It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BlendingUnicorns

What discoveries has been made? In a PBB sense.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Im going to keep an open mind on this one im not sure what it is might just be a reflection of the sun off the trees but alot of people saw this so who knows..

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Project blue balls would never happen in this fashion .

To get the fact straight we have to answer these questions

1. What happen before and after with the locals?
2. Why was a camera on hand

It is either one of these 3 answers obviously

1> Hoax
2> PBB
3? God

I am sticking with 1 or 3 for now. peanut butter project just is the worlds stupid conspiracy. Next to Australia moving on the world map

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I see no constructive evidence of any information about the locals whereabouts after this phenomena happened. ATS need to stop looking at photos and go directly to the source.

ats needs to become like journalist rather than image analyzers

edit on 28-4-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
To all of those of you who think this is either a hoax or some elaborate experiment in mass hysteria via something like Project Blue Beam I point out the following things:

1) Have you ever pointed a camera at the sun and taken a pic? Most often when it is directly pointed at the sun you will get those beam looking effects from the sun. Unfortunately as good as camera lenses are, they do not work the same way a human eye does, so they cannot be relied on 100% of the time to pick up what we see.

2) Why would those behind a project like Blue Beam (assuming it exists in the first place) choose Africa to show a Christian figure who I might add is not entirely accepted by christianity outside of the catholic church.

3) This was reported on a local news station there. I tried to download the clip for my collection of Marian associated phenomena but the video was pulled off YouTube as I was downloading it.....
Fear not though, I have part of the clip (in French) and I have re-uploaded it in YouTube.

4) For those of you who want to know about the people who saw it, I just found a clip. Main reason no-one is finding and posting it is that everything is in French, that being the national language of the Ivory Coast.

My French is not amazing, so can someone who speaks French please confirm this is related to the supposed visions in question. I hear the words Virgin Mary and vision so I am assuming it is related. The very last frame shows the name of what I presume the place it happened - D'Agboville Cathedral of Saint Jean Marie Vianney.

Partial News Report

Some testimonies from a child who saw it and the local priest

Another Video clip of the apparition - once again pretty crappy but you can tell from the sound of the people's voices that they genuinely believe what they are seeing

I am not asking anyone to believe and I am not pushing an agenda here, but I will say that to the people of the Ivory Coast this seems to have been a very genuine thing.

edit on 28-4-2011 by markosity1973 because: To add extra video clips

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Seriously, all I see here is some dude pointing his camera straight at the sun. How does that show us anything?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamwarder

if you are watching on a lap top, tilt the lap top back a bit, then watch. clear as day right in the middle of sun. Certainlly not a hoax. All those people saw something that excited them.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

i don't think i need to explain much.

/thread
edit on 28-4-2011 by arvidownsyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by arvidownsyou because: /fail at embedding my video the first time

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by radkrish
To all people who think that its actually 'virgin mary', give me a reason why you think its virgin mary and not a penguin?

Come on..I want to see a solid evidence that its virgin mary..anyone?

To all the people who think it is not PROVE IT!!!

I want to see solid evidence it is not... Anyone??...

I can't believe I actualy have to do this... but anyway...

Here is one of the pictures that I took.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a929cef18aa7.png[/atsimg]

And here is me using paint to show those that can't see the overall shape which shows it is a woman.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c457cf132d7.png[/atsimg]

That plus the fact that we can even see a halo around her head, her right foot is slightly higher than her left foot as if hovering or flying, and her right leg seems to be bent slightly at the knee.

Let's see, how many women are known for having a halo, having a cape, wearing white and blue/purple, plus is able to hover or fly? Not even wonder woman

edit on 28-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: errors.

Okay to show how absolutely absurd this is, this is my take on what it is. Here is obvious proof that the image in the sun is actually a flying banana.

So here is the original photo without showing you the proper outlining of said banana plane.

Here is the enhanced version for those who can't see the overall shape of the flying banana.

Now see everyone, look how easy that was to turn a blob into whatever I wanted it to be. Please just take a step back and think about things. I can understand that waiting on the return of the messiah is burnt into your hopes and beliefs, but you HAVE GOT TO BE a little bit more selective next time.

