It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Ok , I saw that. Im not religous either, but why does my eyes start to water and my hairs stand on end when i see that. Thats really crazzy. I believe they certainlly saw something thats amazzing.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSR71

LMAO

I chuckled when the pope showed his ugly face today at "whatever" celebreations. Vatican is satanic front. And worshipers of this "god" are misled. Faith is good to have, but not in poison.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I didn't see the VM, but I think I did see Michael Jackson or Elvis Presley

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Elvis? i thought it was bigfoot.'
edit on 24-4-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by micpsi

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Call me a skeptic but I find it convenient that it is happening between two trees. Either that or photoshop job. So I am going with either a tree branch anomaly or someone did some photo editing and what they were looking at was something different than what is portrayed. Just looks like a blurry blob to me, if thats what people want to put their faith into then so be it but it will take a lot more than that for me.

The trouble with you is that NOTHING would convince you that a paranormal phenomenon had occurred. So you have to resort in your desperation to avoid admitting this to making absurd suggestions like "a photoshop job", totally ignoring the context here, which shows dozens, if not hundreds, of Africans staring up at the sky, shouting and screaming. At what, if the image hovering in the sky was photoshopped?

In your little world of denial, Africans, of course stare at a "tree branch anomaly" and are misled by what they see. Never mind that this "tree branch anomaly" (whatever that is, :lol
looks exactly like traditional Roman Catholic depictions of the Virgin Mary. Many of those Africans are probably not Roman Catholic and yet they are obviously highly impressed by that "blurry blob" (what do you expect on a cell phone?). It did not look like a "blurry blob" to them. And what about the sudden increase in light intensity? That was just the sun appearing from behind clouds, I hear you say. As if lots of Africans are suddenly going to get highly excited by that!!!!

Try and learn to think before posting. I do not mind skepticism. But at least let's have intelligent skepticism.

Yeah that's sorta like what I was thinking too, in fact many people are so blinded by logic and it is mostly because it upsets their unbelief in any thing paranormal, it is, as if they are to proud to admit that not everything is meant to be logical,and if it goes against their logic it must not be true, thereby they deprive themselves of truth and new knowledge and are stuck in a box made of logic.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
What get's me is that, if it were me I would be zoomed in all the way and even move in closer (even though it probably won't matter) and have my camera dead center on that thing. For something this epic, how could someone not want to be filming this for as long as your body can take it. Pass the camera off to the next person so you can take a break. If (and it most likely is) it is Project Blue Beam. It's interesting to see that they are taking it to this level. Things seem to be speeding up....

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

LOL...oh, but BigFoot is not dead yet....the BF is still around. Oh wait, that would be Rita McNeil

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I believe that this is the Lady. Of course she would return in an image that people most likely know her by. How else would one know it was her. I have no desire to argue religion because we are going into a time where that does not matter anymore. But I believe that it is her. I have had some personal experiences of my own. It is of little use to put others down for their faith or beliefs right now. I'm just very happy to see her show herself again, but I also feel very sad because I know why she has come. Things are going to get very difficult in this next year.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The church has become very poisonous full of people who are poison. The church is the problem. Things will be sorted out though, in time.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacebot

Originally posted by kylioneXsushi

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
I remember reading something once that said that classic representation of the Virgin Mary were designed to depict a women vagina.

ALS

Ok then we are seeing the Vagina Mary, happy?

That's what i call retarded trolling.
Obviously you didn't have anything better to do this afternoon...
We need more options of flagging] posts as useless, like retarded, or beyond retarded, or way beyond retarded.

Thank you. These types of posts are extremely hurtful and offensive to me. People don't have to agree or believe, but can't they do so in a respectful manner? Apparently not.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Ok , I saw that. Im not religous either, but why does my eyes start to water and my hairs stand on end when i see that. Thats really crazzy. I believe they certainlly saw something thats amazzing.

I would not watch that video even the screen shot has an offensive glare.

