It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by circuitsports
fact is he is president under suspicious circumstances and thats all there is to it.

And the "suspicous circumstances" are that he is black!

That is what the whole birther story is about!

Here we go again, around and around we go where it will stop no body knows. It's the roulette wheel is it black, red, or white?
Oh yes, that's what it's all about says the wise owl.

Here we go again,

NO,its not here we go again,it is what it is...PERIOD !
edit on 21-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
See, what did I tell you, it's all going right over your head. You just don't get it. Maybe it's you, you better check.
Somethings not right here.

Is this a response? What went over my head? What do I not get? What is just me? What should I check? Something is not right, that much is true.

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
...with the aliens we all waited to see ,along with Jesus Christ running with his coffin yelling ‘wait for me‘…Gee thanks!!

Yeah it is gonna be one hell of a silly season this time around.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I said:

How about his SSN?

SaturnFX said:

How about it?

You know, the one he committed a felony with on his registration for selective service. I dont think your supposed to fraudulently use those things. Then again, I could be wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You know, the one he committed a felony with on his registration for selective service. I dont think your supposed to fraudulently use those things. Then again, I could be wrong.

Obama committed a felony?
This is interesting. Can you please expand on that?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Obama committed a felony?
This is interesting. Can you please expand on that?

Sounding desperate if you ask me Sinnthia.

I wonder if one ats person can get all this information they are asking, for the last 4 presidents that have been in office... and thats the sad thing,who gives a presidents information out.

Friends? Who in gods life wants you to know that they are friends with certain presidents..so they can get kidnapped or something.

Woman in his past? He was a good loyal man who waited to lose his virginity to the right person,what you think,he's tiger woods or bill clinton?

OMG,his SSN ? Would you like someone to have your ssn?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

This does a pretty decent job.

obfelony.webs.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers

Not really, it still pushes the birther lie As you may well know, social security numbers are issued to a person corresponding to the state where said person was residing when the number was applied for

Which is just not true, as has been pointed out here many times before.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

obfelony.webs.com...

Now i have to figure out, how in hell am i going to get the 7.2 seconds of my life back by going to that stupid link.

Now find clinton, bush and reagon as you took time to find that out,what about there back back ground,pull that up.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Actually, it leaves one of two conclusions:

1) He fraudulently used a false SSN on a federal document.

2) His SSN is from the state of CT which he never resided.
edit on 21-4-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The conclusion I'm left with is people who gravitate to these nonsense distraction theories havent the mental capabilities to make realistic critiques of real-world problems so they dwell on nonsense conspiracy theories that are really just disinfo.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

We all know thats true:

Q18: Is there any significance to the numbers assigned in the Social Security Number?
A: Yes. The first three digits are assigned by the geographical region in which the person was residing at the time he/she obtained a number. Generally, numbers were assigned beginning in the northeast and moving westward. So people on the east coast have the lowest numbers and those on the west coast have the highest numbers. The remaining six digits in the number are more or less randomly assigned and were organized to facilitate the early manual bookkeeping operations associated with the creation of Social Security in the 1930s.

www.ssa.gov...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

The devil is in the details and I wouldnt call the PRESIDENT of the United States committing a felony to be a "distraction"

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I'm curious why people question and doubt everything about the man. ( for the record I am a fierce independent politically, I defended W from the 9/11 accusations)

is it simple racism ?

or is the political rhetoric getting over amped from the non stop access to information we are xposed to ? I know political campaigns used to be a lot more harsh in terms of mud slinging, but no generation has ever been subjected to this much hype, talk rhetoric and hot air

what is the point anyway ? clinton was technically impeached by the house, and served out his full term, so what are people hoping for here exactly ?

are you really in a rush to see trump put his name on the white house in 8 foot high golden letters ?

that will be like something out of idiocracy

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

The devil is in the details and I wouldnt call the PRESIDENT of the United States committing a felony to be a "distraction"

I'd call claiming a 'felony' is being committed, despite all actual evidence here in reality, while corporations run rampant with our rights a distraction.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

So, I can use your SSN to register for a credit card?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The more I read and hear about this man, all I can think of is Manchurian Candidate.
I was trying to find a Time Magazine cover of him in the early 2000's talking about how he could be President, however the best I could find was this article from 2004 election season ALL ABOUT HIM! ! Why on earth would we care this much about a man 4 years prior in an election year that he wasn't even running in !!!!! Just tenderizing us up.

www.time.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

Absolutely.

Purple monkey dishwasher.

You felon.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Im not going to do all the work for you, because I actually spent about 5 hours tonight going through blogs and everything else because there is NO MSM that has any coverage of this, so you can do the same and refute me. I would actually like you to.

The selective service registration document was obtained through a freedom of information act request.
That document has a registration number for an individual named Barak Hussein Obama.
The SSN from CT, the registration number, and the last name Obama are all linked via a federal website.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LrBc1275

yeah, wow an article all about a guy who is only the third black senator in 100 years who gave a very stirring speech against the iraq war at the 2004 convention as a keynote speaker which the public loved. yeah, thats not newsworthy or anything. Time should have been covering lindsay lohan, right?

clearly, obama went back in time and planted that story.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I'm on up in years and I cannot recall when there has been so much questioning of a President's birth place.
It's downright scary...what's going on and I'm not even sure what that is. Conspiracy theories won't cut it.
I want plain simple answers if there are any.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join