It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Another fake picture released to fool the sheep. Notice Barry's fingers. Fake and photoshopped. A great deal of his released pics have been found to be fake.

BTW the term Birther is a CIA created word to fool the ignorant sheep and to make them feel good when using it as an insult. Anyone who uses the birther term is mind controlled. Time to take the Red pill folks. You are tools of the NWO. The entire birther movement is controlled. CIA also set up the KKK, and the NAACP. How can it control the movement without creating the movement. Wake up everyone. Barry is just a pawn in the game. He is mind controlled as well. He cannot speak off a teleprompter. Someone mentioned earlier that Barry may not even know who his family really was. I agree with that. He has been programmed just like Bill Clinton, Bush and the rest of the puppets. BTW which Barry does everyone like the best. The one with scars or the skinny guy with purple lips. I like the gray, healthy looking Barry. He acts like a clone and fools alot of sheep.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I predict Big Flop.

Drudge Report is a sensationalist Right Wing blog.

They are often wrong and often filled with malware. I know because I too got Malware from that site even on my own work computer.

That's just not true. The site commands a BILLION hits a month.

No site that popular would be serving up malware, IMO.

Back OT.....the book will change the entire Democratic leadership. Obama is finished. (fingers crossed)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by dragonseeker

I don't like his Marxist Spread The Wealth routine. If that bothers you, than I'm sorry you don't believe in dissension against govt when it is not representing the best interests of the people. It's what our Founding Fathers provided for in the Constitution nevertheless. In fact, why does your avatar have the American Flag flying upside down? Could that be a protest against the govt? Why is your protest valid and those on the Right not?

edit on 20-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

sooo you're happier with less and less people holding more and more of the country's money. That sounds like a great plan. Give me more Marx any day of the week compared to what we have now.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
reply to post by SaturnFX

What are you so afraid of that you need this labeled a hoax and thrown into the hoax forum immediately? I would imagine someone with such great reading comprehension as yourself understands that people have reservations about buying what others have claimed to be facts. Why not get some more facts on the table?

Why would you want to make a decision with less facts rather than more?

Sure, I started on this thread at page 5, even then, this entire (debunked by snopes) chain email from 2009 was...yep, re-debunked in completion
its verifiably false, the whole thing, lock, stock and barrel

If your so inclined to see what I have added however, feel free to navigate back to page 5...I went on pretty steadily until about page 16-17, when most of the wingnuts backed away and seen the hoax dead horse for what it was...

there is no possible more that can be added to this beyond a time machine (which appearantly the CIA have to plant stuff in his past to debunk this stuff).

So, is this thread about obama, or time machines? If its about obama, its debunked...read back if your interested...if its about time machines, then perhaps its time to change the thread title...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Why doesnt Mike just look at the past Presidents. All are blood relatives. Every one of them has been related by blood. This entire political system is an illusion. BTW they are directly related to the owner of the US which is Queen Elizabeth. Hope Mike researches a bit because he is very locked in a mind controlled matrix. Time to bust out Mike.

The little repubs and dems are pawns in the game. The real power is above the President. They make the rules that the actors we all see on TV lay out in front of us. Wake Up Brother Mike.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2

-snip snip snip- fool the sheep.

-snip snip snip- clone and fools alot of sheep.

Thats alot of sheep in your post...putting people to sleep by making them count em?

I am onto you, you are putting imagry that is associated with sleeping in order to push forth your programmed message

I suggest that -you- are the cia agent using mind control..mhmm.
Must suck that your organization is out of power and obama is in...must burn your NWO group up to know someone not on the take is driving...

keep lacing your comments with the sheep thing though, I am sure you will get some to be hypnotised into your programming...who will notice, right?

(see how easy it is to make up nonsense conspiracy theories btw...sort of fun really)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCPatriot

Back OT.....the book will change the entire Democratic leadership. Obama is finished. (fingers crossed)

No doubt
the swift boat guy writing the book saying sensational stuff but not anything released will surely be the crumbling of Obama
I mean, why would he say such stuff? Does he know how many wingnuts will buy his book? tons...effing tons of em..he is going to make loads of money
and that right there should prove that he is being totally genuine and honest...I mean, who promotes a upcoming book and how its going to be amazing and awesome unless it was true

what does he possibly have to gain by saying such stuff without details unless you buy the book?!!

see, nothing...well, I mean, besides a billion bucks of course...but people aren't in it for cashing in on the gullible.

Incidently, I also have something incredibly groundbreaking about Obama...I can't say exactly what it is in public, however, I am working on a .doc. I will be selling it for 20 bucks, it will be released once I hit 1 million pre-orders, so make sure to pre-order and have all your friends pre-order.
this is going to rock the foundation of the obama presidency...

let me know if you need the url for pre-order.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by othello
What a crock .Don't you think someone he was running against in 2008 would of brought this up like Hillary Clinton or John McCain during the debates.If he wasn't black or have a muslim sounding name no one would be bringing this up .

Phil Berg is a Hillary supporter and he was the original attorney on the BC issue. A lot of people think Hillary used the BC issue to discredit Bobama.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Listen, I would love for you to be right. I wish Barry Soetoro was indeed a great guy but right now who the heck knows. I would love if Barry cleaned up the Whitehouse and took down the CIA, FBI, and whatever group but he hasnt changed a thing. We are in two more wars since he came to power. How is that for change. call me what you want but you cannot find anything wrong in what I said. If you dont like being a sheep then wake the heck up.