Bananas don't wear veils or capes.

And the testimony from witnesses says it was the Virgin, not a fruit. The image clearly looks like the Virgin too, or at least a woman in a robe. Not a blob or a papaya.

Maybe you could mistake the sun for an orange, except oranges don't grow, shrink, grow, then shrink again.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by arvidownsyou

i don't think i need to explain much.

/thread
edit on 28-4-2011 by arvidownsyou because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2011 by arvidownsyou because: /fail at embedding my video the first time

Start by telling us why false apparitions discount real ones.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntc0394
en.m.wikipedia.org...
There.
The link above should end this silly thread.

Right so you claim.

I just can't believe how hard some people have to TRY to work to demean sightings like this one.

If it CAN BE PROVEN to be a hoax ok, but PROVE IT... don't come around claiming "it is some freakish light show" or some such nonsense. This is not the first time such a figure has appeared, and she has appeared to some people in particular, and to hundreds, and even thousands of people, but it CAN'T be possible according to those that don't want to think it is possible...

If threads like this one bothers so much some people, DON'T PARTICIPATE ON IT!!!

edit on 28-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

What is absurb is that you obviously need contact lenses, or glasses because what you drew had NOTHING to do with the photo at all.

But keep claiming and telling yourself it is a "flying banana" and call us absurd...

Some people REALLY need to come to terms that what they think they know is NOT everything that exists...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
You know, there are an awful lot of primates in Africa. Mankind's ancestors are primates. Perhaps there is something to this!

Could there be a Banana God?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm currently on my phone, if the link(above) doesn't work, simply go to page 36 and look for my name

Originally posted by markosity1973
To all of those of you who think this is either a hoax or some elaborate experiment in mass hysteria via something like Project Blue Beam I point out the following things:

1) Have you ever pointed a camera at the sun and taken a pic? Most often when it is directly pointed at the sun you will get those beam looking effects from the sun. Unfortunately as good as camera lenses are, they do not work the same way a human eye does, so they cannot be relied on 100% of the time to pick up what we see.

2) Why would those behind a project like Blue Beam (assuming it exists in the first place) choose Africa to show a Christian figure who I might add is not entirely accepted by christianity outside of the catholic church.

3) This was reported on a local news station there. I tried to download the clip for my collection of Marian associated phenomena but the video was pulled off YouTube as I was downloading it.....
Fear not though, I have part of the clip (in French) and I have re-uploaded it in YouTube.

4) For those of you who want to know about the people who saw it, I just found a clip. Main reason no-one is finding and posting it is that everything is in French, that being the national language of the Ivory Coast.

My French is not amazing, so can someone who speaks French please confirm this is related to the supposed visions in question. I hear the words Virgin Mary and vision so I am assuming it is related. The very last frame shows the name of what I presume the place it happened - D'Agboville Cathedral of Saint Jean Marie Vianney.

Partial News Report

Some testimonies from a child who saw it and the local priest

Another Video clip of the apparition - once again pretty crappy but you can tell from the sound of the people's voices that they genuinely believe what they are seeing

I am not asking anyone to believe and I am not pushing an agenda here, but I will say that to the people of the Ivory Coast this seems to have been a very genuine thing.

edit on 28-4-2011 by markosity1973 because: To add extra video clips

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have just one question: why we got only one video source? If Virgin Mary shows in front of 1000 peoples, I think that we must have at least 10 phone cameras.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucasraffablog
I have just one question: why we got only one video source? If Virgin Mary shows in front of 1000 peoples, I think that we must have at least 10 phone cameras.

That is a very valid question. If you check my earlier posts a few pages back, I have explained the Mary phenomenon in a little more depth.

There were more vids than this over the weekend, but like the news report I only got part of, a lot of them have now disappeared off YouTube which is kinda frustrating really.

For those of you who want to know more about Mary Phenomena this is not an isolated event by any means. I suggest you google any / all of the following:

Fatima, Lourdes, Medjugorje, Garabandal, Zeitoun. Garabandal features very strange footage of the visionaries and shows one of them receiving a host from an invisible source and Zeitoun has clearer shots of Mary.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

Yup. Its more like seeing faces in the clouds. And all these 'religious' people are having the time of their life..

