It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

It's really starting to sound like a broken record in here, yes, yes we heard that already about crack pot threads and all. It's about damn time somebody starts rocking the boat, with all of you sleeping and everything.
Get out of the box and look around, nothing to debunk this has been proven, read all the threads and show me solid indisputable, no denying evidence. So far all I've seen is silly photo's of nothing, words that anybody could have written, writings of what looks like it came off of a scanner that you'd need a microscope to read so you could actually see the words.

Rock the boat? Think outside the box? Man, I've been a member of this forum longer than you've had the feelings to do those exact things. You're preaching to the choir. Except I do these exact things rationally, with ideas, people and circumstances that are legitimately suspicious. Too bad, or sadly for you in your case, that none of those apply to what you're claiming.

What exactly has been 'proven'? You can't be referring to the OP's post being proven, since it's all false. You're claiming you've seen no solid, indisputable evidence to the contrary of the OP's statements? Have you even clicked a single link or read a single genuine article against them that's been posted throughout this, or many of the other like minded threads? Or are you intentionally disregarded the most obvious facts to try and string out some kind of straw-man using one or two pictures that you find hard to read?

Oh man, this forum these days. It's enough to make me

edit on 22-4-2011 by Destiny Of Souls because: Spelling.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

"this is silly
this should really be in the hoax forum
just my opinion, im sure a lot more ppl hate him a lot more than i do, but as a conspiracy... cmon.

at least skunk, at least. btw hes also a reptillian muslim nazi jew kenyan spy"

nazi? jew? kenyan spy? reptilian? skunk? how many buzz-words can an obot say? sooooo many, esp. when they're really really desperate.

Now you just knew the obot-machine would unroll post-haste, as that entity monitors this and other alternative sites constantly. That's why they want to control the internet--shut it down actually, is what this WH has said.
Absolutely reasonable questions like "where are all the classmates, professors, friends, even family, who knew and supposedly admired him?" "Why did Rev. Manning hire private investigators who proved in a court of law, May 2009, that Obama never attended Columbia, and this was never covered by MSM?" Why? "Why is Palin dogged and questioned and mocked constantly (B.O. says stupider things than she does all the time when he doesn't have his teleprompter and they cover for him), while B.O. never was vetted yet plays the martyr? God he's sickening. I admit I can't listen to him or see him w/o feeling ill. Of course I never listen to any politicians, Dems or Repubs, or Palin or any of them, but B.O. is truly gross to me. The "charisma" I never saw. It's more a sort of mass hypnosis. The media tells us he's charismatic, he's thin, he's brown (the media tells us that's good, for some reason, for the WH), he's got pretend degrees, he's not very American, he reads ok from a teleprompter, he can't speak exptemporaneously, he reveals no love for Americans, lhe ikes blacks to the extent he gets identified with them and they vote for him. The only picture with friends I can think was a jolly one with his Pakistani boyfriend taken in the early 80s in NY. Where's that guy now?
So Obot after Obot ignores the legimate questions and pretends that just the asking of them is "silly." Sorry, before you get away with that you'll have to repeat the question and tell me exactly why.

Oh, and one particularly dumb Obot waves that newspaper announcement of the birth. We've covered that Obot, years ago. We believe B.O. was actually born -- somewhere -- and the Dunhams actually were his grandparents who put a birth announcement in the paper, something grandparents do sometimes, in certain social strata.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny Of Souls

It's really starting to sound like a broken record in here, yes, yes we heard that already about crack pot threads and all. It's about damn time somebody starts rocking the boat, with all of you sleeping and everything.
Get out of the box and look around, nothing to debunk this has been proven, read all the threads and show me solid indisputable, no denying evidence. So far all I've seen is silly photo's of nothing, words that anybody could have written, writings of what looks like it came off of a scanner that you'd need a microscope to read so you could actually see the words.

Rock the boat? Think outside the box? Man, I've been a member of this forum longer than you've had the feelings to do those exact things. You're preaching to the choir. Except I do these exact things rationally, with ideas, people and circumstances that are legitimately suspicious. Too bad, or sadly for you in your case, that none of those apply to what you're claiming.

What exactly has been 'proven'? You can't be referring to the OP's post being proven, since it's all false. You're claiming you've seen no solid, indisputable evidence to the contrary of the OP's statements? Have you even clicked a single link or read a single genuine article against them that's been posted throughout this, or many of the other like minded threads? Or are you intentionally disregarded the most obvious facts to try and string out some kind of straw-man using one or two pictures that you find hard to read?

Destiny, they're going to keep going no matter what. They're locked in a racist xenophobic alternate universe. what's really disturbing is how many people buy into this. I was getting a copy of my earnings records yesterday from a union I belong to. was changing how they had my name listed with pension and health, which can vary from how your name is with membership. woman asked to see my birth certificate..it ended up with her being satisfied with my driver's license..but she DID ask. and that is not SOP with these folks. All I can say is this: white america is showing how truly deep the racism is in the USA. As a black man, I knew that..but this is so above and beyond even what I believed that it's just sickening. the rest of world is laughing at white america over this. I know it's not all white folks, and not all birthers are white either(but they are mostly), but this is unique to right-wing white americans. I'm glad, on one level, that this is happening. It completely destroys the illusion I had of any kind of unity between cultures. I no longer live in that dream world. so, there's THAT, anyway..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny Of Souls

See that's the difference between you and I, I don't get mad and you do. I know the truth, and for those that don't they are frustrated with those that keep coming out with this kind of thing against the man that fooled so many gullible people as yourself.
If your that soft in the head to think I didn't read any of what you and others call true evidence than that would be just another typical day in the life of the useful idiots that the controllers love so much for being so easy to manipulate.
Big deal, you've been on this forum longer than I, that doesn't count for anything. Lot's of people go through life in the dark and never come out.
I've gotten use to the fact that there is a whole lot of dumb down citizens. They are all caught up in the bliss.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

All I wanted was honesty, just plain old good hearted honesty. It doesn't matter what color he or she is, just be a good hearted honest person, that's all.
But know, it doesn't work that way.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
If all the world is laughing at white america, then why not simply produce the BC and get over with it so we are not such a laughing stock. It could be so simple. But it's not, for some reason that defies common decency.

