It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Im not going to do all the work for you, because I actually spent about 5 hours tonight going through blogs and everything else because there is NO MSM that has any coverage of this, so you can do the same and refute me. I would actually like you to.

Really? The "MSM" is not carrying any stories about how Obama doesnt exist and is an alien from outer space?

Yeah. Shocked i am.

SO glad you are all about this instead of corporations ability to funnel money into campaigns.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I would like to be wrong, maybe I overlooked something. Please prove the information I provided false. There is not even an MSM article that refutes it, like the birth certificate.

And remember this has been verified by a government website.
edit on 21-4-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by njl51
I'm on up in years and I cannot recall when there has been so much questioning of a President's birth place.
It's downright scary...what's going on and I'm not even sure what that is. Conspiracy theories won't cut it.
I want plain simple answers if there are any.

The simple fact is a black man is the legal POTUS.

Some people hate that fact so are desperately doing anything by making up very silly conspiracy theories to explain how it was possible that a black man was elected to that position, or that he should not be holding that position.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

And remember this has been verified by a government website

No it has not actually, you missed this website
www.socialsecurity.gov...

Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Thus a simple search and another government website totally destroys yet another lie about Obama!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Here's a novel idea, maybe people trying to debunk the President dont care about race? Why try to downplay someones ideas on that premise? Maybe they just want to be -- not told the truth, but presented with the truth --.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

not told the truth, but presented with the truth --.

Yet when they are presented with the truth - like Obama's legal birth certificate - they ignore it and continue with their silly conspiracy theory!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Thanks, I saw this.

Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence.

So he had a mailing address in CT when he lived in CA?

www.oxy.edu...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

I have never addressed an illegal birth.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

I agree. Pointing out the obvious latent racism in the attempt to question the black guy's citizenship is easy fruit, and too easily dismissed by those guilty of said racism.

It's more effective to merely point out the massive holes in such absurd 'birthcertificate' theories, as many, many ATSers have done in this thread, all of which you have quite transparetlyl ignored.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I dont doubt he existed or exists presently. He serves the highest office OF THE PEOPLE and clearly has skeletons in his closet. My problem is that he has chose to hide them instead of being straight about them.

How about that law degree he "voluntarily surrendered".

Somewhere along the line you need to question all the inconsistencies.
edit on 21-4-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

Thats exactly it. All of them or doubt will remain!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

How about that law degree he "voluntarily surrendered".

Yet another birther lie, Obama has never surrendered his law degree!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Semantics, but here's a start if you want to visit:

www.iardc.org...
(Attorney Registration & DISCIPLINARY COMMISSION (of the supreme court of illinois))

Barak Hussein Obama - status - "Voluntarily Retired"
Michelle Obama - status - "Voluntarily Inactive"

edit on 22-4-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by dereks

What if there were any changes to the website which effected the viewing of the Obama names, made within the past two years? Would that make you maybe question something?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Seriously? Another one of these crackpot threads spreading lies that have already been debunked NUMEROUS times? You have to be kidding me. Check up next time before you post. I swear, ATS didn't use to be like this.

Hell, now I know what old timers mean when they say, 'Back in my day....'.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny Of Souls
Seriously? Another one of these crackpot threads spreading lies that have already been debunked NUMEROUS times? You have to be kidding me. Check up next time before you post. I swear, ATS didn't use to be like this.

Hell, now I know what old timers mean when they say, 'Back in my day....'.

It's really starting to sound like a broken record in here, yes, yes we heard that already about crack pot threads and all. It's about damn time somebody starts rocking the boat, with all of you sleeping and everything.
Get out of the box and look around, nothing to debunk this has been proven, read all the threads and show me solid indisputable, no denying evidence. So far all I've seen is silly photo's of nothing, words that anybody could have written, writings of what looks like it came off of a scanner that you'd need a microscope to read so you could actually see the words.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

reply to post by dereks

Semantics, but here's a start if you want to visit:

www.iardc.org...
(Attorney Registration & DISCIPLINARY COMMISSION (of the supreme court of illinois))

Barak Hussein Obama - status - "Voluntarily Retired"
Michelle Obama - status - "Voluntarily Inactive"

No lawyer in their right mind would ever give up their law license.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
You guys need to think...like with your minds. www.snopes.com...

don't get emotional. Stop freaking out. This whole thread doesn't make sense. This is true ignorance.

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join