It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
Who is the OP, really? John McCain? Some other hopeful incumbent trying to make a run for the whitehouse.

And what do we know of the OP's history. Why aren't his birth records available. Anyone know the guy? Anyone from his college. I mean, there's like a million people on ATS, and no one even knows the guy!?

I'd say from all the evidence I just presented that the OP is most likely an alien dressed up as McCain but pretending to be a poster on ATS.

(Just in case: yeah I'm not that delusional. My post is a parody.)

No, not McCain. I saw video of him saying it wasn't true. I think the OP is a liberal trying to make republicans who chime in look bad.

It's working. Damn liberals!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Did I use the word reptilian in any of my posts or this one in particular? NO I did not! Did I say that ALL Democrats are the same as ALL Republicans? NO I did not. What I did say is that two candidates from Skull and Bones were on opposing sides pretending to not be on the same team, so that no matter who voted for whom, this Secret Society and it's agenda would be represented.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mike.Ockizard

Originally posted by allprowolfy
i have to so agree with you op, this entity came out of know where and know one can figure out who or what exactly he did

nice post,

I read somewhere he's George bush seniors illegitimate son. That's why they didn't expose him during the election. Then everyone would know that he had an extra marital affair with a black woman.

Makes sense, no?

And you are ridiculing the birthers???? You could be right about the OP making a post that might be intended to make people questioning Barack's background look silly. I know one individual who says members of his chat group in fact planted the fake Kenyan BC that Orly Taitz mistook as real, just as a prank.
edit on 20-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Sure looks like her.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

No you didn't but you might as well. It's just as likely as the republicans and democrats being on the same side. I mean really....

I was on capital hill in late 2009. There was a reporter trying to get republicans to comment on the birthed issue. It was pure comedy. A few of them actually ran from the reporter so they wouldn't have to comment. The democrats were laughing out loud at them.

A couple got really angry and almost crossed the line. Ever seen that look of real anger in someones eyes? Hard to fake.

When you are around capital hill long enough you realize that the only game there is to destroy your opponents. At least that's what it evolved into. For me it all started to get really bad with Nixon. Yeah, I lived just outside of Georgetown then. Been around here a long time. Come to DC sometime and hang out for awhile. Make sure to come when congress is in session so you can go watch them debate bills. Real stuff. Passions run high on various bills and you'll see that these two parties truly want to crush each other.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

No you didn't but you might as well. It's just as likely as the republicans and democrats being on the same side. I mean really....

I was on capital hill in late 2009. There was a reporter trying to get republicans to comment on the birthed issue. It was pure comedy. A few of them actually ran from the reporter so they wouldn't have to comment. The democrats were laughing out loud at them.

A couple got really angry and almost crossed the line. Ever seen that look of real anger in someones eyes? Hard to fake.

When you are around capital hill long enough you realize that the only game there is to destroy your opponents. At least that's what it evolved into. For me it all started to get really bad with Nixon. Yeah, I lived just outside of Georgetown then. Been around here a long time. Come to DC sometime and hang out for awhile. Make sure to come when congress is in session so you can go watch them debate bills. Real stuff. Passions run high on various bills and you'll see that these two parties truly want to crush each other.

Oh no! You are not going to play that game with me. You are not going to put words in my mouth and misrepresent what I said. I do not care if you have been to DC or not. Hey, how funny would it be if there were rivalries in the Italian Mafia where they actually killed each other over territory?

Here is where I get my info on the use of Hegelian dialectic www.apfn.net...

Here is a quote from Antony Sutton

Three generations of the Bush family, including President George W., are members, as well as many other movers and
shakers in politics, law, business, media, and education. The
influence of the Skull and Bones illustrates a reality that is often
difficult to accept for those who are accustomed to conventional ways
of thinking about politics — in particular, the idea that the left
and right of the political spectrum are inherently in opposition and
that political leaders and their policies must fit on one side or the
other. Elitists such as the members of Skull and Bones, however, have
historically played both sides of the game as it suits them; the
seeming contradictions and cross-purposes at work are difficult to
understand unless one understands the elitist divide-and-conquer
concepts of Hegelianism, which Bonesmen introduced to America from
Germany.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

This whole thread is full of people exposing themselves to ridicule.

Their reality is full of conspiracy, insecurity, anger and hate. Live in the reality you choose. My reality has real people in it that put their pants on one leg at a time. They eat drink and sleep like the rest of us. They are not part of some conspiracy. They have an agenda. For some it is self serving and for others they really stand by their principles. Democrats are fractured party by their very nature. Republicans are becoming fractured by the tea party and theories like this one.

Oh, and by the way, before I could get a contract with the federal govt, I had to prove citizenship and pretty much tell my whole life story. If you think it's so easy to fake your identity and get a security clearance based on lies, try it. You have no idea how foolish the whole birther idea sounds to those who understand this.....