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

i think i have an answer for this question you asked. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> 2) Why would those behind a project like Blue Beam (assuming it exists in the first place) choose Africa to show a Christian figure who I might add is not entirely accepted by christianity outside of the catholic church.

WEEELL the answer IS this. THEY (BlueBeam) WOULD choose AFRICA B-E-C-A-U-S-E it WOULD be a SMART idea TO test 3D projections BASED on a SIGNIFICANTLY important CATHOLIC figure upon a culture who is very DIVERSE in THEIR religion preference. WHY test it somewhere where CATHOLICISM is the dominant religion and it could possibly have the POTENTIAL to go wrong in front of many spectators. These are EVIL minds we are dealing with they want to get it down to the bone before the FINAL SHOW. I honestly DO see SOMETHING there and i DONT believe it was a "MIRACLE" performed by GOD for the fact that if this really is virgin mary and the MOTHER of god HERSELF who we are seeing in THIS video i dont think god HIMSELF would manifest HIS own MOTHER on a full flesh body to about 50 people. AND even though other branches of christianity DONT believe MARY being a VIRGIN shes STILL remains a HOLY figure in all of christianity based religions. Main point trying to GET across : BLUE BEAM PROJECT BABEEEH. ITS GONNA BE A HELL OF A SHOW SO SIT BACK AND ENJOY CUZ THATS ALL IT IS, NOTHING BUT HARMLESS 3D PROJECTIONS, THE ONLY ONES THAT WILL BE CAUSING ALL THE HARM WILL BE US WHEN WE ALL BEGIN WW3 OVER WHOS GOD IT WAS THAT APPEARED IN THE SKY. BUT LETS BE STRONG AND KEEP UNITED CUZ ITS MORE OF US THAN IT IS OF THEM SO VIVA LA RESISTAAAHNCE.
LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL OF YOU

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by notfromthisworld

i think i have an answer for this question you asked. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> 2) Why would those behind a project like Blue Beam (assuming it exists in the first place) choose Africa to show a Christian figure who I might add is not entirely accepted by christianity outside of the catholic church.

WEEELL the answer IS this. THEY (BlueBeam) WOULD choose AFRICA B-E-C-A-U-S-E it WOULD be a SMART idea TO test 3D projections BASED on a SIGNIFICANTLY important CATHOLIC figure upon a culture who is very DIVERSE in THEIR religion preference. WHY test it somewhere where CATHOLICISM is the dominant religion and it could possibly have the POTENTIAL to go wrong in front of many spectators. These are EVIL minds we are dealing with they want to get it down to the bone before the FINAL SHOW. I honestly DO see SOMETHING there and i DONT believe it was a "MIRACLE" performed by GOD for the fact that if this really is virgin mary and the MOTHER of god HERSELF who we are seeing in THIS video i dont think god HIMSELF would manifest HIS own MOTHER on a full flesh body to about 50 people. AND even though other branches of christianity DONT believe MARY being a VIRGIN shes STILL remains a HOLY figure in all of christianity based religions. Main point trying to GET across : BLUE BEAM PROJECT BABEEEH. ITS GONNA BE A HELL OF A SHOW SO SIT BACK AND ENJOY CUZ THATS ALL IT IS, NOTHING BUT HARMLESS 3D PROJECTIONS, THE ONLY ONES THAT WILL BE CAUSING ALL THE HARM WILL BE US WHEN WE ALL BEGIN WW3 OVER WHOS GOD IT WAS THAT APPEARED IN THE SKY. BUT LETS BE STRONG AND KEEP UNITED CUZ ITS MORE OF US THAN IT IS OF THEM SO VIVA LA RESISTAAAHNCE.
LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL OF YOU

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Another problem is Christians are warned there will be many false messiahs, and they will do great wonders, but they are warned not to chase after them but have patience. Also killing you enemies is contradictory to most of the NT, and the bible literate ones will not obey it.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join