It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Just looks like a bunch of people screaming at the sun to me

link   
reply to post by notimportant

Guess your not familiar with the Fatima prophecies.

link   
sounds like they're watching a soccer game
vid looks wack and reactions arnt convincing enough for seeing a giant divine women in the middle of the sun looking down on you

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I would like this to be real so I choose to believe. I just wish this would have happened in Japan were they need miracles most.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
the shape kind of reminds me of this halo phenomenon....

complete with a diamond center, with two beams shooting off the top and bottom of it...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Just by the crowd's reaction ,
it is obvious it was something out of the ordinary

And yes , I see what seems to be a woman...
dressed like the typical image of the "Virgin Mary"

Now if it's real or blue beam or whatever, I say you never know

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sforscott

And what do you think the shape is?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Deja`Vu

Funny comment

Have you ever heard of Africa ? Ivory Coast?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Why is this the virgin mary? I am seriously asking this question because it doesnt even look like a human.. Sure it kind of looks like a human shape but you can barely even see through the glare and everyone is jumping to the conclusion that this is the virgin mary.. why?

I really would like a serious answer to this as to why you chose the virgin mary considering you can BARELY make out the figure..Just like someone else asked why is it everytime something is seen it HAS to be biblical? Not only that but if I saw a giant woman in robes floating in the middle of the sun I think my reaction would be much more than cheering.. who knows maybe giant floating women are a common occurrence in africa

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
im no expert at looking at images in the sun,

but im pretty sure that was a penguin!!!

any other links or videos from a different source???

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Seibei

A "woman clothed in the sun" does however fit with Biblical prophecy... it needn't be Mary, although far beit for me to say to God where and how Mary ought to be depicted or glorified..

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Too funny!!! I have never seen a photograph of Mary the mother of Jesus, so forgive me if I don't believe that this is her in the sunlight, It still amazes me that after thousands of years people still think that any obscure image can be the actual Jesus, Mary, Mohammad...you name it, regardless of the fact that there are no actual paintings or renderings of what they actually looked like while living.

Why can't it be my great, great aunt that I never knew?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
They, I will assume, saw it more clearly... with the naked eye.

I doubt the camera could capture her beauty.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Has anyone actually stopped to consider this fact......

Apart from the obvious fact that she was human and has no power in the spirtual (something lost on the Catholics)....

The virgin Mary isn't a virgin. She had about seven children in the end.

Even if the Catholics were right, it is impossible for anyone to see "the Virgin Mary" as she was no longer a virgin since about 2-3 years after Jesus birth. She ceased being a virgin when she conceived the other brothers of Jesus.

Mary isn't the mother of God, as Catholics pray. Jesus was the sons of God so how could she be the mother of God?

Some Catholics needs to read their Bible they carry.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by Griffo
I love how you can barely just make out a possible humanoid shape, but some people have the ability to determine that it is the 'virgin' Mary

You can't make out enough detail to objectively state that its the Virgin Mary or Mary Poppins for that matter.

No umbrella.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I really can't see anything out of that still.......I'm sure I could if I tried really hard much like a cloud in the sky could become an elephant to me, but I don't think that new 10 sec video shows me any more then what I didn't see before. Perhaps my eyes are failing me but this is IMHO.

Okay Scratch that! Upon going through some of the posts the video with the darker images allowed me to see what everybody is talking about.......

However why does it have to be Mary? And why is it just hovering in a cloud staring at everybody? I do believe in God and everything he does has a purpose, but what kinda purpose would putting Mary in a Cloud hovering over Africa have? That is the question.......Like I said before where in Africa is it and is there any significance to this place or time have?
edit on 24-4-2011 by iLoGiCViZiOnS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well all i can tell is the sun is blooming, at first it was hard to see. Its a person in a robe clearly but who or what? It could be Jesus himself, the sun = son of god. Or the blue beam hologram we have been hearing about. Heck the blue beam rumor could be a lie made up by satan and his dark forces to create doubt.

Catholics will see Mary

Christians will see Jesus

Muslims will see Muhammad

Skeptics will see Blue Beam or a well crafted hoax

Not lens flare
edit on 24-4-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Maybe because she bore him they consider her to be the mother?

Some of the comments in this thread are unreal.
I know I don't know for sure what that was, but it was not lens flare.
Those who were there that day know what they say, and by the reaction, it was something magnificent.
Everyone seems to be focused on just the image, but did anyone else notice the sun doing a little dance?
Very interesting video! Every hair on my body stood up. It would be great to here a witness testimony.

I edited to add this for everyone saying they cant see anything.

There it is...CLEAR AS DAY!
edit on 24-4-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2011 by jonibelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
This is a cool video, but I gotta agree with someone else who mentioned the website it was on and DJ Quik's new album "The Book of David" being advertised all over it.

What's most likely here:

1. Just clouds making the traditional robed figure shape of Mary in front of the sun
2. Project Blue Beam is being tested on a remote part of the world
3. Viral marketing for a rap album

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrylss
"Virgin Mary shows herself in center of gleaming sun on April 20, 2011, in Ivory Coast (of Africa) just like any other normal day, the sun seem to be doing something extraordinary, glowing extremely in the sky, caused people to look up. skip to 1:30 of the video."

OR are they TESTING OUT the response of the people when subjecting them to the Blue beam project?

VIDEO LINK

www.worldstarhiphop.com...

Holograms of UFOs, Religious Figures
Tested in Arizona

I wish I could believe but with what I know of the governments capability's I am skeptical

edit on 24-4-2011 by Cassperssoapbox because: A bo bo on the video .

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join