It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Text of the Third Secret of the Fatima Prophecy

"After the two parts which I have already explained, at the left of Our Lady and a little above, we saw an Angel with a flaming sword in his left hand; flashing, it gave out flames that looked as though they would set the world on fire; but they died out in contact with the splendor that Our Lady radiated towards him from her right hand: pointing to the earth with his right hand, the Angel cried out in a loud voice: 'Penance, Penance, Penance!'. And we saw in an immense light that is God: 'something similar to how people appear in a mirror when they pass in front of it' a Bishop dressed in White 'we had the impression that it was the Holy Father'. Other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious going up a steep mountain, at the top of which there was a big Cross of rough-hewn trunks as of a cork-tree with the bark; before reaching there the Holy Father passed through a big city half in ruins and half trembling with halting step, afflicted with pain and sorrow, he prayed for the souls of the corpses he met on his way; having reached the top of the mountain, on his knees at the foot of the big Cross he was killed by a group of soldiers who fired bullets and arrows at him, and in the same way there died one after another the other Bishops, Priests, men and women Religious, and various lay people of different ranks and positions. Beneath the two arms of the Cross there were two Angels each with a crystal aspersorium in his hand, in which they gathered up the blood of the Martyrs and with it sprinkled the souls that were making their way to God."

source: www.marianland.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
That projection is not Mary of Bethlehem. That image is the projection of Mari, the woman the ancient Basques worshiped. In their mythology her consort goes by the name Sugaar, who is the supreme god. That region of Spain blended a number of Catholic beliefs in with the existing Basque mythology.

Mari

Basque mythology

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Or it could have been Quan Yin like ThirdEyeofHorus's avatar above...

edit on 25-4-2011 by tk2dsky because: typo

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
All I want to know is if the people on the ground cheering are looking at the image that is on the camera.so we can know for sure it is not a problem or glare with the camera.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Watts

Originally posted by Char-Lee
Why do people want to find something to worship..even the angels say don't worship me it is made clear that no person or thing created should be worshiped or bowed down to...in many places in the bible.

22:8 John "fell down to worship at the feet of the angel" and that in 22:9 the Angel says "Do not do it! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers the prophets and of all who keep the words of this book. Worship God!"

Jesus said "Do not worship me, worship God", then doesn't the basic concept of Christianity go expressly againts the teachings of it's own mesiah?

Exactly... thats why the extremist Christians that are usually shown on tv are actually totally against what Jesus taught. ...the judging of others ...the selfish holding of extreme wealth ...condemning other people to hell ....statues/pictures/portraits/paintings/stain-glass of jesus angels etc and crosses ....all go against what the Bible and Jesus teach. Why do Catholics confess their sins to another man who is just as guilty of sin as them? Why do they worship Mary? Why is the Pope worshipped? Why does the Pope even exist? A "Pope" is nowhere to be found in the Bible. Why are there so many denominations?

I think you need to educate yourself on Catholicism. They do not worship Mary or the Pope. There's a lot of disinfo about Catholicism.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

The problem is the majority of people, even here on ATS, are so fixated on this idyllic world where "man knows everything and is always in control" that they are willing to believe an obvious false or make a clearly wrong statement just to save from having to let go of the fantasy world they live in where nothing is beyond the understanding of man. If the sky turned neon yellow with stripes, they'd say it must have been a mass hallucination. In my opinion, people that deny obvious strange things, like this video and ufos are far more crazy and dangerous than the people they attempt to ridicule.

Ever notice their only rebuttal is usually to talk down, name-call and scoff? They're hardly ever capable of just having a mature discussion where everything presented is considered. Their mind is shut from the moment that they see a thread title. It's crazy. I don't even understand why they're members of ATS.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Watts

I think you are right. When something goes beyond out of man's control, we become frightened. Aside from religious belief, there is something more powerful than all of us, whatever that may be.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Here are two more pictures I just took.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a929cef18aa7.png[/atsimg]

And here is a smaller size which shows a bit better definition.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9c5d1e002ef.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

Originally posted by q_ball

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by q_ball
i saw a picture of my cat? wait...a trans am...awesome.

Show is a photo of your trans am cat and you'll make of us ALL believers to a one!

BE HOLD! I HAVE MADE BELIEVERS OF YOU ALL!!

THE VIRGIN TRANS AM AND HIS COMPANIAN....THE CAT! YOU ALL SAW IT, THE PROOF IS IN THE PICTURE!

Sad, really sad. Not necessary either. But I realize I live in a time where people will condemn me for my beliefs and faith. I'm strong enough to handle it, but I can't help but be sad for it.

Yes, because some lens flare is a holy sign. I think its more sad that you believe a devine sign will appear and straight away attribute it to the mother mary which you know of that was only depictions of by ARTISTS hundreds of years later which could possibly look nothing like her which NEVER saw her and didnt know any one who EVER saw her. It is the equivalent of worshipping the acts and taking every small detail in say, Mel Gibsons passion of the Christ, as strict religious gospel in 300 years from now. Yes, it is and I cant help but be sad for it also.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Looks to me it has dark skin and a beard with a head wrap?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f39694d78dcf.png[/atsimg]

Say it ain't so

Yeshua ?

Fingers crossed
edit on 25-4-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tk2dsky

That's a good point tk2dsky.

Or it could be Amaterasu-omikami, “the great august kami who shines in the heaven” from Japanese lore. The entity probably represents all these goddesses.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by darrylss

I'm saddened when I see things like this. Some are just desperate to fill a hole in their lives. Others are just fakers taking advantage of them.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

You don't have to believe, but at the same time, you don't have to be offensive and mock others for what they believe in by making such a graphic. You can feel sorry for me and that is fine. I feel sorry for your lack of respect. You were not taught to act any better, and for that I can let it go.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by tk2dsky
Or it could have been Quan Yin like ThirdEyeofHorus's avatar above...

edit on 25-4-2011 by tk2dsky because: typo

It could have been but the image seems to have the head veil Mary wears in most of the depictions of her.
edit on 25-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Yes, that is my thinking...a greater message from the feminine aspect of the divine.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I don't have any holes in my life. I am quite happy and fulfilled at this time. I believe because of what my heart and intuition tell me, and as I have said, I had personal experiences so I know that this is real. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
YouTube about the Fatima Prophecy

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Isn't this more of a case of lack of data? When we see certain shape, outlines. Our brains "fill" in the reminder.
Humans have a tendancy to see the outline as a figure or a face. Like the face on mars, the outlines of jesus' alleged face on drain pipes, toast and birthmarks. This is no different.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by darrylss

I'm saddened when I see things like this. Some are just desperate to fill a hole in their lives. Others are just fakers taking advantage of them.

Why do you have to think people must have some hole in their lives to believe in something you don't?

I am saddened when some people make claims like you just did. Perhaps the lives of people who believe in these things are more fulfilled and happier than yours and you think the contrary.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by KristianTNA
Isn't this more of a case of lack of data? When we see certain shape, outlines. Our brains "fill" in the reminder.
Humans have a tendancy to see the outline as a figure or a face. Like the face on mars, the outlines of jesus' alleged face on drain pipes, toast and birthmarks. This is no different.

People like you still can't understand that what is seen in the pictures is not exactly how the people who were there saw it. They saw it more defined, and a lot better than we are seeing it in the pictures and video posted.

A video recording something right in front of the Sun does not focus on the image well at all, in case most of you don't know this.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join