It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
That is a very interesting video for sure.

There is absolutely something there, though my first run through the video produced nothing for me and I thought someone was reaching for straws or trying to fool people why he sits back and laughs.

So, I read a few of the comments on the page and they explained it is much easier to see the phenomena if you view your screen at an angle.

I found that smply closing my laptop screen to the point that the video image appears like looking at film negatives. I also leaned it open further to see it from the opposite angle.

I found that both angles were different, but in a way that you could see different aspects of the image. It would be nice if we could somehow take a screen shot of the anamoly with the appearance that you see from looking at it from a top angle and another from the bottom angle. Would be neat to see what image appears if we were to lay those two over each other.

I can definitely see where some would call the image Virgin Mary, since she is recognized instantly by most all people. Kinda like when people see Jesus' face in a potatoe chip, a tortilla shell, etc.I have to say it looks similar and someone trying to explain quickly would label the image the Virgin Mary.

Just because they label it that way does not mean that is what it is.

Lets say that it is definitely an image of a humanoid being, what other beings does it vaguely resemble?

It could be compared with a monk, a nun, an Islamic woman with the headgear on (sorry forgot the name) and so on. If it is (theoretically) a human like image it could be images of other things that are not so friendly, but equally recognizable world-wide.

For example; it could be a demon in a robe, the devil in one of many forms, but to me the most comparable infamous image it could be is that of the Grim Reaper.

I like the video and do believe it is entirely possible for this to be a hologram.

This could definitely be foreshadowing things to come in the form of images in the sky. If it is a projected hologram I would imagine it is a live test run, both to make sure it is working properly and to get the populace's reactions and opinions.

Thanks for sharing this video. Mayb we should all put this in a little file in the back of our mind, so that we can pull it out for reference when more videos begin popping up of images in the sky. If this is the start (it probably isn't the start, if the PTB have the tech it has probably been used before, but mis-identified) I imagine we will see many more aerial objects.....

Does the recent China UFO ring a bell? Maybe the Norway Spiral incident? UFO's over Japan in wake of massive killer Earthquake?

Ine thing should be certain, if this is the beginning of this project then we should be getting a ton more interesting videos and photos - most likely more detailed than ever before!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well like i said earlier whatever religious sect you belong to you will assume it will be just that. Since this is Africa and people are screaming MARY, then why would Mary show herself to a dominantly non Christian/Catholic area? I would think she would show herself to the most concentrated area of followers? Has anyone talked with these alleged witnesses ? Maybe they seen the prophet Muhammad or whatever traditional beliefs of choice would be?

Ivory Coast 12% Christian 25% Muslim 63% Traditional Beliefs

www.africaguide.com...
edit on 25-4-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tk2dsky

Depending on where this projection came from in Africa, it would seem to coincide with the return of the Sun in the northern hemisphere. Easter time heralds the return of the sun to those living in the northern regions. Amaterasu-omikami herself comes out of a cave bringing sunlight back to the universe.

The Sun goddess emerging out of a cave, bringing sunlight back to the universe

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have always wondered about these sightings of mary. Clearly some of the, are just grasping at straws, such as the outline of virgin mary in a mall window etc...

However, my aunt who is living in mexico has told me on more than occasion that actual "apparitions" happen quite frequently down there, are seen by hundreds if not thousands of people and receive news coverage and everything. The videos she has shown me, although very impressive especially if you're religious, totally look to me to be holographic images projected onto churches, or up in trees what have you. The interesting thing is generally its seen above people where someone can't just walk up to it .....

Just something to think about

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Really ?
Marry virgin, comes to earth and shows herself to a bunch of people in africa. And btw you have to stare at the sun to see her ? Really ? WOW this stuff is getting out of hand.

Jesus' image on a taco is WAaaay better.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I have watched this many times it appears to me now that at first a lady dressed in blue and white robes with her head covered is walking and her arms move and clothes flow as she does. Then fades out of view the second figure then appears seems not to have his head covered but does have a crown of thorns, and has a purple cloak I do believe the roman soldiers gave Jesus just such a garment after he was whipped and his crown of thorns as well. This figure also walks and holds out his hands palms up.

Im just saying what I saw like I said in my first post in this thread wish I could have seen it firsthand. You can be sure the Vatican is looking into this because I have not seen any statement made against it.And believe me if you know something they know it too, and if the dont like it they will let you know asap. So with that said you can also be sure there is additional information behind this that we do not have.