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by allprowolfy
i have to so agree with you op, this entity came out of know where and know one can figure out who or what exactly he did

nice post,

I read somewhere he's George bush seniors illegitimate son. That's why they didn't expose him during the election. Then everyone would know that he had an extra marital affair with a black woman.

Makes sense, no?

And you are ridiculing the birthers???? You could be right about the OP making a post that might be intended to make people questioning Barack's background look silly. I know one individual who says members of his chat group in fact planted the fake Kenyan BC that Orly Taitz mistook as real, just as a prank.

new account with the eye of horus

listen nooblet, or troll, this entity called our potus-president is a puppet

|Get used to it

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Here is the thing, he does not have a birth certificate!!!! It is a birth notice. Obama has never turned over a birth certificate. Some might say what is the difference? A birth certificate is signed by a doctor!!! He has nothing of the sort. If he did he would just turn it over and make it public record like every other american citizen. Look I think the guy is who he says he is. One problem, maybe the reason his Columbia records are sealed is because everyone would find out he is not a american citizen. This would mean that he would have to step down from his throne that we put him on. Trump is all over it, go youtube trump on the today show. He talks about the whole thing good stuff. Trump will run for President, he said he has ppl looking into obama's birth certificate right now. He probably has proof that right now that shows he was not born in the united states. He will hold onto this info till some debates start. Watch, this will be a big deal. Lets see what 7 billion can turn up, and stop looking for this stuff ourselves. Cause we aint going to find it, maybe trump can.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Whatever. No game here. I'm grounded in reality. I walk around in it every weekday from 8am till 6pm. Then I walk to my car and drive home. When I turn on the news or read ATS threads, that's when the fantasy starts. The msm twists the truth as much as people here do. They make up shocking headlines based on slim evidence or outright lies. People outside of the reality I live in think it's like they see on the news or read about on the Internet. It's not. Like I said, if you want the truth, come to DC and look for it.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gtgt500

Come on, you don't know that for sure. You only read or heard it. Do you really believe everything you hear or read? Ever try to get a security clearance? You think Obama lied his way through that too? He would also have had to bribe every person that got interviewed to verify who he was.

I'm spinning my wheels here. One day we will look back on this and laugh.... Together.

Until then, have a good life and goodnight. Another busy day tomorrow in DC with all those secret society people from outer space.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I dont think the people questioning the "facts" need to be flamed, labeled birthers, or drowned for being witches.

In the private sector if an advertising company makes a mistake releasing a controversial advertisement and there is a lot of backlash, they dont dig in and put up a wall. They pull the ad and apologize profusely.

Maybe all the kings horses and all the kings men should try to put humpty back together again.
edit on 20-4-2011 by SlyingFaucers because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This thread still going on? heh

man, retardation can be persistant

incidently, mods, shame on you for not pushing this hoax snipped directly from a old chain email directly into the hoax forum.

shame...shame...shame on you, your true colors are showing, now, why not weigh in on why this is still in any forum beyond hoax...everything is refuted by multiple sources.

I think its time to start up some billy meyers and blossom goodchild threads now, after all, hoaxes are now acceptable by the ops dragging their feet.

incidently, not saying 404 it, just hoax bin to stop the flag mining nonsense and let this thread remain to show the true mentality of the obama assassination squad and how many lies and ignorance they will proudly champion.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arcade425
My brother had a good point the other day he said "Do you really think the NSA and the CIA would allow Obama to become president if they even suspected he was up to something?" Or this could all be a NWO scenario where everbody is in their pockets.

Wake up! Leon Panetta, he of the Bill Clinton West Wing....runs the CIA.

We're one SCOTUS judge from the repeal of the 2nd Amendment.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Obama is part of the plan to destroy America from the inside i feel. Like just the right balance of Oj, Charles manson, and George W Bush to stir all the pots and watch it boil over.

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

What are you so afraid of that you need this labeled a hoax and thrown into the hoax forum immediately? I would imagine someone with such great reading comprehension as yourself understands that people have reservations about buying what others have claimed to be facts. Why not get some more facts on the table?

Why would you want to make a decision with less facts rather than more?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Impossible for there to be an active assination squad because he's already committed electoral suicide.

If we just push difficult highly debated threads into a hoax forum just because half debaters are convinced its a hoax then ATS might just as well push all threads into the same place!

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
and your point is?

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by dragonseeker

I don't like his Marxist Spread The Wealth routine. If that bothers you, than I'm sorry you don't believe in dissension against govt when it is not representing the best interests of the people. It's what our Founding Fathers provided for in the Constitution nevertheless. In fact, why does your avatar have the American Flag flying upside down? Could that be a protest against the govt? Why is your protest valid and those on the Right not?

dissent is fine. this is nonsense. a flag flying upside down is a universal sign of distress. america is in distress. do you doubt that?
edit on 20-4-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
yes some of these threads - namely this one - reminds me of the chain emails that travel around senior citizen's computers. Right up there with a cat flushing a toilet

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join