It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Who are these Bohemian Club people? Whats their influence on the POTUS? I see some notable names but not BHO's if thats his name.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Naw genocide is too barbaric, and honestly I am not the guy to harm anything unnecessarily. I am a very large guy, 6'7" and 285lbs, and have always been a 'gentle giant' as my friends refer to me.

I don't say final solution because that is totally in reference to genocide or harming another person IMO, and I detest both. The ultimate solution I was referring to is when man drops there material worship and begins to live for each other. Leeches and people who want something for nothing (not because they need it, but because they don't want to work for it) would never have a place in that world as they would still be thinking about themselves. So that is what i meant.

No i am not Nazi, both my grandparents (Grandma and Grandpa) fought and killed Nazis in WWII and I grew up listening to all their crazy war stories and how my grandmother was the french spy Patton used in Paris during the sniper ordeal after occupation of Paris by the allies. Turns out it was a 16 year old boy shooting soldiers, who had been brainwashed by the Nazis to kill his own people.
So I KNOW from personal reference how infectious and BAD the Nazi mentality can be, and do not tolerate the behaviour of ANY extremist group no matter what their cause is.

I have no problem with the flying Spaghetti monster fanatics though, they have great pasta dinners in celebration of their delicious deity and its always tasty.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
this is silly
this should really be in the hoax forum
just my opinion, im sure a lot more ppl hate him a lot more than i do, but as a conspiracy... cmon.

at least skunk, at least. btw hes also a reptillian muslim nazi jew kenyan spy
edit on 20-4-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

You forgot that he also eats babies, and makes Christians fight lions.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Originally posted by hawaii50th
All liberal propaganda machines.

Well, of course they are!
Anything that tells the truth is a "liberal propaganda machine"!
We should be looking at the conservative blogger, Noquarter and WND for the REAL truth, huh? Conservative propaganda machines are ever so much more accurate than credible proof.
You are a riot, you are!!

I'm glad you like my post, after all I'm learning from the best people as yourself. Your mighty fine teachers I must say, just keep repeating yourself and maybe just maybe someone will believe you.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist
reply to post by hawaii50th

For the NY Times and CBS news, as much as I agree with you, for the sake of the readers of this thread, for a claim like yours to be made proof and reasoning has to be provided.

All of the sources that I provided have names in them that if a person was really dedicated to this effort they could call or what have you to find out and validate the information for themselves. And the information I provided is still more valid than what... a chain email?

The main stream media likes to report on their own opinions and are very biased in their styles of reporting what they like to call news. And therefore try and a lot of times succeed in forming the thoughts and opinions that a lot of folk end up having and believing.
This has been going on for so long that many don't even notice, it's time to wake up and really see things as they really are, not as they would have you believe.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I am a newby on here, so please be gentle. I think that asking questions about this man is pertinent. I believe there is a reason he was not truly vetted. I have no problem with an imperfect past. We all have done things, that should we be thrust into the spotlight, we would rather keep hidden. But, the questions that arise from his past that are concerning are not of partying or drug use or womanizing. I believe that he was ushered in to the Presidency for a purpose that seems to be coming more evident to be harmful and destructive to the United States. I just wonder what he and his cohorts have in store for us?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by IHEARTBACON
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I believe that he was ushered in to the Presidency for a purpose that seems to be coming more evident to be harmful and destructive to the United States. I just wonder what he and his cohorts have in store for us?

”It’s a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, inside a riddle,” - David Ferrie (Joe Pesci), on the plot to have Kennedy killed

Isn't that what you guys would be saying? Think about all the people who would need to be in on this. I understand a conspiracy consist of 2 or more folks. But this conspiracy would have to consist of thousands and thousands of conspirators.

Plus, who are these ushers that ushered Obama into the Presidency? Is it possible they ushered him into office to fix the ALREADY harmful and destructive regime that was created by Bush? Have you forgotten what it was like back in late 2008?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

All liberal propaganda machines.

Well, of course they are!
Anything that tells the truth is a "liberal propaganda machine"!
We should be looking at the conservative blogger, Noquarter and WND for the REAL truth, huh? Conservative propaganda machines are ever so much more accurate than credible proof.
You are a riot, you are!!

I'm glad you like my post, after all I'm learning from the best people as yourself. Your mighty fine teachers I must say, just keep repeating yourself and maybe just maybe someone will believe you.

Hawaii, you are still spending your time here?

Let me ask you.

What in the OP is real to you so we can have an honest discussion and debate the facts around them.

If there was facts even remotely true in the OP, I hope you believe that I would be the 1st person on your side regardless of what party I tend to lean....and I am being serious.

I care more about this country than I do my political preference.

Everything is just skeptic BS with no facts that even stand out as likely or true. There is no paperwork, there is nothing.

Con vs Liberal... who cares.

Facts, 50th, facts. where are they? because that is what we should be debating.

Hell, even give out some circumstantial evidence. That would be fine too...but this is just called Left Wing Smearing and doesn't belong on a supposed truth site.

I wouldn't allow it to happen to a Right wing politician either and I promise you that.
edit on 21-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
One last thought on this one then I'm moving on. The people who believe Obama is a manchurian candidate most likely believe in state rights. I know thats A to Z real quick but we know the type of citizens who think Obama is illegal are also B to Y people.

Okay, Hawaii has said the man was born here. That is the State of Hawaii's right to do so.

So NOW, not only do you guys not trust the Feds you don't trust the State of Hawaii either. So in my mind, the next logical step is to claim the State of Hawaii is illegal also. If they are illegal then that means they don't have the right to say the President was born there.

