It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
This is a cool video, but I gotta agree with someone else who mentioned the website it was on and DJ Quik's new album "The Book of David" being advertised all over it.

What's most likely here:

1. Just clouds making the traditional robed figure shape of Mary in front of the sun
2. Project Blue Beam is being tested on a remote part of the world
3. Viral marketing for a rap album

4. The Woman Clothed in the Sun (Revelations).

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deja`Vu
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I would like this to be real so I choose to believe. I just wish this would have happened in Japan were they need miracles most.

Do they believe in the virgin mary?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
At first I looked at the picture (a still from the video) and I couldn't see anything but a bright glare from the sun. Then, as I was about to look at another thread... I bent my laptop screen down a little more and I saw the bright white outline of a Virgin Mary shaped light in the lower center of the sun. It was like a light within the light of the sun.

But honestly, who knows whether it was "real" - in the sense that, it actually appeared there in the video and wasn't placed after-the-fact.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I do see something but if it's mary or not I do not know. I'm not a believer, well I believe in a creator but nothing more. Well time will tell all, there is nothing more to say other than whatever is in the sun does not have to be mary, would be cool if it was mary but anyway I suppose I would go to hell because I do not believe in any of that

have a nice night

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOdogg

I'm not a holy person either, but at the age of 7 I saw a cloud shaped like Buddah. I had never heard of or saw statues of Buddah before that day. I knew it was special and something higher than myself.

Also in 2004 my boyfriend and I saw Jesus on a trash can right outside white castle. Lol, I know that's silly but I saw it first and asked my boyfriend if he saw the image and he said yes.

Neither of us were church goers.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
First of all this is just stupid.

Secondly, Why were they all waiting there with their cameras pointed at the sun? Did mary schedule an appointment with them too? Maybe it was a friend of marys that told them she was going to be in the area and that everyone should stare at the sun until she arrives.
Third, Jesus saved mankind, NOT MARY! Get it right people. Why all this worship of a container and not of the Lord himself. Mary in the sun.....just making an appearance with no message....on a grilled cheese sandwich to be sold on Ebay and actually bought for $28,000. Mary seen on a pancake?....a cave wall....a dirty window? Are we seeing a pattern here? You all are being deceived. The worst part is you're being deceived by an almost childish attempt to pull at your spiritual strings ...AND YOU'RE FALLING FOR IT!
I can't believe this.

Worshipping the saints is not right. You can say all you wont that catholics don't worship the saints, but when I think catholic....... I automatically think mary and not Jesus......wonder why that is? Seem like a diversion from Satan if you ask me...and it's working apparantly. Anyone can SAY anything....Bush says he's a Christian...am I supposed to believe that as well? - "For every tree is known by his own fruit" - (Luke 6:44)

(Matthew 2:11)

"And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him"

-Did they worship Mary? No. They worshipped the (then) child Jesus.

For all of those catholics who will retort what i have said about them worshipping Mary instead of Jesus....take a look at this link first and know that you are deluded.

Proof of Mary worship by catholicism

This whole Mary everywhere thing is a hoax either from man of the devil himself because it is distracting from the true King of Kings and his message and leads Jesus' flock in a slightly different direction. Like the trajectory of a bullet.....one slight deviation and after a lengthy trip...you will be way off the mark. The bible says the devil is crafty and subtle......not bold and in your face, so he would do something like this to deviate from the truth JUST ENOUGH to turn man away from worshipping the true savior.
Visions of Mary are nothing but a hoax....if you ask me nothing but a joke. Mary is venerated by being the chosen of GOD to carry his message and our savior....but that's where it stops. After the seed is removed from the package.......it's the seed that is of vaue.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm not sure what your source is to know that this looks like the Virgin Mary. But, I don't think it looks like her at all. I think it looks exactly like the Mistress Shaniqua.

Where to you find a reference for what Mary looked like? Mid-evil paintings? LOL. Because I guarantee you that Mary looked like nothing that how she is represented in classical artwork.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I just showed the video to my wife and she said.........and I quote "it looks like a vagina"
I think Project Blue Beam might need to make a few adjustments before their next test.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
As to why they're looking at the sun, I think it's the same reason people keep saying they don't see anything. The figure doesn't appear for a bit -- first the light gets very, very bright, which, especially cutting through the trees like that, I would expect people to stop and look at.

I don't know for a fact it's real -- someone pointed out the soundtrack could have been added in, for example. But I don't think the people looking toward the sun is evidence either way.

And the Catholic-bashing/Mary-worship stuff is off-topic. Please stop. I'm far, far from being a Catholic, but I don't want to see the thread dragged into that. Start a religious debate thread if you must. Whether those claims are true has no bearing on whether this video is real or what it shows.
edit on 24-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFloggingMaryx
At first I looked at the picture (a still from the video) and I couldn't see anything but a bright glare from the sun. Then, as I was about to look at another thread... I bent my laptop screen down a little more and I saw the bright white outline of a Virgin Mary shaped light in the lower center of the sun. It was like a light within the light of the sun.

But honestly, who knows whether it was "real" - in the sense that, it actually appeared there in the video and wasn't placed after-the-fact.

Yes, but you have to combine that impession with the reaction of the crowd, that's what makes it most disconcerting or discombobulating.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Project Blue Beam, maybe. NOT the mother mary thats for sure. Some other explanation is at hand. The reason for my disbelief in PBB, is they say, This is the first preparation for the plan for humanity because what they want to do is destroy the beliefs of all Christians and Muslims on the planet. Why would the project her? Maybe I'm missing something.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

You've never known of at least 1 person in a busy place to have a camera? Is it not possible that they first noticed the sun's "actions" and that's when everyone stopped then someone pulled out their camera? That doesn't sound stupid to me.
I notice that the sun appears to get brighter, then dimmer, then MUCH brighter, and a minute later the object appeared. I think I would stop and pull out my camera too.
If this had happened in north america, there would be almost as many videos as there were people, I'm sure

edit on 24-4-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

see Revelaations ie: the woman clothed in the sun. Need not be Mary, just a woman, as a "great sign in the heavens". The Bible believers need to just stop and think for a minute... maybe the "woman clothed in the sun" isn't merely a reference to the transit of venus.. I realize I mentioned this before, but the thread is fast moving, and I don't think anyone else has surfaced that reference.

Woman clothed in the sun.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
That was almost good enough to deceive the very elect! LOL

Almost...but not quite.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

I think the ptb would project the Virgin Mary to stage a fake rapture. They would do this In order to get bunch of
people to willingly believe and go with hungry greys on their space ships.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I do appoligise, but I cant see it, even from the still pictures of the video, I just cant see what im suppose to see, does that mean im not the one

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
reply to post by C21H30O2I

I think the ptb would project the Virgin Mary to stage a fake rapture. They would do this In order to get bunch of
people to willingly believe and go with hungry greys on their space ships.

You mean the book they released through Hillary Clinton called "To Serve Man" was nothing but a COOK BOOK all along! Figures.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
The object seems stationary. If it were Mary, wouldn't she be moving? The problem I have with these "so called miracles" why is it always a tease? If Mary of God wanted to show themselves, why not a moving and detail image that nobody could question as real? I can see the outline comparison of pictures depicting Mary, but anyone can use that image to create a hologram. I just don't buy these sightings because their open to interpretations and what the eye wants to see. Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

This is what everyone is looking at

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonibelle
reply to post by DarthPhobos

This is what everyone is looking at

Oh, well.. hell... that isn't the Virgin Mary at all..

It's Rectangular Snip, the band leader of Tangerine Dream.
edit on 24-4-2011 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join