It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget the Birth Certificate! Wheres the Proof He Even Existed?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

edit on 23-4-2011 by OG_SWAGGA_KING because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by OG_SWAGGA_KING
Oh yeah what type of country we live in when the citizens who pay taxes that keeps this country going dnt have the right to see his birth certificate.

Those were the rules for the last president too, where were you then? Why should you get to see it anyway? Are you a document expert? Can you confirm it? How so? Please tell me what you think you can discern from a piece of paper that someone trained to actually look at them cannot.

So that means Hitler or Stallone could have been president. I know we are not talking about his certificate but his existence i had to put that one in.

Not really. Just beacuse the presidential candidates do not go door to door, proving they are eligible to each and every document expert out there, does not mean they do not have to prove it to someone.

So please explain what you would do with a birth certificate if Obama came to your house and handed it to you.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
reply to post by Sinnthia

The claims you make about sources are no different than your sources.

They are completely different. When I say WND lies I refute your STORY and show you exactly how WND lied about it. When you birthers refute a source all you do is bang on your keyboard yelling "SOROS, ANNENBERG, HUFFPO!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
You never refute the actual story. I am not sure why you do not understand that difference. I actually think you do but are playing a very specific role here.

You can go on and on about this until the cows come home, and you won't get anywhere. The OP brought up a totally different angle on this whole affair on the fascist president, but your still bringing up the birther issue.

You might want to re-read the OP of this thread then. It purports that Obama never existed, based on the same old birther arguments. Maybe re-read your posts. You have only posted birther arguments. I cannot believe you are honestly telling me to get away from the birther stuff in a thread about Obama not even really existing that you are supporting with birther arguments.
Whatever.

You fanatics are nauseating, first your excuse was racism, now when a different issue is brought up, you turn it back into the berther issue.

So now you are talking to a group of people and not me? First it was racism? Hell, it took me 2 and a half years before I started to say there was racism involved. Please check my post history. If it were not for all the racism I kept seeing, I never would have gotten there. You all keep coming back to this birther issue. I am not sure what thread you think this is.

I can see you all in a dark cave with your pointed black hats, standing around a big black pot over a fire chanting incantations and throwing magical herbs into the pot of lies.

Yeah, that sounds accurate. You forgot the goblets of baby blood though. You cannot refute lies with facts unless you have a good full cup of baby blood first.

Now when you can get a story that is not so easily refuted, then your source might stand up. Give it a try.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by OG_SWAGGA_KING

What a dumb A_ _. U think u really can find the exact data on who is guilty and innocent in jail or prison. How would the data be exact? Somethings just require common sense a 8yrd old kid could tell u there is no way every person in jail or prison is GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!

Uh...I hate to interrupt your obviously angry little train of thought here but if that dumbass should know you have no way of knowing then...

but yet we have alot of people in jail and prison that are innocent.

How do you know if it is a "alot" and not "some" or even just "a few?"

Just curious

So what you are saying is that everyfact always stays a fact.

Actually what I am saying is what I wrote. That is why I wrote what I wrote. So you would not have to guess what I was saying so...no.

like stars was a fact that stars we see in sky are actually there but now they have come out to when u look at stars we are seeing the past not the present. Facts are proven wron everyday!

If you are going to set up your own argument and then tear it down, please do not hit respond on my posts to do it. You can make up your own arguments and have them yourself without me. Try going after what I actually wrote, not what you just made up to argue with.

A WISE MAN ONCE TOLD ME DNT ARGUE WITH FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Odd thing to write at the bottom of an argument.

The birther stories can be refuted along with the sources they come from. The reason WND and Corsi are so hard to take is because they have been proven liars time and time again. The reason factcheck is suspect is because birthers claim they have a nefarious affiliation without ever actually proving a lie. See the difference?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
o.k., all of that, and nothing.
In reality, you should ask a real question,
Such as 'why does the social security administration say that the social security number that president obama uses, was NEVER ISSUED to anyone, certainly not to him.

www.gazette.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I do believe in the birth issue, but in this thread the op was pointing in other directions to look at. There is a whole lot of other questions that cause the idea to, hey maybe this guy wasn't even born where it is claimed.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Wow what are saying. I just said i have free will. SO WHAT. I never said anything about some1 else free will just mine. TROLL just stating my point and i never said if a person says he is innocent he should be let go. Dnt put words in my mouth. Stop TROLLING

You used the term "a lot" when describing the number of people in the US wrongly imprisoned - I asked you to put some scope on that. If what you said was actually true, then my response would've seemed much more logical by any "reasonable" standard. The point my friend is that you used a gross generalization and I called you on it. Your response was to evade answering the question posed directly to you, and accuse me of trolling and putting words in your mouth.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I brought up two facts about our President between pages 28 and 29 that i didnt see anyone refute except for calling me a racist and a birther. Still waiting, although Im sure no one will...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadtoad
Such as 'why does the social security administration say that the social security number that president obama uses, was NEVER ISSUED to anyone, certainly not to him.

www.gazette.com...

See, this is a huge part of the problem right here. You claim the SS administration says something but then you post a link to a story that does not back up your claim at all. Your story says that birther and admitted identity thief Gregory Hollister says the SSA says something. Why do you believe Greg is either honest or correct?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I do believe in the birth issue, but in this thread the op was pointing in other directions to look at. There is a whole lot of other questions that cause the idea to, hey maybe this guy wasn't even born where it is claimed.

I know what you believe and I am well aware what the last 30 pages have been about. What are people bringing up right now? the SSN lies. Same old birther arguments, different thread. Just like that BS birther thread that was titled about some rabbi but was really a birther thread. You can say this is not a birther thread all you like but unfortunately I can read it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlyingFaucers
I brought up two facts about our President between pages 28 and 29 that i didnt see anyone refute except for calling me a racist and a birther. Still waiting, although Im sure no one will...