Not even the Supreme Court can force Hawaii to turn over anything. Is the government going to send the military over to Hawaii and force them to release anything? Each state controls how someone can run for office in their own State. Hawaii has said, over and over again, the man was born there. Hawaii has said, the man can go on their ballots.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Hawaii, you are still spending your time here?

Let me ask you.

What in the OP is real to you so we can have an honest discussion and debate the facts around them.

If there was facts even remotely true in the OP, I hope you believe that I would be the 1st person on your side regardless of what party I tend to lean....and I am being serious.

I care more about this country than I do my political preference.

Everything is just skeptic BS with no facts that even stand out as likely or true. There is no paperwork, there is nothing.
Con vs Liberal... who cares.

Facts, 50th, facts. where are they? because that is what we should be debating.
Hell, even give out some circumstantial evidence. That would be fine too...but this is just called Left Wing Smearing and doesn't belong on a supposed truth site.
I wouldn't allow it to happen to a Right wing politician either and I promise you that.
edit on 21-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

And so are you still spending time here I see.
Does it matter that I tell you what I see as real here in this OP? In the next line you just gave your answer before the question was even answered.
Than if you cared more about this country than you do your political preference you would admit to the truth about all the promises that were made but were never kept. You would also go on to point that out in this thread. But instead you choose to defend a fraudster.
This is not about conservative verses liberal, this is about honesty and openness, something your man preached and is not and have no intention to live up too.
You wanted facts, well I just gave you a mouth full of facts.
See, that's the problem with you liberals, you talk all high and mighty, but you never put out and come through. Than you have the gall to point the finger and say that it's just called Left Wing Smearing and doesn't belong on a supposed truth site. Well, I call it just liberal side stepping, plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Jesse Ventura giving a speech in Philadelphia, on the 9th of April 2011

dprogram.net...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

Pot meet kettle.. It seems you and your fellow apologists are the ones lacking facts. Here is a fact no records of him at Columbia has ever been viewed, now prove it wrong. No one remembers him there so where are your facts?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

If only you could see how desperate your arguments sound. Why do I feel like it's useless to argue? I truly think that no matter how the truth is presented, you will still push forward with birther dogma. If there's no hope in changing your mind the that's it. You win. ...in your world anyway.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Here is a fact no records of him at Columbia has ever been viewed, now prove it wrong.

1983 article by Barack Obama: "Breaking the War Mentality" in Columbia University's Sundial magazine
Columbia Student Directory Listing
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f5781c3d457.jpg[/atsimg]link
edit on 21-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcade425

YOU HAVE HEARD, HENRY KISSINGER WANTS HIM TO BE LEADER FOR THE ONE WORLD ORDER,SO DOES THE WORLD.Okay,now,look,did he really work for the CIA?A lot of unanswered questions.I,really don't know what is going on with him. But as it is ,He is our PRESIDENT FOR NOW.IF people don't like him vote him out in 2012. I,didn't vote for him. Just didn't trust him,to many promises,They all say one thing,then when they get in,boy they hit us ,with a rock. For the last 16 years,they all have wanted a one world order.They tried back in the 30's or the 40's can't remember when.,Why is he so closed about everything,just show us everything,him and Michelle.They are suppose to disclose everything,when they go to the white house,or run for presidency.Well, we will see.You have gave us some interesting things,to think about,and check on.Thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

No one remembers him there so where are your facts?

Right Here

They Remember

Occidental Friends Remember Obama

His Room Mate Remembers

Pot? Meet Kettle.

edit on 4/21/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Here is a fact no records of him at Columbia has ever been viewed, now prove it wrong.

1983 article by Barack Obama: "Breaking the War Mentality" in Columbia University's Sundial magazine
Columbia Student Directory Listing
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f5781c3d457.jpg[/atsimg]link

But it's a blog, I thought blogs were against your religion? You said blogs didn't cut it, but no, no it's only okay when the mightier than thou uses it.

And, man is he sure sitting close to that guy.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

But it's a blog, I thought blogs were against your religion? You said blogs didn't cut it, but no, no it's only okay when the mightier than thou uses it.

And, man is he sure sitting close to that guy.

Showing your true colors?
"It's a blog?" Seems like an odd response to TWO sources, one of which is a link to direct scans from the school article Obama wrote.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
When Trump said he was going to get to the bottom of this birther issue I think he meant he was going to flood the internet with an army of sock puppets to keep harping on it no matter how much evidence exists proving Obama exists, was born here, and is married.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

No one remembers him there so where are your facts?

Right Here
They Remember
Occidental Friends Remember Obama
His Room Mate Remembers
Pot? Meet Kettle.

edit on 4/21/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

You people are hilarious, in the first, another blog, what is this? And they remember alright, they just forgot to remember to add some other people in the photos to go along with all those words, it's a blog what gives? he, he,

Follow the link to "right here" and guess what, it's a PDF that the only way to view it all, is to zoom out at 25 percent than strain your eyes to try and read any of it, good luck.

Than in the next one, great photo, you+3= free to Fiji that must be his friends in that one, right? with all the words..

Than last but not least, we have individual photos of two guys sitting real close together, and oh by the way, did you notice that Persian rug on the floor and the bamboo curtains hmmm? And man are they sitting real close to each other.
Than scroll down, and there's this guy all by himself, but it does look like the same kind of carpet on the floor, maybe he was just picking something up.
Than scroll down some more and oh look, a photo of the outside of a building, wow! And the last pic, is guess who breaking in, I mean what looks like he's entering some room or apartment, and by himself. At the end we have some grainy zerox copy of some photo of who knows what.

And this ladies and gentlemen is their proof. Isn't it just amazing?

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join