Why would BO not produce it? Because he doesn't have to? C;mon man, show just a little grace to your fellow countrymen so we can move on. But no.

This whole issue proves BO is nothing short than the most divisive president ever and has split this county in two for a purpose. (It's all in Saul Alinsky's book)
edit on 22-4-2011 by 2XOHsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2XOHsurf
If all the world is laughing at white america, then why not simply produce the BC and get over with it so we are not such a laughing stock. It could be so simple. But it's not, for some reason that defies common decency.

Why would BO not produce it? Because he doesn't have to? C;mon man, show just a little grace to your fellow countrymen so we can move on. But no.

This whole issue proves BO is nothing short than the most divisive president ever and has split this county in two for a purpose. (It's all in Saul Alinsky's book)
edit on 22-4-2011 by 2XOHsurf because: (no reason given)

The reason why it hasn't been produced has also been covered ad nauseum = read:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

And before you start calling MSNBC subjective, you'd better provide an alternate source that disputes the information provided that is considered MORE objective than this one (just trying to fend off another stupid Birther claim)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I don't have the energy to type this in every one of these silly threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

People do remember Obama from college. 2 minutes of googling would tell you this.

That doesn't seem like much for such an active well educated man who has become president of the USA seems like there would be tons of old friends and dates and aquantences coming forward right off.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Laughin at "white America." Me too. Laughing because so many of them "believed" in Obama. That is truly laughable and they do deserve what they got.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

nice thread ,but what are you trying to say ..short version please

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

Im tired of everytime some1 post something about BARRY they pull the RACE CARD. I am black didnt vote 4him or any other canidate. The post by the OP raise some interesting question. Do your research not just going to one place and find answers. Actually researching numerous sources and see what u come up with. Personally i dnt think he is a Us citizen. Was he created maybe. My comment says it all. Why doesnt he show his tru birth certificate with the doctors signature and hospital. Not the certificate that dosent have a stamp or serial numbers on it. Why pay over 2million in lawyer fees to fight to keep them sealed. There are just to many questions when it comes to BARRY and more and more show up everyday. Just think EVERYTHING he has done resigned PATRIOT ACT put a additional 60000 troops in AFGHANISTAN started illegal WAR with LIBIYA DEATHCARE etc. would have to be repealed once he was found not to be legal citizen. You have to add that into the equation WHY ITS JUST NOT HIM COVERING UP but all types of groups gain advantages from him. REMEMBER PRESIDENTS ARENT ELECTED THERE SELECTED.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OG_SWAGGA_KING
Why doesnt he show his tru birth certificate with the doctors signature and hospital. Not the certificate that dosent have a stamp or serial numbers on it.

Standard birther lie, it DOES have a stamp AND a serial number - this just shows that you have done zero research on it!

Why pay over 2million in lawyer fees to fight to keep them sealed.

Another standard birther lie, he has not paid lawyers over $2million to keep anything sealed, they are private documents tha are sealed anyway - silly birthers ignore the fact that all previous POTUS.s records are exactly the same.

So all we have from birthers again are much debunked lies.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
IM CALLING BS ON YOUR PART. SHOW THE EVIDENCE. Im not Birther i just look 4 the facts.
edit on 22-4-2011 by OG_SWAGGA_KING because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Why doesnt he show his tru birth certificate with the doctors signature and hospital. Not the certificate that dosent have a stamp or serial numbers on it.

Standard birther lie, it DOES have a stamp AND a serial number - this just shows that you have done zero research on it!

Why pay over 2million in lawyer fees to fight to keep them sealed.

Another standard birther lie, he has not paid lawyers over $2million to keep anything sealed, they are private documents tha are sealed anyway - silly birthers ignore the fact that all previous POTUS.s records are exactly the same.

So all we have from birthers again are much debunked lies.

Here is a link can not copy and paste so u will have to type in.

www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=page.view&pageid=88746

DO YOU RESEARCH

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

IM CALLING BS ON YOUR PART. SHOW THE EVIDENCE. Im not Birther i just look 4 the facts

You are not interested in the facts, just the birther lies. it has been posted many times before here, but here it is once again

www.factcheck.org...

and

www.salon.com...

So you are a birther, doing what birthers do, spread lies.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I just gave u the link that shows he did hire lawyers to fight his birther issue but im a liar. guess what f u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your link does not work, and I posted a link (that does work) that shows up your birther lies

WND have stated that they just make stuff up, so they are not a valid source
edit on 22/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Here is a link can not copy and paste so u will have to type in.

www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=page.view&pageid=88746

DO YOU RESEARCH

Your link = "You specified a Circuit of page which is not defined."

WorldNetDaily's Obama Birth Certificate Lies

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Good article Sinn!

If you don't mind, I might "borrow" that link from time to time

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by userid1

I certainly cannot take credit for it. That was all google.
Notice how many times Corsi is listed under "liars?" Can't wait to read that book's footnotes.

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join