It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
When Trump said he was going to get to the bottom of this birther issue I think he meant he was going to flood the internet with an army of sock puppets to keep harping on it no matter how much evidence exists proving Obama exists, was born here, and is married.

Nooo, really, you think?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by hawaii50th
But it's a blog, I thought blogs were against your religion? You said blogs didn't cut it, but no, no it's only okay when the mightier than thou uses it.

And, man is he sure sitting close to that guy.

Showing your true colors?
"It's a blog?" Seems like an odd response to TWO sources, one of which is a link to direct scans from the school article Obama wrote.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

Wooosh, went right over your head, didn't it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

And this ladies and gentlemen is their proof. Isn't it just amazing?

Your ability to completely ignore the article he wrote and I provided you scans of is every bit as amazing as your dismissal. I do hope you realize that by agreeing that no blogs or pictures are credible, you have completely undone everything you have ever presented in the way of evidence. Please go back to ignoring the parts you do not like though.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Why did you leave the "text" at the beginning of all of your quotes?

its a computer thing,i dont kow,it just pops up after i quote

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

And this ladies and gentlemen is their proof. Isn't it just amazing?

Your ability to completely ignore the article he wrote and I provided you scans of is every bit as amazing as your dismissal. I do hope you realize that by agreeing that no blogs or pictures are credible, you have completely undone everything you have ever presented in the way of evidence. Please go back to ignoring the parts you do not like though.

You still don't get it do you, just totally amazing. Anybody showing their true colors is right here in what your writing.

The chemtrail spraying must be very high in your neck of the woods.
edit on 21-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Follow the link to "right here" and guess what, it's a PDF that the only way to view it all, is to zoom out at 25 percent than strain your eyes to try and read any of it, good luck.

That's actually an ATS post, not a PDF file.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic

Follow the link to "right here" and guess what, it's a PDF that the only way to view it all, is to zoom out at 25 percent than strain your eyes to try and read any of it, good luck.

That's actually an ATS post, not a PDF file.

Does it matter, you still have to zoom out to 25 percent than even if you had a magnifying glass you still can't read what it says.
Yep, real good proof.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySprings

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by marcsnothere
Why is this thread not in the RANT section??

Because the mods must be republican, they seem to let threads like this run for days, let it had been something about bush or republicans, you would of got a political tos violation...TSA> style, with no Vaseline.

Cavities search anyone?

But then again, I like to see threads like this; it lets me know ‘WHO’S not smarter then a 5th grader ‘

Textbut it's niggled at me for ages that no one who ever dated him ever showed up.

Textnot one lady has stepped up and said, "He was soooo shy..." or "What a great dancer!!" Now look at the rest of this... no classmates, not even the recorder for the Columbia class notes ever heard of him....

TextEver wonder why no one ever came forward from President Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him

TextThis should really be a cause for great concern.

TextTo those who voted for him, you may have elected an unqualified, inexperienced shadow man.

TextWayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983. In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a single person at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me. I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia .. EVER!

I think the founders of this SITE should make a forum called 'BELOW ATS' forget hoax, forget skunk works, just a forum called

'WAY BELOW ATS STANDARDS'

'WBAS'

BECAUSE IF THE REPUTATION ON THIS SITE IS TO 'DENY 'IGNORANCE'

Then ‘Way below ATS standards’ should be added as A reality switch, that ats will live and die by what they stand fore....Period !!!

What do you call someone who exaggerates to impress you for example a person gives advise when they have little or no knowledge of the subject?

Read more: wiki.answers.com... dge_of_the_subject#ixzz1K6uuyjor

answer
One has to be careful in labeling such a person. They could have narcissistic qualities, DO think they know it all, or just perhaps they worry about you and want to help the best way they can even if the advice isn't knowledgeable. Some people may have a low confidence level, lack enough education and are trying hard to fit in. You are either going to have to accept this person for the way they are or, you are going to have to walk away.

i think ill walk away...

edit on 20-4-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

Just listen the the ATS radio program. It's a bit right of center.