Stop calling him Obama. The name is fake. He went by Barry and that is all he has released. He showed his school papers with Barry Soetoro on them.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Thanks, but I already read the thread and your posts. No need to re-read through name calling and superior intellect assuming rhetoric.

How about his SSN?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

i 2nd this motion

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Yup, he's probably a cloned drone! Alex Jones says a CIA operative built & propped up by the NWO. Almost feels like a possible precursor to the 'False Profit' or 'Antichrist' talked about in the bible. It's like he's setting the stage for them or somthing.. Laying out the 'Red Carpet' if you will.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SlyingFaucers

Which one do you want? Why do people keep calling him Obama. His name is Barry Soetoro. How many names does this guy need? How many can fully support a guy who has multiple SSN and two names that we know of?
I hope he is a great guy who is actually working to bring the NWO down but so far he has not done one positive step to acheive this.

One conpiracy theory is that he will bring the US down and crush the Fed. Reserve. This will destroy the NWO if enough countries join in and drop the fake paper with colorful pictures posted on it. Just dont see this happening with G. Soros being his handeler or minder. Z Brzezinski is another minder of Barry's.

I guess I will be called more names for pointing out his name is not Obama and he has minders just like the other puppets.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The American people are to dumbed up to care about any thing. The illuminati mind controllers have every one where they want them...asleep! Obama is the illuminati poster boy and they will protect him and re-elect him if that is their decision to do so. The world banks and corporations rule the U.S.A. not the American people. Obama's identity is not a hot topic so it will be brushed under the carpet like all the other stuff we know is going on.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher

Impossible for there to be an active assination squad because he's already committed electoral suicide.

If we just push difficult highly debated threads into a hoax forum just because half debaters are convinced its a hoax then ATS might just as well push all threads into the same place!

half the debaters
and all the facts

facts are facts...you can't argue away a endless plethora, and multiple books even...once your done talking, its still there.

and it is -hardly- half of ATS members, just the fringe of the fringe
hell, I wouldn't even think half the birthers believe the tripe of this thread..

If I was a self respecting birther, I would suspect this entire post was made by a liberal just to make the birther argument look really...really stupid indirectly.

But feel free to continue on

Hey, do we really know he is not white? What proof do we have (well, besides the endless video footage, first hand account, and facts) that he is something beyond white
What do we know? We know his mother has irish blood
thats it..everything else is a mystery...nobody knows who his father was, nobody knows where he grew up, he was literally not on the face of the world until 2006!!!

debunk that! ha!!!

erm...but don't use facts to debunk it..after all, this thread is not about facts, right?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

This whole thread is full of people exposing themselves to ridicule.

Their reality is full of conspiracy, insecurity, anger and hate. Live in the reality you choose. My reality has real people in it that put their pants on one leg at a time. They eat drink and sleep like the rest of us. They are not part of some conspiracy. They have an agenda. For some it is self serving and for others they really stand by their principles. Democrats are fractured party by their very nature. Republicans are becoming fractured by the tea party and theories like this one.

Oh, and by the way, before I could get a contract with the federal govt, I had to prove citizenship and pretty much tell my whole life story. If you think it's so easy to fake your identity and get a security clearance based on lies, try it. You have no idea how foolish the whole birther idea sounds to those who understand this.....

Of course the average joe bloe cannot do this. But CIA can! As for Republicans being fractured by the BC issue, I got news for ya. The T Party is sick of RINOS and Establishment repubs who make dirty deals. Sick of politicians who are more interested in getting releected for personal gain than in doing the right thing for the country, sick of overspending, like Bush jr did, sick of ueseless, endless wars, yes just as sick of wars as the left. Sick of the profiteering and cronyism on both sides of the aisle. It is too bad the MSM has continually misrepresented the T Partiers as extremists. I have to say though, Pelosi really takes the cake when she cries at the sight of T Parties. It's such a pathetic display of buffoonery.
As far as "those who understand this...", what "this" are you referring to? Getting Security clearance? You want to tell me how Van Jones got clearance to be in the WH as an unofficial advisor to Obama when a citizen who wants to be naturalized has to sign a declaration that he/she has not been involved in a communist organization? You see I might know a thing or two. A person can be denied American citizenship if they have had conmunist affiliations, but Obama hand picks Van Jones, a self-declared communist who was in prison? You tell me what level of security clearance you are talking about?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ruffles

What does everyone think of the Backlash playing card in the Illuminati game? The Card pictures someone who greatly resembles Barry Soetoro. I believe we are witnessing the destruction of Barry by his creators.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers

Thanks, but I already read the thread and your superior intellect

How about his SSN?

How about it?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by ruffles

What does everyone think of the Backlash playing card in the Illuminati game? The Card pictures someone who greatly resembles Barry Soetoro. I believe we are witnessing the destruction of Barry by his creators.

Who is Barry Soetoro?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bjsmi2

Apparently you haven't heard about three or so scandals in Obama's life involving a past reverend, a guy named Bill Ayers, and his homeless, coc aine-addicted best friend from high school who was looking to get rich off of ol' Barry's presidency. The pieces for a past life are there, and they have been miscellaneously brought forth to the public to be scrutinized.

It is ironic to the point of this thread that the pieces of Obama's history that have been used by people similar to the one's in this thread to discredit him, reveal his past existence as an actual person who attended high school, attended college, and regularly attended church services with his family before becoming president.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join