All I see are claims. Perhaps you can summarize those "facts" with something to support them?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadtoad

www.gazette.com...

Here are the issues I see with this...
1 - Hollister was given a SS # "purported" to be that of Obama by someone else. Do we know it was the correct one? Hasn't there been claims of up to 17-18 *different* SS #'s associated with Obama floating around the web? Additionally, I thought the SS# in question was supposed to have been issued to a (now) deceased woman. All of these statements were purported by various blogs to be facts - yet they all fly in the face of one another.

2 - Hollister broke a *%@#-load of laws to try and check it with the SS administration.

3 - Hollister simply "tells us" that it wasn't ever registered to anyone, but provides no evidence of this. Why *not* provide the evidence - wouldn't that make it a much more believable accusation?

I'd like to think I'm being prudently skeptical all things considered.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

All I see are claims. Perhaps you can summarize those "facts" with something to support them?

Psshaw. So-called "Facts" are tools of the liberal elitist NWO lizard people. Us REAL Patriots report what we KNOW to be true in our GUT! "Facts", "Evidence", and "Sources" just get in the way of the attempt to sow doubt at every turn.

Did I even write that? I don't know. I remember writing it, but maybe those memories are implants by the aliens! Better go dig up my great grandmother's grave to test her DNA.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Enteyou put so much bs on there not even going to respond. Like i said about fools. Every1 has a right to there opion u have one and so do i. So get off my -----!!!!!!!!!! it seems like ur the angry one. If you want to debate join a debate team!

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 23/4/11 by argentus because: converted capitalized paragraph

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

This is complete Bull, Sh_t! They use to issue out full forms. They only started doing this since the question of if he is a U.S. citizen and if he was really born in Hawaii. Their covering up for him.
edit on 23-4-2011 by hawaii50th because: (no reason given)

That is complete BS. Hawaii says they stopped issuing long forms a long time ago, you say different. Why should anyone believe you? Coming from a state that also stopped issuing long forms DECADES AGO, I tend to believe Hawaii. Do you have anything to back up YOUR CLAIM?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds
Psshaw. So-called "Facts" are tools of the liberal elitist NWO lizard people. Us REAL Patriots report what we KNOW to be true in our GUT! "Facts", "Evidence", and "Sources" just get in the way of the attempt to sow doubt at every turn.

LOL.
I was just told by a birther that it did not matter what I had to say because they knew what they "believed." I think that pretty much sums them all up.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

YOU PUT SO MUCH BS ON THERE NOT EVEN GOING TO RESPOND.

He begins his response...

LIKE I SAID ABOUT FOOLS. EVERY1 HAS A RIGHT TO THERE OPION U HAVE ONE AND SO DO I. SO GET OFF MY -----!!!!!!!!!! IT SEEMS LIKE UR THE ANGRY ONE. IF YOU WANT TO DEBATE JOIN A DEBATE TEAM!

Who is angry? You are the one using all caps and all that exclamation. Calm down. If you do not want to debate, get a blog.

Take a deep breath, count to ten and just relax.
Now, what exactly is BS so far? I am listening. Just calm down. It will all be ok.
edit on 23-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
Now, what exactly is BS so far?

It is interesting how birther threads come to a screeching halt whenever anyone even pretends to want to calmly discuss the facts. There are two birthers on ATS that I have actually had very nice conversations with. They both ended with them promising to come back when they found something to back up what they thought they had been believing. Have not seen either in a birther thread in quite some time. I think it is clear that birthers know what they are doing and just have an agenda. Stir the pot, spout hate, rile people up, run off when reality starts to show up. As long as it stays heated, the water is fine. Rational discussion is like bug spray. At least ATS and Donald Trump have helped to make it all that much more obvious.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yeah i did use all caps so what. Does that mean i was yelling when i typed it no. Just wanted to make sure some1 who is BLIND can see it. So what now i have to type the way some1 else wants because i started with BS. WOW and still not going to argue with FOOLS u are stuck on your perspective. You belive hawaii was biggest state in USA if they told u wouldnt you. Just because they said it dnt mean it is true.
I love yall u really make my day. i can get my laugh of the day everytime i get on ATS.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Yeah i did use all caps so what.

So it comes across as yelling no a board, seems a tad angry.

Does that mean i was yelling when i typed it no.

No but then what about my posts lead you to believe that I was angry? Do you have some psychic power I failed to attain?

Just wanted to make sure some1 who is BLIND can see it.

Lot of blind members of ATS do you think? I am not sure larger letters will help the blind though.

So what now i have to type the way some1 else wants because i started with BS.

Type any way you like but if you are going to call people angry and then hit caps lock and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well...need I say more?

WOW and still not going to argue with FOOLS u are stuck on your perspective.

Oh, so all this is for nothing? Stop wasting our time and ATS bandwidth NOT saying anything then.

You belive hawaii was biggest state in USA if they told u wouldnt you.

Apparently you will believe Obama never existed if they tell you. I can actually check on the size of Hawaii and I would while you are hear just yelling about how you believe what you believe and have no argument for it. In fact, you are going on and on about how you have nothing to say. Cute.

Just because they said it dnt mean it is true.
I love yall u really make my day. i can get my laugh of the day everytime i get on ATS.

So you really have no case to make? You called something BS. You cannot tell us what? Are you just giving your fingers a workout or did you need attention today?

This thread has a topic. You came in calling things BS and telling people how they felt. Now either present something or go back to sleep.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join