It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virgin Mary Shows Herself In Center Of Gleaming Sun In Africa!?! (OR PROJECT BLUE BEAM)

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

And what are they saying? Im not good at french. Also when u go to the u tube link, whats up with the other video to the right that has a big purple beam on the 31st of march?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I honestly see nothing but clouds and sunlight.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by NatalinaEx

I said internet geeks, which includes myself, The apparition occurred at the Ivory Coast in Africa, so it was meant for them, and not for us. Those people saw the image a lot better than we can see it, and noone said anything about pink elephant.

I know what you meant about "geeks". I was just teasing.

But I find it odd how sure of yourself you are. All I'm trying to impress upon you is that as this thread goes on you're becoming more adamant that this IS Mary. Not that it could be or might be. You said, "it was meant for them, and not for us," as though in your mind the case is closed. Mary appeared to the people of Africa's Ivory Coast, in front of the sun, and no one went blind because she made it so. I'm simply saying leave your mind open to an alternative answer...

In reply to your most recent post... Sigh.. I kinda wish I'd have skipped the pink elephant comment. You're clearly as hung up on that as you are on your own interpretation. I'm not saying it was a pink elephant... I'm saying that it is one of a large number of possible ways to interpret what that small and blurry image could be!

And that video just proves my point. While I only speak English so I cannot be certain what is being said here, these people are standing right next to a statue of the Virgin Mary and referencing the statue as they explain what they saw! The power of suggestion!! A not so subliminal point of reference for them to project what they saw onto a physical example. I'm less convinced after seeing that vid than I was before. I'm sorry. It may well have been the Virgin Mary, and it may well have been a giant bird plummeting to earth to catch a rabbit. It may have been a trick of the light, or nothing at all.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
For those who missed it, this video has already been exposed for what it is by another poster on this thread. (My apologies to the poster for not identifying them, I lost the page.)

The video is more than likley a promotional videa for DJ Quik's The Book of David. The original video appears on his site:

Scroll down to April 23rd entries:

DJ Quik's The Book of David.

edit on 25-4-2011 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2011 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon
For those who missed it, this video has already been exposed for what it is by another poster on this thread - my apologies to the poster, I lost the page.

The video is a promotional videa for DJ Quik's The Book of David.

Scroll down to April 23rd entries:

DJ Quik's The Book of David.

I'm not doubting you in the slightest, but where exactly does it say this is a promotional video? I see the DJ Quik advertisement on the top of the site and I see where the video was uploaded on April 23, but I also see lots of other vids that are authentic and have nothing to do with the album. Does it say somewhere that this is related? I'm confused. This website has lots of videos on it and advertises for other artists as well.

A cursory glance at my other posts clearly will show that I'm not defending the video, I'm just leery when the word "exposed" is used if I can't make out the exact point where this exposing happened. But I may have missed it, that site has a lot going on.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by SlackOps
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

" And again, does this really looks like a "pink elephant" to you??"

No. It looks like a huge vagina.

Does it really look like the virgin Mary?

I think it looks like the Vagina Mary

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I'm not doubting you in the slightest, but where exactly does it say this is a promotional video? I see the DJ Quik advertisement on the top of the site and I see where the video was uploaded on April 23, but I also see lots of other vids that are authentic and have nothing to do with the album

I don't have any more information than what you can glean from the page, except that the video was recorded on the same day as the CD was released, plus the original video - as far as I can tell - was first posted on his site.

Anyway, it makes sense to me, time will tell I guess.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Wow, the idiotic things some people say because they don't relate to the beliefs of others, and instead try to demean other people for not thinking like the "high and mighties do"... No wonder so much suffering and other # happens in the world...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

The apparition happened on the 20th, the video was linked on the 23rd on that website. How does that show it was a publicity stunt by those people?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
He is pointing the camera right at the sun... waiting for it to appear.