I do believe project bluebeam is a reality the tech exists, although I do not understand why they would do this. Nor am I saying this is not a darn good hoax.

edit on 25-4-2011 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It definately looks like a shape of a person. But its the religious people who are always the first to take it as being the Virgin Mary or Jesus. Yes, it is quite strange to see that. But even project blue beam wont have me believing until it materializes in front of me, I can talk to it and touch it. Otherwise I'm not falling for it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

So, Mary has to appear in a place that is mostly Christian? Or even mostly Catholic, as it seems even many Christians do not take Mary seriously.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

I think the point of the post, is people see what they want to see in these type of things. The closest thing I saw, with a great stretch of imagination, and eye squinting resembled the grim reaper. Other than that, I only saw a black diamond. I forget the word, but people see faces, humanoids all the time, and the human/face they tend to see plays on their belief system. A christian would see jesus or mary, a muslim might see mohamed, while an elvis worshipper might see elvis.
edit on Mon, 25 Apr 2011 01:52:13 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I agree its wrong to try to say for a fact "that's the virgin Mary" but on the flip side, to say "nothing is there you guys are stupid" is absolutely insane.

I posted this vid earlier to show what hologram technology is capable of but the naysayers conveniently overlooked it (not surprised) as they do anything that is presented that shoots a hole in their attempts at general ridicule.

...that video is 3 or 4 years old. That complex, semi-realistic hologram was made by a FOURTH GRADE OSAKA KID WITH NO SIGNIFICANT BUDGET.

and here's a more recent one from Osaka University:

Now imagine if a highly motivated group with BILLIONS to blow took a shot at making holograms. Its not that hard to do the math people, Project Blue beam is not as ridiculous as you try to make it seem. Am I saying that was definitely the work of P.B.B.?? Hell no. I'm saying it's possible.

Do I need to call out specific naysayers to get them to reply to this? I definitely will if I need to.

I can't wait to see the insanely lolz'worthy replies these 2 vids get attempting to explain it away.

Edit: I'm calling for mature, relevant replies regarding these 2 videos from...
q_ball
Blaine91555
OrionHunterX
Thermo Klein
AtleeElmont
Phenomium
Quasar_La-Zar
freedish
Xivinorum
frozenspark

edit on 25-4-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by Watts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

Your picture definitely makes sense!She is surrounded by the beams of the sun. I have been meaning to read up on the Kamis. Thank you for reminding me to do that

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

So for your statement to be anywhere near the truth you would also be sayin you worship the Grim Reaper and Black Diamonds?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 5StarOracle

I don't worship anything, to see the grim reaper, as I said I had to purposefully blur my eyes and use my imagination. To see the black diamond is clear as day....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Ok so then it would be fair to say your asumption that people see what they believe in is altogether untrue...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by larrydavid
You guys gotta remember. People in Africa (mostly) spend almost the whole day outside. They basically live outdoors. Its not like here in America where its the complete opposite.

The point I'm trying to make is that they are completely aware of what the sky and surroundings look like at varying conditions. Sunny, overcast, stormy, cloudy, clear sky etc.

So I don't think they would get so excited over a naturally occurring phenomena.

But having said that, I realize there could be a logical, naturally occurring explanation.

But if I had to guess, I would agree with the others. Testing out Blue Beam.

You are a terrible racist. People in africa spend time outside? WTF is wrong with you Americans. I've lived in the USA and Europe and I haven travelled all over Africa and I can assure you that the people live in houses, towns and cities. You think we run around in loin cloths? No. We do that in the tourist villages - those are paid actors you racist pig. I've been to places in the us that are as poor as the poorest places I've visited in India and zimbabwe. Lastly, Africa is a massive place - your racist generalization lumps billions of people, some richer than your mind cant comprehend and some poorer than you could imagine - a huge dispora of humans.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

I don't worship anything, to see the grim reaper, as I said I had to purposefully blur my eyes and use my imagination. To see the black diamond is clear as day....

I noticed the face of the image is dark. She could be the "black madonna"

www.franciscancaring.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Our Lady of Grace, the best representation of the apparition, only the face of the apparition is dark, perhaps from the camera or some other anomaly of light

family.webshots.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
reply to post by pandapowerjamie

Project Blue beam

ALS

There is NO Project Bluebeam. I posted a thread here previously on that topic. Bluebeam is a stolen idea from an old Star Trek episode and brought to life by a Christian fundamentalist. He wanted to support the story of a coming end-times scenario and essentially lied to people to make it sound interesting. Everyone fell for it and now, somehow, Bluebeam is viewed as a fact even though there is NO evidence that it exists.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
BTW, to all these people claiming this is some sort of military holographic image, how in the world do you put a holographic image in front of the sun and with no visible clouds to screen the image on?

Last I checked it is possible to put a holographic figure on clouds, but one in front of the Sun? Second of all, people will be going blind if this was just a hologram, if we hear about hundreds, or more, cases of people in Ivory Coast going blind then it is possible this was a holographic figure, if they don't that in itself is a miracle.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Again, you fail to understand and realize that what we see in the photos, and video is not exactly how people who were there saw it, they saw it a lot better than we can, but are you going to tell me that these don't look like the image of a woman with her arms outstreched?

I didn't know that men had such big hips and tiny waists.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a929cef18aa7.png[/atsimg]

That is clearly a woman.

And here is a smaller size which shows a bit better definition.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a9c5d1e002ef.jpg[/atsimg]

There also seems to be a halo around her head.

edit on 25-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join