOLY wars are started and fought?



hmmm..crap u r right ...false illusions r one way to start a frenzy leading to a war





















internetmarketing, limewire



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This diamond shaped lens flare is nothing. the sun is far to bright to film without filters, it's no possible to see something in this video. But maybe the people saw something.

reference:



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux
 


Is no one watching the entire video? I saw it straight away, there is no way its a lens flare. The shape and look of the phenomenon coupled with the reaction of the crowd tells us it was something real.

Try this video it is much easier to see it as the brightness and contrast has been lowered, the good stuff starts about 1:30.



ALS



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
There is something but you must understand some people on this forum are very ignorant and wouldn't believe something even if it slapped them in the face, its not a lens flare, ive worked in photography and with photoshop and this looks nothing like a lens flare, if its not real i would say somebody playing a joke... would be more suspect if there wasnt loads of people screaming and less believable.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
it looks like SOMETHING is there......
Is it The Blessed Mother? I dont know...can someone grab a frame from this and post it?
edit on 4/24/2011 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Sorry op , i watched it twice and didn't see anything.
Just me likely, all i seen was the sun and some rubbish on the pavement.

Happy Easter though.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by cushycrux
 


Is no one watching the entire video? I saw it straight away, there is no way its a lens flare. The shape and look of the phenomenon coupled with the reaction of the crowd tells us it was something real.

Try this video it is much easier to see it as the brightness and contrast has been lowered, the good stuff starts about 1:30.



ALS



I really don't know what they see, but what we see is a sens flare. ccd and cmos are not made for such bright pictures and can be damaged. so the overbright part is a little darker on the image. some cameras show a black spot when filming the sun.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Itop1
 


To be honest, I think the OP is part of the problem, Its not very good. People are just watching the video then posting without reading the rest of the thread. There for missing a lot of better infomation.

Maybe I should start another thread with all the information, Video analysis, translation etc..etc within the OP.

ALS



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux
 


So how would you account for the shape? And the people saying "Look" "Blue-green" and "Its wonderful"?

ALS



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cushycrux
This diamond shaped lens flare is nothing. the sun is far to bright to film without filters, it's no possible to see something in this video. But maybe the people saw something.

reference:


"It's not possible...."? Prove to me that it is not possible, instead of declaring it so from your pulpit. You beg the question what this image was (CLEARLY to all but those too blind to see that of a woman in flowing robes). And yes, of course, the people saw something. What on Earth do you think all that shouting and screaming was about?

Get real.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Bright light from the sun shine between two trees and a few len-flares......Well maybe I cannot see her because my energy (or whatever it is) is not vibrating enough or my spiritual self is not leveled-up....or she only shows herself to believers.

Bottom line is...I'm better off not buying to these ......


Yeah. Africans get hysterical about the bright sun every day, don't they?

Second line.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
im slightly confused also , since i cant see it very well, unless this is what people mean by Mary?




which is

?

did run the image through PS and applied a ink lines filter, got this :



if this aint what people are seeing then i dont have a clue lol, cause i cant see it

edit :


added a darker contrast for better visibility



edit on 24-4-2011 by MayheMMakeR because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MayheMMakeR
im slightly confused also , since i cant see it very well, unless this is what people mean Mary?



if this aint what people are seeing then i dont have a clue lol, cause i cant see it


Yep, thats it.

ALS



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Some people see Marie, I see this:






posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux
 


I think that's what i saw too
what is it?



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
For those that say they can't see anything unusual then I think they need to go to the opticians to get their eyes checked lol.
There is obviously a diamon shaped object there. I doubt it has anything to do with the two trees as it isn't really anywhere near them.
The crowd seems genuinely excited by the object in the sky... with that many people it would be hard to fake (act) it. There must be around 30 people there - you can see that when the cameraman moves his camera down and up again.
Why would people be cheering and screaming if it was a lense flare? Obviously they wouldn't be able to see the flare because that would be only on the camera.

Very strange. It does look like a figure in a robe, but with only the outlines you can't say for definite.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Noviz because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
reply to post by cushycrux
 


I think that's what i saw too
what is it?


A lens flare of some kind. Sorry to destroy the magic, this is just what is is. But maybe the People saw something we can't see on this bad video.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noviz
For those that say they can't see anything unusual then I think they need to go to the opticians to get their eyes checked lol.
There is obviously a diamon shaped object there. I doubt it has anything to do with the two trees as it isn't really anywhere near them.
The crowd seems genuinely excited by the object in the sky... with that many people it would be hard to fake (act) it. There must be around 30 people there - you can see that when the cameraman moves his camera down and up again.
Why would people be cheering and screaming if it was a lense flare? Obviously they wouldn't be able to see the flare because that would be only on the camera.

Very strange.


SORRY, BUT I SAID WHAT WE SEE ON THE VIDEO IS A LENS FLARE TO SAY IT THE 3RD TIME. I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY (YES THEY SEE SOMETHING) SAW BUT WE CAN'T SEE IT ON THAT VIDEO /Caps.



posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by Griffo
 


You can clearly see the so called robed Mary.



You have to get your head just right to see it clearly.
ALS



Ahhhhhh now THERE WE GO! OP how about letting peeps know...especially those of us with laptops that surf on the living room coffee table whereas our screens might not be angled right, that you need to angle your head/screen in order to see it? NOW YES I DO see a very small image in the middle of the bright light


HOWEVER, as far as I am concerned it remains just that, a small image that borders on looking like something humanoid because it could look like anything else really. Imagine we were a world were we say...worshiped all of the pieces of say a chess board. Would that image look EXACTLY like a Bishop piece? You betcha. Now because I believe in Jesus Christ/God I WILL say that once you factor in other historical stories where the Virgin Mary has shown herself and in the matter that she chose to do so and apply it to this sighting (if that is in fact what it is and not some CGI/Photoshop bluff that seems to be more and more commonplace today especially within the UFO community which has basically made me question what if anything can be believed as truth anymore), but factoring all of that in, then this is really interesting and until proven otherwise then sure I can see that as a possibility.





new topics
top topics
 
136
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join