Dollars to donuts it has some kind of Silent Sound Spread Spectrum subliminal message imbedded into it, and is really just a programming/brainwashing tool/effort.

People I think even the most religious amongst us knows the Virgin Mary is not going to be appearing in the sun.

Don't fall for these tricks, you, I, we, really have no idea what all they can do with electronic technology presently, we just know the patents are out there.

Keep your mind your own, stay safe, avoid the distraction and the drama and fear they are peddling.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Did project bluebeam exist about a hundred years ago during the events known as the Lady of Fatima? Somehow I think it is possible, probably to help Africans find salvation.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
reply to post by kro32

It's totally biazarre. It does not really look like a "person" to me exactly but rather a shape. Seems Christ
would appear instead since he is the savior. Why would this occur in the light of the sun? It could be
a false miracle as well as the real theing.

She appears as she does in every Catholic statue, with a robe. She appears as she does in the miraculous medal.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by q_ball
i saw a picture of my cat? wait...a trans am...awesome.

Show is a photo of your trans am cat and you'll make of us ALL believers to a one!

BE HOLD! I HAVE MADE BELIEVERS OF YOU ALL!!

THE VIRGIN TRANS AM AND HIS COMPANIAN....THE CAT! YOU ALL SAW IT, THE PROOF IS IN THE PICTURE!

Sad, really sad. Not necessary either. But I realize I live in a time where people will condemn me for my beliefs and faith. I'm strong enough to handle it, but I can't help but be sad for it.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Not to mention the fact that at the very moment this apparition appears miraculously in the sun, someone on this planet died in a violent fashion. Or starved or needed a blanket or...I could go on. Instead of doing any one of these seemingly good things, all this apparition can do is show us its might by appearing in the sun. What good does that do anyone?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Did project bluebeam exist about a hundred years ago during the events known as the Lady of Fatima? Somehow I think it is possible, probably to help Africans find salvation.

No, Project Bluebeam did not exist then, I'm sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Not to mention the fact that at the very moment this apparition appears miraculously in the sun, someone on this planet died in a violent fashion. Or starved or needed a blanket or...I could go on. Instead of doing any one of these seemingly good things, all this apparition can do is show us its might by appearing in the sun. What good does that do anyone?

Not a thing actually, it's just away to expose people to various brainwashing techniques while trying to reinforce archaic religious notions for those desperate for validation for them.

Unfortunately most of it centers around appoclyptic prophecies which history and phillosophy show are the constructs of tyranical and warlike states, where as you point out while some people hope to be saved by an imagined image in the sun, others are needlessly starving or dying in wars carried out by the tyranical state based on appocalyptic prophecies and superstition.

It's a miracle alright, a miracle that in the 21st century people are still so primitive, superstitious and gullilble.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I believed their collective consciousness caused a UFO to manifest itself. This happens all the time with regular UFO sightings. Just follow the major New Age groups and you will see flying fire balls in the sky. The Africans desired to see a classic Catholic image of Mary and that's what appeared. The entities are limited on what they can look like so that is why they are simple projections. Too bad they can't turn themselves into super star destroyer ships.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by darrylss

Whatever or whoever it is, Mary is no longer a virgin. She had other children with Joseph. Do Catholics not understand that she and Joseph were a married couple, they had sex, and they had other children?

I'd also consider it possible that she's changed outfits and position in 2000 years.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scaledown
Definitely something there, not sure what though, think i'll side with blue beam test as well. I think the Op murdered his chance of having any anti religious person siding with him. Mention the word religion/mary miracle and watch the knee jerking begin

edit on 24-4-2011 by Scaledown because: (no reason given)

I too think it is blue beam, but religion is still involved because the bible say's that the there will be a great deception that the antichrist uses and the tools mentioned in the bible that the antichrist uses are great signs and wonders in the sky and it even say's that the anti christ will cause fire to come down out of heaven.
Just look at all the people on ATS who won't believe in anything they can't see,some say that if they could see God ,they would believe,of course what they are going to be believing in is false and is the deception of the antichrist.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join