It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I see nothing that suggests an image of a person, let alone a so called image of "The Virgin Mary" which I want to remind you all, no one knows what she looked like. all we have are images of her created many hundreds of years after she was allegedly alive.
I would like to see someone re-create an image of me in 400 years time without any written descriptions or photo graphs to go on. I guarantee it wont look anything like I do today

edit on 24-4-2011 by musashi9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i saw a picture of my cat? wait...a trans am...awesome.

On a serious note, I see nothing that cant be attributed to excitement or just the imagination. Whats that thing the mind does where it can turn shapes etc into actual images so fourth? I think this could be just that, we are seeing what we want to see. If it was shown at a car show it may have been interpreted as a sign from GM

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
that's really weird and it would be really interesting if it was because of the project blue beam, that would mean something really evil is about to happen.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If it was "Project Bluebeam" it would surely have been much more well defined, so as to leave zero doubt, instead of leaving just enough uncertainty so as to require either faith OR doubt when evaluating.

It's an interesting thread just to observe the reactions and responses, at the very least.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

i don't see anything. just a bright light and a lot of people hootin and hollarin

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

Show is a photo of your trans am cat and you'll make of us ALL believers to a one!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
here is a lowered contrast version, you can make out the Virgin Mary shape.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeBoss

looks like a hollow black diamond to me.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Assuming the video is not a complete fraud then it IS possible still that it was some type of 'bluebeam type' go at what may soon be more to come.

I do wonder, IF the sun appeared to be behaving ' strangely' and people had gathered to take note of THAT, that if MIGHT have somethig to do with these "EM-type/other' weapons systems that have been alleged to be causing so many reported sightings of 'fireballs' and 'haarp-clouds' and other sky anomolies, they seem to be appearing more and more in the news all the time. Adding a hologram potentially could have been the added touch.

The 'two suns over China' and the 'spiral vortex' and things of that nature appear to me to be plausibly linked to these types of systems and potentially I do wonder when we're going to witness better more convincing holograms and 'signs' and just how many people will be gullible enough not to realize they are manmade.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
How the bloody hell does anyone know what the virgin Mary looks like?...........those pictures you see in church on a Sunday aren't photographs !

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
My $0.02. I think people see what has meaning for them. That in no way is meant to negate the personal importance of the event to those that were there.

Just tonight I was taking a sunset photo series, hoping for a green flash. There were people from the big island over here and just at sunset, they walked into my field of view, held hands and softly sang a prayer. The sunset was equally beautiful.

For me, I might see the smile of God here in this photo here, taken tonight.

Another way of saying it is that the sunlight refracted through the various layers of warm and cooler air to produce a phenomenon called an Estrucan Vase, caused by an inferior mirage.

Yet another way to say it is that while the people were softly singing, that I felt the temporary peace of the cosmos and was fortunate enough to capture a photo that nearly reflected the maginficence of the moment.

If you see it, and it moves you, it is real, regardless of what labels we affix to the phenomenon. Moreover, are the labels even necessary? I don't see the Virgin Mary in the OP video, even in the enhanced repost of it. If the people there were moved, it mattered. Just one brownneck's opinion.
edit on 24/4/11 by argentus because: broken link

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I dunno. I kinda of feel as though, in the year 2011, we're more sophisticated than this. Surely God, Jesus and Mary understand this and when they really want to communicate with us, we'll need no interpretation. Plus I feel that neither Mary nor Jesus needs to resort to theatrics or optical illusions. But that's just me.

link   
I think you kinda screwed the pooch on this thread. You should've presented it as a "What do you see here?" thread because now I do see it, but I only see it because I have been told what to see. That's no way to present information.

link   
The cell phone camera was crap the guy was using. So how can we assume that the image was distored like
that in real life.
The crowd reaction when the image appreared, leads me to believe that the image of the
virgin Mary was easy to see for the people viewing it.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Teeky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by q_ball

Show is a photo of your trans am cat and you'll make of us ALL believers to a one!

BE HOLD! I HAVE MADE BELIEVERS OF YOU ALL!!

THE VIRGIN TRANS AM AND HIS COMPANIAN....THE CAT! YOU ALL SAW IT, THE PROOF IS IN THE PICTURE!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm having a bit of trouble here.........ON THE FIRST video........the upper right hand corner has the words:
AFRIKA-UNITED TV on it.........I can find NOTHING about them.....is that even a ligitimate internet channel or TV station in Ivory Coast??? I see there is a YouTube account/channel.......but no info about WHO shot this or reported this??? The image could easily be placed in the sky, that's a given, Disney World does a better job of it, but WHO is putting this out there with Afrika-United TV pasted on it??? Does anyone know???

link   
It did almost look like it materialized out of the sun!

And like I said before,maybe someone noticed it,then told everyone,and then people took out their phones hoping they would catch it!

link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

No.. I have 2 eyes. Thank God they are relatively healthy. I did not see anything resembling Virgin Mary or any other Biblical figure in those videos. All I saw was the sun being very bright and people being very loud. I don't know what rose-colored glasses you are watching this video with, but I saw nothing.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Either I'm blind, I lack faith, I'm being trolled, or there really isn't anything of distinctive biblical shape in the sun in the video. I saw absolutely nothing, not even a humanoid form. And now my eyes hurt. So I'm going to go with being trolled.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by darrylss

Wow, seriously WOW!

At first I thought it was just gonna be one of them
videos. But then boom the "Virgin Mary" appears and its clear that it is real by the reactions of the spectators. I truely believe operation blue beam is now active.

Hold on to your hats people, its gonna get crazy!

ALS

S&F (and that doesn't happen often)

If that is the result of Project Blue Beam, then I am rather disappointed. I mean, maybe I was expecting something much more clear, but watching it you can barely make an image out at around the 1:30 mark... You certainly can not look at it and accurately say it is the Virgin Mary... You just sort of see an outline that could be a person... At least this is what I saw when I watched.

I agree, the video does seem legit along with the peoples reactions, but... I don't know.... I just cannot get excited about this video... Perhaps it was much more visible in person? I don't know, but I can BARELY make out the outline of what could be a person... Sometimes....That's about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join