Clearly he is a prophet.

frankenchrist...lol!

that blue beam article was odd though.
edit on 25-4-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

He has an old looking Nokia camera phone I think. They had dire video camera's and limited memory for storage, especially the early ones. It probably didn't even have a zoom and probably could only record for a few minutes before filling the memory up. Does that answer your questions.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

Arrgh, my French is a bit rusty since I haven't used it for about 30 years, but if i am correct they are saying the statue itself changed it's hand position. It originally had it's hands as if in prayer and it changed to the position seen in the video, so this has nothing to do with the apparition, unless i am completely mistaken. Of course, they say there is no explanation for this happening. I should have watched the video first. It happened supposedly at the Ivory Coast as well.
edit on 25-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by Realtruth
It appears to be a woman's figure with a robe and her arms in the open position.

Interesting

now what if the video and title of the thread said "Blue diamond UFO spotted in sun". would you still see it as a womans shape wearing robes, or would you see a diamond ufo

now what if the title was "geometric cloud forms in front of sun"...

pre-programming makes you see things in the context the narration demands, not objectively.

I see " The return of the Nibiru spaceship " in the sun ... So lets screammmm....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

So the chick needs to speak up. What's she doing, just floating there in the light. Doesn't she know people are kinda dense?

should have left her calling card

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Wow, the idiotic things some people say because they don't relate to the beliefs of others, and instead try to demean other people for not thinking like the "high and mighties do"... No wonder so much suffering and other # happens in the world...

Yeah, I know right? I hate that. God I HATE that!!!! its like when someone comes up in your face and starts saying " lalalalalalala and then starts snapping their gum in your face.!!!! All with the hand. all 45 degrees with a slant then 2 snaps in Z formation.!! saying "mmmm hmmmmm" all up in my grill.!
UGH! i hate those people.

edit on 25-4-2011 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
One last comment and then I'm outta here cause I'm tired of seeing my pasty face all over this thread....

I think the bottom line that is proven via all of the responses here is that no one... religious or not... can categorically claim to know what a supposed apparition is unless said apparition floats down to the crowd and says, "Hey, what's up? I'm Mary. Virgin mother of God." Or.... "Helloooo, I'm the pink elephant of the sky"

Doesn't matter. We'll all interpret it our own way and trying to force what your own mind has concocted won't get you anywhere. It is called Pareidolia... attributing something extraordinary to something that may very well be rather mundane.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Unless it is some kind of hoax, which so far it doesn't seem to be, imo you can't say that thousands of people seeing a human figure in the form of a woman with white robes and purple cape, or whatever it is, in front of the Sun, plus it being filmed at least partially cannot be called a "mundane" thing. But that's just me.
edit on 25-4-2011 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It looks like a penguin to me more than anything else.

Even if Virgin Mary existed as mentioned in the Bible I doubt that she would look and appear in the form that she is depicted in famous paintings.

Imagine Virgin Mary in "heaven" thinking: "Well I am bored today I might as well appear in Ivory Coast exactly like the catholic church depicts me in most of their paintings". Not in Europe or the US where it would go viral or in another form like the Orthodox christian depiction, for example.

It's probably some kind of light effect. The project Blue beam is a slim possibility and that being Virgin Mary for real is laughable.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longdead33
It's probably some kind of light effect. The project Blue beam is a slim possibility and that being Virgin Mary for real is laughable.

Wow, I guess that settles it... It cannot be simply because you and some others say it cannot be...

Seriously...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Yeah, I know right? I hate that. God I HATE that!!!! its like when someone comes up in your face and starts saying " lalalalalalala and then starts snapping their gum in your face.!!!! All with the hand. all 45 degrees with a slant then 2 snaps in Z formation.!! saying "mmmm hmmmmm" all up in my grill.!
UGH! i hate those people.

Yeah I know.... It is the same as BELIEVING that you autopsied one Dr. Edgar Mitchell some years ago meanwhile everyone else knows he is alive...

Phew what a bunch of lunatics live in this world heh?...

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join