Let me run some names, slang and phrases. ATS live stream, Alex Jones, Birthers, Donald Trump, Tea Party, Obama is a Muslim, Ron and Rand Paul, The FED prints money out of thin air, The Federal Government monetizes debt. (keep in mind we do not have a national bank of the U.S. so the last two phrases are impossible) Alien abduction and their space craft from outer space, (supposedly the hosts here claim some are legit reports just listen to last Sunday's Live Stream to verify. Reality is none are of course) Glen Beck, FOX, .

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

No, it did not.

You still don't get it do you, just totally amazing. Anybody showing their true colors is right here in what your writing.

Ah chemtrails, alien/human hybrids, question his very existence. This is all getting better and better. These last few posts of yours remind me a great deal of a fish on a dock finally running out of air.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

No, it did not.

Ah chemtrails, alien/human hybrids, question his very existence. This is all getting better and better. These last few posts of yours remind me a great deal of a fish on a dock finally running out of air.

Whatever turns you on. And makes you feel more superior.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Whatever turns you on. And makes you feel more superior.

You mean like the truth as opposed to pointless rumor and inunendo?
Everyone has different standards I guess.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

TextBachmann Palin Trump 2012! Please god let them all run please let me see that debate!

I swear to the gods themselves, if they do get up on stage and start talking, I guarantee you, and mark my words. That the whole world will distance them selves, and the USA will be the biggest joke of the 21century, respect will be out the door. I wouldn’t even be surprise if Russia and china made a move to topple the US. It will be a sad day; a day that will bring shame amongst this continent, a day that will go down in history.

But I have a solution

Instead of a debate, they should just put them on this show…and everything will be ok.

youtu.be...

Please god let them all run please let me see that debate!

PLEASE GOD, NO , you already understand what will happen if this takes place, you already UNDERSTAND ,what will happen if this sad day ever occurs. Lord help the humans in the next election make the left move.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Unfortunately you have an extremely valid point and there is really nothing I can say in opposition to that.
2nd.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
to respond to the OP - anyone whose every signed up for facebook is apparently more popular than obama - dozens of people I don't even remember there names from my school that I was in classes with have remembered me and I wasn't particular popular - fact is he is president under suspicious circumstances and thats all there is to it.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by circuitsports
fact is he is president under suspicious circumstances and thats all there is to it.

And the "suspicous circumstances" are that he is black!

That is what the whole birther story is about!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

Are you suggesting that it is concerning that Obama's old friends and classmates are not popping up on your facebook page? Why should Obama's old classmates and friends contact you to let you know they knew him? Who are you?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

reply to post by circuitsports

Are you suggesting that it is concerning that Obama's old friends and classmates are not popping up on your facebook page? Why should Obama's old classmates and friends contact you to let you know they knew him? Who are you?

See, what did I tell you, it's all going right over your head. You just don't get it. Maybe it's you, you better check.
Somethings not right here.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Unfortunately you have an extremely valid point and there is really nothing I can say in opposition to that.
2nd.

Greatest signature ever,lol
Bachmann Palin Trump 2012! Please god let them all run please let me see that debate!

I laughed for about 2minutes thinking how 30% of the viewers will tell there kids to go in the room and go to bed, >20% will grab popcorn and program there tivo or cable box on commedy, >30% will feel so ashamed they wont even turn the t.v on to watch, >10% will laugh themselves to death in the first half an hour, >25% will be fleeing to Mexico, >>>>and out the blue, you will see several hundred 'ARKS' around the world leaving earth…with the aliens we all waited to see ,along with Jesus Christ running with his coffin yelling ‘wait for me‘…Gee thanks!!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

fact is he is president under suspicious circumstances and thats all there is to it.

And thats really all its about,in an indirect way,lol.
SO,so...GAH!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Here we go again, around and around we go where it will stop no body knows. It's the roulette wheel is it black, red, or white?
Oh yes, that's what it's all about says the wise owl.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join